Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

I might be able to do some commissions over the winter break. This was just something that came together quickly (in a break between studying for finals), and I'd probably do something a little better later on. Kind of just depends on how many requests I get.

Just wait until you see Hoto though. I went all out coloring her, and she looks great.

Just art "commissioned," or asked for, by someone else. Generally, they're paid, but depending on how many I get, how much time I have, and how detailed I go, they'll probably be free. If you want something like Hoto's going to be, that won't be free. :D

Name: Toxin
Variation: Poison
Level: 2
Gear: 
He carries a max of 20 Kunai, (on a bandoleer from the armory) and has a bag that can carry a total of 10 Shurikens. He has two Kusarigama.
Skills: Acrobatics, Karate
Extra Gear

• Heavy Metal Guitar stolen from Discord Nailed onto Discord's pedestal
  • 10 other replacement kunai stashed in a box
  • 10 pouches filled with his slime
  • A Skinmail headband, now turn wristband (decorative)

Appearance: Body Armor is similar to a samurai's. He's also green. He has only two spines and a tail with no uses. His new body armor has been modified at the Cauldron so that a few of his armor plates don't interfere with his agility in exchange for a less armored body. He wears the headband, which was made for a Kraata, on his wrist since it does not fit his head. He wears a black scarf that he has retrieved from the Cauldron.
Personality/Battle Style: Somewhat anti-social but is kind to friendly people. He likes to eats and only reads and learns if it can help him with his battling and Rahkshi skills. He has an appreciation for music. His specialty is being able to use his poison in various methods. He can be suspicious of others easily and he wants to search for the truth. He is the second youngest of the three brothers, but is considerably the most mature of them, so he often has to make sure that both of his siblings are okay and not being arrogant/overconfident. He is very spontaneous in battle and has a freestyle battling form involving ninja moves, acrobatics, and stuff which makes him very unpredictable when fighting him. He is also brutal when finishing his opponents. He tends to flip and somersault and dodge a lot, but as he is no Dodge Rahkshi, he can still be hit.

MOC: https://www.flickr.com/photos/128917462@N05/sets/72157650177041077/

Name: Bullseye
Variation: Accuracy
Level: 2
Gear: Boomerang and Bow w/ Scope

Skills: Parkour, Minor Blacksmithing, Minor Arrow Crafting, Minor Technology Engineering
Extra Gear

• A quiver to carry his fifteen arrows.
  • 5 regular arrows (Or 10 if he cleans his poisoned arrows)
  • 5 barbed arrows
  • 5 arrows that has Toxin's poison (Lv.2 Poison)
  • A crude knife (Given to him by Deadeye)
  • A pack of playing cards. (Face cards: King - Teridax; Queen - Roodaka; Jack - Sidorak; Ten - The Shadowed One; Nine - Karzahni; Eight - Voporak; Seven - Zaktan; Six - Pridak; Five - Irnakk; Four - Nocturn; Three - Nidhiki; Two - Krekka; Ace - Tuyet; Joker - Vezon)
  • A Skinmail Glove (Decorative)

Appearance: Has a cowboy hat that never leaves his head. Looks somewhat like a Rahkshi-ed Toa, but stands upright as his spine thing is shorter having two spikes. Has a pair of reading glasses to read, but doesn't use them in battle. He has blue body and purple limbs like a normal variant of Accuracy Rahkshi. He wears a Skinmail glove to remember his brother.
Personality/Battle Style: Friendly to everyone, and encourages Toxin to do the same. He wants to seek the truth and will even do good things to find it. He is a somewhat cultured person and so he is a pianist with a taste for the classical, which doesn't really count as evil music. (Which was why he was originally banned to do it before coming to Corpus Rahkshi.) He is a survivalist, and unlike most Rahkshi, he's enjoys hunting in the forests on Nynrah. Because of his hunting expeditions, he often reads books about Rahi and survival. He has some culinary skills, if being able to make jerky out of any Rahi a culinary skill. And lately he has gained a taste for technology and is practicing the construction of gizmos. He just wants to find he truth and has a conspiracy about what could be the true nature of the school. He also has photographic memory and that means that if you make him mad, he will remember you. His mood and demeanor changes randomly. In battle, he'll often track his opponents carefully. Unlike Toxin, he is more calculating and plans out his moves before action. He can sometimes be competitive, and thus after a victory he attains an ego that makes his observational skills improve, but often gives the wrong impression of egotistic and arrogant. That ego can only be suppressed by his brother, Toxin. He runs a lot and is an expert in parkour, but doesn't dodge well. He stay behind others while he fires his bow.
He's been depressed for a while and contemplated why he exists since his skills are subpar. But he's over that now.

Here's a drawing.

Combined Bio (Both have a similar story):
Both were born from the same Makuta, so you can say they're brothers. Bullseye is the older brother. They're very new to the school, so they doesn't know anyone...or where to go.

They originated from the Tren Krom Peninsula, and was allowed to stay for a week to bond with Stronghold, who was born and given a suit a day after. They had lots of fun exploring and fighting. They even made friends with some of the De-Matoran (Just as long as they were quiet.) Eventually they had to leave and it took months to get to Nynrah.

Before they went to the school they went to have weapons created for them. Unable to pay a certain Ghost in Phantom-on-the-Water, they were about to leave, until a horde of Brakas came in and took the Ghost's tools. The Ghost gave them two spears and decided that if they killed the Brakas and took back his tools, he would craft whatever they wanted. He must've been desperate or had no way to access no supplies as he accepted a list for all the weapons they want.

As they went to find the Brakas, they found an abandoned farmhouse, where Toxin decided to take two sickles. The Brakas were easy to find with Bullseye's tracking skills, but killing them was hard. However, using the slime from Toxin's slime trail, they managed to nauseate them long enough to kill them. The Nynrah Ghost was particularly happy and built all their weapons for them. He also improved those farmhand sickles to be extremely cool looking. They returned often to the Ghost, with lots of money gained from other pest control missions, to purchase ammo and upgrades.

One day, both Rahkshi were met with the idea (thanks to Wraith) that the Makuta were, in fact, tyrants, and they thought. If it was true, then what other lies had been fed to them. They decided on searching for the truth in most, if not all, things. However, some things about that conflicted with the ideals of the Makuta, but they thought, "if the search for truth involves justice, then so be it." After Toxin discovers a book called the Book of History that confirms their qualms. They form a small group called the Dimir, later called the Trinity to include their brother. They later become part of the Abyss. Bullseye recently went to the Ghosts to get kusarigamas, shuriken, and a boomerang.

With the disappearance of the founding members of the Abyss and the leaving of Stronghold and Punch, the Trinity has no reason to exist. Recently Bullseye and Toxin got themselves into lots of trouble, mostly Toxin who notably isn't wearing a suit. With no reason to do much, and with every reason to be safe, they decided to mainly hang out in Toxin's dorm until Tridax procure Toxin a new suit. Soon, after retrieving the suit, Toxin and Bullseye go out to make the necessary modifications.

The Trinity (Brothers united!)
Toxin
Bullseye
Stronghold

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

Sorry for lack of posting; work, volunteering at a theater, and a Christmas party. I'll whip something up before I go to bed. Fair warning that I won't be able to post any time but morning and around this time tomorrow.

E: ALSO: I have now decided that Short will be fully Southern US in speech pattern. Prepare yourselves. I'm going to write it phonetically for emphasis, unless general consensus says no.

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Why would any Rahkshi speak differently? They all learned to speak in the exact same environment.

^ He has a point. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

>.> well, it would be interesting to have a Rahkshi who used, say, tree speak. Though I doubt it would translate well. Ultimately, I'd chalk up different sounding methods of speech as just another way of expressing individuality. They are high schoolers, of a sort, after all.

But none of these Rahkshi can speak the Matoran language.

They'd have to learn the normal tongue before even attempting a complex dialect like Treespeak/Chutespeak. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

These Rahkshi have their own individual personalities and character traits. Short is slow of speech and has a fiery personality, thus a Southern dialect would fit it excellently. Even in the same regions people can talk differently - maybe not to this extreme, but it happens.

Ultron/Power, what's your ruling on this? I'm fine having it be normal, but I think this tweak gives Short a special character.

Also, Click, would you be willing to maybe draw up Metal and Short eventually? That'd be awesome. =3

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

I don't see why a Rahkshi with an accent is too unusual. It could just be a peculiarity of how they learned to speak, an affectation they've adopted for individuality, or just they have it because they do. Doesn't matter too much that they all learned to speak in the same environment, I don't have the accent normally associated with either the place I grew up or the place I've been living the last six years so there's clearly more to it than that

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Wow, some of you have some nearsightedness when it comes to the way Makuta factors into Phogen's plans.

Why yes, I did say "factors into". Mwuahahaha!

I also need to say "and vice versa." The Headmaster IS incredibly central to her overall goals, and, quite frankly, her hero.

I also believe the Phogen fanclub is a little bit of an oversimplification. Phogen is the leader, yes, but it is not a cult of personality around him/her. It is not a Makuta cult either. In essence, it is a little organization that is a miniature version of the Brotherhood of Makuta within the halls of Corpus Rahk: an organization that promotes its own ends and wellbeing, the success of its members, and seeks to accumulate power through whatever means are practical. I also think the audience of the group is important. Phogen does not want crusaders or fanatics. Phogen wants nerds and assassins, scientists and tacticians, clever foot soldiers and savant cripples. Phogen will take your poor huddled masses, your wretched refuse, your blockheads, your schemers, your rejects and poets and politicians.

Because Phogen sees the value of not only their gifts, but their status as refuse and rejects. It makes their gifts all the more potent, and their comradere all the more efficacious. Together, they cannot be stopped by any fools crusade or cult of personality.

So, if you find yourself in need of a friendly place of employment, or you need a job done, or you need to catch the word on the street...

Talk to Phogen. She will hook you up with the Heroes.

Sidebar: I have some stuff drawn for Phogen, but my sketchbook is not available ATM. I should post it at some point. Maybe get a group shot of Phogen's Heroes even!

• Upvote 2

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

Phogen seems to be the biggest competition to Anubissium/Abyssium's future faction. And I still have to think of a good draw for people, a good goal. Anybody got any ideas they wouldn't mind telling me?

• Upvote 1

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

And now I'm picturing a giant statue of Phogen welcoming Rahkshi to the Academy's harbors. That's going to happen eventually isn't it?

Well, Hoto's still unaligned and was probably your "savant cripple," (plus, it would be fun to see how Fang reacts), and Tube can still be swayed if you can prove your superiority to Chekquars.

I love the image of Squid bringing Tridax to the temple. Exxan comes out and bows while Squid's looking all nervous and shaking his head, trying desperately to tell Exxan Tridax is not happy. :P

• Upvote 2

Oh, you are just......DIABOLICAL.

Oh, stop it. You flatter me.

Phogen seems to be the biggest competition to Anubissium/Abyssium's future faction. And I still have to think of a good draw for people, a good goal. Anybody got any ideas they wouldn't mind telling me?

I think you underestimate the usefulness of such an organization to Phogen's Heroes. Nothing builds a reputation like a foil.

And of course, your good intentions will make great pavement for that road Phogen is working on.

And now I'm picturing a giant statue of Phogen welcoming Rahkshi to the Academy's harbors. That's going to happen eventually isn't it?

Like I said, fairly nearsighted. The statue is a short term goal.

Well, Hoto's still unaligned and was probably your "savant cripple," (plus, it would be fun to see how Fang reacts), and Tube can still be swayed if you can prove your superiority to Chekquars.

Good! I need only time to convince others of the superiority of my little cabal.

• Upvote 2

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

I can't help but notice that if Phogen's group is like the Brotherhood, then that makes her Teridax... And we all know how he treated his 'comrades' in the end...

Oh, thats only because they were rivals. I do not intend my comrades to become my rivals. But I will not hesitate to remove an obstacle.

....so yea, don't become an obstacle.

I believe the correct term for such regulated ambition is 'Check yourself before you wreck yourself.'

Edited by Funkydude527

Woah woah woah.... Every supervillain need lieutenants. They just cant all be overambitious idiots.

I need a team consisting of more than just Starscreams.

Fang! Too rash.

Mahrika? Too pacifist.

Abyssium?

I don't know. Everyone that could be considered a threat is either too busy in their own stuff or already on Phogen's team. Personally, I think it would be great if Exxan, Phogen's right hand, turned against him/her for some reason, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Fang! Too rash.

Mahrika? Too pacifist.

Abyssium?

I don't know. Everyone that could be considered a threat is either too busy in their own stuff or already on Phogen's team. Personally, I think it would be great if Exxan, Phogen's right hand, turned against him/her for some reason, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

When did this happen? I didn't realise that Exxan had gotten promoted to right hand. But you're correct. Exxan's goals align with Phogen's own, at least for the time being: make allies, gain influence, build up his powers. Exxan has absolutely no reason to oppose Phogen, and plenty of reasons not to. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Personally, I think it would be great if Exxan, Phogen's right hand, turned against him/her for some reason, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

When did this happen? I didn't realise that Exxan had gotten promoted to right hand. But you're correct. Exxan's goals align with Phogen's own, at least for the time being: make allies, gain influence, build up his powers. Exxan has absolutely no reason to oppose Phogen, and plenty of reasons not to. 

Well, he's the leader of the other "Team Phogen", and, from just watching, its either him or Omega, and I think Exxan is more qualified. All the rest of the Rahkshi under Phogen are just kind of runners. Exxan gets entrusted with things, and Funkydude did call him a "pet-project" a while back. I'd say it's pretty official.

Edited by Click

Those are actually very good points. And Omega definitely isn't leadership material. Too impulsive, not competent enough to give reasonable orders, and isn't respected enough for anyone to want to follow those orders. 

I guess Exxan is the unofficial second in command of Phogen's Heroes.

Personally, I think it would be great if Exxan, Phogen's right hand, turned against him/her for some reason, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Well, he's the leader of the other "Team Phogen", and, from just watching, its either him or Omega, and I think Exxan is more qualified. All the rest of the Rahkshi under Phogen are just kind of runners. Exxan gets entrusted with things, and Funkydude did call him a "pet-project" a while back. I'd say it's pretty official.

RUNNER?!! Flash demands to know how she is a runner. She doesn't know anything about Phogen (besides their name) and only just met her during the team mission.

E: Also Exxan better tread carefully or Tridax might make Phogen's punishment look fun...

Edited by Shadow_Ignited

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~