Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Now they can all be wiped out in one fell swoop...

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

whats this?! yet another Rahk that won't get the time or development it deserves?!

Name: Pentaghast

Variation:Weather Control

Level: 2

Gear: One Earth Claw,replacing her lower left arm, capable of becoming a hook, a small anchor with a chain, and a cannon(really just a metal Zamor launcher), one cutlass. A small sailing craft (the Gadunka) that she keeps moored on on of the beaches.

Appearance: Much of Pentaghast's body has been modified, with a menagerie of Clockwork joints made of a brass colored metal, as well as a right leg made entirely of the strange metal. has many stories of how she ended up this way, all fantastic and perhaps not entirely true.

Personality: Driven by greed, whether for knowledge, power or even monetary compensation, Pentaghast will do anything for some sort of summary payment, so long as it is worth something to her.

Bio: Not much is known beyond her own wild tales, but she is known to have come from a very.... eccentric Makuta. She spent three weeks constructing her ship(made from likely stolen materials) before actually coming to the school proper.

Edited by The Other Other Alex

The Rahkshi of the Caribbean. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Considering returning Squid to the school. Not sure if I have time, but now that I think about it, spending time on something like this is a lot less distracting and addicting than online games and will allow me to still get work done...

Pohatuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Kathok

Squid will still be quite naive, so he'll probably believe Shark. I am going to try to sort some things out with Ultron 6/Wyrd Byrd Aerd(?) involving some things Squid might have upon returning to Corpus Rahkshi. Notably a cloak and fluency in Matoran.

Edited by Pohatu: Master of Stone

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

That's probably not going to happen, it's been well established that Rahkshi vocal cords simply can't make the right sounds until Shadow Kraata level.

The only exception being sonics rahks who've figured out how to mimic the vocalisations. 

That's probably not going to happen, it's been well established that Rahkshi vocal cords simply can't make the right sounds until Shadow Kraata level.

The only exception being sonics rahks who've figured out how to mimic the vocalisations. 

Not really. They're still can't speak with their actual vocal cords - they have to use their powers.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

They still make for excellent translators, though. 

I'm back

What happened?

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Everyone died. 

The End. 

Pretty short story. 

Remember Me?

If you don't, I signed up many months ago, only to then immediately leave for two reasons;

1: I didn't really get into it, TBH

2: I found Bionifight: Infinite more appealing.

But, now Bionifight Infinite is over, I am thinking of getting back into this RPG, Rewriting my old Character profile (Well, just Kol), and adding a few new ones, to freshen things up, and hopefully make my time on here more worthwhile rather than just dwelling in the "Completely off topic" subforum.

...but before I do any of that, I need to know everything that has happened recently, and any major events that have happened in that space of time. Thanks in advance!

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

Oh boy... I wouldn't even know where to start....

Remember Me?

If you don't, I signed up many months ago, only to then immediately leave for two reasons;

1: I didn't really get into it, TBH

2: I found Bionifight: Infinite more appealing.

But, now Bionifight Infinite is over, I am thinking of getting back into this RPG, Rewriting my old Character profile (Well, just Kol), and adding a few new ones, to freshen things up, and hopefully make my time on here more worthwhile rather than just dwelling in the "Completely off topic" subforum.

...but before I do any of that, I need to know everything that has happened recently, and any major events that have happened in that space of time. Thanks in advance!

everything happened...

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

Oh yeah, we should probably get back to updating that thing...

whats this?! yet another Rahk that won't get the time or development it deserves?!

Name: Pentaghast

Variation:Weather Control

Level: 2

Gear: One Earth Claw,replacing her lower left arm, capable of becoming a hook, a small anchor with a chain, and a cannon(really just a metal Zamor launcher), one cutlass. A small sailing craft (the Gadunka) that she keeps moored on on of the beaches.

Appearance: Much of Pentaghast's body has been modified, with a menagerie of Clockwork joints made of a brass colored metal, as well as a right leg made entirely of the strange metal. has many stories of how she ended up this way, all fantastic and perhaps not entirely true.

Personality: Driven by greed, whether for knowledge, power or even monetary compensation, Pentaghast will do anything for some sort of summary payment, so long as it is worth something to her.

Bio: Not much is known beyond her own wild tales, but she is known to have come from a very.... eccentric Makuta. She spent three weeks constructing her ship(made from likely stolen materials) before actually coming to the school proper.

Just to clarify, the brass-like metal she's made of is actually brass yes? The so-called "strange metal" isn't going to have any weird properties to it?

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Uh, is anyone open for interaction? I can't find them if that is the case, and nobody has interacted with Cadwin.

I've got Bonegleam on the Causeway, and Vyper in the gym, both open for interaction. 

How I feel every week, though with my cousins

Well, hello. Haven't seen you in the topics for a while. 

Edited by Of Australian Origin...