Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

RUNNER?!! Flash demands to know how she is a runner. She doesn't know anything about Phogen (besides their name) and only just met her during the team mission.

E: Also Exxan better tread carefully or Tridax might make Phogen's punishment look fun...

Well, currently, you're babysitting the Matoran. I guess that isn't running, but already you're at Phogen's beck and call. :P

I'm not sure many other Rahkshi would take a stand up to Tridax like that. I can't wait to see what happens. :D

I don't know what everyone's getting so worked up about. Exxan isn't challenging Tridax, or even standing up to him.

He's merely explaining his decision.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

They're not.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

RUNNER?!! Flash demands to know how she is a runner. She doesn't know anything about Phogen (besides their name) and only just met her during the team mission.

E: Also Exxan better tread carefully or Tridax might make Phogen's punishment look fun...

Well, currently, you're babysitting the Matoran. I guess that isn't running, but already you're at Phogen's beck and call. :P

I'm not sure many other Rahkshi would take a stand up to Tridax like that. I can't wait to see what happens. :D

We just decided to follow Phogen's orders because their the team leader... :(

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

No. He won't. Let me assure everyone of that right now.

Yes, he has his own ambitions, but they aren't the kinds of ambitions that are going to make him particularly popular with a lot of the student body, not to mention the staff. He will continue to work with Phogen for the forseeable future. 

A character named Revenge being mean? I'd never guess that. XP

Also, it's generally common courtesy to give someone time to react before walking away. =P

Edited by Toa of Dancing
  • Upvote 1

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Man, all this discussion! For now I will say that all management positions are still open, and there is plenty of of room for advancement. Expect informality unless otherwise requested.

And PM's are a great channel for such discussions with yours truley. Mwuhahaha!

Exxan has tentative Lt. position. I consider him more as a Mentat, to use a Dune analogy, than my military commander. That can change, however. I have no plans for specific roles at this time, or rather, no solid plans.

As for those of you who think I would be so callous and uncaring as to place some of you as errand boys and wenching girls, I think you need to shift perspective a little. This is an organization where rank is... Lets say...flexible. I prefer all members to be able to approach me with an issue or idea, where the mechanics of the concept take weight over the ethos of the person, but the ethos still matters. Think of rank as a codification of that trust, rather than an immunity or superiority to those without such titles.

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

So, uh, what's happened since I last posted? I tried to keep up, but I've been browsing 3 forums at a time and the other 2 have had lot's of new announcements which has taken my attention away from the RPG.

(I mean seriously,listen to this song that has been announced today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npTDzIN_3ko)

Edited by Alijar

So, uh, what's happened since I last posted? I tried to keep up, but I've been browsing 3 forums at a time and the other 2 have had lot's of new announcements which has taken my attention away from the RPG.

(I mean seriously,listen to this song that has been announced today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npTDzIN_3ko)

A new assignment has happened. It just finished.

Kathok

Well, Wraith's dismissed you as dead, Exxan tried to take down Nynrah's Kini and was shot down (nearly literally) by Tridax, everyone is getting shiny new magical weapons, as well as a bunch of little conflicts among the new guys back at the Academy.

As for your team, we've all been raiding Nynrah's library for books dealing with Naming Day, Tube and Wraith brought in lots of decorations, and we're all wrapping up. I guess as long as you just were off far from everyone gathering lots of decorations, it should be fine. We already lost Kat when Dodge went down.

EDIT: Here's Hoto (and a BZP topic)! I'm not sure how long this took me (somewhere in the neighborhood of 12-15 hours), but it was a great experiment in realistic shading. She turned out much better than those rough little sketches of Fang and Tube. I hope you enjoy; I'll get to updating her profile (as well as Tube's with their new weapon).

Edited by Click

Exxan tried to take down Nynrah's Kini and was shot down (nearly literally) by Tridax, 

There was no nearly. It said as much in the post.

Though a keen observer might note that if he had truly disapproved so highly of Exxan's strategy there probably wouldn't be an Exxan still standing there...

He's in the main square of the village. 

I didn't realise Exxan had a reputation. 

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/15652-corpus-rahkshi/page-53?do=findComment&comment=804442

But apparently he does.