Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

I see what your saying with the shrine thing.  As for the rifle, Taltrun channels his powers through the blade the way a rahkshi chanels its powers through it's staff.  And it would com out of the barrel.  As for how he found the corpus rahkshi, I was thinking he could stumble a pone them after being mauled by a muaka.

What kind of power level does it have? I'm going to ask that it sticks to channeling his level 2 power, not be able to fire the equivalent of level 6.

Ok, I can leave the rifle at level 2. And how about Taltrun was made on Courpus Rahkshi, and ran into the other character after being mauled by a rahkshi?

Level 2 rifle is okay with me. 

Nobody is made on Corpus Rahkshi. You're made by your Makuta, recognised as a smarter Rahkshi, then sent to the academy for training and levelling up. If Taltrun went rogue then perhaps you could say he was recaptured and shipped off?

Also, ran into who now?

Anything else I need to do with my guy before he can be accepted Ultron?

For the record, I'd appreciate that edits and changes be made to a profile, or a newer version posted, before I approve. I link to them in the first post you see, and its so much easier for everyone if that link leads to an accurate profile and they don't have to chase down the conversation that follows

Ok, I'll edit the original profile, and I like the idea of him being recaptured. And he ran into whoever is playing the RP at the time.

Name:  Taltrun

Variation: Heat Vision

Level: 2

Gear: Elemental rifle (with a large blade under the hand rest), survival knife

Appearance: He looks like a yellow rahkshi of fear, with bulky shoulder armour.  He has an armor decal on his right-arm shoulder armor that looks like Karzakie's mask, and a tattoo on his lower right arm that looks like a hand grenade.

Personality:  He's the brutal type, that feels "what a gun cant fix, a fist can".  He is also very explorative, wondering off in his free time.

Bio: Taltrun (Knick-named brass knuckle) was created 1 year ago by an unknown makuta.  Apparently he was "too brutal" for is makuta's purposes, and was abandoned.  Taltrun  learned to survive on his own, and eventualy started to randomly walk into villages and cause destruction (The worst he ever did was shoot up a matoran village).  He was later captured and shipped to Corpus Rahkshi.

This is the edited version.

Could you put in the clarification on the rifle (since Rahkshi powers aren't the same as elements its not as obvious what it does as you might think) please?

Name: Life

Variation: Weather Control

Gear:

Rucksack, containing some money, digital notation tablet, and the ever important change of socks.

Expandable Baton(School Carry), Pair of Daggers(Tasks/Assignments)

Appearance:

Life, like all Weather Control Rahkshi, has a shiny gold shell, with almost a silver colored spine. His eyes shine gold as well, and the rest of his body is a light gray. He is slightly more bent in his back than most, but unless somebody pulled out a measuring rod, it is almost invisible.

Personality:

(semi-WIP)An odd one, Life wants to be the uber-killer machine he was created to be, but he almost lacks a killer instinct. He comes across almost childish at times, but he means well and wants to succeed. Fresh out of the vats as well, he is very prone to culture shock from the more veteran students at the Academy.

Bio:

(Ongoing-WIP)Life's name comes not from the first thing he saw, but from the from the first thing he felt in his armor: new life. He thought it was fitting, and liked it. Of course, when he was told that most others like him named themselves after what they saw, not felt, he decided to keep that to himself.

Are you looking for this to be approved now, or would you prefer to wait until the bio is no longer a WIP?

And I hope all your questions were answered, feel free to just ask more if you have any. We try to be open and welcoming around here :)

7AOYGDJ.jpg

I see what your saying with the shrine thing.  As for the rifle, Taltrun channels his powers through the blade the way a rahkshi chanels its powers through it's staff.  And it would com out of the barrel.  As for how he found the corpus rahkshi, I was thinking he could stumble a pone them after being mauled by a muaka.

What kind of power level does it have? I'm going to ask that it sticks to channeling his level 2 power, not be able to fire the equivalent of level 6.

Ok, I can leave the rifle at level 2. And how about Taltrun was made on Courpus Rahkshi, and ran into the other character after being mauled by a rahkshi?

Level 2 rifle is okay with me. 

Nobody is made on Corpus Rahkshi. You're made by your Makuta, recognised as a smarter Rahkshi, then sent to the academy for training and levelling up. If Taltrun went rogue then perhaps you could say he was recaptured and shipped off?

Also, ran into who now?

Anything else I need to do with my guy before he can be accepted Ultron?

For the record, I'd appreciate that edits and changes be made to a profile, or a newer version posted, before I approve. I link to them in the first post you see, and its so much easier for everyone if that link leads to an accurate profile and they don't have to chase down the conversation that follows

Ok, I'll edit the original profile, and I like the idea of him being recaptured. And he ran into whoever is playing the RP at the time.

Gear: Elemental rifle (with a large blade under the hand rest), survival knife

Appearance: He looks like a yellow rahkshi of fear, with bulky shoulder armour.  He has an armor decal on his right-arm shoulder armor that looks like Karzakie's mask, and a tattoo on his lower right arm that looks like a hand grenade.

Personality:  He's the brutal type, that feels "what a gun cant fix, a fist can".  He is also very explorative, wondering off in his free time.

Bio: Taltrun (Knick-named brass knuckle) was created 1 year ago by an unknown makuta.  Apparently he was "too brutal" for is makuta's purposes, and was abandoned.  Taltrun  learned to survive on his own, and eventualy started to randomly walk into villages and cause destruction (The worst he ever did was shoot up a matoran village).  He was later captured and shipped to Corpus Rahkshi.

This is the edited version.

Could you put in the clarification on the rifle (since Rahkshi powers aren't the same as elements its not as obvious what it does as you might think) please?

Ok, the rifle looks like one of 2015 Tahu's large fire swords, with the handle and stock of an AK-47, and it has a revolving 6-barreled drum on the top. It shoots short, and presise, "heat vision" blasts. It is fully-automatic, and is mid-ranged.

Is this good?

Bens_Channel_Art.jpgThe Duke is AWESOME!!!! 

Approved, if it is up for approval. It's not exactly a WIP, but those are there for me to constantly add or change it according to how the game plays out for my character.

The Life is approved

Ok, the rifle looks like one of 2015 Tahu's large fire swords, with the handle and stock of an AK-47, and it has a revolving 6-barreled drum on the top. It shoots short, and presise, "heat vision" blasts. It is fully-automatic, and is mid-ranged.

Is this good?

I meant edit in the part about what it does: firing blasts of level two heat vision power. Since otherwise it sounds like its supposed to fire an element, not a Rahkshi power

7AOYGDJ.jpg

1. It does seem a bit out of character for her to do that now that I think about it, given her knowledge of combat and the fact that Nato tends to play her with a reasonable amount of intelligence, but it isn't really all that game-breaking either.

I'm a little confused about which part of Xara covering her tracks is out of character? There was only one Porter present, the hallway was clear, so she got rid of the evidence. And by putting the wreckage into one of the dorm rooms instead of dumping it in the hallway or leaving it out on the ledge, she's giving any potential pursuers slightly less reason to believe anyone left the school.

Do pack yourself carefully. Several people can get killed for thinking openly, looking at someone the wrong way, or for absolutely no reason. Best to be prepared.

As far as I can recall, no one has been killed for any of these things. I think I speak on the behalf of everyone when I say I wish you'd stop making things up, Ghidora.  

after numerous transgressions against them on Locus's our part, they hate our guts, and shoot down Rahkshi with Cordak or Kanoka on sight.

You can't prove anything. 

It shoots short, and presise, "heat vision" blasts. 

Um, just in case you weren't aware, at level 2 heat vision can't blast anything. 

Can raise the temperature of objects through physical contact.

So, until your guy levels up, the best he might be able to do is heat up his rifle. 

IC: Shark / Causeway

A sister?

Did everyone have a sister? Siblings occurred in ridiculously copious numbers around here. 

Ah, Shark has finally learned the truth of Nato's Law. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Which part of my post are you referring to? 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Do pack yourself carefully. Several people can get killed for thinking openly, looking at someone the wrong way, or for absolutely no reason. Best to be prepared.

As far as I can recall, no one has been killed for any of these things. I think I speak on the behalf of everyone when I say I wish you'd stop making things up, Ghidora. 

Edited by Sharkydane

Not really, no... But you keep telling yourself that and one day it might come true. 

Although I doubt it....

It shoots short, and presise, "heat vision" blasts.

When I say "blast" it refures to it being like an energy projectile.

And here is the edited profile, including the info on the gun

Gear: Elemental rifle (with a large blade under the hand rest)that operates by fireing heat vision "projectiles" in a fully automatic stile (Taltrun can do this do to the fact that the rifle was made from the empty armor of a heat-vision rahkshi), survival knife

Edited by MCGPY

Bens_Channel_Art.jpgThe Duke is AWESOME!!!! 

So, I'm looking to join this here RPG, and from what I've picked from that wiki, these Rahkshi characters are quite, well, the characters. I like the idea of thinking ones, but before I go and sign up, I gotta ask, can I get the following:

1. A brief soaking of what has happened, majorly, that has affected gameplay.

2. Possible help for a good start(I was figuring to just start out in the..."birthing" chambers, as a completely brand new one, to fit both my RL ignorance and IG one.).

3. And any other info you guys think would be good to know.

Well, I've been meaning to respond to this to give you and all our other new players some starters.

1. Much of the four hundred pages has been just small interactions between characters that would matter little to your characters. If you want to know more about some of those, as Johnrahk said, I have some... extensive bios associated with my own characters. As for important events, or just events you might hear of occasionally, the assignments are big ones:

A Brief Timeline of Corpus Rahkshi

• The first assignment was an assassination game. Participating characters were assigned a name and then they had to "kill" that person. This was the introduction of Phogen, Corpus Rahkshi's own mastermind, and her "Cabal," consisting of Omega, Exxan, Snake, and a few others who are not as active any longer, and later Hoto and Kat.
  • The second assignment was a raid on Nynrah over the holiday season. Rahkshi tore down decorations and raided dwellings. Some characters even found special weapons with unique powers. The largest impact of this assignment was the beginning of tensions between the Academy and the Matoran. This was also the beginning of the rivalry between Fang and Exxan. Shortly after this, Funky, the player of Phogen, left the game for a time, leaving us all in a panic.
  • Between the second and third assignment, Fang, Kat, and Omega traveled to Nynrah to improve a weapon and were attacked by vengeful Matoran. They barely escaped with their lives, and that was really the last safe trip to Nynrah. Later on, Illusive and others stoked the fire by poisoning, killing, or robbing the Matoran in the dark of night.
  • The third assignment was just an essay contest. Participants were given a few scenarios, and they responded to two of them detailing their strategies to deal with the situation.
  • Just after the third assignment, Omega decided to confront Exxan over personal matters, resulting in Omega's Death. This was the first character death in Corpus, and also drove a wedge between Fang and Exxan.
  • The fourth assignment was set on the Nynran city of Malebranche. Drillmaster Suvak hid within the city, and students were sent to find him. This was the introduction of Grossh, a Vortixx craftsman who may have some connection with the Order of Mata Nui, though no one knows it yet. Hoto, Jayar, Era, and Zelnos formed a friendship with him, and his home is possibly open to harboring refugees.
  • After the fourth assignment, we had our first Kaita, Dekako, formed by Hoto, Era, and Kat, stomping around in the Gym.
  • A student named Zex also killed two other students, Illusive's twin, Silencer, and Discord. Tridax set up Zex's Trial, allowing every student to come to the stand and strike Zex one time in any manner, though Tridax's Quick Healing energies were enough to keep him alive. Shortly afterwards, the mutilated Zex was killed by Shark, and the scene was set up to appear to be a suicide. The death of his twin drove Illusive off the deep end, and he was now Illusive was committed to bringing about the destruction of the school.
  • On an excursion to the forests of Nynrah, Rider, Raptor, and Revenge were captured by Matoran and brought to a cave where they were confronted by the Dark Hunter Phantom. Raptor was killed before Kat and Caoutchouc could arrive to fight the Hunter, and even they were having difficulty until the Kaita Sontiri arrived, formed by Hoto, Era, and Jayar. They fought the Hunter and eventually defeated him before Tridax brought down the cave roof to retrieve the students.
  • Shortly afterwards, the fifth assignment began, said to be the most dangerous of all. The participants were divided up into two teams and played a game of Capture the Flag on the island of Visorak. All hope of a victory vanished when the Visorak moved in, and it became a desperate rescue mission to get everyone off. Three Rahkshi died during this assignment. Shadow was captured and killed by Shark and Rain. Root sacrificed himself to free his allies which were captured by the opposing team. And Exxan attempted to hold back the Visorak and their Kahgarak, but was killed as he attempted to collapse a cave to slow down the Visorak.
  • During the fifth assignment, Jayar, Hoto, and Zelnos vacationed to Malebranche and met the newly returned Phogen.
  • Illusive, Venom, Liar, and Poly also traveled to Nynrah and captured a Matoran guard party. Many of the Matoran were killed, two of them enslaved by Kraata infection, and the remaining four Matoran were set loose in the school. In the panic that followed, two of the four were killed and one was severely injured. A fourth managed to lock himself in a closet.
  • As the fifth assignment was concluding, a fight began between Mangai, Shock, and Nightmare, which quickly escalated when Mangai declared his rebellion against the Makuta. Grim, Subject, Sliver, and Draco arrived to defend Tridax's honor, and Mar'jik and Sidonas attempted to stop the fight, with Haken and Doubt joining in... somewhere. The fight concluded as many of the participants left to heal their injuries, and Mangai was captured by the loyalists and brought to Tridax. He was interrogated and then killed, and the loyalists were instructed to hunt down any other "rebels."
  • Currently, Tridax is hosting a mandatory memorial service for those that have died, though it is really an opportunity for the loyalists to track down those that fought against them in the battle. Mar'jik, Haken, Sidonas, Shock, and Doubt were captured and interrogated. 
  • Much of the true rebellion, consisting of Fang, Kat, Snake, Sidonas, Shield, Jayar, Hoto, Xara, and Cao, decided to repaint themselves as a precaution before leaving the school, though Sidonas had to be left behind.
  • Two students "returned from the dead." Blitz decided to repaint himself as Raptor and lost his memories, approaching Rider to learn who he was. Exxan also revealed himself to Phogen.
  • As they rested, they witnessed the arrival of the Makuta. Icarax and Gorast had been sent from the Brotherhood to inform Tridax he was being replaced by Icarax as Headmaster.
  • While the two talked it over, Gorast announced the "Sport Day", a massive raid on Phantom-On-The-Water intending to destroy the village and the potential hazards it presented. Several students acquired Xian and Nynran weaponry as they fought the Matoran.

2. I feel this has been addressed sufficiently elsewhere.

3. A few vital tips to know before getting into this game too much:

• Read the first post. Seriously, you will need it. Locations, lore, and characters are all introduced there, and it's incredibly frustrating when someone obviously hasn't read through it and starts playing the game with no idea of what's going on.
  • Just as a courtesy to everyone, it would help to read BZP's guide to RPing. It talks about terms to know (IC, OOC, Godmodding, Metagaming, Bunnying, etc.), as well as some rules you should follow. Basically, play fairly and clearly, please.
  • And please, please read the Kraata Variations page on BS01. This will introduce you to what you can and cannot do at level two. As the game progresses, you'll have plenty of opportunities to level up and gain new powers. We even have a few characters already to level five. Just be patient and work hard, and you'll get there.
  • For your own sake, don't disturb Palma, the school nurse. She knows how to break a Rahkshi just as well as put one back together, and she doesn't tolerate fighting in the Infirmary. As long as you treat her domain with respect, she will be happy to heal you in the Infirmary. One thing to note is that, though she is a staff character, you don't necessarily need to wait for a GM post for your character to be healed. It saves a lot of time.
  • Also, do not venture to Nynrah. Though the Matoran were friendly in the beginning, time... changes things. Unless you have a really good plan, you will be blasted to smithereens by Cordak and Kanoka. Even if you do have a good plan, don't expect to get out in one piece. If you do need something not usually found in the school, you can stop by the Cauldron, which has just about everything you would need. If not, ask a fellow student to craft something for you. We have a few inventors and forgers around that might be happy to help, and even a painter (don't get on her bad side, she will murder you). Though it is helpful to note that any significantly powerful weapons should be run by Ultron before use. Things like guns or powered swords.
  • The headmaster is Tridax, not Teridax. Don't call him the wrong thing to his face.
Edited by Click
  • Upvote 6

That was the most comprehensive recap I've ever seen. However, you missed Hoto and Jayar's trip to Malebranche, and Phogen's return, as well as Illusive's Matoran invasion. Those are probably all worth noting. 

So, I'm looking to join this here RPG, and from what I've picked from that wiki, these Rahkshi characters are quite, well, the characters. I like the idea of thinking ones, but before I go and sign up, I gotta ask, can I get the following:

1. A brief soaking of what has happened, majorly, that has affected gameplay.

2. Possible help for a good start(I was figuring to just start out in the..."birthing" chambers, as a completely brand new one, to fit both my RL ignorance and IG one.).

3. And any other info you guys think would be good to know.

-snip-

THANK YOU.

Now I feel (semi)caught up to the entire thing. I have read the first post, and I understand most of it(but apparently I got the wrong Makuta's name.). Thanks for the link for the Kraata levels. That will prove incredibly useful.

I hope I'm not too late π_π

Name: Kardenex

Variation: Sonics

Gear: A guitar-like instrument with a microphone and small amp attached

Appearance: Sand blue body with green eyes and metallic grey limbs. Metru blue hands, boots, and head. His back sports a large "X" decal in dripping-spraypaint-gold

Personality: Usually "wants to be alone" but always struggles with being sentient. He wonders why the Rahkshi are evolving due to the untimely separation of him from his scholarly master and tries to devote his time to figuring that out but the escapades of the Rahkshi he knows keep him from that.

Bio: A somewhat new arrival to the school. Created by Kojol after an insanely-convoluted plan to keep himself alive; he knew of the Order plot to kill him. He'd been studying the evolving Kraata and figured out what was happening - but was too late to tell Kardenex (known as 'Kard' by his birthmates) before he had to go into hiding to avoid Tridax, who took Kard and killed his birthmates.

Edited by Toa_Bomb

"I didn't slip."

-Kopaka

Bionicle RPG Accounts:

Corpus Rahkshi: Kardenex

Kardenex, Rahkshi of Sound

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

1. It does seem a bit out of character for her to do that now that I think about it, given her knowledge of combat and the fact that Nato tends to play her with a reasonable amount of intelligence, but it isn't really all that game-breaking either.

I'm a little confused about which part of Xara covering her tracks is out of character? There was only one Porter present, the hallway was clear, so she got rid of the evidence. And by putting the wreckage into one of the dorm rooms instead of dumping it in the hallway or leaving it out on the ledge, she's giving any potential pursuers slightly less reason to believe anyone left the school.

True, but she also put herself in a position to potentially make further unintentional contact with the enemy (Porters) by doing so when she could have just as easily pushed the remains off of the ledge and rolled them into the ocean, which would've been slightly better from a strategic standpoint since it would've relied less on blind luck, hence why I felt that it was slightly out of character for her. If they were all built with tracking devices inside of them or had the hindsight to know if one of their own didn't come back from that particular section of the school, then I would have agreed with you, but since those two pieces of information currently fall under the "what if" catagory, it just comes off to me as her taking an unecessary risk.

Oh, and *cough cough Mangai cough cough.*

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

it just comes off to me as her taking an unecessary risk.

They were right outside the door. Taking a half-dozen steps constitutes an unnecessary risk now? 

Well, the very fact that Liar would otherwise have spied the parts proved that it was, in fact, a necessary risk. There would be no way for Xara to know that specifically, but certainly she would be justified in fearing that someone would come across a broken Porter.

And Click, that synopsis was exquisite. Thank you for taking the time to compile for our newcomers what the rest of us were too lazy to do. :P

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

it just comes off to me as her taking an unecessary risk.

They were right outside the door. Taking a half-dozen steps constitutes an unnecessary risk now? 

How does dragging a machine that probably weighs just as much as you do into an area where one of its buddies could just as easily spot you and alert the rest of the group, simply by walking around a corner, I might add, not constitute as one?

Well, the very fact that Liar would otherwise have spied the parts proved that it was, in fact, a necessary risk. There would be no way for Xara to know that specifically, but certainly she would be justified in fearing that someone would come across a broken Porter.

And Click, that synopsis was exquisite. Thank you for taking the time to compile for our newcomers what the rest of us were too lazy to do. :P

Necessary to hide the evidence? Sure.

Necessary to go back towards the Porters to do so? Not so much.

Edited by Timageness
  • Upvote 1

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Please refer back to the example I made in Post #11138, conveniently located within the very first sentence of the non-quoted portion.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Name: Tangirahk

Gear: Out of all the instruments Tangirahk can play, she chooses to take a violin with her, simply because it reminds her of the female makuta that created her.

Appearance: Here's a picture of the creation built by Sergei. 

Bio: Her mother, known as the "Musical Makuta" wanted to create an upgraded rahkshi body that would differentiate female rahkshi from male rahkshi, so she experimented with energized Protodermis and forced an inventor she had captured to build the rahkshi. After it was complete, the Musical Makuta created Tangirahk and let her be the first to use the body. After it demonstrated sapience on a matoran level, the rahkshi's body was painted and the two bonded together through music. Recently, Tangi has joined Corpus Rahkshi of her own free will.

Personality: Tangirahk is not one to be harsh or cruel, unlike many rahkshi. Her personality seems to be a mixture of a Ga-Matoran and Le-Matoran since she is gentle and kind, but at times, she can be impulsive and a little bit too loud, especially when it comes to music. She has a habit of singing softly when she is alone since she doesn't like things being too quiet.

Edited by Lewa the Soaring Champion

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Seriously, you guys are fighting over who kills who?

IC: Sidonas - Cauldron
"Then I will be sure to be early for the next event to make up for said lateness. Now, I assume we must be on our way." Sidonas said this, still keeping up the loyalist act. He moved past Sliver, flying over to the Causeway. He pulled his hood forward and his mouthcover up to conceal his face, and pulled his cloak forward to hide Hook and his bag. He walked into the crowd, looking for any sign of Fang, Kat, or anyone else who was trustworthy.

You can't just completely ignore Sliver's attack like that and have your character auto-escape all the way back to the school. 

She was trying to grab him. Yet your post made no mention of whether that succeeded or not. 

The impression I got was that the poison was in their hands, not just their claws. 

Just a touch should deliver the poison. 

"Almost any physical harm" Would the chemicals or poison or whatever he has on his hand affect him? It's probably chemical, but it's being applied in a physical manner. Hmm..

Going to bed. It's 1:20 AM here and I need to sleep. Will get back to you tomorrow.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Sidonas - Cauldron

Sidonas flipped backwards to avoid the hand, then swung Hook at Sliver's legs.

"You accuse me of treason and now assault me? Unwise and foolhardy."

Karz. Cao better help, and Recoil better not be too late. How long does it take to paint one's self?

Sorry, I'm calling foul on this. Sliver was already almost within striking distance, and used her cyclone abilities to enhance her movement speed. Sidonas has never exhibited any ninja backflipping skills before now, and considering the state of his patchwork legs, I find it very difficult to believe he could pull off a move like that.

When I say "blast" it refures to it being like an energy projectile.

And here is the edited profile, including the info on the gun

Gear: Elemental rifle (with a large blade under the hand rest)that operates by fireing heat vision "projectiles" in a fully automatic stile (Taltrun can do this do to the fact that the rifle was made from the empty armor of a heat-vision rahkshi), survival knife

Uh, MCGPY, as I remember the gun was described as a channel for his heat vision powers at the same level Taltrun himself is at. Which means he doesn't get any kind of blasting projectile yet. And for the record, I generally tend not to allow weaponry that lets people cheat their way around the levelling mechanic

I hope I'm not too late π_π

Name: Kardenex

Gear: A guitar-like instrument with a microphone and small amp attached

Appearance: Sand blue body with green eyes and metallic grey limbs. Metru blue hands, boots, and head. His back sports a large "X" decal in dripping-spraypaint-gold

Personality: Usually "wants to be alone" but always struggles with being sentient. He wonders why the Rahkshi are evolving due to the untimely separation of him from his scholarly master and tries to devote his time to figuring that out but the escapades of the Rahkshi he knows keep him from that.

Bio: A somewhat new arrival to the school. Created by Kojol after an insanely-convoluted plan to keep himself alive; he knew of the Order plot to kill him. He'd been studying the evolving Kraata and figured out what was happening - but was too late to tell Kardenex (known as 'Kard' by his birthmates) before he had to go into hiding to avoid Tridax, who took Kard and killed his birthmates.

Never too late, there's no limit on time or number of players here. If you haven't already then I'd recommend looking at Click's fantastic recap. It covers pretty much everything and has some helpful tips.

Going to have to ask how old Kardenex is supposed to be? Kojol's death happened about 1,500 years before the RPG is set so Kard is presumably around that old...which sort of goes at odds with the fact that the more sapient breed of Rahkshi have only started popping up recently. Their ages are measured in months, not centuries. Its kind of not possible for Kard to be that old. 

Just thought I'd make a new character.

Name: Tangirahk

Gear: Out of all the instruments Tangirahk can play, she chooses to take a violin with her, simply because it reminds her of the female makuta that created her.

Appearance: Unlike most rahkshi that are hunched over and either built to be thin and gangly or stocky and tough, her Kraata is encased in a rahkshi body that deviates greatly from the normal look. The yellow feet are designed in a similar manner to high heels, though the soles of the feet are just five millimeters above the ground and she has three claws on each foot to serve as toes. Her bright green legs are also longer and the edges are more rounded and smoother. The rahkshi's yellow hips are slightly wider and her waist is a little bit thinner than normal. Tangi's bright green arms lack muscle and are thinner in comparison to a normal rakhshi's arm, but on each arm, there are three spikes to be used in combat.

The most striking trait about her appearance is her posture. Since the rahkshi stands tall like a toa instead of hunching over, there is a small silver pod that can fit her Kraata just below her neck and she lacks a spine. Her lime green head is the least altered part of Tangirahk, as it is merely smoother and curved around the edges. She also has black headphones with the rahkshi symbol painted in yellow on the ears hanging around her neck and a pair of sunglasses rests on her head. Tangi's eyes are a bright tint of neon blue. 

Bio: Her mother, known as the "Musical Makuta" wanted to create an upgraded rahkshi body that would differentiate female rahkshi from male rahkshi, so she experimented with energized Protodermis and forced an inventor she had captured to build the rahkshi. After it was complete, the Musical Makuta created Tangirahk and let her be the first to use the body. After it demonstrated sapience on a matoran level, the rahkshi's body was painted and the two bonded together through music. Recently, Tangi has joined Corpus Rahkshi of her own free will.

Personality: Tangirahk is not one to be harsh or cruel, unlike many rahkshi. Her personality seems to be a mixture of a Ga-Matoran and Le-Matoran since she is gentle and kind, but at times, she can be impulsive and a little bit too loud, especially when it comes to music. She has a habit of singing softly when she is alone since she doesn't like things being too quiet.

Is there a problem if I deviate from the normal look of a rahkshi too much?

Since you've given adequate reasoning for the body type, no problem. Tangirahk approved

7AOYGDJ.jpg