Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

I love how Vaalku still thinks people ought to take him seriously. It's immensely amusing. 

Aww you love Vaalku

Not what Nato Said. 

But I actually laugh every time I see Vaalku making threats.

Vaalku is love, Vaalku is life.

And i figured people would like to see half-y up and about again, carrying out his usual stupidity.

They would like for him to be not-stupid anymore.

And everybody doesn't like to see Half-y.

Where are you getting this from ghiddy

• Upvote 3

Wait, Liar is a seperate person now?

OOC:

IC Doubt

Finally, he stirred. Oh, every muscle seemed to freeze up, as if he hadn't moved them for a week. An attempt to get up resulted in him plopping onto the bed once more. Where was Fang? was he okay?

I'm fairly confident Doubt and Fang never met, and there's absolutely no reason for this sudden outburst.

Saxcuienekbfdohawpsekawbdiiuedcndckbwecniecnijnidfniunsd c WHY CAN'T I SAY VLAD WHEN I MEAN IT

Edited by Ghidora131

Liar's been a seperate character for a while now, Ghidora.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

And i figured people would like to see half-y up and about again, carrying out his usual stupidity.

You figured wrong.  :glare:

• Upvote 1

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

i'm having trouble picturing him moving as fast as he does. 

Welcome to the club. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

speaking of, Vaalku, i assume something happened to him, and i recall him pnly having one arm one leg, so...

uhh, how does he walk? i'm having trouble picturing him moving as fast as he does. :0

He used to be waaaay faster. He's heavily nerfed on his speed.

Oooh ooh, give him a cane made from nerf guns. 

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

speaking of, Vaalku, i assume something happened to him, and i recall him pnly having one arm one leg, so...

uhh, how does he walk? i'm having trouble picturing him moving as fast as he does. :0

Oooh ooh, give him a cane made from nerf guns.

:glare:

Not heavily enough it seems.

Also just realized that Zex and Zilnta haven't been crossed out of the main post for being dead.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

Neither was Exxan. It doesn't mean anything. 

Name: Rakslif / Slif

Variation: Adaptation

Level: 2

Gear: Reinforced arms/fists, plated legs and chest, gold arm bands.

Appearance: Slif has no spines along his back. Instead, he has a heavily reinforced and large back shell, with a few red, glowing nodes. He is stocky, and very well built, and is fairly quick despite his heavy shell. He bears several gold markings and patterns across his average color scheme of purple with smaller portions of black. His eyes are an eerie red, reminiscent of the Makuta Teridax himself. On top of all of this, he has an unsettling, enormous grin.

Personality: Slif is like the 60’s punk that can be a nice guy but also kind of a jerk at the same time, but for some reason is super likeable for that. He can be very full of himself, and has a distinctive habit of grooming himself often.

Bio: Slif began as an adaptation kraata set for becoming a suit of armor for someone else.

He didn’t like that idea very much.

As the energized protodermis took hold of his body, his limited adaptation powers did the best they could to keep him alive. When the suit was pulled from the pool, they found a kraata already inside. Or, at least, most of a kraata. His body was his own, the remnants of what slif once was contained in his large, smooth shell. He left his Makuta’s lair as quickly as he could, and now searches for answers to a gnawing question in the back of his mind.

Due to his unique circumstances of existence, Slif's adaptations powers are much more limited than a regular stage two. The extent of his powers are usually limited to slight alterations of his construction, compacting and contracting his body to become slightly smaller or larger, minimal heat and cold resistance.

Edit: Minor appearance edit since I forgot to mention a detail.

Edited by Coconut Fanatic

I didn't "pull" anything with Exxan. His apparent death and subsequent survival were arranged ahead of time. 

Aside from that - Wyrd, is Icarax still waiting on something? I think everyone he called on has been awaiting his orders for a while now.

Waiting only for me to muster the energy to write the post

Anyway, Wyrd, regarding Magnum Opus' profile, you're pretty much spot-on. The paintings seem to move, but they're still quite clearly painted onto a flat surface.

Then approved

Name: Rakslif / Slif

Variation: Adaptation

Level: 2

Gear: Reinforced arms/fists, plated legs and chest, gold arm bands.

Appearance: Slif has no spines along his back. Instead, he has a heavily reinforced and large back shell, with a few red, glowing nodes. He is stocky, and very well built, and is fairly quick despite his heavy shell. He bears several gold markings and patterns across his average color scheme of purple with smaller portions of black. His eyes are an eerie red, reminiscent of the Makuta Teridax himself.

Personality: Slif is like the 60’s punk that can be a nice guy but also kind of a jerk at the same time, but for some reason is super likeable for that. He can be very full of himself, and has a distinctive habit of grooming himself often.

Bio: Slif began as an adaptation kraata set for becoming a suit of armor for someone else.

He didn’t like that idea very much.

As the energized protodermis took hold of his body, his limited adaptation powers did the best they could to keep him alive. When the suit was pulled from the pool, they found a kraata already inside. Or, at least, most of a kraata. His body was his own, the remnants of what slif once was contained in his large, smooth shell. He left his Makuta’s lair as quickly as he could, and now searches for answers to a gnawing question in the back of his mind.

Due to his unique circumstances of existence, Slif's adaptations powers are much more limited than a regular stage two. The extent of his powers are usually limited to slight alterations of his construction, compacting and contracting his body to become slightly smaller or larger, minimal heat and cold resistance.

So he's a fusion of kraata and the armour then? In a sort of ninja turtle shell?

7AOYGDJ.jpg

I haven't been Roman for quite some time now. As for the Matoran, I think that it still had its mask, yeah. Pretty sure Illusive didn't take that one. 

"I am the best! I am perfect! I followed every task of my Makuta up to the last lAtter!"

Haha irony

IC: Illusive - Dorm.

Dreams... nightmarish figures and distorted voices... swirling around me in a maelstrom of mayhem... I know these voices... My friends and my foes. The doubtful and the dangerous. The lost and the lonely. Rising above them all was my brother's voice, a voice I thought I'd long since cast aside... Pleading with me, begging me to stop, to abandon my current course...

I sat bolt upright, awake and alert. A nightmare? No... just a bad memory... Nothing but half-remembered whispers of that voice in my head that had plagued me for so many days after my brother's death.

That chapter of my life was over. Things had changed. I needed to let go, and move on.

As if it's going to be that easy...

Get out of my head!

I'm only here because some part of you, deep down, still wants me here.

I don't care!

Yes. You do.

Suppressing a howl of anger, I picked up my weapon and headed out into the hall. I needed to end this, to let go once and for all. To let my brother rest in peace. And for that, I needed closure.

I'm going out on a limb here and guessing this is setup for possibly turning himself in, in the future?

I hope you weren't attached to that limb, because you just lost it. Sorry. 

It's Bonegleam's now. 

Wooo another rahkshi that will die horribly. Mainly going to play Edge, Pyre, and this guy if he's accepted.

Name: Radriarch

Variation: Limited Invulnerability

Gear: Shredder Claws attached to cestus. Thick armor plating.

Appearance: He is colored grey and white with a black chestpiece. He has a blue line going down from the top of his head to his kraata case. His proportions are somewhat resembles the gorilla legend beast from Chima or Onua 2015: His legs are small compared with his large body  armor plated body and thick tree-like arms. He is larger than normal sized rahkshi. To compensate for his large size, he walks almost always on all fours using his arms as a support. His flying is very shaky and irregular due to his large arms.

Personality: He appears to be lazy, usually resting around in the gym or refectory. However, he's really saving most of his energy for combat. When he's not sitting around, he's usually training or eating. He usually observes the fighters around him and thinks about their strategies and combat skills so he can use them or come up with plans. He also acts somewhat like 2015 Onua - Wise but also silent.

Bio: He was the result of mixing a Lava Ape, a Spiny Stone Ape, and a Rahkshi together. The makuta he was made from tried dropping these three into energized protodermis. The rahi fused with his armor making him larger and more rahi-like in stature and increased his upper body strength. However, he unliked his status as a test subject and broke free of his cages and escaped his makuta. Eventually he found his way to Corpus Rahkshi.

MOC: http://imgur.com/a/hCcdo

How can becoming more like Vaalku possibly have inspired you? 

But then Vaalku would have nothing but a single leg. He wouldn't be able to do... anything, really...

But then Vaalku would have nothing but a single leg. He wouldn't be able to do... anything, really...

No with the power of Vaalku he will be able to fly and teleport.

I should start developing Pyre more based on what I actually put in his profile. Never made him visit the library yet I put him as a book nerd.

• Upvote 1

No with the power of Vaalku he will be able to fly and teleport.

Actually, with only one leg he can't even fly. 

Tis but a scratch.