Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

It's not like he crushed your hand, you could have Flabbergaster throw it off along with Rider/Acinaes/Whoever he's choking out or let go and rip off the tentacle?

Edited by Lewa the Soaring Champion

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Responding to an autohit with another autohit is only going to cause more problems. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I know I said I was done, and I know I'm not going to be playing much longer, but I can't get this idea out of my head. I thought I'd give it a try just for a little while, just for fun.

Name: Tear

Variation: Adaptation

Level: 2

Gear: A small bag at their waist with basic painting and writing supplies as well as a few loose widgets. A small, stuffed Hapaka is frequently found around her. After noticing his weapons often disappeared, Tear (TARE) hid a collection of daggers and knives within hinged panels in his armor.

Appearance: Tear is a little thicker than the typical lanky Rahkshi and a little shorter. But with their digitigrade legs, their height can vary slightly. Their muted teal and ash-colored body is adorned with strange, hypnotic designs in a dull white paint. When Tear (TEER) is in control, she tends to slouch, while Tear (TARE) makes the most of his height and minimizes his hunched back. Tear (TEER) tends to paint her faceplate in swirls and teardrop shapes when she notices they have faded, while Tear (TARE) enjoys scratching off the paint to appear intimidating. It is not an accurate indicator of the controlling personality, however, as they often don’t notice the change.

Personality: Tear has a sort of multiple personality disorder. Two opposing minds inhabit one body, with neither being aware of the other. This is bound to cause some confusion, and it does. Especially when one is female and the other is male. The personalities tend to change when they lose control of the body, such as when they are unconscious, or when they are exposed to some familiar stimulus. For Tear (TEER), it can be an arm of friendship around her shoulders. For Tear (TARE), pain or the sounds of battle. On thing they have in common is a universal distrust of Makuta beyond their own mother, especially Tridax, though they are not openly rebellious.
Tear (TEER) doesn’t understand her life. One moment, she was with her beloved mother and siblings. The next, she was in a cold and unfamiliar place filled with strange Rahkshi. She doesn’t talk much, or even do much. She just cries, wishing for the time when things were simple and familiar. Those that try to speak with her are only met with questions without answers. But she's desperate to return to the home she once knew, and desperation is a dangerous thing.
Tear (TARE) is outgoing and charismatic. He easily adapts to seemingly any situation and is able to make the most of it. But he has a very, very short fuse. Even something as simple as finding something in the wrong place, mispronouncing his name, or nudging him in the halls can send him into a frenzy that usually ends up with at least one participant being sent to the Infirmary.

Bio: Tear’s mother had always been… distrustful of Tridax. And so, when she learned of the intelligent Kraata and Tridax’s “school” for containing them, she hid away her Kraata and determined to investigate them herself. Each new Kraata was hatched in isolation. The only sight they saw for months was the four plain walls that surrounded them. And their mother. Each Kraata was different, and so each one was given a different treatment to earn their loyalty. Some, gentleness and kindness, others, violence. But gradually, the Makuta began to notice something was different about Tear. Some days, she was gentle and loyal. Others, he was uncontrollable and violent. And there seemed to be no way to predict it.
The Makuta cautiously allowed her Rahkshi to meet for the first time. Tear made friends, only to rip them apart the next day. And then she would wait by their side, wondering what had happened to them. None of it made sense.
And then one day, he was just… gone. The Makuta said good riddance, knowing she wouldn’t last a day wandering in the wilderness. But he could. And he did, until he made his way to Corpus Rahkshi, the school he had learned so much about.

Edited by Click
  • Upvote 2

Whoa.... how long have you been sitting on that? 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Whoa.... how long have you been sitting on that? 

Not long actually. I had the idea of multiple personality disorder in my head for a while, and then Moonlight came around, and all the pieces just fell into place. I just hope they aren't too similar... Looking back on it, they are really close. Close enough that I'm debating on scraping this and giving their personality a rewrite.

Come to think of it, it's almost like Hoto and Fang in Rain's body... maybe I just miss their interactions around the school. Sigh.

Edited by Click

You haven't even left yet, and you're already being nostalgic... 

The attack is over, and some people got level-ups, I think that's about it. 

IC (As Ipartsa): "Let's go after him." Said the rahkshi of lightning before running after blade. "Hey, slow down, I just wanna hang out, you seem cool!" She called out in a silly attempt to distract him.

But Blade hasn't left the library yet. I made it this way so Wielder has a Chance to Respond since Blade is next on Nightmare and Shock's list of people to murder, 

I know I said I was done, and I know I'm not going to be playing much longer, but I can't get this idea out of my head. I thought I'd give it a try just for a little while, just for fun.

Name: Tear

Variation: Adaptation

Level: 2

Gear: A small bag at their waist with basic painting and writing supplies as well as a few loose widgets. A small, stuffed Hapaka is frequently found around her. After noticing his weapons often disappeared, Tear (TARE) hid a collection of daggers and knives within hinged panels in his armor.

Appearance: Tear is a little thicker than the typical lanky Rahkshi and a little shorter. But with their digitigrade legs, their height can vary slightly. Their muted teal and ash-colored body is adorned with strange, hypnotic designs in a dull white paint. When Tear (TEER) is in control, she tends to slouch, while Tear (TARE) makes the most of his height and minimizes his hunched back. Tear (TEER) tends to paint her faceplate in swirls and teardrop shapes when she notices they have faded, while Tear (TARE) enjoys scratching off the paint to appear intimidating. It is not an accurate indicator of the controlling personality, however, as they often don’t notice the change.

Personality: Tear has a sort of multiple personality disorder. Two opposing minds inhabit one body, with neither being aware of the other. This is bound to cause some confusion, and it does. Especially when one is female and the other is male. The personalities tend to change when they lose control of the body, such as when they are unconscious, or when they are exposed to some familiar stimulus. For Tear (TEER), it can be an arm of friendship around her shoulders. For Tear (TARE), pain or the sounds of battle. On thing they have in common is a universal distrust of Makuta beyond their own mother, especially Tridax, though they are not openly rebellious.

Tear (TEER) doesn’t understand her life. One moment, she was with her beloved mother and siblings. The next, she was in a cold and unfamiliar place filled with strange Rahkshi. She doesn’t talk much, or even do much. She just cries, wishing for the time when things were simple and familiar. Those that try to speak with her are only met with questions without answers. But she's desperate to return to the home she once knew, and desperation is a dangerous thing.

Tear (TARE) is outgoing and charismatic. He easily adapts to seemingly any situation and is able to make the most of it. But he has a very, very short fuse. Even something as simple as finding something in the wrong place, mispronouncing his name, or nudging him in the halls can send him into a frenzy that usually ends up with at least one participant being sent to the Infirmary.

Bio: Tear’s mother had always been… distrustful of Tridax. And so, when she learned of the intelligent Kraata and Tridax’s “school” for containing them, she hid away her Kraata and determined to investigate them herself. Each new Kraata was hatched in isolation. The only sight they saw for months was the four plain walls that surrounded them. And their mother. Each Kraata was different, and so each one was given a different treatment to earn their loyalty. Some, gentleness and kindness, others, violence. But gradually, the Makuta began to notice something was different about Tear. Some days, she was gentle and loyal. Others, he was uncontrollable and violent. And there seemed to be no way to predict it.

The Makuta cautiously allowed her Rahkshi to meet for the first time. Tear made friends, only to rip them apart the next day. And then she would wait by their side, wondering what had happened to them. None of it made sense.

And then one day, he was just… gone. The Makuta said good riddance, knowing she wouldn’t last a day wandering in the wilderness. But he could. And he did, until he made his way to Corpus Rahkshi, the school he had learned so much about.

Similar question to the one I asked Ghidora; how do they explain the large gaps in their memory? If they don't know they have another personality in their head, what do they think is going on each time they black out and suddenly wake up somewhere new? While they don't have the massive giveaway of seeing their other half in the mirror like the Shine "twins", I don't know why neither Tear nor Tear (Tear especially, given is more outgoing nature) seem to question their strange memory loss

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Similar question to the one I asked Ghidora; how do they explain the large gaps in their memory? If they don't know they have another personality in their head, what do they think is going on each time they black out and suddenly wake up somewhere new? While they don't have the massive giveaway of seeing their other half in the mirror like the Shine "twins", I don't know why neither Tear nor Tear (Tear especially, given is more outgoing nature) seem to question their strange memory loss

I figured it would be more along the lines of a were-animal transformation, only it happens on the turn of each day from what I could see - Tear would not remember what Tear had done the previous day, and vice-versa, until they either die or become Gollum/Smégol.

Edited by Tea-rex

Well, the simple answer is that they don't. There's holes in their memories, objects move around between their waking, and they tend to find themselves in strange places, and that's their life. Tear becomes quieter and more emotional when faced with the unknown, while Tear becomes violent and angry. 

Of course, there are some explanations they have put together. Their Makuta didn't know quite what was going on, and so she always said, "You did that. Don't you remember?" and they have no choice but to remember. False memories are a common reaction to the memory loss caused by this. Then of course, most of the changes occur when Tear goes to sleep or is unconscious. Perhaps they could rationalize sleepwalking or someone moving them. I debated on having a "ghost" or other being "following" them, but that makes things too complicated.

Let's join in on the fun and post a new bio!

Name: Botch

Variation: Limited Invulnerability

Level: 2

Gear: An electro chute blade

Appearance: The gray Rahkshi suit is rusty around the joints and the case and head are marked with scratches and scars. Her golden eye was a replacement for her old eye, which got gouged out. Botch's right arm came from the remains of a rahkshi of density control after getting into a fight. The rahkshi of invincibility's purple fingers were stolen in revenge for the loss of her original ones. Her spines are broken and incredibly blunt.

Personality: Botch lives as a scavenger by nature and often taken scraps of valuables that lost all interest in the eyes of their old owners. She sees her replacement parts as a reminder of her past and refuses to fight until her own life is threatened. However, since her development was forced, sometimes, she is prone to primal bursts of behavior where she hunts for kanohi to infect.

Bio: Botch was created as an experiment to see if a Makuta could boost the leveling process of a Kraata. The experiment was a minor failure, but her father began to refer to her as a failure in many ways. The Kraata believed its name to be Botch since his Makuta used that word the most when referring to him. As a sick punishment, it was given a rahskhi suit so it could feel extreme pain, which consisted of her brothers attacking him. Botch lost several parts in the fight and replaced them after ripping off her brothers' arm and fingers with her teeth.

When the Makuta came back to check on her, he was shocked to see a bloody mess and Botch standing there, fixated on the new arm. After that day, the rahkshi was allowed to live and Botch received a new eye from her Makuta. Sometime later, after being given an electro chute blade and being polished up, the rahkshi has moved to Corpus Rahkshi, although her armor is beginning to rust and due to her training, the armor is becoming extremely scratched and the spines are now in very bad condition.

Edited by Lewa the Soaring Champion

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

I think I may kill off a few characters/hand them off to other interested RPers soon. I have too many other things going on right now. 

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Level 1.5? Let's not overcomplicate things with decimals, please. 

I thought the same. 

Tear...I think I'll allow based on that explanation.

Moon/Sun I still find too unbelievable they wouldn't be aware of each other. They see the other one instead of themselves for crying out loud. And elasticity wouldn't allow Sunshine to grow/shrink all those extraeneous spikes and crests. Or change colour. Shapeshifting would be a better choice of power if that's the route you were going down.

Botch can't be approved because there is no level 1.5. As others have said, you're either one level or another, there's nothing in between

7AOYGDJ.jpg

I'm going to be that guy for a moment and say that a Rahkshi's eyes are actually the ones they are created with as Kraata, so even if Botch did rip another one out of one of their siblings with the intent of using it as a replacement, the probability of being able to see with it without knowing how to reconnect the optic nerve/obtaining the proper equipment to do so is practically zilch, and even if they were able to do that, their own body would likely reject it if the "donor" Kraata was of a different variation.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

That's a good point, actually. Rahkshi transplants wouldn't work unless they were the same variation. 

I'd never thought about that before...

Most characters tend not to find death threats off-putting anymore, considering how often they're made...

Dane's passed over Recoil and Shield over to me temporarily.

In other news, Ghidora's Tarakava named Fluffy was stolen by a band of Skakdi in Xia. A reward for 30,000 widgets has been offered for any who can return his rahi.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

The rebels have made it to Malebranche, at last. 

@ Not-Ultron

Shapeshifting it is then.

And my fault entirely, they do see each other... But not yet. I'll edit immediately.

Because I have a character that transforms, I'm writing two profiles. Same character, though.

Name: Moonlight

Variation: Shapeshifting

Appearance: Much shorter than the average Rahkshi. Small, stubby fins. Peachy-orange eyes. A mistake with his armour left the head dark blue.

Gear: An iron armcover fitting over his right shoulder. Suspiciously looks like a big hand...

Personality: Shy, nervous, and generally friendly, Moonlight loves to write, a feat he learned with some difficulty. His happy demeanor emphasizes his non-threatening nature and a willingness to help.

Name: Sunshine

Variation: Shapeshifting

Appearance: Big, tall, and deathly scary. His Kraata mask has been warped into a Hordika-like form. Blood-red eyes. Twisted, nightmarish fins. A more defined hunch to him than the usual Rahkshi.

Gear: A Gauntlet that fits over his right hand. Has connection points that seeming could fit into his shoulder... If they were bigger.

Personality: Sunshine finds everything and everyone annoying and abusive, unless he has gained a trust or respect of them. His taste for combat is extensive. All other Rahkshi who cannot fend for themselves or eliminate threats are weak, stupid fools who must be shown how to obey. Sunshine really likes the gruel.

Combined Bio:
Mutran had a scheme. To make a Rahk that could shrink at will. So he created the most hideous amalgamation of an actual functioning Rahkshi armour suit (with several flawed attempts), and shoved a Kraata inside. Sunshine was born. At the end of the day, however, he shrunk against his will into a form with no awareness of his previous existence. Mutran decided to let it live, feeding Sunshine information on the small Rahkshi with no brain while keeping Moonlight content and poor, making Sunshine gain an incredible bloodlust for Moonlight, a target he would never find. He then sent Moonlight to corpus, with Sunshine seemingly heading to eliminate him.

Powers: Besides their obvious powers, Sunshine/Moonlight will switch between both forms when a certain amount of posts by that character are made. Sunshine has no access to his Rahkshi power, while Moonlight has all access to it. As an added issue, whenever If They shall ever look in a mirror, they will see the opposite one of Themselves. Too bad Chirox didn't know...

Um, Origin, what is Illusive even doing in the Gym? Not why is he there, just that post is super-unspecific.

Edited by Ghidora131

Arctic, I'd like to ask... did you miss the post where I had Silver threaten to shoot Helix's head off, or is he just naturally oblivious like that?

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA.

I missed that. Wat?

Most characters tend not to find death threats off-putting anymore, considering how often they're made...

Off with the head, then!  :P

Go for it.  :evilbiggrin:

I was gone from BZP for the last days. Seriously...I already mentioned that I can't guarantee high activity.

Because of this I resort to a quick skim and make about 1 or 2 posts spending only about 15 to 20 minutes. So I'd appreciate it if you didn't go around and kill my characters (especially my new ones) without my permission. This is your final warning.

I should know make a request that anyone making an interaction with me should make a pm so that I'll notice it first thing. Cuz I don't have time for nonsense.

And can someone give me the posts where that happened then. I'll be back in an hour to deal with it.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC (As Feka): 

"I'm surprised no one has tried to take apart the gym before."

Probably because the gym - and the rest of the school - is made from a type of rock that eats people. 

• Upvote 1