Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

I think you're missing the point. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

What exactly is the point? The wall would stop Subject from teleporting, he would not be able to will it away when Draco focuses on keeping it, and the riots most likely would not happen. All in all, the wall is a logical move, one that would not make Draco seem incompetent.

Edited by Akai Zaza

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

I'm just going to disregard that flawed logic for the moment and focus on answering the actual question.

You're asking me to make my character stop thinking your character is stupid, yet your character is continually making decisions that, to her, seem incredibly questionable, if not outright dumb.

That's the point I'm trying to make. You're asking me, as the writer, to make my character do something that would be completely out of character for her to do, without providing any incentive or justification as to why she should do it. 

• Upvote 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I get that Sliver thinks that Draco is incompetent, not asking you to change that. After all, every character perceives another differently. I'm just questioning why Sliver thinks that blocking off the exit so Subject would not be able to escape is a stupid move, when in reality it's a fairly logical move (perhaps not the best, but it would work, I think(unless I'm being an idiot and overlooking a major factor)).

Again, I apologize if I am coming across as angry. I've had a rough day...

Edited by Akai Zaza

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

I just wanted to mention this, for future reference:

IC: Jitters

... A Rahkshi, speeding around the corner, neglected to notice Jitters rock of a turtle until it was too late. Jitters stepped to the side as the other Rahkshi helped himself to the floor.

This is what is known as an autohit. It involves making an attack and writing the opponent's response to it without giving their writer a chance to react. Of course, it's just a minor one and Ghidora went along with it, but that's why I'm telling you now, so it isn't repeated more in more serious circumstances in the future.

Of course, it would be perfectly fine for the turtle to be placed in Doubt's path. It would be fine if you said, "At the speed Doubt was travelling, it was unlikely he would see/avoid the turtle in time." It's just when you write out that Doubt did not see the turtle and that he hit it and fell to the floor that there is a problem.

Try something like this:

IC: Jitters

... A Rahkshi, speeding around the corner at a reckless speed, unlikely to notice the small turtle in his path. Jitters stepped to the side in anticipation of the Rahkshi meeting floor.

In other news,

And only a fraction of life at Corpus. If you want a far more extensive timeline, have at look at Click's here. It's currently outdated by about a month, but even so it remains the best guide to date.

I should update this...

• Upvote 4

the last time someone closed off the gym like this, it started a riot that killed two students.

*Whistles innocently.*

Edited by Timageness
  • Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Update: Going away on a camping trip until Saturday. I should be getting back to posting more frequently when I return. Good evening and I hope to actually make a new character when I get back. (Unlikely since I spoke with John about a making two new characters and never got around to it, but I will still state it nonetheless.)

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

*glares accusingly*

Says the guy whose character's very one-sided fight with Vaalku was the entire reason the wall was created in the first place. :P

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

It wasn't particularly one-sided, considering Vaalku's inexplicable ability to continue standing, walking and kicking even after being hamstringed, or the fact that he autohit-kicked Xara through that very wall. 

2nd Character!

Name: Bolt

Variation: Rahkshi of Electricity

Level: 2

Gear: Although preferring to use his bare hands in most situations, Bolt carries a longsword that he can channel his electricity through to engage in melee and ranged combat.

Appearance: Blue and White armor. Sharp, tall spine crest. Blue eyes. Image is important to Bolt, and his well-maintained armored body is evidence of that.

Personality: A literal force-of-nature: Bolt is fast, flashy, and feels the urge to remind others of how powerful he is through both his actions and speech (mostly speech). Bolt addresses most problems with directness, a unique brand of self-assured carelessness that makes almost every fight seem like a unnecessary gamble with his life for the sake of showing off. Teamwork is a concept that he interprets as "my own personal backup squad" which only serves as a safety net if he finds that he can't handle an enemy on his own. Beneath his brash exterior, however, Bolt masks insecurities about his abilities and harbors a fear of failure that he has decided to compensate for by making himself appear impressive in the minds of others to help ease his own.

Biography: As a Kraata of Electricity, Bolt has the ability to generate painful electrical sparks that add to the sting of the lightning-fast blows he employs in combat. The Makuta enrolled him in Corpus Rahkshi to aid in the development of his unique fighting style and potentially break him of his poor teamwork. Bolt sees the school as an opportunity to dazzle a captive audience with his "shocking" abilities.

Edited by Toa Cykron
Gali.png

Well, because he is... sort of. Blitz stumbled upon Raptor's room, and then, for reasons unknown to us, Aerixx had him repaint himself into a guise of Raptor. And then promptly lose his memories. In his search for identity, "Raptor" searched out Rider, sending him into a panic.

...for reasons unknown to us, Aerixx had him repaint himself into a guise of Raptor. 

What do you mean, reasons unknown? He did it to troll us. 

• Upvote 2

I think it's definitely going to go down in the annals of Corpus history as one of the big ones. 

I doubt it. 

If Icarax knew why this fight was happening, he'd just disintegrate Vlad on the spot and the fight would be over. And then he'd probably have Illusive punished for not having dealt with Vlad himself. 

The leverage provided by my current position, plus the addition of my own body weight, combined with the minimal distance between us and him only having one hand on my staff all meant that his chances of evading this strike were slim.

Uh, I don't think so.

All he has to do is reposition his footing and he's back in the same hold he had. Ice, remember? if not, he could just push back and slide away from the attack.

All he has to do is reposition his footing and he's back in the same hold he had. Ice, remember? if not, he could just push back and slide away from the attack.

Um, not really, no.

Vlad is currently lower to the ground, one hand still grabbing Illusive's ankle, the other one reaching across his own body to grab Serpent-Fang. With the full weight of a rahkshi bearing down on him, in order to reposition his footing or push backwards he would first have to move upwards - closer to the blade that is very swiftly stabbing down at him from an already very close distance. 

At that range, I don't see how he's going to have enough time to do all of that without the blade reaching him first. 

Agreed! The duality of light and shadow, the epic ice arena, and intense fighting all really make it one of the most dramatically memorable duels so far, alongside my other personal favorites of the Phantom battle, Shark vs Cao, and Shark vs Kat.

Sergei, all of your characters are in them. You know what that means...

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

Something something favourtism. 

Shark's scary enough. What's scarier is the way Vlad is turning into Shark.

Jayar will surely be next...

Shark's scary enough. What's scarier is the way Vlad is turning into Shark.

Jayar will surely be next...

Imagine Jayar betraying the rebels and either killing them by himself or turning them over to the Makuta.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Um... I didn't mean personality-wise.

I meant the spectacular think-outside-the-box-and-have-an-answer-to-absolutely-everything fighting style. 

Agreed! The duality of light and shadow, the epic ice arena, and intense fighting all really make it one of the most dramatically memorable duels so far, alongside my other personal favorites of the Phantom battle, Shark vs Cao, and Shark vs Kat.

And long ago, you wanted Vlad to have the most awkward fight.

I still don't see why having my characters be creative fighters is a problem. That's just how I know how to fight.

Imagine Jayar betraying the rebels and either killing them by himself or turning them over to the Makuta.

While you're at it, imagine also Icarax painting pretty rainbows all over the school while Palma holds a fighting tournament in the Infirmary. Then Shark becomes an opera singer, Era attains world renown as a painter, and Phogen gives up her schemes and plots to join a monastery as a nun under a vow of silence.

• Upvote 3

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Era attains world renown as a painter

I'm going to make this happen now, just to spite you. 

While you're at it, imagine also Icarax painting pretty rainbows all over the school while Palma holds a fighting tournament in the Infirmary. Then Shark becomes an opera singer, Era attains world renown as a painter, and Phogen gives up her schemes and plots to join a monastery as a nun under a vow of silence. 

Is it wrong that I actually imagined this?

Edited by Pumpress Semira

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

My Rahkshi is talking with two other Rahkshi and they both agreed to go with my Rahkshi somewhere. Is it ok to (how to say it?) move them to place I am going to? Or should I wait for their own posts about going there? I think that it's kind of unnecessary in my case.

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic