Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

This discussion continues to baffle me. I'm very confused as to what it is you're attempting to accuse me of. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Lets move onto something more productive, no?

Alright... how come no one's posted in the topic since my last post yesterday morning? 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I think it's about time I pulled some of my less active characters out of wherever it is they've been hiding... 

Name: Hollow

Variation: Cyclone

Level: 2

Appearance: Hollow is very menacing. His massively muscular body is mostly white, with black alongside it. His spines are also thicker and more defined. Very Tall, a very distinct hunch, and red eyes.

Personality: Rage, kill, destruction, etc. You know. He has a soft spot, as he calls, it, which prevents him from killing other Rahkshi. He actually likes reading, but hates to have other people see him when he does it.  He forces himself to stay underwater for long periods of time holding his breath, so that he can become good at it. He is, since he can hold it for a very long time. Too bad he's a terrible swimmer. He also despises his Makuta, believing he himself was responsible for his 'perfection'. He plans to leave as soon as he has taken in full what he can receive from Corpus.

Bio: Hollow's Makuta wanted the most physically powerful Rahkshi in existence, so he pushed Hollow to insane levels. Unfortunately this meant passing by cyclone training, which is what Hollow was sent to corpus for. He is also related to Xi.

Edited by Ghidora131

Still waiting for an edit on the Lerahk twins, but Orimnoc is Approved.

Hollow is not, because that appearance is basically a secondary power. Especially since he's not actually that menacing according to how he's described. 

As a final note, I will be bringing the assignment to a close, finally, once I see how this Draco/Sliver fight goes. If it goes nowhere by the end of the week, I'll just end it as it is

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Wait... why is the Draco/Sliver fight important... but none of the other ongoing battles are?

Methinks this to be confirmation that Draco is an assassin.

Well, I can't think of any other reason that particular fight would be deemed more important than the others...

As a final note, I will be bringing the assignment to a close, finally, once I see how this Draco/Sliver fight goes. If it goes nowhere by the end of the week, I'll just end it as it is

Actually... I've just run a search through the topic, and it's been nearly five days since my last Sliver post, and despite being online and posting in several other topics, Draco's player has apparently chosen not to respond to it.

This assignment has dragged on long enough, and I don't think it's really fair at this point to force everyone else to wait another five or six days for the purpose of maybe finishing off one more fight. Even if it turns out that Draco actually is an assassin, I wouldn't object to finishing off the assignment now, for the sake of all the other players involved. 

I've been rather busy with schoolwork/band, and as such I haven't had as much time to post as I would have liked. I'll post some today.... Generally, I can keep updated, and I wanted to show I wasn't giving up on Bionifight, but posting is starting to become a chore for me to keep up with...

Edited by Sassy Dalmation

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

A set of twin rahkshi ready for approval.

Name: Biohazard

Type: poison

Gear: Poison staff and tubes of non-toxic slime

level: 2

appearance: green with a biohazard symbol on his chest. Thin and tall

Bio: The king of practical jokes, he  loves nothing more than playing pranks on anyone he can.

personality: More overbearing and eager than his sister, he often takes his pranks too far, and does more than irritate his victim.

Name: Pollution

Type: poison

Gear: poison staff and tubes of non-toxic slime

appearance: green with a pollution symbol on her chest. stout and short.

Bio: The queen of practical jokes, she loves playing pranks on anyone she can

Personality: more easy-going and laid-back than her brother, often has to reign him in.

Shared gear: a shadow garden, a box of plants for the slime hat need to be kept out of sunlight, and a non-portable chemistry set for producing their slime.

The non-toxic slime they can produce has three variations: sticky, slippery, and gross.

Just in case it would be easier to see like this.

Edited by le-toa_rock

Hey guys, just so you know today is my last day.

Oh man, I thought you still had a couple days! I'll get that timeskip post up for you now then - I hope it isn't too late. As Scorp has already well expressed, too, good luck in your ventures! We'll certainly miss you.

Miras and Sil, I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to need to break off this interaction with Fior and Nymph. It's been at least a week now, and it absolutely can't go on any longer if we're going to do this timeskip with Smudge around. Sorry.

EDIT: Okay, timeskip has occured! Again, I hope this leaves you enough time Smudge. Sorry to cut it so close.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Name: Hollow

Variation: Cyclone

Appearance: Hollow is very menacing. His massively muscular body is mostly white, with black alongside it. His spines are also thicker and more defined. Very Tall, a very distinct hunch, and red eyes.

Personality: Rage, kill, destruction, etc. You know. He has a soft spot, as he calls, it, which prevents him from killing other Rahkshi. He actually likes reading, but hates to have other people see him when he does it.  He forces himself to stay underwater for long periods of time holding his breath, so that he can become good at it. He is, since he can hold it for a very long time. Too bad he's a terrible swimmer.

Bio: Pushing to become the most powerful Rahkshi in existence, Hollow has forced himself to extremes, becoming very strong. Being selfish and taking advantage of his father's resources was the only reason he stayed with his Makuta, who after seeing him become incredibly powerful, shipped him to corpus to better learn his Cyclone ability and to give Icarax a hard time. He is also related to Xi.

What was i going for with this one? i dunno. i wanted to take a Rahkshi and make him the most physically menacing thing possible. Only i'm afraid someone might fall for him considering how ripped he is(if a Rahkshi can even be ripped :P).

Edited.

Goodbye, Smudge, i enjoyed your company and playing alongside you. I hope whoever you choose to give your characters to does a very good job.

I've been rather busy with schoolwork/band, and as such I haven't had as much time to post as I would have liked. 

Ah, okay. Fair enough.

Or Sliver is...

*Sigh* We've been over this, more times than I can count, over in the Skype chat. 

The sooner this assignment ends, the sooner I get to say I told you so. 

Goodbye Smudge, and good luck for the future. 

Or Sliver is...

*Sigh* We've been over this, more times than I can count, over in the Skype chat. 

The sooner this assignment ends, the sooner I get to say I told you so.

Should that indeed prove the case, such is your right.

But I'm pretty sure no one would admit to playing an assassin anyways, so can you really blame me for not taking your word on the matter (or anyone else's, really) as infallible truth?

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

As I've said before, several times, if I did have an assassin, I would've done something with them long before now.

This assignment has dragged on for far too long.

But she's been hunting the assassins, not helping them. 

Wow, you people are super paranoid of me. What've I ever done to deserve this much distrust? 

Man... I'm really going to enjoy my "I told you so" moment when it finally comes. 

Goodbye. :(