Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Name: ???

Variation: None

Level: 2

Gear: Simple protodermis staff. Has notches in the ends for attachments or additions(of which they have none).

Appearance: Standard Rahkshi build. No markings, no colors, gray and lighter gray are all that their armor consists of.

Personality: Curious. Very observant, has few words, possibly because of a limited vocabulary. Apparently very skilled with his staff.

Bio: They had woken in a barren part of the island. There was grass underneath them, albeit dried and yellowed. There was smoke in the distance, so they went forward. They didn't understand why, but the smoke meant something to them. After days of traveling with no rest, nor food, they reached the place of smoke, but there was nothing but ashes and ruins. Again, in the distance, they saw something new to reach. So they continued on, unaware of fatigue or hunger. They came to the strange rocks jutting from the water, and saw things moving across the chasm. They jumped from rock to rock, and found themselves in front of the great stone... thing. They were here. Now what?

----------------------

Hahaha, this was a weird idea. No idea on how long a character like this will last. The Rahk has no name yet, and on top of that has no concept of what a Rahkshi even is. I'd like them to have an immunity to light but that's probably a no go. Thoughts?

How should my character (Tesla) talk to Call, who she met 2 months ago (real-life time) while it was few hours ago for Tesla? I mean, so many things happened and Call is just talking about it. Should Tesla avoid Call?

I wouldn't mind Tesla checking in on him. He's obviously pretty shaken, and it seems like a decent thing to do.

Simple. I've been in one and I've dodged the bbs at point blank range. This was possible. But if you want I can lower his reaction time so he doesn't always maneuver at the right time.

For one, I find that claim very difficult to believe, but regardless, I still don't see how it's relevant. 

With a BB, you can see the gun being pointed at you, and you can usually tell when the gun's wielder is pulling the trigger. You can't see air, and by the time you hear it coming, it's already too late to react. Not to mention that a vacuum blast is significantly bigger than a tiny BB. 

If you're looking for a real world comparison to this situation, Taltrun's somehow managed to dodge the full spread of a shotgun fired from extremely close range, three times in a row, despite being both blindfolded and earmuffed. I'm regretting letting it slide the first two times, but I'd kindly request that you actually play fair and edit the latest occurrence to something more realistic. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Gear: Simple protodermis staff. Has notches in the ends for attachments or additions(of which they have none).

Appearance: Standard Rahkshi build. No markings, no colors, gray and lighter gray are all that their armor consists of.

Personality: Curious. Very observant, has few words, possibly because of a limited vocabulary. Apparently very skilled with his staff.

Bio: They had woken in a barren part of the island. There was grass underneath them, albeit dried and yellowed. There was smoke in the distance, so they went forward. They didn't understand why, but the smoke meant something to them. After days of traveling with no rest, nor food, they reached the place of smoke, but there was nothing but ashes and ruins. Again, in the distance, they saw something new to reach. So they continued on, unaware of fatigue or hunger. They came to the strange rocks jutting from the water, and saw things moving across the chasm. They jumped from rock to rock, and found themselves in front of the great stone... thing. They were here. Now what?

----------------------

Hahaha, this was a weird idea. No idea on how long a character like this will last. The Rahk has no name yet, and on top of that has no concept of what a Rahkshi even is. I'd like them to have an immunity to light but that's probably a no go. Thoughts?

Interesting concept. Positively immense potential for character development.

I should warn you though, Wyrd has previously disapproved characters without specified variations. You'll probably need to provide him with a variation for approval, by PM if you want it to remain secret to the rest of us. Something to think about, assuming you haven't.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

----------------------

Interesting concept. Positively immense potential for character development.

I should warn you though, Wyrd has previously disapproved characters without specified variations. You'll probably need to provide him with a variation for approval, by PM if you want it to remain secret to the rest of us. Something to think about, assuming you haven't.

Alright. I've PM'd him twice before about corpus though, I feel like I may be bugging him.

Only twice? Nah, you're fine. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Malattia...

IC: Tear - Gym

Tear carefully delayed his choice of weaponry, picking up and inspecting weapon after weapon, until Malattia had chosen hers. A crude sort of trident, plenty of reach and damage capability. Tear decided to go with something a little heavier, and picked up a ball and chain. "Let's test their mettle, shall we?"

Actually, I was thinking more of a single headed spear, with edges branching off the tip three directions. Edited by Sassy Dalmation

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

Simple. I've been in one and I've dodged the bbs at point blank range. This was possible. But if you want I can lower his reaction time so he doesn't always maneuver at the right time.

For one, I find that claim very difficult to believe, but regardless, I still don't see how it's relevant. 

With a BB, you can see the gun being pointed at you, and you can usually tell when the gun's wielder is pulling the trigger. You can't see air, and by the time you hear it coming, it's already too late to react. Not to mention that a vacuum blast is significantly bigger than a tiny BB. 

If you're looking for a real world comparison to this situation, Taltrun's somehow managed to dodge the full spread of a shotgun fired from extremely close range, three times in a row, despite being both blindfolded and earmuffed. I'm regretting letting it slide the first two times, but I'd kindly request that you actually play fair and edit the latest occurrence to something more realistic.

He's not blindfolded.

Or earmuffed.

Bens_Channel_Art.jpgThe Duke is AWESOME!!!! 

Hey. Alex? I've been waiting for a Percy post for quite a while now. Just a reminder.

Also Taltrun isn't a ninja. I've had my fair share of stretching Pyre's agility limits, but I don't think that this is dodgable by anybody.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

He's not blindfolded.

Or earmuffed.

No he isn't, but he can't see or even hear the vacuum blasts, given that there is nothing for the sound waves to bounce off of in the blast.

Also, I believe we need an Ezec post as well. Most of the prefects, as well as Thirsiaz and Tube, have been stuck in interaction lock for a while.

Edited by Sassy Dalmation

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

Hey. Alex? I've been waiting for a Percy post for quite a while now. Just a reminder.

Also Taltrun isn't a ninja. I've had my fair share of stretching Pyre's agility limits, but I don't think that this is dodgable by anybody.

No he's not a ninja. But if people keep complaining I'm just gonna leave. Rping is about both players getting an equal say in what they are doing. That hasn't been the case here.

Hey. Alex? I've been waiting for a Percy post for quite a while now. Just a reminder.Also Taltrun isn't a ninja. I've had my fair share of stretching Pyre's agility limits, but I don't think that this is dodgable by anybody.

No he's not a ninja. But if people keep complaining I'm just gonna leave. Rping is about both players getting an equal say in what they are doing. That hasn't been the case here.
Equal yet realistic.

Also should have probably let Exxan respond, you have posted 3 times without letting him respond, which is very rude. :P and Edge was silent. He's a sneaky little bugger, no way he could have been heard. I don't want to discourage you, but try to play fairly, I went through this same amount of flak when I just started this RPG.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

Rping is about both players getting an equal say in what they are doing. That hasn't been the case here.

I apologise if that's how you feel, but let's take a moment to review the situation. You had your character violate the privacy of another and instigate a fight with them, all because you, the player, "wanna hurt someone". And despite numerous players concurring that your actions in the fight qualified as both unfair and unrealistic, you continued to make yourself out to be the victim, and to get angry with myself and everyone else. 

OOC: Yep, he's in a dorm

IC: Taltrun had forgotten why he was fighting. He was just dodging hand movements now. He hurd somebody in the hall. "Somebody out there!?!?"

This has already been mentioned to you a couple of times now, so there's really no excuse - when you're interacting with someone, the expectation is that you wait for them to respond before posting as that character again. I have politely asked that you edit the questionable Taltrun post, and instead of doing so you've made not one but two more posts as the guy, which is really quite rude. 

Rping is about both players getting an equal say in what they are doing. That hasn't been the case here.

I apologise if that's how you feel, but let's take a moment to review the situation. You had your character violate the privacy of another and instigate a fight with them, all because you, the player, "wanna hurt someone". And despite numerous players concurring that your actions in the fight qualified as both unfair and unrealistic, you continued to make yourself out to be the victim, and to get angry with myself and everyone else. 

OOC: Yep, he's in a dorm

IC: Taltrun had forgotten why he was fighting. He was just dodging hand movements now. He hurd somebody in the hall. "Somebody out there!?!?"

This has already been mentioned to you a couple of times now, so there's really no excuse - when you're interacting with someone, the expectation is that you wait for them to respond before posting as that character again. I have politely asked that you edit the questionable Taltrun post, and instead of doing so you've made not one but two more posts as the guy, which is really quite rude.

Talturn is a newby. Not to mention kind of a jerk. So of corse He's gonna do that.

Hey. Alex? I've been waiting for a Percy post for quite a while now. Just a reminder.Also Taltrun isn't a ninja. I've had my fair share of stretching Pyre's agility limits, but I don't think that this is dodgable by anybody.

Equal yet realistic.

Also should have probably let Exxan respond, you have posted 3 times without letting him respond, which is very rude. :P and Edge was silent. He's a sneaky little bugger, no way he could have been heard. I don't want to discourage you, but try to play fairly, I went through this same amount of flak when I just started this RPG.

Ok :P

Hey nato, do you mind if Edge intervenes?

I'd prefer it wait until this issue is resolved first, but I don't see any problem with him intervening. 

Talturn is a newby. Not to mention kind of a jerk. So of corse He's gonna do that.

Your character lacking the experience to follow the rules and customs of his world does not justify your doing so.

Whatever your character's (un)intelligence or inclination, your ways of demonstrating it must conform to the conventions of the RPG in which you do so.

• Upvote 2

Your character lacking the experience to follow the rules and customs of his world does not justify your doing so.

Whatever your character's (un)intelligence or inclination, your ways of demonstrating it must conform to the conventions of the RPG in which you do so.

Not what I said. But I am sorry bout this all. I'll take this stuff into consideration.

Ninja'd by Sergei.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I've actually been meaning to tell you, Percy didn't manage to make a swing at Pyre. He literally just clocked himself in the head.

Also I promise I have an Ezec post in me somewhere. Just haven't found it yet.

Edited by The Other Other Alex

Name: Misery

Variation: Teleportation

Gear: A two-handed Cleaver-Scythe with a detachable shaft for storage purposes, a spring-loaded blade that locks in place depending on how the weapon is currently being used (meaning the wielder can freely swap between cleaver and scythe forms, even in the midst of combat), and two additional serrated blades located on the underside of the scythe portion, which both can move back and forth (via a mechanism housed inside the primary blade) and is fully capable of carving into a being like they're a cooked bird on a certain autumn holiday

Appearance: Misery has long since ditched her former blue and green color scheme in favor of one that more suits her personality. While she still does retain some of her classic-grey, she is now mostly red, crimson, and black, with both her chest armor and Kraata case a dark gunmetal to contrast her silver spines.

Personality: Misery takes pride in her combat abilities, so much so that she absolutely refuses to fight anyone she thinks is beneath her, as she believes that settling for lesser combatants won't provide enough of a challenge. Because of this, she gives off the impression of being reserved and somewhat melancholy when in reality she's actually sizing others up in order to determine whether or not they're worth her time. She also takes her role as a future soldier of the Makuta extremely seriously, and has a severe dislike of those who disregard their duty, even if the infraction is relatively minor.

Bio: Contrary to Torc, Misery's Makuta was obsessed with cultivating his Rahkshi's intelligence in an attempt to turn them into the perfect killing machines. She has spent countless hours training with both individuals belonging to the new breed and her original model cousins alike alongside her sister, and they are quite literally considered to be the best of their division. After receiving her new weapon and orders from their father, both of them were sent off to face one final test of skill before they could be approved for actual field-deployment; surviving amongst the other students of Corpus Rahkshi.

Weapon questions answered, so approved

Can't really approve a character with no variation. Got to have some idea of what power you actually have

@Ghidora: Did you actually make the edits to Fountain? I don't see them

@MCGPY: Everyone getting an equal voice is one thing...but when you're in the wrong then you're in the wrong dude. Instead of trying to stall with jokes and strops just accept that you goofed and make the edits

• Upvote 2

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Name: Fountain

Variation: Chain Lightning

Gear: Fountain wields a long fan axe. He also wears a skirt made of a double layered chain mail that reaches to the floor. The mail hinders his movement and disables flying, but Fountain pushes himself to ignore any restrictions caused by the protective garment.

Appearance: Heavily armoured, Fountain is long-legged, making him stand well over most students. He has added a massive jagged mouthpiece to his lower jaw for intimidation purposes. His eyes are extremely dark and don't glow. His spines are curved like the U shape in order to conduct electricity better.

Personality: Fountain is power. That is the basis he lives by. Anyone who has a say otherwise is quickly disposed of. Emotions are weak; they are the prying of the foolhearty. Power is the only option, and only those who have earned power are truly great. That being said, Fountain considers himself very great. Weakness is a virus to him, and the weak must follow the strong in order to become strong. Fountain tends to ignore pain, potentially putting himself at unknown risk if he was badly wounded.

Bio: Fountain never saw his Makuta. His Makuta rarely saw him. Fountain was very good in destroying Matoran villages, eventually collecting enough metal to make the skirt. He showed prowess and was sent en route to Corpus, albeit not arriving until his creator, Icarax, showed up.

Bold text is edit.

I've actually been meaning to tell you, Percy didn't manage to make a swing at Pyre. He literally just clocked himself in the head.

Ok. I made a new post to reflect this change.

Variation: Weather Control

Gear: Simple protodermis staff. Has notches in the ends for attachments or additions(of which they have none), has button for releasing catches in notches for easy removal of additions.

Appearance: Standard Rahkshi build, though the face is unique. Eye's are unusually large and forwardly placed. They are white, and glow lightly. No markings, no colors, gray and white are all that their armor consists of.

Personality: Curious. Very observant, has few words, possibly because of a limited vocabulary. Speaks more through body language and motions than anything else. Apparently very skilled with his staff. Speaks more through body language and motions than anything else.

Bio: They had woken in a barren part of the island. There was grass underneath them, albeit dried and yellowed. The sun shone through the clouds, it felt strange. Tingly. But not necessarily painful. There was smoke in the distance, so they went forward. They didn't understand why, but the smoke meant something to them. After days of traveling with no rest, nor food, they reached the place of smoke, but there was nothing but ashes and ruins. Again, in the distance, they saw something new to reach. So they continued on, unaware of fatigue or hunger. They came to the strange rocks jutting from the water, and saw things moving across the chasm. They jumped from rock to rock, and found themselves in front of the great stone... thing. They were here. Now what?

-----------------------------------------

Profile edit for this Rahk. Edits are in Bold.

Edited by Coconut Fanatic

Gear: Fountain wields a long fan axe. He also wears a skirt made of a double layered chain mail that reaches to the floor. The mail hinders his movement and disables flying, but Fountain pushes himself to ignore any restrictions caused by the protective garment.

Appearance: Heavily armoured, Fountain is long-legged, making him stand well over most students. He has added a massive jagged mouthpiece to his lower jaw for intimidation purposes. His eyes are extremely dark and don't glow. His spines are curved like the U shape in order to conduct electricity better.

Personality: Fountain is power. That is the basis he lives by. Anyone who has a say otherwise is quickly disposed of. Emotions are weak; they are the prying of the foolhearty. Power is the only option, and only those who have earned power are truly great. That being said, Fountain considers himself very great. Weakness is a virus to him, and the weak must follow the strong in order to become strong. Fountain tends to ignore pain, potentially putting himself at unknown risk if he was badly wounded.

Bio: Fountain never saw his Makuta. His Makuta rarely saw him. Fountain was very good in destroying Matoran villages, eventually collecting enough metal to make the skirt. He showed prowess and was sent en route to Corpus, albeit not arriving until his creator, Icarax, showed up.

No, see, saying that the skirt only vaguely hinders him but then saying that he can push himself to ignore that handicap is kind of the opposite of what I asked for. If he's wearing a skirt that, by virtue of being metal, has no stretch or give in it around his knees than its really really going to hinder his movement. Like, "has trouble running" kind of hindering his movement. Its why people generally didn't wear dresses into battle. Its why I asked for a clear note in the profile about a definite hampering of his ability to get around, more than just the cursory attempt to placate me that you provided. Better edits please

Gear: Simple protodermis staff. Has notches in the ends for attachments or additions(of which they have none), has button for releasing catches in notches for easy removal of additions.

Appearance: Standard Rahkshi build, though the face is unique. Eye's are unusually large and forwardly placed. They are white, and glow lightly. No markings, no colors, gray and white are all that their armor consists of.

Personality: Curious. Very observant, has few words, possibly because of a limited vocabulary. Speaks more through body language and motions than anything else. Apparently very skilled with his staff. Speaks more through body language and motions than anything else.

Bio: They had woken in a barren part of the island. There was grass underneath them, albeit dried and yellowed. The sun shone through the clouds, it felt strange. Tingly. But not necessarily painful. There was smoke in the distance, so they went forward. They didn't understand why, but the smoke meant something to them. After days of traveling with no rest, nor food, they reached the place of smoke, but there was nothing but ashes and ruins. Again, in the distance, they saw something new to reach. So they continued on, unaware of fatigue or hunger. They came to the strange rocks jutting from the water, and saw things moving across the chasm. They jumped from rock to rock, and found themselves in front of the great stone... thing. They were here. Now what?

Going to have to question that reaction to sunlight, especially given some of the PMs you've sent me. Its one of the big weaknesses for Rahkshi, I'm not entirely comfortable just letting a character not have it by virtue of "because mystery"

Edited by Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

7AOYGDJ.jpg

No, see, saying that the skirt only vaguely hinders him but then saying that he can push himself to ignore that handicap is kind of the opposite of what I asked for. If he's wearing a skirt that, by virtue of being metal, has no stretch or give in it around his knees than its really really going to hinder his movement. Like, "has trouble running" kind of hindering his movement. Its why people generally didn't wear dresses into battle. Its why I asked for a clear note in the profile about a definite hampering of his ability to get around, more than just the cursory attempt to placate me that you provided. Better edits please

Going to have to question that reaction to sunlight, especially given some of the PMs you've sent me. Its one of the big weaknesses for Rahkshi, I'm not entirely comfortable just letting a character not have it by virtue of "because mystery"

I did PM you about it. I would be fine if it was just along the same lines as Sugil has, with a resistance but not an immunity.

I just keep throwing out rotten ideas huh? XD

...and difficulty responding to a character who doesn't speak.

That mind reading would come in real handy anytime now...

I LIVE!!

Hello, Corpus Rahkshi! I've decided to return to the RPG scene, and why not just come here to Corp Rahk?

So, what's happened since the end of the assassin thing?

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Gear: Fountain wields a long fan axe with a metal shaft. He also wears a skirt made of a double layered chain mail that reaches to the floor. The mail hinders his movement and disables flying, preventing him from running at any speed.

Approved

I did PM you about it. I would be fine if it was just along the same lines as Sugil has, with a resistance but not an immunity.

I just keep throwing out rotten ideas huh? XD

Sugil has a resistance because he's been exposing himself to light for ages. He's not just turned up with a weakness countered and no explanation in the bio given

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Hey, what's this Fellowship of Peace thing? Sounds important and interesting, and my phone won't let me search topics for more info. :P

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

The Fellowship of Peace is a nascent student organization which seeks to promote nonviolence. Members don't fight, and encourage others to refrain similarly, or at least fight less. So far the members are Melody, Canvas, Squid, Lucid, and Sepulchral, and probably a couple I've forgotten. Do note that it doesn't have any official endorsement from school staff, though; it's purely student-driven.