Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

I feel you made a mistake here with the extra you. 

Meh, I was excited. Sue me. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Haha! So Draco was an assassin. I love being right.

But Shark... I spent this entire assignment proclaiming his innocence, thinking he was too obvious... I was willing to give Johnrahk the benefit of the doubt, and I was wrong.

From this point onwards, I shall always expect the worst of everyone, that way I will never be disappointed like this again.

You were given a huge hint...

Anyways, I would like to make an apology for keeping everyone's characters stuck in the assignment. I should have just cut Draco out of the assignment when the workload was becoming too much to keep on playing regularly, but at the same time, I wanted to keep Draco in character, and as my strategy wasn't working out well, this led to some major hold ups. For that, I am sorry.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

4-Dimensional spiral? We can see it through time, can we?

And is the "Sir" an honorific he bestowed entirely on himself?

Yes, and yes.

Although, to be fair, I was thinking of the jewel to be like this whenever you moved around it, only in a spiral shape, so it has nothing special about it apart from looking trippy.

I know this is nitpicking...but how does that work with a static object exactly? A solid, unmoving object can't pull itself inside out like the tesseract you linked

Do not question things that we do not understand... Because I have no idea either. Some kind of 4-dimensional powers or such? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Do not question things that we do not understand... Because I have no idea either. Some kind of 4-dimensional powers or such? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Or I could question and wonder why you think I'm going to allow something that apparently gives him the power to warp space?

His Makuta was so intent on pushing the physical abilities that cyclone training just got skipped, and by the time he did remember, it was near time to ship him off to corpus. Hollow, on the other hand, was subsequently never taught that cyclone powers were important, and barely ever used them.

Wait what? You've previously said the Makuta had no interest in how Hollow trained, not that he just didn't do a proper job of it

A little reworking of Helix's profile.

Name: Helix

Level: 2

Type: Cyclone

Gear

• He carries 10 borosilicate test tubes on a bandoleer. With this and his any ingredients he has on hand. He can make chemicals with one or more effects which depend on the properties of the liquid. (i.e. A frothy and cold liquid may create a bunch of foam which will freeze, and a sweet smelling fluid probably means apple cider.) He has caps for each vial, and special spray caps to use his chemicals.
  • A currently empty satchel for containing chemical.
  • He wields two specially crafted blades.
  • He also has a chemistry kit he had to create himself, consisting of glass beakers, granulated cylinders, test tubes, and flasks, a Bunsen burner, and other things. This he keeps in his dorm, and sometimes in other unused dorms near his own. He is currently lacking test tubes and chemicals.
    • A vat filled with 2 liters of Poly's slime kept in the dorm next to his own.
  • He also caries two syringe-knives that auto-injects upon puncturing through skin.

Appearance: Unlike the black and white of a normal Cyclone Rahkshi, he is green and silver, with transparent lime plates and spine. He also permanently wears shades because science is cool. And explosive. And flashy. His spine protrudes in a way that looks like wings, but they are small and simply aesthetic. Also his electricity on his blade comes out as a light lavender for reasons unknown.

Personality: He believes that science can solve most, if not all problems. And quite literally as he indulges in all knowledge related to science, engineering, smithing, and more. He prefers to stay away from his foes, using smoke, acid, and other vials to strike from afar. He is an opportunist, often looking into possible opportunities to display his skill or acquire new knowledge or supplies. Of course, he is not entirely moral and will resort to unorthodox methods into getting certain supplies. But despite this, he is very careful and meticulous about his work.

Bio: He has been in Corpus Rahkshi since the beginning, but simply secluded from the rest of the student body. He has preferred to gather a ton of knowledge rather then join any event, preferring to spend a third of his day reading any and every book in the library, and the second applying his knowledge in the gym by training or lab work, and the other third sneaking to the Cauldron to get supplies. He used to do stuff in private in the corner of the gym away from others, but as he collected things from the Cauldron, he began to convert his dorm into a lab and the resources to experiment with. But now he has amassed enough knowledge. Now was the time for action...yet he isn't sure where to start yet. At this time he is currently researching explosives, and has finally made gunpowder after his work. He is currently looking into the construction of a forge for one of the unused dorm rooms.

He is rescued by Recherche during a salvage mission and Recherche become his first business partner, in his opinion. Together they captured Poly and extorted poison out of him. He participated in the assignment and was "killed" by Vyper when he attempted to show off his work in a crazed paranoid fervor. The battle cost him his supplies, and he decides to be more of a salesman of chemical, discarding the upgrade he made.

Since there was a little bit of upset over this in the assignment, going to need a bit of clarification on a few things:

How large a test tube we talking here? How many sprays might he get out of each one?

When you say the satchel hold chemicals...does that mean its just got the raw ingredients for creating formulas, or does he have extra test tubes (ie extra ammunition more than the ten in the bandoleer) in there?

7AOYGDJ.jpg

A little reworking of Helix's profile.

Gear

• He carries 10 borosilicate test tubes (carries up to 22 mL of fluid) on a bandoleer. With this and his any ingredients he has on hand. He can make chemicals with one or more effects which depend on the properties of the liquid. (i.e. A frothy and cold liquid may create a bunch of foam which will freeze, and a sweet smelling fluid probably means apple cider.) He has caps for each vial, and special spray caps (that will fully empty the contents of the tube to use his chemicals.
    • ​Carries ten currently empty borosilicate vials (carries up to 15 mL of fluid)
  • He also has a chemistry kit he had to create himself, consisting of glass beakers, granulated cylinders, test tubes, and flasks, a Bunsen burner, and other things. This he keeps in his dorm, and sometimes in other unused dorms near his own. He is currently lacking test tubes and chemicals.
  • He also caries two syringe-knives that auto-injects upon puncturing through skin.

Appearance: Unlike the black and white of a normal Cyclone Rahkshi, he is green and silver, with transparent lime plates and spine. He also permanently wears shades because science is cool. And explosive. And flashy. His spine protrudes in a way that looks like wings, but they are small and simply aesthetic. Also his electricity on his blade comes out as a light lavender for reasons unknown.

Personality: He believes that science can solve most, if not all problems. And quite literally as he indulges in all knowledge related to science, engineering, smithing, and more. He prefers to stay away from his foes, using smoke, acid, and other vials to strike from afar. He is an opportunist, often looking into possible opportunities to display his skill or acquire new knowledge or supplies. Of course, he is not entirely moral and will resort to unorthodox methods into getting certain supplies. But despite this, he is very careful and meticulous about his work.

Bio: He has been in Corpus Rahkshi since the beginning, but simply secluded from the rest of the student body. He has preferred to gather a ton of knowledge rather then join any event, preferring to spend a third of his day reading any and every book in the library, and the second applying his knowledge in the gym by training or lab work, and the other third sneaking to the Cauldron to get supplies. He used to do stuff in private in the corner of the gym away from others, but as he collected things from the Cauldron, he began to convert his dorm into a lab and the resources to experiment with. But now he has amassed enough knowledge. Now was the time for action...yet he isn't sure where to start yet. At this time he is currently researching explosives, and has finally made gunpowder after his work. He is currently looking into the construction of a forge for one of the unused dorm rooms.

He is rescued by Recherche during a salvage mission and Recherche become his first business partner, in his opinion. Together they captured Poly and extorted poison out of him. He participated in the assignment and was "killed" by Vyper when he attempted to show off his work in a crazed paranoid fervor. The battle cost him his supplies, and he decides to be more of a salesman of chemicals and discards the offensive upgrade he made for his blades.

Edited in accordance to your questions.

His Makuta was so intent on pushing the physical abilities that cyclone training just got skipped, and by the time he did remember, it was near time to ship him off to corpus. Hollow, on the other hand, was subsequently never taught that cyclone powers were important, and barely ever used them.

Wait what? You've previously said the Makuta had no interest in how Hollow trained, not that he just didn't do a proper job of it

Bio: Pushing to become the most powerful Rahkshi in existence, Hollow has forced himself to extremes, becoming very strong. Being selfish and taking advantage of his father's resources was the only reason he stayed with his Makuta, who after seeing him become incredibly powerful, shipped him to corpus to better learn his Cyclone ability and to give Icarax a hard time. He is also related to Xi.

I don't remember saying that.

Or I could question and wonder why you think I'm going to allow something that apparently gives him the power to warp space?

Because it looks nice...?

Fine, I'll just get rid of that part and be done with it.

*edit*

And the deed is done. It's not as if I was going to have him bend space and time in relative dimension. Probably.

Edited by Tea-rex

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Dane has at least been trying to develop his characters seriously. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

tea rex literally made an expy of the indominus rex from jurassic world.

i think what i said was justified

oh and btw

Name: Hunter
Variation: Fear
Gear: A pair of external claws. These are much longer and sharper than her regular claws. She also owns a rusty knife, for unknown reasons.
Appearance: About the same size as Rider and Scout, albeit a little thinner. Oddly attractive for a rahkshi, but you can clearly see in her eyes that she cares nothing for others. She's a dark, urban red camo paint job, with yellow eyes. 
Personality: Sadistic, competitive, and a great tactician. The best of her batch. She wishes she could kill Rider and Scout for their insolence, but her Makuta gave her strict orders to keep them alive. He has other ideas for them.
Bio: She was born in the same batch as Rider and Scout, and quickly began dominating the others in the trials. The Makuta, being happy with his daughters results, began to train her further, in interrogation techniques, ways of execution, all that fun stuff. She was later sent to Corpus to keep a close eye on Scout and Rider, to make sure they do not try and escape.
Edited by Jayne Cobb

How does Tea-Rex feel?

Uuuuuh

tea rex literally made an expy of the indominus rex from jurassic world.

Uuuuuuuuuuhh

Oh yeah, I suppose I better put the edited profile here:

Name: Sir Cadwin the First

Variation: Quick Healing

Gear: A medium-sized one-handed arming sword, a small shield, specially adapted armour that can withstand more blows, but has weak points in the joints.

Appearance: Sir Cadwin is an average sized rahkshi, with black armour and plating alone his body, while his eyes, underbody (underneath the armour) and spines are a deep crimson red. He has a likewise crimson jewel embedded in his forehead in the shape of the insignia of his Makuta; a flaming spiral, which can be seen through his rahkshi armour due to a hole in the shape of the jewel. His spines are in a flowing, feather-like pattern. His Kraata is the normal Quick Healing colours of yellow/blue.

Personality: Sir Cadwin is a very jovial soul, always looking for the next exciting thing to do. He is also very loyal, and sticks firm to his views.

Bio: Sir Cadwin was birthed by an unknown Makuta, who was trying to create one of the new breeds of rahkshi, so that he could rise up and claim more than the measly pot of land than he already had. However, during his time there, Sir Cadwin had heard marvellous tales of brave heroes saving fair dames from treacherous villains and vile beasts, and found it simply grand, and so started to act like them, fashioning armour and following the ways of the old brave warriors, and plotted to overthrow the Makuta, who he saw as the worst of all, and anointed himself the first of his name. Unbeknownst to this, his Makuta sent him off to Corpus, in hopes that Sir Cadwin would become one of the strongest there was, and to help him in his deeds, while Sir Cadwin trained to become the best to complete his mission.

Edited by Tea-rex
  • Upvote 1

did nato just defend me

Yes, I did. Feel free to begin singing my praises any time now. 

did nato just defend me

Yes, I did. Feel free to begin singing my praises any time now.

*starts squealing and doing an imitation of a Koala, even though he has never heard a Koala*

Also i'm just going to expand Hollow's bio in greater detail. Expect an edit to this post.

EDIT: Here it is.

Edited by Ghidora131

I don't remember saying that.

You stated that:

Seeing how much easier it was to train him physically(and that being his primary intention anyway), that was what his Makuta did, and had simply no time for it. Things come up, and Hollow is given into other hands to finish the job.

Which I read as Hollow's Makuta just letting him train himself physically because the Makuta "simply had no time" for any of the training himself

Name: Hunter

Variation: Fear
Gear: A pair of external claws. These are much longer and sharper than her regular claws. She also owns a rusty knife, for unknown reasons.
Appearance: About the same size as Rider and Scout, albeit a little thinner. Oddly attractive for a rahkshi, but you can clearly see in her eyes that she cares nothing for others. She's a dark, urban red camo paint job, with yellow eyes. 
Personality: Sadistic, competitive, and a great tactician. The best of her batch. She wishes she could kill Rider and Scout for their insolence, but her Makuta gave her strict orders to keep them alive. He has other ideas for them.
Bio: She was born in the same batch as Rider and Scout, and quickly began dominating the others in the trials. The Makuta, being happy with his daughters results, began to train her further, in interrogation techniques, ways of execution, all that fun stuff. She was later sent to Corpus to keep a close eye on Scout and Rider, to make sure they do not try and escape.

Approved

Name: Sir Cadwin the First
Variation: Quick Healing
Gear: A medium-sized one-handed arming sword, a small shield, specially adapted armour that can withstand more blows, but has weak points in the joints.
Appearance: Sir Cadwin is an average sized rahkshi, with black armour and plating alone his body, while his eyes, underbody (underneath the armour) and spines are a deep crimson red. He has a likewise crimson jewel embedded in his forehead in the shape of the insignia of his Makuta; a flaming spiral, which can be seen through his rahkshi armour due to a hole in the shape of the jewel. His spines are in a flowing, feather-like pattern. His Kraata is the normal Quick Healing colours of yellow/blue.
Personality: Sir Cadwin is a very jovial soul, always looking for the next exciting thing to do. He is also very loyal, and sticks firm to his views.
Bio: Sir Cadwin was birthed by an unknown Makuta, who was trying to create one of the new breeds of rahkshi, so that he could rise up and claim more than the measly pot of land than he already had. However, during his time there, Sir Cadwin had heard marvellous tales of brave heroes saving fair dames from treacherous villains and vile beasts, and found it simply grand, and so started to act like them, fashioning armour and following the ways of the old brave warriors, and plotted to overthrow the Makuta, who he saw as the worst of all, and anointed himself the first of his name. Unbeknownst to this, his Makuta sent him off to Corpus, in hopes that Sir Cadwin would become one of the strongest there was, and to help him in his deeds, while Sir Cadwin trained to become the best to complete his mission.

Approved

Name: Hollow

Variation: Cyclone

Appearance: Hollow is very menacing. His massively muscular body is mostly white, with black alongside it. His spines are also thicker and more defined. Very Tall, a very distinct hunch, and red eyes.

Personality: Rage, kill, destruction, etc. You know. He has a soft spot, as he calls, it, which prevents him from killing other Rahkshi. He actually likes reading, but hates to have other people see him when he does it.  He forces himself to stay underwater for long periods of time holding his breath, so that he can become good at it. He is, since he can hold it for a very long time. Too bad he's a terrible swimmer. He also despises his Makuta, believing he himself was responsible for his 'perfection'. He plans to leave as soon as he has taken in full what he can receive from Corpus.

Bio: Hollow's Makuta wanted the most physically powerful Rahkshi in existence, so he pushed Hollow to insane levels. Unfortunately this meant passing by cyclone training, which is what Hollow was sent to corpus for. He is also related to Xi.

Approved

7AOYGDJ.jpg

I think that would be unlikely, unless you managed to come up with a very convincing IC explanation as to how that were possible, and even then I doubt Wyrd would agree to it. 

Nov 20th Edit: Updated the profile.

Name: Omicron

Variation: Fear

Level: 2

Gear: A giant sword riddled with spikes designed to make getting hit with the sword as painful as possible. She alone knows how to handle it without getting stabbed with the spikes.

Appearance: Omicron is large, but not colossal, compared to other rahkshi. Her shoulders are large and wide, and her small kraata case is hidden under armor plates that cover her body, which gives her the appearance of a slightly hunched toa or skakdi with a rahkshi head rather than an actual rahkshi. Thorny spines protrude from her back, and her armor is very angular and sharp, including her head, which looks even more aggressive than a rahkshi head looks normally.

Bio: Omicron came from Makuta Bitil to Corpus a while ago. She is Omega's little sister, and was very fond of her big brother. How ever, after witnessing Exxan murdering her brother, she had a mental breakdown induced by her fear powers turning on herself. It wasn't until recently that she emerged again, having managed to achieve a semblance of functionality despite the veil of fear that tints her world. In order to build a wall between herself and the horrors that consumed her reality, she forged herself a set of armour, riddled with thorns, as means of protecting herself, but also a cruel sword, riddled with spikes.

Lately she tried her hand at defeating Exxan as vengeance for herself and her brother, intending not necessarily kill him, but at least prove herself against him so that she could at last put her fears to rest. Although she held her own against him in the beginning, after she revealed her identity to Exxan, the battle quickly turned to against her, ending in Exxan blasting her off the platform with his wind powers, ending the match. She has since sworn to end Exxan's life, be it as he ended Omega's life, or by any other means necessary.

Personality: She is extremely unstable due to her own fear powers inducing a powerful fear cloak between the world and her senses, making her lash out at the slightest provocation. Although she hasn’t been around the school much, it would seem that she’s very much so fit to survive in its ever chaotic world, despite her tendency to overreact, but the trauma of her fear powers have turned her cruel and direct in her approach to matters. She both hates and fears Exxan immensely, the former a direct result of the latter, and both a result of witnessing him murdering her brother Omega.

Edited by Toa Onaku

I was thinking about a new character that did it in the past.

Problem is, we've had issues in the past in trying to balance the limits of the 42 existing powers. Given that, I doubt Wyrd wants to open an entirely new can of worms by letting people come up with custom powers that he'd then have to review and approve. 

Just thinking, Wyrd, do you think it would be possible for a rahkshi to sacrifice his natural powers for one or more not on the list?

Well firstly that had better be an absolutely bloody fantastic explanation you've come up with for how that happened. 

Secondly, I'm loathe to approve anything not on the already quite generous list of 42. A custom power sounds like it has far too much potential to be OP if only because it'll be wielded by a Super Special Snowflake Mary Sue character. Not to mention balancing it would require balancing all six levels of the power...

So to keep it simple, no, I don't think it would possible.

Gear

• He carries 10 borosilicate test tubes (carries up to 22 mL of fluid) on a bandoleer. With this and his any ingredients he has on hand. He can make chemicals with one or more effects which depend on the properties of the liquid. (i.e. A frothy and cold liquid may create a bunch of foam which will freeze, and a sweet smelling fluid probably means apple cider.) He has caps for each vial, and special spray caps (that will fully empty the contents of the tube to use his chemicals.
    • ​Carries ten currently empty borosilicate vials (carries up to 15 mL of fluid)

He is rescued by Recherche during a salvage mission and Recherche become his first business partner, in his opinion. Together they captured Poly and extorted poison out of him. He participated in the assignment and was "killed" by Vyper when he attempted to show off his work in a crazed paranoid fervor. The battle cost him his supplies, and he decides to be more of a salesman of chemicals and discards the offensive upgrade he made for his blades.

I personally think thats clear enough, so Approved

Name: Orimnoc

Variation: Fear

Level: 2

Gear: A giant sword riddled with spikes designed to make getting hit with the sword as painful as possible. She alone knows how to handle it without getting stabbed with the spikes.

Appearance: Orimnoc is large, but not collossal, compared to other rahkshi. Her shoulders are large and wide, and her small kraata case is hidden under armor plates that cover her body, which gives her the appearance of a slightly hunched toa or skakdi with a rahkshi head rather than an actual rahkshi. Thorny spines protrude from her back, and her armor is very angular and sharp, including her head, which looks even more aggressive than a rahkshi head looks normally.

Bio: Orimnoc came from Makuta Bitil to Corpus a while ago, but she had been busy up until recently dealing with a mental breakdown induced by her fear powers turning on herself. After managing to deal with her internal fear, she decided to forge armour to warn any fools away from bothering her, knowing full well how unstable she herself was, but also a cruel sword to punish anyone that did. Her goals are currently unknown.

Personality: She is extremely unstable due to her own fear powers inducing a powerful fear cloak between the world and her senses, making her lash out at the slightest provocation. Although she hasn’t been around the school much, it would seem that she’s very much so fit to survive in its ever chaotic world, despite her tendency to overreact, but the trauma of her fear powers have turned her cruel and direct in her approach to matters.

Edits approved

7AOYGDJ.jpg

With a very small handful of exceptions, advanced/powered weapons like that have to be found, created or given as rewards IC, usually for participating in an assignment or some other event. 

I think the only special tech I've seen consistently approved starting out are rhotuka. 

The only player-created tech, that is. Wyrd's given out a fair few powered weapons with other rahk abilities as rewards. The Percussor, Legion, Shark's laser face, etc.