Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

I figure It's nothing too bad a Rahkshi can handle, think like an energy blast or an Impact-type weapon, to keep it balanced. Energy blasts are a thing in this game, right?

As for the power source for the cannons, after a large continuous usage of shots, they should need a cooldown period (an hour or so in-game) until they can be used again. That sound reasonable to you?

Oh and sorry for leaving the sentence on "and". I've fixed it now. Silly me. :P

So the blasts would be something like Vezok's vision power, where it feels like you've been thwacked with a sledgehammer but there's no heat-based side effects or anything?

Those exhaust vents he's supposed to have, are they for the energy cannons? If we blocked or damaged them would that affect the cooldown?

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Pretty much. It's true I didn't think his weapons and the like through at first, but now I'm taking your advice/suggestions (?) and making them canon. Well, Dr. Medic canon, at least.

As for blocking the torso vents, it would probably be the same effect as blocking car exhausts, only a lot more potent. This clear things up further?

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

Well, Corpus Rahkshi is a great RPG. But not for me. After two attempts at joining, I must admit defeat.

I do not blame the GM(s) nor the game itself; over 10,000 replies certainly screams success on both parts.

I chalk this one up to a lack of interest in Rahkshi myself.

Good luck and I hope you gain another 10,000 replies!

Fare thee well. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

It's about time I was a little more active in this game again, so I've put my idle characters - all four and a half of them - up for interaction. With two RPGs having closed this week alone, I don't want to see Corpus going the same way...

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Just one more (he said, for the fifth time)...

Name: Magnum Opus

Variation: Illusion

Level: 2

Gear: Magnum Opus seldom goes anywhere without his coat: a copious, ankle-length black leather greatcoat whose interior is lined with countless small pockets. These are invariably occupied with the tools of his trade: jars of paint, palettes, flasks of water, and brushes of all shapes and sizes, as well as a small spray gun.

His paints bear elaborating upon, as M.O. has developed a method of infusing the pigments with his natural powers of Illusion, making his already skillful paintings seem almost to come alive. Rendered in his special medium rivers flow, stars twinkle, and leaves rustle in imaginary breezes. Of course, it can't create photo-realistic movement at his level (and his style is more impressionistic, for what it's worth).

For purposes of combat, he wields an elegantly curved glaive painted with brilliantly strobing lightning. The shaft of the weapon is about 1.5 bio long, while the blade is half-bio long and features a hook at the base for disarming enemies.  

Appearance: Beneath his coat, Magnum Opus is a riot of motion. His armor is a deep, rich blue, copiously shot through with veins of fiery reddish-orange--and, since all this is rendered in his illusory paint, the colors seem to actively flow around each other.

Personality: Magnum Opus considers art to be the highest pursuit, the lens through which he views the universe. He loves expounding on its merits, often using his own works as an example. While he can be a bit full of himself, those willing to bear with his philosophizing will find that he is also a loyal and considerate friend.

Bio: Another son of the Makuta who spawned Footwork, Magnum Opus had somewhat better luck with his mother, if only because he was willing to study combat as well as painting.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

Welcome to my world. 

Icarax is still in the gym, correct?

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Huh... since when was Tridax in the gym? 

No idea. The last anyone saw of Tridax was when he teleported out of Icarax's office. 

The squid is back!

No idea. The last anyone saw of Tridax was when he was teleported out of Icarax's office. 

Fixed. The scene says Icarax teleported him to were he deemed most useful, and for all we know, that could be in the headquarters of the OoMN. Tridax's fate is a mystery, although it said something about head of sciences, i believe.

Pretty sure Makuta don't really have the power to teleport others against their will...

IC: As the door to the Headmaster's office opened, Sliver caught a black mist at the back of the room that swirled for a moment before vanishing; Tridax dematerialising, teleporting away to wherever Icarax had deemed him more useful.

Found the quote. Tridax definitely teleported himself. 

I think that settles every question I have about Arsenal. You mind editing those details into the profile for when I link to it?

Sure. I'll assume he's approved now, yes?

He would be, yes.

Name: Magnum Opus

Variation: Illusion

Level: 2

Gear: Magnum Opus seldom goes anywhere without his coat: a copious, ankle-length black leather greatcoat whose interior is lined with countless small pockets. These are invariably occupied with the tools of his trade: jars of paint, palettes, flasks of water, and brushes of all shapes and sizes, as well as a small spray gun.

His paints bear elaborating upon, as M.O. has developed a method of infusing the pigments with his natural powers of Illusion, making his already skillful paintings seem almost to come alive. Rendered in his special medium rivers flow, stars twinkle, and leaves rustle in imaginary breezes. Of course, it can't create photo-realistic movement at his level (and his style is more impressionistic, for what it's worth).

For purposes of combat, he wields an elegantly curved glaive painted with brilliantly strobing lightning. The shaft of the weapon is about 1.5 bio long, while the blade is half-bio long and features a hook at the base for disarming enemies.  

Appearance: Beneath his coat, Magnum Opus is a riot of motion. His armor is a deep, rich blue, copiously shot through with veins of fiery reddish-orange--and, since all this is rendered in his illusory paint, the colors seem to actively flow around each other.

Personality: Magnum Opus considers art to be the highest pursuit, the lens through which he views the universe. He loves expounding on its merits, often using his own works as an example. While he can be a bit full of himself, those willing to bear with his philosophizing will find that he is also a loyal and considerate friend.

Bio: Another son of the Makuta who spawned Footwork, Magnum Opus had somewhat better luck with his mother, if only because he was willing to study combat as well as painting.

So this painting is basically him creating holographs instead of holograms right? If he wants to create 3D illusions he's still got to use his power, he can;t just paint something on a wall and have it literally leap out like a real thing

7AOYGDJ.jpg

I miss the days when Corpus made several pages a day... 

I would expect some form of literature like that, or at the very least, comics. After all, it would be easier for some Rahkshi and Matoran to understand pictures... If people want, I could change it to something else, but so far, everyone seems to be rolling with it.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

I love how Vaalku still thinks people ought to take him seriously. It's immensely amusing. 

ugh

weebs

Bruh. People who like manga aren't weebs. Weebs are the people who try to be Japanese.

Back on topic.

Can people be kind enough not to interact with edge until Tube interacts with him?

Also what happens to a rahkshi's weapons when they are killed? Are they just stored in the armory?

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

I think it would probably be safe to assume that (regarding the weapons, that is), unless otherwise noted by a specific player.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I love how Vaalku still thinks people ought to take him seriously. It's immensely amusing. 

Aww you love Vaalku

Not what Nato Said. 

But I actually laugh every time I see Vaalku making threats.

Vaalku is love, Vaalku is life.

And i figured people would like to see half-y up and about again, carrying out his usual stupidity.