Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Um, he's gotten permission to kill these characters, instead of stepping on people's toes to forcibly murder their PCs. Compared to Shark's other kills, this arrangement is quite polite. 

I fail to see what part of that is cheap or artificial. 

• Upvote 2

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC (As Zubarahk): "What the heck are you? Are you a toa of light with the face of a rahskhi?" The dull-witted rahkshi said to Vlad. "And who's the blue rahkshi? A toa of water with the head of a Guurahk?"

Bro, you are really lucky Vlad and Drift are pacifists. Unless Vlad goes 'scary Russian cannibal maniac' on you.

• Upvote 1

Yes, the unusual traits refer to the sapience and intelligence that every student has. 

Then Numlef is also approved

Wyrd - yeah, I'm fine with playing a level one.

Well okay then. Just bear in mind that, as others have pointe doubt, it doesn't give you free license to boost him to level 2 whenever you want. Got to earn just the same

Name: Mutant

Variation: Chameleon

Level: 2

Gear: A heavy two-handed double-headed axe and two gloves that fit over her hands to give her "claws".

Appearance: Mutant is large, very large, about 1.5X the height of the average rahk, along with this increased speed, strength and agility. Her armour is a mottled white & grey colour to match her albinism, with a double-row of quill-like-spines on her back. Her Kraata is also 1.5X larger than other rahkshi, with osteoderms and a few rounded bumps on her back, allowing her to take harder hits than the average rahkshi.

Personality: Mutant was never introduced to any of her siblings, so doesn't really know how to act in most situations, so is trying to learn her place. Also, due to not being introduced to other Rahkshi until now, she doesn't know how to speak many words (if any) so makes only occasional sounds and quips to communicate.

Bio: Mutant was an experiment by Mutran to try and breed the perfect slave, stronger, faster, harder, better, and so expanded on the already new-breed rahkshi and added a few bits of gene from other Rahi in order to make certain qualities shine in his new order. Mutant is the only successful asset to come out of these experiments (with the further ability to raise or lower her body temperature as a consequence of this). After overhearing Mutran going on about her as a mutant, she took that word and made it her own name, before she was shipped of to Corpus as a further field experiment to see how she would come around to other rahkshi.

Going to ask for clarification on how much stronger/faster/agiler Indominus Rahks here is than other Rahkshi. 1x5, same as size? 

7AOYGDJ.jpg

So apparently working a lot of extra hours in the middle of moving and not having stable internet makes for a recipe of not-being-able-to-RP, who knew? o.O

Anyway, can I ask for a quick recap of what's happening now?

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

OoC: Talking to Shark. What's the worst that could happen?

[Continuous Laughter]

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

A recap, huh...

Vaalku has been given the body of the diseased Dallior. He's still adjusting to it. Er, it to him.

Tridax held a "funeral" to weed out traitors and ended up with three people who didn't do anything and two who mildly did.

Fang's party (Fang, Kat, Caoutchouc[rubberahk], Xara, Hoto, Shield, Jayar, And... I think 1 more Rahkshi) left the island.

Dakilik is making a band.

Vlad and Drift are searching for the deceased Raptor's pet gukko.

And somewhere, somehow, I'm pretty sure Tridax is gonna have a birthday party for himself. :P

I was going to try to limit myself to just two characters, but no, this guy had to pop into my head.

Name: Footwork

Variation: Dodge

Gear: Has Pohatu-style foot-additions, as well as lower-profile versions of the same on his heels, which cause his feet to make loud clicking sounds whenever they hit the ground. His primary weapons, however, are a pair of extendable blades in his forearms (like Sidorak’s herding blade, basically).

He also has a rather crude machine about the size of a standard Kanoka launcher (decidedly not built by himself) capable of recording, storing, and playing back audio. It already has several songs stored on it.

Appearance: Mostly sand blue, with black joints, fingers, spines, lower legs, and upper arms. His weaponry is black, as well. 

Personality: Generally cheerful and social, Footwork dances through life—literally. He had his feet modified specifically for tap-dancing. He prefers to avoid physical conflict, but will fight if he feels he must. He is a strictly average fighter, hardly a wimp, but nothing to write home about. His dancing, however, is exceptional, and he loves it when those around him acknowledge it as such. Footwork will dance to nearly anything (or to nothing, for that matter), but prefers, in his own words, “something classy”—usually swing or jazz.  

Bio: Footwork’s Makuta was delighted to find that she had finally managed to create one of those intelligent Rahkshi everyone was going on about—and soon incredibly disappointed to find that her new star minion was more of a dancer than a fighter. All of her training couldn’t make him more than a middling fighter, and she installed his arm-blades and sent him to Corpus Rahkshi in hopes of getting his reluctance either trained or beaten out of him. 

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

You forgot Era, Snake, Sand and Zivon. 

Going to ask for clarification on how much stronger/faster/agiler Indominus Rahks here is than other Rahkshi. 1x5, same as size? 

Basically, yeah. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Given I think that would put her on a similar level as the likes f Shark and Subject then, approved

I was going to try to limit myself to just two characters, but no, this guy had to pop into my head.

Name: Footwork

Variation: Dodge

Gear: Has Pohatu-style foot-additions, as well as lower-profile versions of the same on his heels, which cause his feet to make loud clicking sounds whenever they hit the ground. His primary weapons, however, are a pair of extendable blades in his forearms (like Sidorak’s herding blade, basically).

He also has a rather crude machine about the size of a standard Kanoka launcher (decidedly not built by himself) capable of recording, storing, and playing back audio. It already has several songs stored on it.

Appearance: Mostly sand blue, with black joints, fingers, spines, lower legs, and upper arms. His weaponry is black, as well. 

Personality: Generally cheerful and social, Footwork dances through life—literally. He had his feet modified specifically for tap-dancing. He prefers to avoid physical conflict, but will fight if he feels he must. He is a strictly average fighter, hardly a wimp, but nothing to write home about. His dancing, however, is exceptional, and he loves it when those around him acknowledge it as such. Footwork will dance to nearly anything (or to nothing, for that matter), but prefers, in his own words, “something classy”—usually swing or jazz.  

Bio: Footwork’s Makuta was delighted to find that she had finally managed to create one of those intelligent Rahkshi everyone was going on about—and soon incredibly disappointed to find that her new star minion was more of a dancer than a fighter. All of her training couldn’t make him more than a middling fighter, and she installed his arm-blades and sent him to Corpus Rahkshi in hopes of getting his reluctance either trained or beaten out of him. 

Approved

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Exxan can't be dead. It isn't allowed.

He didn't explicitly die IC.

No one dies off screen.

Oh, would you look at that. Tiragath was right.

This isn't nearly as much fun as I'd hoped, since you're all just "I totes knew it all along."

Incredibly so, I would imagine. 

*Faints of surprise*

EXXAN"S ACTUALLY BACK

Now I expect a massive post of exposition explaining how he made it back. :P

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

There's really not much to tell. Unless someone asks him for specifics, this is all the explanation I intend to give: 

My armour had been scratched and dented even before I'd gone and collapsed an entire tunnel network on top of my head. And making my way back to Corpus Rahkshi hadn't exactly been a walk in the park either...

There's really not much to tell. Unless someone asks him for specifics, this is all the explanation I intend to give: 

My armour had been scratched and dented even before I'd gone and collapsed an entire tunnel network on top of my head. And making my way back to Corpus Rahkshi hadn't exactly been a walk in the park either...

Dang.

Note to self: Have Optis eventually decide to conduct interviews of everyone in the school for research purposes. :P

Edited by Unicode

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

So Exxan lives, huh? Hmmm...

Nope, not going to say my piece until this plays out for just a little while longer. But my "Evil Sense" is tingling, and my natural pessimism simply won't allow me to ignore it.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Dang.

Note to self: Have Optis eventually decide to conduct interviews of everyone in the school for research purposes. :P

Shark will be happy to show him to a private room and demonstrate to him how he intends to commit his next murder.

(But seriously though, Shark's getting to have quite the queue. Now that Sliver's thrashing Rain, she could well wind up alongside Tea-Rex's characters, possibly Karzfire, and anyone else who manages to annoy Shark anytime soon. I'm starting to worry he'll never get around to doing it all.)

• Upvote 1

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

nobody but Phogen.

And right now, she's all he needs. 

• Upvote 1