Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Exploded? I think that's a bit much.

We've been getting back to people as soon as we are able to finish our discussions, and out of the four profiles we still haven't approved yet, two are currently waiting on edits from the players who've typed them. Speaking of which:

On the wiki, I read that guandao are used first as disarming weapons/tools, and the notched hook on the front is used to catch other weapons. They aren't terribly big, sort of like someone cut a circle out of the base of the blade. I also read that sometimes they had serrated backs, and while I'm not sure about the functionality, I like the aesthetic. If one guandao works better functionally then that's fine, but can she carry on as a spare? In her dorm maybe?

I don't see why she couldn't carry a spare, just so long as she isn't using both at the same time.

As for what Scorp said about her tail, we discussed it yesterday, and we came to the conclusion that we don't have any issues with her having one, since previous approvals with two sets of arms and vestigial wings sort of set a precedent in that department. However, we do still take issue with the fact that it apparently can regenerate, seeing as to how it's basically an additional limb, but I think that's really the only gripe we have at this point that's standing in the way of you playing as her.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

On the subject of Guandao, the hook you've described I've found examples of, so I've no further issue with it.

On that note, it's a fairly simple weapon that the Armoury would have so her having a back up, while not approval inhibiting, is somewhat unnecessary.

And Ghidora, waitin' on a Vaalku post from you.

I'm terribly confused by your Vaalku post. Given that they were both standing, and Vaalku's only arm is apparently trying to poke Poly in the eyes..... How is he pulling his leg to his chest without just falling down?

Also he's tackling, not clawing.

Is there some detail I'm missing here?

I'm terribly confused by your Vaalku post. Given that they were both standing, and Vaalku's only arm is apparently trying to poke Poly in the eyes..... How is he pulling his leg to his chest without just falling down?

Also he's tackling, not clawing.

Is there some detail I'm missing here?

Uh, I thought Vaalku was on the floor. lemme recheck that...

Alright then, can I have a different backup weapon instead?

Seeing as you only have one at the moment, not counting the spare you're planning on getting rid of, I see no issue with that, provided that whatever you add isn't ridiculously advanced and she doesn't end up turning into a walking armory.

I made a few changes to my profile.

Thanks for the notification.

I already took a look at it before and it seemed fine both then and now, but I still have to wait for the others to provide input before I can definitively say whether it's approved or not.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Okay so, i am ready to get back into it BUT, i had two rahkshi doing things that they can no longer be doing because one or more factors happened, what should i do? timeskip or just continue from where i left off?

(context: Rose was with sliver, things have happened there but she has not moved, Snap was being directed in the direction of sepulchral, who has since moved, oops)

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

Wow, I haven't had the urge to make a new character until the re-opening. It's like when you aren't hungry for anything in particular until someone sets the cookie jar in front of you. Suddenly, it's cookie time.

--------------------------------

Name: Kekepua

Variation: Heat Vision

Level: 2

Gear: A guandao; a moderate length, black blade, tipped in jade-green, with serrated backs that match her spine’s appearance, a hook on the base of the blade for catching opponent’s weaponry in combat, and a weighted, diamond-shaped pommel. Two daggers adorn a sash around her waist, accompanied by a colorful bag, containing a few small heat and light stones.

Appearance: Bright red and orange armor covers Kekepua, with ashen under structure. Her spines are graceful and many, lining her back like a great saw blade. A long, draping tail extends from her back, covered in segmented plates, both above and underneath. Her legs are naturally digitigrade, and while her hunch is no more pronounced than usual, her stance leaves her lower set than most, more akin to that of a raptor. Her eyes are a jade-green.

Personality: Kekepua does not care for much other than her next meal and her personal comfort. When it comes to others, of any species, she is unconcerned and ambivalent, particularly to the bland looking ones. If there is one things that can spark her interest like nothing else, it’s sashes. Sashes, scarves, long trailing fabrics of any kind. Kekepua goes crazy over them. All of this would make her out to be beastly, or single-mindedly simple.

Such is not the case.

Kekepua is very intelligent, and has a broad vocabulary and large love of words, both written and spoken.

Bio: When Kekepua first emerged, her makuta immediately noted her long, slithering body. Her sibling that emerged immediately adjacent also trailed such a sweeping appendage, but met with a fate much less pleasant, and became a suit that fit Kekepua and perfectly accomodated her tail. This was the first of a number of oddities that her makuta recorded. They repeatedly found Kekepua gnawing on heat and light stones, casually enduring the burning sensation they wrought. After a prolongued period of this strange habit, the other rahk began to notice smoke and sparks curling from her mouth most times she spoke. After a dental inspeciton, the makuta found her mandibles had become pocked, pitted, and full of deposits of heat and light stone dust. Upon asking her as to the reason of this habit, she said, “If I am to burn as bright as the stars, I must first learn the taste of fire.” The makuta was entirely befuddled by this strange child. Ultimately, they sent Kekepua to Corpus.

Thanks to her habit of gnawing on heat and light stones, Kekepua can heat her mandibles to cause the powder residue left from the stones to cause minor smoke and flame to burst from her mouth. It’s by no means viable as a weapon, but it can be startling or surprising.

Her tail is like a third, blunt weapon. Not prehensile in any way, but it can be swept from side to side with the motion of her body. It is not overly sensitive, and thus makes an effective bludgeoning tool when positioning allows it.

-------------------------

Edited for Approval.

Alright, the changes have been made.

Okay so, i am ready to get back into it BUT, i had two rahkshi doing things that they can no longer be doing because one or more factors happened, what should i do? timeskip or just continue from where i left off?

(context: Rose was with sliver, things have happened there but she has not moved, Snap was being directed in the direction of sepulchral, who has since moved, oops)

I would probably timeskip them, but it's your call really. Whatever seems to fit.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

*cough cough*

Do any of the GMs have anything to say about Mahara?

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

A reminder to Cap and Ghidora, as both of you seem to have been overestimating the abilities of level 2s: check the BS01 Kraata Variations page when you're going to use your character's powers. (Good advice for anyone, really.) Cap, low-level camouflage will only really hide you at some distance or in rather low light. Ghidora, level 2 cyclone Rahkshi can only use their powers for speed and shielding, not offensive blasts.

Alrighty mcfighty-

I've talked with Click about the recently deceased Char's chargers. Originally I thought they worked like Energy siphon blades, in that they acquired elemental energy(which explains my previous posts with Fate experimenting(thank goodness I decided to play it safe)), but he pointed out that they worked by absorbing Char's natural heat. This could either be fancy other-worldly elemental magic tech, or it could be a thermal energy storage system. I've been looking over how the systems work, and I've got two propositions.

-The chargers are used as they originally were intended, transferring heat from one form, storing it, and then releasing it into a material. Either this would mean being used as flare guns again, albeit with a much more condensed and streamlined system, or as a forging tool, transferring high temperatures into materials that require heat to undergo chemical or physical change(fate's abilities can only go so far). Either way it would still be absorbing heat from some other source, since Fate doesn't have that innate heat that an Ice-Resistance rahk has.

-The chargers are used as thermoelectric generators. After Spindle's previous reaction to the prototype, I started thinking about how it could be possible a light electric charge had been released, so I started looking up the conversion of heat to electricity. This process doesn't make a whole lot of electricity so you wouldn't have to worry about her having the electrical proficiency of an electricity or chain lightning rahk. At the most it could produce an aggravating jolt, not even wounding in the least. It would be a glorfified hand buzzer really, with the added punch of a needle driving the charge (slightly) deeper into the body. It could also be used as a battery instead, powering any kind of electrical device she may develop in the future.

Give me your thoughts

( '_' )

I¯ ¯I

it's certainly interesting, and if you can find some realistic way of having the character come up with it, I'd be willing to give it a pass.

That said, this seems awfully complex, and given materials for electronics are... Well practically nonexistent around the school, you'd be hard pressed to actually create the thing.

Just my thoughts on it, anyway.

it's certainly interesting, and if you can find some realistic way of having the character come up with it, I'd be willing to give it a pass.

That said, this seems awfully complex, and given materials for electronics are... Well practically nonexistent around the school, you'd be hard pressed to actually create the thing.

Just my thoughts on it, anyway.

I think the necessary materials are all in the chargers, and maybe partially in the flare guns themselves. If the chargers supply the flare guns, then they're the ones with the ability to transfer the heat from Char to the guns. They also probably have a kind of thermal energy storage, which can be used to make a thermal electric generator. It's a really easy way to make electricity, it just can't make very much. Here's a youtube video I watched that goes over the subject:

Edited by Coconut Fanatic

So Ghidora.

You do read things that are posted here, right?

Cause John's already told you about Hollow using powers he doesn't actually have at the level he's at.

And yet your latest post has him doing it again.

(Also level 2 Lerahk poison causes mild nausea, not irritation.)

(I mean if it got in your eyes I guess that makes sense but still.)

Please guys, make sure to actually read up on the various powers that Kraata have at each level, a link to which I would provide, but mobile posting is a giant pain, so hopefully one of my fellow GMs will provide it following this post.

• Upvote 1

I may not be a GM, but I do have the BS01 Kraata Variations page saved in my bookmarks. 

• Upvote 1

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Kapura'd by Nato.

Was typing up a post for Torc.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC: Dahl - Library

The sonic blast hits me dead on, and my head starts pounding. Whirling around, I... Lose my balance, and fall to the ground. Struggling back up, I look to the source(who Malady was already attacking). Wow. Way to be a ####. I think, before grabbing one of my throwing knives, and throwing it at him. While that was in the air, I put on my gloves, and leap at Frog.

I'm a little confused here. Perhaps you can enlighten me on something.

I'm pretty sure, no matter what species you are, you are not quick enough to put gloves on and perform a tackle all while a throwing knife is flying through the air.

IC Tombstone

"Very Interesting..."

Tombstone was looking her over in a puzzled manner, but then began looking at Phantom in the same manner, although he appeared to be far more impressed. "I don't believe I've seen better." He stepped forward to begin introducing himself, when he felt something odd under his foot. He scraped it out of the ground and recoiled in terror as the decaying head of a Matoran fell from his hands.

I don't think so. Gaever's shop is relatively close to the village ruins, but it is not on top of them. (And recall, there were Rahkshi around the perimeter of the village, no Matoran would really ever have left it). Further, realize Gaever and Phantom have been working there for hours. It makes no sense they would have gone that entire time without noticing a corpse that Tombstone just happened to step on in three seconds flat. So the presence of Matoran remains there make no sense whatsoever, and I would like to see them removed.

To be perfectly frank, this strikes me as a blatant and unrealistic attempt to extract information about the village out of Gaever, and I really don't appreciate it. If you want Tombstone to have information about the village, please try to find a better way for him to get it than devaluing Gaever's experiences by having Tombstone just 'randomly' encounter her and 'randomly' step on a corpse.

• Upvote 3

IC Frog

The flying one had moved. They were standing, now, and Frog had to move.

However, he had just too big of a head. Malady's punch struck home, sending him reeling back into a table, but preventing Dahl's attack from connecting. On the other hand, though, he was now positioned to slam right into Malady's legs.

question

if frog just smashed into a table

he's probably basically on the floor now right

so

since he's probably also sitting in the wreckage of the table

how exactly does that put him in a position to run straight at malady's legs

because he's probably a tad dazed from hitting the table

just saying

VBWj75sh.png

IC Frog

The flying one had moved. They were standing, now, and Frog had to move.

However, he had just too big of a head. Malady's punch struck home, sending him reeling back into a table, but preventing Dahl's attack from connecting. On the other hand, though, he was now positioned to slam right into Malady's legs.

question

if frog just smashed into a table

he's probably basically on the floor now right

so

since he's probably also sitting in the wreckage of the table

how exactly does that put him in a position to run straight at malady's legs

because he's probably a tad dazed from hitting the table

just saying

That would be Dahl, who just dove a few posts ago.

IC Vaalku

He gritted his teeth as he tried to pump as much power as he could into the foot. Surely he couldn't hold out forever, and he definitely wasn't letting go-

The rapier began to slowly dig itself into his shoulder armour. Vaalku had two limbs and he was going to use them. He brought Poly's foot to smash into the floor before reeling up his body and sending a kick at Poly's face. He was basically on his shoulders at this point, and as the very tip of the rapier refused to budge, it was not very comforting for his shoulder.

Alright Ghidora, I'm going to hopefully save Vaalku from losing his other arm (and I mean this literally) by trying to point out what doesn't make sense about this post. From what I can tell, Vaalku is attempting to "rear up" by kind of doing a half-backflip to roll back onto his shoulders and kick Poly in the process. I mean, I've seen it done plenty of times in kung fu movies, so it must be physically possible. However, Vaalku has four problems here:

1. Vaalku currently has a rapier stabbed into his shoulder. "Not very comfortable" doesn't even begin to describe the pain he would be experiencing as he leans back and puts all his weight on that shoulder.

2. Vaalku's spines (and Rahkshi physiology in general). If I recall correctly, Vaalku still possesses at least some of his spines. In rolling back on his shoulders, those spines will be smashed into the ground if he can push hard enough to break them first, adding to the pain of this maneuver. Rahkshi physiology isn't as much of an issue, but I find it difficult to imagine it being this easy to tip himself over the hunched point in his back.

3. Balance. As I said, I've seen people do this in movies all the time. However, those people had all four limbs. Completing this move requires Vaalku to roll back using his legs for momentum, onto his hands and shoulders, then push up with his arms and legs to kick at Poly. With Vaalku missing half of those (both missing limbs being on the same side, no less), he lacks a lot of the support needed to do this, and would likely just fall over before he hit Poly.

4. This here is the biggest problem. I mean, all those other ones can be disregarded if you can answer this one question: How on earth did Vaalku push Poly's foot off of his chest when Poly was pushing with all of his weight and Vaalku only has one arm, an arm which hasn't shown to be exceptionally strong before? Poly wouldn't just "slip" off or fall right through Vaalku's chest. And, besides that, considering Poly was standing on his chest, Vaalku's legs would be behind Poly, and he wouldn't have nearly enough room to execute this.

Everyone's tired of calling you out in fights Ghidora. We would think you would have learned to play reasonably by now, but it doesn't seem to be happening. And I guess that's why I, a random, neutral bystander, am the one posting this. I hope you take this into consideration, and please let us know if and when you edit.

Oh, and to save Johnrahk the trouble:

Name: Tombstone

Personality: He's tall, dashing, friendly, creative, inspiring, cheerful, loves to learn, and making new friends! everything you could ever want in an ally- of course, he's no good for any Makuta, that's for sure. He doesn't like to fight, he likes to carve and create, maybe sometimes hunt - but he'll fight if he has to. And although his appearance is overly friendly and unassuming, he has a brain to match the greatest sculptors of all time.

Please explain how Tombstone's behavior of the last few posts is anything like the profile you posted for him?

And don't think I didn't notice what you were doing with Garrotte's sword.

Edited by Click
  • Upvote 2

IC Vaalku

He gritted his teeth as he tried to pump as much power as he could into the foot. Surely he couldn't hold out forever, and he definitely wasn't letting go-

The rapier began to slowly dig itself into his shoulder armour. Vaalku had two limbs and he was going to use them. He brought Poly's foot to smash into the floor before reeling up his body and sending a kick at Poly's face. He was basically on his shoulders at this point, and as the very tip of the rapier refused to budge, it was not very comforting for his shoulder.

Alright Ghidora, I'm going to hopefully save Vaalku from losing his other arm (and I mean this literally) by trying to point out what doesn't make sense about this post. From what I can tell, Vaalku is attempting to "rear up" by kind of doing a half-backflip to roll back onto his shoulders and kick Poly in the process. Actually, he's trying to swing his leg up into Poly's face, which will most likely end with Poly getting a very pathetic bruise and Vaalku falling onto some furniture. I mean, I've seen it done plenty of times in kung fu movies, so it must be physically possible. However, Vaalku has four problems here:

1. Vaalku currently has a rapier stabbed into his shoulder. "Not very comfortable" doesn't even begin to describe the pain he would be experiencing as he leans back and puts all his weight on that shoulder. Considering this was an autohit, I specified that it was the very tip of the blade, and that it was encountering painful resistance in Vaalku's shoulder armour and flesh, instead of being halfway embedded in and practically pinning him to the ground, which was the intent.

2. Vaalku's spines (and Rahkshi physiology in general). If I recall correctly, Vaalku still possesses at least some of his spines. In rolling back on his shoulders, those spines will be smashed into the ground if he can push hard enough to break them first, adding to the pain of this maneuver. Rahkshi physiology isn't as much of an issue, but I find it difficult to imagine it being this easy to tip himself over the hunched point in his back. True on that part. Good thing Rahkshi have such wide shoulders, and spines that can grow back thanks to Palma's abilities.

3. Balance. As I said, I've seen people do this in movies all the time. However, those people had all four limbs. Completing this move requires Vaalku to roll back using his legs for momentum, onto his hands and shoulders, then push up with his arms and legs to kick at Poly. With Vaalku missing half of those (both missing limbs being on the same side, no less), he lacks a lot of the support needed to do this, and would likely just fall over before he hit Poly. Vaalku isn't trying to knock Poly's face off with this kick, he's just trying to distract him. And it's not hard to go from lying on the ground to resting on your shoulders into a kick. Vaalku isn't doing a Bruce Lee move, he's swinging his leg up as high as he can get it.

4. This here is the biggest problem. I mean, all those other ones can be disregarded if you can answer this one question: How on earth did Vaalku push Poly's foot off of his chest when Poly was pushing with all of his weight kicking and Vaalku only has one arm, an arm which hasn't shown to be exceptionally strong before? Poly wouldn't just "slip" off or fall right through Vaalku's chest. And, besides that, considering Poly was standing on his chest, Vaalku's legs would be behind Poly, and he wouldn't have nearly enough room to execute this. That's assuming Vaalku is not at an angle, which he would be if he hit the wall and rolled to the side, which he did. And as Poly's foot came up and down and up and down, Vaalku caught it, Poly tried to put all his weight into it, Vaalku shifted it into the floor and tried to kick his face.

Everyone's tired of calling you out in fights Ghidora. We would think you would have learned to play reasonably by now, but it doesn't seem to be happening. And I guess that's why I, a random, neutral bystander, am the one posting this. I hope you take this into consideration, and please let us know if and when you edit. It seems that whatever I do, and whatever I try, everyone finds more and more things wrong with what I do, and purposefully antagonize me because of it instead of telling me what to do different instead of "do it, you idiot". You being one of the very few exceptions, but the line draws awful thin sometimes.

Personality: He's tall, dashing, friendly, creative, inspiring, cheerful, loves to learn, and making new friends! everything you could ever want in an ally- of course, he's no good for any Makuta, that's for sure. He doesn't like to fight, he likes to carve and create, maybe sometimes hunt - but he'll fight if he has to. And although his appearance is overly friendly and unassuming, he has a brain to match the greatest sculptors of all time.

Please explain how Tombstone's behavior of the last few posts is anything like the profile you posted for him? He just encountered three shady characters as his example to what the school is, and his attempts at being unassuming and general were thanked by almost getting punched. I don't think any of Corpus' inhabitants would be so dull as to not try to change their strategy slightly, especially for two Rahkshi quite some distance from the school with no specific designation and claim they own what they stand on.

And don't think I didn't notice what you were doing with Garrotte's sword. If I didn't want it to be noticed, I wouldn't have made it so obvious.

IC Vaalku

Alright Ghidora, I'm going to hopefully save Vaalku from losing his other arm (and I mean this literally) by trying to point out what doesn't make sense about this post. From what I can tell, Vaalku is attempting to "rear up" by kind of doing a half-backflip to roll back onto his shoulders and kick Poly in the process. Actually, he's trying to swing his leg up into Poly's face, which will most likely end with Poly getting a very pathetic bruise and Vaalku falling onto some furniture. I mean, I've seen it done plenty of times in kung fu movies, so it must be physically possible. However, Vaalku has four problems here:

1. Vaalku currently has a rapier stabbed into his shoulder. "Not very comfortable" doesn't even begin to describe the pain he would be experiencing as he leans back and puts all his weight on that shoulder. Considering this was an autohit, I specified that it was the very tip of the blade, and that it was encountering painful resistance in Vaalku's shoulder armour and flesh, instead of being halfway embedded in and practically pinning him to the ground, which was the intent.

2. Vaalku's spines (and Rahkshi physiology in general). If I recall correctly, Vaalku still possesses at least some of his spines. In rolling back on his shoulders, those spines will be smashed into the ground if he can push hard enough to break them first, adding to the pain of this maneuver. Rahkshi physiology isn't as much of an issue, but I find it difficult to imagine it being this easy to tip himself over the hunched point in his back. True on that part. Good thing Rahkshi have such wide shoulders, and spines that can grow back thanks to Palma's abilities.

3. Balance. As I said, I've seen people do this in movies all the time. However, those people had all four limbs. Completing this move requires Vaalku to roll back using his legs for momentum, onto his hands and shoulders, then push up with his arms and legs to kick at Poly. With Vaalku missing half of those (both missing limbs being on the same side, no less), he lacks a lot of the support needed to do this, and would likely just fall over before he hit Poly. Vaalku isn't trying to knock Poly's face off with this kick, he's just trying to distract him. And it's not hard to go from lying on the ground to resting on your shoulders into a kick. Vaalku isn't doing a Bruce Lee move, he's swinging his leg up as high as he can get it.

4. This here is the biggest problem. I mean, all those other ones can be disregarded if you can answer this one question: How on earth did Vaalku push Poly's foot off of his chest when Poly was pushing with all of his weight kicking and Vaalku only has one arm, an arm which hasn't shown to be exceptionally strong before? Poly wouldn't just "slip" off or fall right through Vaalku's chest. And, besides that, considering Poly was standing on his chest, Vaalku's legs would be behind Poly, and he wouldn't have nearly enough room to execute this. That's assuming Vaalku is not at an angle, which he would be if he hit the wall and rolled to the side, which he did. And as Poly's foot came up and down and up and down, Vaalku caught it, Poly tried to put all his weight into it, Vaalku shifted it into the floor and tried to kick his face.

Everyone's tired of calling you out in fights Ghidora. We would think you would have learned to play reasonably by now, but it doesn't seem to be happening. And I guess that's why I, a random, neutral bystander, am the one posting this. I hope you take this into consideration, and please let us know if and when you edit. It seems that whatever I do, and whatever I try, everyone finds more and more things wrong with what I do, and purposefully antagonize me because of it instead of telling me what to do different instead of "do it, you idiot". You being one of the very few exceptions, but the line draws awful thin sometimes.

Please explain how Tombstone's behavior of the last few posts is anything like the profile you posted for him? He just encountered three shady characters as his example to what the school is, and his attempts at being unassuming and general were thanked by almost getting punched. I don't think any of Corpus' inhabitants would be so dull as to not try to change their strategy slightly, especially for two Rahkshi quite some distance from the school with no specific designation and claim they own what they stand on.

And don't think I didn't notice what you were doing with Garrotte's sword. If I didn't want it to be noticed, I wouldn't have made it so obvious.

So much for third party intervention.

Let's take it from the top. I know you have a history with getting hit and what constitutes an auto hit and all that, but this? This was not an auto hit.

Now had I said it pinned him to the floor, or actually did any damage to him, you'd have some solid ground there. I didn't though, just said he moved the point and started pushing. Also the intent was to cause pain, not pin him in place. I'll thank you not to speak for my character's intentions.

Next, the whole how'd he roll back onto his shoulders thing. Honestly this point seems a little nit picky to me, but since it came up: disregarding spines, there's still the very curved carapace that give Rahkshi their trademark hunch. This curve goes length and width of the carapace, and balancing on that would be difficult for a Rahkshi with all their limbs, never mind a decidedly one side heavy Rahkshi like Vaalku.

On the third point I actually disagree with Click on that Vaalku probably wouldn't have to tear back and then push up. Rahkshi have some long freakin' legs with comparatively short torsos. Vaalku -could- probably manage enough momentum and reach to kick Poly.

On the fourth point is where I find I have personal beef, as it's the point that was bothering me the most. I'm not entirely sure about this whole shifting business, but less because I think it's impossible to have done, but more the positioning would make the following kick impossible as described.

As I follow, poly and Vaalku are roughly perpendicular to each other, with Vaalku's head on Poly's left. Assuming also that John's Moc from way back when is accurate(which may not be the case) Vaalku's remaining limbs are both on the right side of his body, putting them closest to Poly. If he was to try and shift the weight, he'd only be able to shift it so Poly's foot hit the ground on his left side, putting one foot on each side of his body.

Which would mean that there's a significant amount of Rahkshi between Vaalku's foot and Poly's head.

I might just chime in and point out that canonically, Rahkshi have those big, wide, flat feet. I don't think there's anything in Vaalku or Poly's profiles suggesting otherwise, so that's something that needs to be taken into account as well. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

It seems that whatever I do, and whatever I try, everyone finds more and more things wrong with what I do, and purposefully antagonize me because of it instead of telling me what to do different instead of "do it, you idiot".

General consensus is that if you can't see yourself realistically performing an action, chances are that your characters, unless otherwise explicitly stated (in the case of powers, abilities, or other physical characteristics), shouldn't be able to perform said actions either. Most of us in the RPG scene have simply assumed that this was common sense by now.

In other words, instead of just typing up whatever comes to mind, try to imagine testing out the moves in real life first, taking any and all variables into consideration as you do so. If you find that you'd be unable to perform the action that you want your character to attempt, then it's probably not a good idea to have them try it out anyway.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé: