Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Name: Leviathan

Level: 2

Variation: Shapeshifting

Appearance: Leviathan is one of the biggest Rahkshi in the school. He has a gradient pattern, with silver predominantly at the top fading into a teal towards his feet. However, there is a pattern of scales all along his body, following the opposite gradient. His eyes are an icy blue, intelligence hidden within.

Gear: Leviathan has a large broadsword which he has on his back, but he also has what he calls a "mimicry set". He has several paint bottles with the standard red, yellow, blue, black, and white, and several metallic shades. He also has a contact kit made for Rahkshi, to change eye colors. He also has a large trunk, for storage of metal scraps. This trunk also has a compartment for his mimicry set when he is not using the equipment.

Personality: Leviathan has an eye for detail, noticing almost everything about his target, from their paint all the way to the way they talk. He rarely talks, for he has this belief that words have no power. When he does talk, however, it is a low rumble. He is adept for personality changes to approach his targets. Leviathan has this odd obsession of metal, and will literally kill to try and get it. He also has extensive knowledge on the anatomy of Kraata, and how to use his powers to his advantage, whether to mimic voices or simply fight.

Bio: Leviathan came from a particularly nasty batch of Kraata from Antroz, all displaying rather violent tendencies. Only he was smart enough to pretend he did not have these tendencies, and as such he was permitted to go to Corpus.

And approved

Name: Spindle

Variation: Accuracy

Gear: Spindle has modified his suit with a small tank and several valves to release a strong smokescreen fueled by refectory slop. Since this system is not connected with his stomach, he can't use the "food" he ate to fuel it, meaning he has to fill the tank manually. Spindel also carries a satchel and strings of hundreds of colors.

Appearance: Hideously thin, Spindle is a sickening white with bloodred eyes, and small red sections on his body. The little black valves encased in his arms and legs are very noticeable.

Personality: Spindle is broken, but this gives him an advantage: he isn't frightened easily by morbid sights. He attempts to bring happiness to others with little success, all in an attempt to put use to his skill. He has no loyalties to any Makuta, although he often puts on a show he does for intimidation.

Bio: The Makuta who made Spindle was at the time attempting to turn Refectory slop into a more useful substance. Spindle was immediately outfitted with receptors to emit the awful stuff and trained to boost his immunity to the point where it barely bothered him at all. Sick of Spindle's thoughts of individuality, He shipped him off to Corpus the hard way, to ensure he would learn to stop being ignorant. Spindle is incredibly talented in knitting, and can knit anything with impressive speed using only his fingers. This has led to the problem of Spindle's fingers getting tangled occasionally in his work.

Again, questioning how you're turning what I have already pointed out is essentially porridge into chemical warfare. Thats some kind of sorcerous alchemy you've got going on there

Blast it, another one.

Name: Shrapnel

Variation: Shattering

Gear: Though she doesn't carry any weapons, Shrapnel's hands, forearms, lower legs, feet, and spines are heavily reinforced with protosteel armor capable of deflecting blades, and her digits are tipped with razor-sharp claws that can extend from the typical Rahkshi length to nearly three inches.

Her true advantage, however, lies in the hidden optical and audio sensors implanted in her forearms, which feed to a low-profile display built directly into her faceplate. These greatly enhance her range of vision, and can record sensory data for replay (though their memory is quite finite, allowing them to store a maximum of about thirty seconds worth of input). 

Appearance: Shrapnel is mostly colored the typical Panrahk copper. Her reinforced areas, however, are painted bright pink, although the joints are still copper-colored. She also has several reinforced pink wires running from her forearms and torso to the base of her skull, though these are purely for show--the actual wiring for her hidden sensors is entirely concealed beneath her armor.

Personality: A paragon of mental discipline, as is necessary for making sense of the multiple feeds from her hidden cameras. Though outwardly friendly, she is never fully trusting of anyone, keeping an eye or two out for disloyalty and rebellion wherever she goes.

Bio: Shrapnel is a test subject, plain and simple--even more so than most other new-breed Rahkshi. Implanted with a prototype camera system, she was sent to Corpus Rahkshi to test it under whatever conditions the school could provide. And if she should happen to catch a rebellious student or two, well, that would just be icing on the cake.    

You mind clarifying what kind of visionary range the sensors give? I know you said in another post that it was dependant on how she moved them, but I'd prefer it in the actual profile

Name: Carver

Variation: Disintegration

Gear: He carries a chisel and hammer with him to carve statues in his brown leather satchel.

Appearance: The rahkshi doesn't have any modifications or mutations done to him and his bag draped over the right hip. His limbs and torso are painted brown while the rest of his body is blue, except for his spinosaurus sail, which is silver. His eyes are yellow.

Personality: Carver gained an interested in creating things after watching some enslaved Po-Matoran create a statue for his Makuta. After months of practice, he has become very skilled in carving and can create anything from small figurines to stone carvings of kanohi. He is beginning to develop an interest in carpeting and using other materials for his work such as Protodermis or ice, but finds both materials hard to work with. Carver is modest by nature.

Biography: The rahkshi of disintegration was created to be used as a soldier in his Makuta's army, but it was fascinated by the Po-Matoran that were carving a statue of his Makuta. After taking a chisel and hammer, he began to muck around with the slabs of stone that the matoran had collected. His work was very messy and often crumbled to dust due to him being unused to his powers, but he continued to teach himself and his skills improved. Carver later joined Corpus Rahkshi to learn more about the art.

Approved

Name: Bonegleam.

Variation: Insect Control.

Level: 2.

Gear:

• Wrist-mounted miniaturised crossbows, the firing mechanism built into the palm of his gauntlets, with additional bolts being held in pouches on his belt.
  • A staff adorned with the rattling bones of various creatures, possessing a pair of scythe-like blades on the end.
  • Marrow Cleaver – a two-handed flamberge greatsword, complete with ricasso and parrying hooks, forged from levitation disks to reduce its weight.
  • A birdcage, containing two long-dead, still-singing necrofinches. He usually leaves this in his dorm.

Appearance: As his name might suggest, Bonegleam’s body is bleached white. His armour is semi-translucent, leaving his bones and veins/framework and hydraulics eerily visible. His body is decorated with bones – ribs, limbs, skulls, etc. – that he’s scavenged from karz knows where, which rattle noisily as he moves. A trio of segmented spines the colour of dried bone arc across his back, and his fingers end in long claws, sharp and jagged like broken bone ends. His blazing orange-red eyes stare out of sunken, hollow sockets.

Personality: Thanks to a life of being ostracised, Bonegleam tends to keep mostly to himself, surrounded by dead things. When he does speak, his voice is husky and raspy, creaking like old floorboards. Although mostly non-violent, he will not hesitate to defend himself with extreme prejudice if he feels that he or his bone collection are under threat.

Bio: Clearly defective, this Rahkshi came into being with a very unhealthy fixation with death. Not killing, just death. Of particular fascination to him were bones. He was obsessed with them – killing rahi or digging up corpses to find new ones, even resorting to disassembling a fellow rahk while they slept.

This bizarre behaviour left him a recluse, shunned and feared by others, often treated with disdain if not outright revulsion. This has made him soft-spoken and withdrawn – especially after being cast out and sent to Corpus Rahkshi – but given the opportunity he won’t hesitate to share all of the intimate details of his creepy fascination with anyone who’ll listen.

MOC:

Kind of weird but nothing really wrong, so approved

I tried bleaching a Rahk. Ultron didn't like it without an explanation.

Assuming you're talking about the one called Bleach, I think you'll find the colour was pretty much the only thing I didn't have a problem with. What I disliked was the nonsensical explanation for his height, the addition of some strange mind-healing device with no explanation to how it worked (and yet another nonsensical explanation for why he had it), and the bio that contradicted itself about three times.

But hey, the colour was fine

• Upvote 2

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Roman plebeians "ate the staple gruel of classical times, supplemented by oil, the humbler vegetables and salt fish",[3] for gruel could be prepared without access to the communal ovens in which bread was baked.

Main ingredients

Cereal (oat, wheat or rye flour) or rice, water or milk

I hardly believe any of this is in Corpus' gruel.

But, drop the smokescreen, I have a much more disturbing idea.

EDIT: Finalized. He now oozes refectory slop.

Edited by Ghidora131

I hardly believe any of this is in Corpus' gruel.

Why? Its exactly what I've been referring to it as this whole time. There's even been references to the Porters carrying around sacks of the needed grains when we had a couple of characters go investigate the kitchens. The whole point of the stuff is that its cheap and easy to prepare so it can be procured and produced en masse, its not exactly the patchwork of chemicals you seemed to believe it to be.

As with Bleach, Spindle now has a dissonance between certain sections of the profile. Like, why would his Makuta try to find a use for Refectory food then just outfit Spindle with with a method for spraying plain old regular Refectory slop? If this Makuta disliked Spindle showing originality, why make him all the more unique by giving him the hosing system and the new paint job? His system for spraying the stuff seems to be built into him, which was fine when he was spraying a gas, but now he's got to deal with a very thick and viscous liquid there's no way he's going to squeeze that through when he's so skinny. Sometimes you need to do more than just make quick changes, Ghidora, you need to keep the whole profile in order

• Upvote 5

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Kind of weird but nothing really wrong, so approved.

Weird is pretty much what I was going for with this. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

#Bandwagon

Gear: Spindle has modified his suit to have a "hidden blade" inside each hand, which spring into position at the right moment. Spindle also carries a satchel and strings of hundreds of colors.

Appearance: Hideously thin, Spindle is a sickening white with bloodred eyes, and small red sections on his body.

Personality: Spindle is broken, but this gives him an advantage: he isn't frightened easily by morbid sights. He attempts to bring happiness to others with little success, all in an attempt to put use to his skill. He has no loyalties to any Makuta, although he often puts on a show he does for intimidation.

Bio: Spindle had a habit of going over the deceased Matoran bodies, cutting their faces into new shapes and giving them sweaters in hypnotic colors, so finally annoyance overcame interest and he was shipped to Corpus to let Icarax experiment on him.

Bio: Spindle had a habit of going over the deceased Matoran bodies, cutting their faces into new shapes and giving them sweaters in hypnotic colors, so finally annoyance overcame interest and he was shipped to Corpus to let Icarax experiment on him.

As I recall, Wyrd didn't have any real problems with Spindle's bio, certainly none that necessitated this sudden, inexplicable change to giving him an obsession with doing weird things to dead people.

It's pretty obvious that this is a a blatant rip-off of Bonegleam, and I really don't appreciate it. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

This is not a blatant rip-off of bonegleam. This is an attempt to eradicate the past bio because obviously it had problems, otherwise Ultron wouldn't bring it up in his list of difficulties with Spindle.

But considering you are so offended by it, i'll redo it again.

You're kidding, right?

None of the inconsistencies Wyrd pointed out made such a drastic change even remotely necessary.

You changed your character from someone obsessed with knitting and gruel to one obsessed with death - right after a character with a similar obsession was just approved. You must think we're all complete idiots not to notice the obvious connection there. 

I assure you, this was a complete coincidence.

The fact that Spindle's new bio contains elements incredibly similar to those of a character who was approved in the same post the old Spindle was disapproved makes it extremely difficult for me to believe that. 

Might I also remind you how Rose had very similar things in her profile.

Firstly: no, she doesn't.

Secondly: stop trying to deflect. 

...Guys, can you calm down? It's really annoying when the discussion threads are filled with arguments.

• Upvote 1

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

I know a few other players have expressed interest in their characters coming along, so I was planning to maybe wait another day or two OOC to give them a chance. 

• Upvote 1

So... Rain's gone. Char's just about gone. Fang and Hoto are just waiting for the moment. The only character I really have left is Tear. I was hoping to get to this point by today so I might leave with nearly everything resolved. But... things changed. Odds are I'm going to be here for a few more weeks. And... after all I've done with this game, it would be really hard to stay around with only one active character. But I didn't want to have to come up with some intricate plan to get them kill them off or get them away from interaction for two years. And so I've come up with what I'm calling a "Timebomb" character. He's written with the purpose of being easy to remove at any time I need to, whether that's a few weeks or a few months away. Here goes nothing...

Name: Call

Variation: Stasis Field

Level:

Gear: A pair of hook swords with silver blades and glowing blue and yellow pommels. Around his neck he wears a crude necklace with a rough pouch on one end, containing a small gemstone, a scrap of cloth, and a piece of charcoal, mementos from those that couldn't make it.

Appearance: Call has a neon-blue head and spine, painted over in vibrant, glowing paint. His face seems perpetually shocked with his wide, brightly glowing yellow eyes and slack jaw hanging under a beak-like face. Veins of brilliant yellow slice through the blue of his back and grey of his shoulders, chest, and arms. The rest of his grey body is covered in countless chips and gaps in his armor where it has rusted through.

Personality: Generally shy, yet kind around other Rahkshi, Call can be surprisingly impulsive. Or perhaps, unsurprisingly, when you realize he’s dying. He tends to have much of a "Karzahni-may-care attitude towards life, knowing there’s only so much he can live.

Bio: It all started with an outbreak. A little known Makuta on a small, isolated island suddenly found the Kraata he had produced decaying in their suits, dying within a matter of days. The next batch didn’t even make it to become Rahkshi. The Makuta frantically researched the virus that was taking his offspring to produce a cure before it spread to the others. All Kraata, whether they showed signs of the disease or not, were quarantined and experimented on.
After months of work, the Makuta believed he had found something. The Kraata that he had tested the concoction on didn’t seem to be showing any signs of disease. He allowed his Rahkshi, including Call, to go free at last.
But as it turned out, he had not found a cure. He had only found a way to delay the disease for a while before it returned with greater malice, attacking suit and owner alike. It was too late to save them, but fortunately it seemed it was no longer contagious. Once Call realized what was happening, however, he learned to prolong his time using his Stasis Field powers, freezing himself and the disease to stay alive for a few moments longer. His only goal while at Corpus Rahkshi is to experience what his brothers and sisters could not before he too passes on.

Aw... My feels can't take much more of this... 

The fact that Spindle's new bio contains elements incredibly similar to those of a character who was approved in the same post the old Spindle was disapproved makes it extremely difficult for me to believe that.

I had forgotten about Bonegleam existence when I wrote this. But this is completely irrelevant as the Bio is now different anyway.

So... Rain's gone. Char's just about gone. Fang and Hoto are just waiting for the moment. The only character I really have left is Tear. I was hoping to get to this point by today so I might leave with nearly everything resolved. But... things changed. Odds are I'm going to be here for a few more weeks. And... after all I've done with this game, it would be really hard to stay around with only one active character. But I didn't want to have to come up with some intricate plan to get them kill them off or get them away from interaction for two years. And so I've come up with what I'm calling a "Timebomb" character. He's written with the purpose of being easy to remove at any time I need to, whether that's a few weeks or a few months away. Here goes nothing...

Cruelty in the highest. We will miss you, Click.

But this is completely irrelevant as the Bio is now different anyway.

I just don't see why you needed to change it. At first, Spindel seemed to be an interesting and unique character, even if his profile had a few kinks. Then, he just became a character far too close for comfort to some recent profiles, and so you changed him to a generic, rage-filled bully. We already have a lot of similar characters, and I liked the old version better, to be honest.

• Upvote 1

That last interaction between Shark and Rain was just... wow.

My Predictive Text Dictionary always brings up the word Rain first every time I use the Search Bar to find my last Rail Post, so now I'm going to be constantly reminded of that scene when I go to respond to people. Well done.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

The feels are real. 

Darn, that was some powerful stuff. The fact that these characters had connected before, and Shark might be starting to show remorse thanks to Rain made it all the more heart-wrenching, as his final light was blown out by him, and the fact that deep down, that "I love you" may actually have been true.

The depth that you two went and put into your writing is true novella standard, letting us feel all the sences and choices that they went through truly was outstanding work, as short-lived as it was. One that will surely go down in the memory books.

Edited by Tea-rex
  • Upvote 1

IC (As Carver): The rahkshi of disintegration had walked into the courtyard. Signs of a fight were apparent as the flowers had been uprooted and some cracks in other ground could be seen. *Not much stone here. At least I can make my mark here.* Carver took out his tools and began chiseling the Kraahkan into a slab of stone.

OOC: Open to interaction.

I hope Carver knows that the school is made of a living rock that will regenerate damage and possibly attempt to eat him if he carves it.

...unless of course he's carving into Nightmare's headstone, in which case he has an entirely different set of problems.

Also, how did he turn into a bully? his personality remained the same throughout.

His old profile used the words, "He attempts to bring happiness to others with little success." Now, he...

...and I just realized you changed the profile anyway. I guess that works.

Dang, Rain's gone?

Rain was one of my favorite rahks here. :c

(that death was... chilling though, real proffesional writing on both parts, like it belongs in a real murder-mystery novel!)

I know... I'm going to miss Rain. She was one of my favorites too. :(

Thanks though, glad you all liked it.

His old profile used the words, "He attempts to bring happiness to others with little success." Now, he...

...and I just realized you changed the profile anyway. I guess that works.

It always said that. He just got more disturbing in the bio, before I scrapped it again.

She summoned a large table with some melons on it.

Just a reminder: any thing you make from the stone will consist of stone. Exceptions are water and lava.

Edited by Ghidora131

I know a few other players have expressed interest in their characters coming along, so I was planning to maybe wait another day or two OOC to give them a chance. 

I'm going to have Fog tag along once I find out whether I have to wait for a Palma post.

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Just a reminder: any thing you make from the stone will consist of stone. Exceptions are water and lava. 

Lava is made of stone...

I've always assumed that the gym could make a lot more than that, though...if it can simulate water, surely it can do other inorganic materials? I remember we did have a discussion on skype a while ago where the consensus was reached that the Gym probably couldn't create organic matter...unless I'm misremembering :P

Kathok

#Bandwagon

Gear: Spindle has modified his suit to have a "hidden blade" inside each hand, which spring into position at the right moment. Spindle also carries a satchel and strings of hundreds of colors.

Appearance: Hideously thin, Spindle is a sickening white with bloodred eyes, and small red sections on his body.

The attempting to "bring happiness to others to use his skill" thing is the knitting I assume? Not the knife-work skills?

Name: Shrapnel

Variation: Shattering

Level: 2

Gear: Though she doesn't carry any weapons, Shrapnel's hands, forearms, lower legs, feet, and spines are heavily reinforced with protosteel armor capable of deflecting blades, and her digits are tipped with razor-sharp claws that can extend from the typical Rahkshi length to nearly three inches.

Her true advantage, however, lies in the hidden optical and audio sensors implanted in her forearms, which feed to a low-profile display built directly into her faceplate. These are about as accurate as her natural sensory organs, allow greatly enhance her area of vision by "seeing" in whatever direction she points her arms, and can record sensory data for replay (though their memory is quite finite, allowing them to store a maximum of about thirty seconds worth of input).

Appearance: Shrapnel is mostly colored the typical Panrahk copper. Her reinforced areas, however, are painted bright pink, although the joints are still copper-colored. She also has several reinforced pink wires running from her forearms and torso to the base of her skull, though these are purely for show--the actual wiring for her hidden sensors is entirely concealed beneath her armor.

Personality: A paragon of mental discipline, as is necessary for making sense of the multiple feeds from her hidden cameras. Though outwardly friendly, she is never fully trusting of anyone, keeping an eye or two out for disloyalty and rebellion wherever she goes.

Bio: Shrapnel is a test subject, plain and simple--even more so than most other new-breed Rahkshi. Implanted with a prototype camera system, she was sent to Corpus Rahkshi to test it under whatever conditions the school could provide. And if she should happen to catch a rebellious student or two, well, that would just be icing on the cake.

Approved

Name: Call

Variation: Stasis Field

Level:

Gear: A pair of hook swords with silver blades and glowing blue and yellow pommels. Around his neck he wears a crude necklace with a rough pouch on one end, containing a small gemstone, a scrap of cloth, and a piece of charcoal, mementos from those that couldn't make it.

Appearance: Call has a neon-blue head and spine, painted over in vibrant, glowing paint. His face seems perpetually shocked with his wide, brightly glowing yellow eyes and slack jaw hanging under a beak-like face. Veins of brilliant yellow slice through the blue of his back and grey of his shoulders, chest, and arms. The rest of his grey body is covered in countless chips and gaps in his armor where it has rusted through.

Personality: Generally shy, yet kind around other Rahkshi, Call can be surprisingly impulsive. Or perhaps, unsurprisingly, when you realize he’s dying. He tends to have much of a "Karzahni-may-care attitude towards life, knowing there’s only so much he can live.

Bio: It all started with an outbreak. A little known Makuta on a small, isolated island suddenly found the Kraata he had produced decaying in their suits, dying within a matter of days. The next batch didn’t even make it to become Rahkshi. The Makuta frantically researched the virus that was taking his offspring to produce a cure before it spread to the others. All Kraata, whether they showed signs of the disease or not, were quarantined and experimented on.
After months of work, the Makuta believed he had found something. The Kraata that he had tested the concoction on didn’t seem to be showing any signs of disease. He allowed his Rahkshi, including Call, to go free at last.
But as it turned out, he had not found a cure. He had only found a way to delay the disease for a while before it returned with greater malice, attacking suit and owner alike. It was too late to save them, but fortunately it seemed it was no longer contagious. Once Call realized what was happening, however, he learned to prolong his time using his Stasis Field powers, freezing himself and the disease to stay alive for a few moments longer. His only goal while at Corpus Rahkshi is to experience what his brothers and sisters could not before he too passes on.

Approved

I'm going to have Fog tag along once I find out whether I have to wait for a Palma post.

Its hard to keep track of Fog, his name is too short for the search bar :P

I think he would have got healed up before the issue with Chat though. It happened reasonably before the event and really would have been minor enough that it would be a quick fix

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Halp

Name: Percy

Type: Dodge

Appearance: Scrap py, and a little short, Percy is a fairly well rounded Rahk, slim limbs and a lean torso. He's kept his standard colors of red and silver, with small black swirls decorating his carapace.

Gear: A simple longsword, able to be wielded in one hand or two.

Personality: The typical impressionable youth, Percy is painfully optimistic and overconfident in his abilities. this makes him susceptible to manipulation, but oddly charming in a little brother sort of way.

Bio: Months after Kat's Makuta produced their first Intelligent spawn, they were permitted to create one more. Percy was the result. The Makuta told him countless stories of Kat's exploits, as it seemed she had a knack for causing good natured trouble for Tridax, and as such, Tridax had sent several reports to her Makuta. This of course, caused Percy to idolize his older sister, and he was ever so excited at the chance to go to Corpus and meet his Idol.

What have you done? 

Its hard to keep track of Fog, his name is too short for the search bar :P

I think he would have got healed up before the issue with Chat though. It happened reasonably before the event and really would have been minor enough that it would be a quick fix

Maybe I should change his name to Shroud. :P

Okay.

The attempting to "bring happiness to others to use his skill" thing is the knitting I assume? Not the knife-work skills?

Yes, but his handiwork with the knives changed. Sorry for not linking to that.

#Bandwagon

Bio: Sick of Spindel's thoughts of individuality, His Makuta shipped him off to Corpus the hard way, to ensure he would learn to stop being ignorant. Spindel is incredibly talented in knitting, and can knit anything with impressive speed using only his fingers. This has led to the problem of Spindel's fingers getting tangled occasionally in his work.

Normally I try to have a MOC ready to go when I post a profile, which thanks to rendering issues wasn't the case with Bonegleam. And in case anyone is interested, here's an album of all of my Corpus Rahkshi character and kaita MOCs, all the way back to the beginning. 

The second crystal revealed a Panrahk, burly and heavy built. The image seemed to have been taken as he was falling through the air, his legs bent and braced for landing, his arms spread for balance. A long chain was held between those stretched out hands, the links spiralling out beyond his grip, a three-pronged weight on either end marking it out as a meteor hammer. Closer inspection revealed his brown colouring was covered in light grey scars and scratched. The veteran of many battles, this on.

A Panrahk with a meteor hammer, your original inspiration for the game.

Should've known you'd find a way to insert that concept into the story somehow. 

• Upvote 2