Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Name: Blue

Variation: Shapeshifting

Level: 2

Gear: Blue carries around a large sword almost as big as himself. 

Appearance: Blue's name comes from the color of his armor, though he also has large golden pauldrons over his shoulders and flecks of gold spread throughout his armor.

Personality: Blue is a dreamer, often found staring into the deep blue sky, another reason for his name.

Blue's personality is kind, gentle, loving, and best of all, he loves hugs. Blue is also a great healer, using his shapeshifting powers to adapt his hands for delicate operations. He is also good at shapeshifting his body out of the way of attacks, a technique he learned from a Dodge Rahkshi he met on the way.

Bio: After Blue was hatched, he spent much of his time helping injured or sick Rahkshi in his home. As he left to journey to Corpus Rahkshi, he often found himself taking detours to help Rahkshi and Matoran in need of his skills. On one of these detours he encountered a lost Rahkshi of Dodge who had been severely injured in a Rahi attack. He nursed her back to health and soon found out she was abandoned by her fellow Rahkshi because she was blind. This Rahkshi often returned to this thoughts long after he left her, and when he finally arrived at Corpus Rahkshi, he hoped to meet her there and see if she had arrived safely.

Approved. The name thing doesn't bother me, its not like we don't have repeats in the real world

• Upvote 1

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Okay so maybe I'll just start with one character:

Name: Wither

Variation: Brown armor, tan kraata, power of fragmentation

Level: 2 (currently).

Gear: Sharpened teeth; a chain (contained within her back just under her kraata’s tail) to strangle opponents if needed; a tan cloak, with hidden pockets which are filled with a total of 60 little throwing knifes. Note: these knifes are not lethal, unless the target is a kraata, due to it being small and soft; a little flask in another pocket, filled with a temporarily paralizing poison to tip her knifes in; a simple sword.

Appearance: She wears a tan cloak to hide her personal belongings in. She has sharpened her teeth to hunt as a true rahi predator if needed. She has customized her armor with dark brown paint so that her armor looks like it’s covered with cracks

Personality: Competative, sinister, bossy, ambitious.

Bio: Wither started out life just as pretty much any other rahk. But when she got her weapons of choice, she soon started performing random ambushes on her brethren, just for the sake of practicing assassinations, though she often left her victims with just a few cuts and bruises.

Nowadays she is looking for people to start alliances with, to use in future assignments, maybe even to really befriend

Edited by Biomechanicuser

Due to both having been away for too long to bother catching up, as well as finding another rpg that appeals to me more, I have decided to cease playing this game altogether. Due to this, my characters are available for people to "adopt", in case any one is interested. JohnRahk has already expressed interest in Aerahk, and I thus now formally hand the character over to him.

Okay so maybe I'll just start with one character:

Name: Wither

Variation: Brown armor, tan kraata, power of fragmentation

Level: 2 (currently).

Gear: Sharpened teeth; a chain (contained within her back just under her kraata’s tail) to strangle opponents if needed; a tan cloak, with hidden pockets which are filled with a total of 60 little throwing knifes. Note: these knifes are not lethal, unless the target is a kraata, due to it being small and soft; a little flask in another pocket, filled with a temporarily paralizing poison to tip her knifes in; a simple sword.

Appearance: She wears a tan cloak to hide her personal belongings in. She has sharpened her teeth to hunt as a true rahi predator if needed. She has customized her armor with dark brown paint so that her armor looks like it’s covered with cracks

Personality: Competative, sinister, bossy, ambitious.

Bio: Wither started out life just as pretty much any other rahk. But when she got her weapons of choice, she soon started performing random ambushes on her brethren, just for the sake of practicing assassinations, though she often left her victims with just a few cuts and bruises.

Nowadays she is looking for people to start alliances with, to use in future assignments, maybe even to really befriend

Sorry for the delay. Got stuck in a house in Wales for a few weeks where the internet went down if it snowed...or was cloudy...or was the wrong kind of sunny...or if a sheep looked at it funny. 

But anyway, Wither is approved

• Upvote 1

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Sorry for the delay. Got stuck in a house in Wales for a few weeks where the internet went down if it snowed...or was cloudy...or was the wrong kind of sunny...or if a sheep looked at it funny. 

But anyway, Wither is approved

And you know his internet was bad because sheep always look funny.

Yeah. I really dug her death scene. 

• Upvote 2

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Yeah. I really dug her death scene.

( :e_e)

You keep those dirty puns up, You're just digging your own grave.

Also, I'm going to find time soon to redo Tombstone. I hope.

IC: everyone

"I would like to join this school if I still can."

Okay, look. This is not how that works.

First of all, the actoin IC: Insert Character Name refers to the character you're playing.

Secondly, this is not OOC, and you could easily ask the question here, so that post is spam.

And finally, you need to have a character approved in order to post in the Corpus Rahkshi topic. If you have one waiting for approval, keep waiting.

Also, I thought they took Sliver's suit.

Edited by Ghidora131

Also, I thought they took Sliver's suit.

Nope, they took her weapons and stuck her on gruel-serving duty. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

To ToaTimeLord's credit, he may have actually made a character for this game, but it's posted over in the BZPRPG Profile's Topic instead of here in the Student Register. At least I think that's what he did anyway, unless he just thought he could play as a Rahkshi over there or something.

It still needs some editing before it goes up for approval, however, but it does exist.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I'm presuming this is where you put the profiles, yeah?

Ok, cool.

Name: Scorch

Variation: Plasma

Gear: Scorch owns a shortsword that he keeps strapped on a sheath which is attached flat to his lower back. He also owns a hardback copy of "To catch a gukko bird.".

Appearance: Scorch is predominantly cloudy grey, with bright mustard yellow eyes, and rust colored spines, hands, and feet. His plasma is a reddish tint. He is just short enough to be made fun of, but just tall enough to be taken somewhat seriously. He has a nasty looking scratch on his left shoulder, that he could not be asked to clean up.

Personality: Nice enough. Kind of a nerd, but will fight if pushed far enough. Enjoys board games.

Bio: After being all but ignored by his makuta, Scorch was very willing to join Corpus Rahkshi, anything to actually socialize and make friends outside of his very small batch. He packed his shortsword as a safety measure, and set off, on his way to social freedom.

• Upvote 1

What do I put here?

I'm presuming this is where you put the profiles, yeah?

Ok, cool.

Name: Scorch

Variation: Plasma

Gear: Scorch owns a shortsword that he keeps strapped on a sheath which is attached flat to his lower back. He also owns a hardback copy of "To catch a gukko bird.".

Appearance: Scorch is predominantly cloudy grey, with bright mustard yellow eyes, and rust colored spines, hands, and feet. His plasma is a reddish tint. He is just short enough to be made fun of, but just tall enough to be taken somewhat seriously. He has a nasty looking scratch on his left shoulder, that he could not be asked to clean up.

Personality: Nice enough. Kind of a nerd, but will fight if pushed far enough. Enjoys board games.

Bio: After being all but ignored by his makuta, Scorch was very willing to join Corpus Rahkshi, anything to actually socialize and make friends outside of his very small batch. He packed his shortsword as a safety measure, and set off, on his way to social freedom.

Yeps. First off, welcome to BZPower! It's always fun to see a new face around here.

Secondly, you did a fine job jumping straight to a reasonable profile as soon as you got here. I assume you've browsed the site before joining?

Yeah, always great to have newcomers! I can't wait to meet Scorch in play.

Anyway, with this string of profiles, I thought I'd share some of my own. All 84 (or so) of them. Yep, I've just about completed my second round through all the variations, because I have no life and nothing better to do. This document is getting a little scary, 102 pages that my ailing computer has difficulty loading. You have been warned. But hopefully someone can find some inspiration or at least entertainment in there.

And of course I've got to submit at least one of them (especially with the game being slow). Please welcome... another name longer than four letters. :P

Name: Garrotte

Variation: Poison

Gear: Garrotte is continually creating her unique poison, storing it in capsules in a belt around her waist. However, Garrotte doesn’t actually carry the weapon that she took her name from, instead relying on a shortsword which can easily be poisoned with her powers.

Appearance: Garrotte is tall and wiry, her armor a dull green carefully painted with intricate black markings that make her look much like a starved viper. Her waist and torso are crossed by two black belts filled with small glowing capsules of poison. Every now and then she may remove another full one from her carapace and place it in the belt. Stray strands of her poison stretch between her spines, fingers, and occasionally her limbs.

Personality: When one looks at Garrotte, with her narrow, venomous eyes, looming stature, and intimidating name, they might believe she’s a vicious and unforgiving member of their breed. However, this couldn’t be further from the truth. Garrotte is a loyal and playful friend to those that have earned her trust, though her face doesn’t often show it. It is often difficult to tell when she is being facetious, especially with her odd sense of humor. However, whether it is because of her appearance, humor, friends, or just poor luck, Garrotte often finds herself in trouble, especially with the other Rahkshi, and she would much rather beat a hasty retreat than stay and fight. That’s where her venom comes in. Rather than the slimy liquid that most Lehrak produce, Garrotte’s poison is thick and stringy, more like sticky syrup. Though frustratingly useless in small quantities (its toxicity is much slower-acting than most poisons), Garrotte has found that large amounts can make neat little diversions or snares that will at least keep a Rahkshi occupied for the few moments it takes her to get away.

Bio: Garrotte didn’t have much better luck back home than in Corpus Rahkshi. Somehow, her personality grated on her siblings, leading to confrontations her Makuta would have to break up. She always stayed close to his side or among her fellow outcasts, growing particularly close to one brother of hers. They would often find themselves in tricky or even humorous situations that Garrotte would have to get them out of. They shared many memories and much laughter. Unfortunately, Garrotte was called to Corpus Rahkshi before he was. Her Makuta hoped that she could live a better life there than among her siblings.
  • Upvote 2

Name: Hush

Variation: Power Scream

Gear: Hush carries a staff with a small, simple blade at either end. At first glance this is a somewhat boring weapon, however, upon closer inspection, there is a lot more to it. Running down the back of the staff is a narrow slot, from which can be pulled a string, like that of a bow. When the string is pulled, the staff bends back into a bow-like position, thanks to it being composed of multiple interlocking segments. The staff will lock into this form once each segment is properly angled, but can be returned to its original state by pressing a button above the handgrip. She also carries a quiver of arrows for use with the bow.

Appearance: Hush is oddly small for a Rahkshi, the result of a deformation in the Kraata that would eventually become her armor. The limbs and body of her armor are a pale silver in colour, while her head, Kraata tank, hands and feet are varying shades of purple, from dark to light. The spines on her Kraata tank are short, narrow and numerous.

Personality: Hush is naturally antisocial, generally avoiding others and the world itself. Those around her will often see her as having a somewhat vacant look in her eyes, or mistake her for being somehow upset. However, while there is rarely a lot going on the outside of her armor, there is always a lot going on inside. Hush spends the majority of her time thinking, be it about personal matters or what she read earlier that day. Hush will even run through her opinions on things in her mind, despite rarely talking to others. That is another thing that makes Hush somewhat... unusual. Despite what her power would suggest, Hush never seems to talk to anyone, except to give short, even one word, answers to questions. It is this silent nature that earned her the name 'Hush'. But, despite her reclusive nature, Hush does not in fact seem to enjoy total solitude and she will often linger around other Rahkshi, even though she will not participate in conversation, not verbally at least.

Bio: Hush was seen as weak by her Makuta, due to her smaller than average size and refusal to participate in what was occurring around her. The Makuta even planned to have her killed, since she served no use to him. However, upon realising that she was yet another of those Kraata to be undergoing some form of evolution, it was decided that perhaps killing her was not the best idea and instead she was sent to the academy.

Edited by Virid

kIxt3.gif 0xeKp.gif  OFIDc.gif  RbAEL.gif

http://dragcave.net/user/Virid

Wasteland RPG Characters:

Zavarix | Keristary

Man, with all these new profiles coming in, I'm tempted to make another character. Then again, I've been struggling to get back into this game, so I think I'll make a start on one more before I try to devote myself to playing this game on a regular basis

Tl;dr version: I'm going to make another character and get back into playing this game like a normal person.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

• 2 weeks later...

Tell me about it.

I was supposed to have written up another profile alongside Misery's back when I originally posted it, and that still hasn't happened yet either. And don't even get me started about my lack of activity in general...

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Since submitting my first character I've come up with two more that I'd quite like to post. Then again, I'm thinking it may be worth waiting till this period of inactivity comes to an end,  or at least until I've tried out this RPG with the character I've already submitted. Is inactivity like this normal? (Apologies if I sound impatient, this inactive phase just happened to  start the day I discovered this RPG)

kIxt3.gif 0xeKp.gif  OFIDc.gif  RbAEL.gif

http://dragcave.net/user/Virid

Wasteland RPG Characters:

Zavarix | Keristary

Rpg activity tends to fluctuate around college exams and individual events IRL, but otherwise, it's usually fairly active.

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé: