Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Well, it's obvious from an OOC perspective that Raptor is lying about poisoning Omega with a syringe while he was unconscious, since doing so would have been an autohit. I think that's probably what Vahkidane meant about being able to see through you, Gukko Lord. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I was joking. Sorry.

No hard feelings, man. 

Well, it's obvious from an OOC perspective that Raptor is lying about poisoning Omega with a syringe while he was unconscious, since doing so would have been an autohit. I think that's probably what Vahkidane meant about being able to see through you, Gukko Lord. 

Spoiler alert: [It's neither a lie nor the truth.]

Edited by Gukko Lord

Rahkshi Prom? Glass x Xara!

Classes? How about a class on how to be a gracious loser and not start a lynch mob to go hunting the guy who beat you in self defence? 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Wasn't Fang the only one in the mob who was there because Exxan defeated him? Everyone else had other reasons, from what I read.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Yes, but Fang created the mob, so my point still stands. And a while back Caoutchouc did something similar for the same reasons.

How about a class where we aren't a butt. Cool it, Roman.

Exxan is being persecuted by a karzdamned lynch mob for acting in self-defence. I have every right to be unhappy about that. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Well, to be fair, you didn't have to have the Twins nearly gut him. There's easier ways of removing an obstacle. And besides, Fang regrets it already. He's not naturally violent, but does get hotheaded.

Why is Fang the only extreme moralist here? It's so much fun to write, and Fang needs a friend. :(

• Upvote 1

We already had an excursion. To Nyrah. It went really well. 

I liked Exxan's definition:

IC: Exxan. 

"...Fang's a moralist. He disagreed with the goals of the assignment, and because I chose to follow Tridax's orders he thinks, like you yourself said, that Phogen and I are "evil". He sees the world in black and white, good and evil. People who think like that can't be reasoned with. It's a type of madness all of its own."

• Upvote 2

I have to admit that was probably one of my better pieces of prose. 

OOC: I need a recap of what has happened, I was offline when this RP began. I'm also open for interaction and need a quick description of everyone's character names and appearances. 

A whole lot of stuff has happened lately. Long story short, there's been two assignments, and three of the students (Squid, Phogen and Exxan) have now leveled up to level three. If you want to find descriptions of everyone's characters, go to the first page of this topic, where links to all profile posts have been kindly provided by Ultron. 

@akavakaku: Since the place is supposed to be home to smiths I imagine it to be fairly rocky, a little bit volcanic, good for mining all that iron. Its a fair distance from the core so more temperate climate, colder nights and winters and the like. So perhaps it'd look a bit Scandinavian, with coniferous forests like you said, based around mountain ranges where the meltwater and volcanic soil do them good, and more isolated patches of barren scrubland where the Matoran sent up smaller mines and outposts, or indeed villages like Phantom. I also like to imagine everywhere is named after a synonym for 'ghost' just to mess with anyone looking for the Ghosts :P

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Everything is synonym for "Ghost". So, it's pretty like the vehicles used by the covenant in Halo?