Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Punishment and Toxitora Junior are approved. Interesting to see a friendly loyalist for once.

I have many concerns about Clem. Broadly, that he's clearly an expy of Clem from Warframe, and we've long discouraged copying existing characters in favor of more original concepts. I'm not sold on the translation device either, is it basically a Rau hooked up to a speaker? Finally, Mutran and Chirox are arch-rivals at this point, Tridax could barely get them together to work on Shadow Leeches so I don't think they'd be collaborating on a single Rahkshi. Sorry but Clem needs some reworking, right now he is not approved.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Name: Sargent

Variation: Silence

Level: 2

Gear: A utility shovel, a pair of batons, a compact zamor pistol with stun rounds.

Appearance: Sargent is shorter than the average rahkshi, but is physically imposing non the less, with a well honed physique and wide silhouette that more than makes up for any shortcomings in the height department. His grey and black armour is covered with grayscale camo paint that's since mostly faded away with time. How ever, on top of simple wear and tear, Sargent's armour also has extensive scarring all over, detailing a long history of conflict and injury. His eyes are a yellowish green, and there's an extensive scar that runs across his faceplate, over one of the eyes, although there's no injury or scarring to the eye itself. 

Personality: A good word to describe Sargent would be loud, ironically enough. Seemingly unable to grasp the concept of an inside voice, Sargent's voice always carries a growl of furious disapproval of anyone and everyone he speaks to, even though most of the time this isn't his actual attitude. Getting past his unpleasant tone of speech, one will find that Sargent is amiable, if a bit tightly wound and protocol oriented. Getting to know him further will reveal that he is, strangely enough, not too fond of violence, although he regards rough play in any activity other than fighting to be just another part of life as a rahkshi. Up to a certain point, that is.

Bio: Sargent served under his makuta in many battles, at first as a soldier in an experimental new breed unit, then later as a drill instructor for those of Makuta's forces that needed to be whipped into line. He was regarded with respect by most of his peers, but after seeing his fellow rahkshi die different horrific deaths at the hands of the various enemies they faced, Sargent began to develop a distaste for war, a distaste which was later only compounded by the death of his squadron during a mission that had gone FUBAR. After that, he requested to be relieved of duty, a request met with a transfer to Corpus Rahkshi by his Makuta, who was interested to see what all the fuss was about, and recognized that Sargent was now of little use in battle.

Name: Vauban

Variation: Quick healing

Level: Two

Gear: Protosteel gauntlets, additional armor [similar to what Grakata wears]

Appearance: Short, stocky Rahkshi, scuffed up armor that could use buffing out and a fresh coat of paint.

Personality: Cheerful, since he's seen, known, and been in places that are very opposite that nature. Determined, no matter what he's doing, he always does it to completion. Clever, because why should he work harder, when he can work smarter? Opportunistic, since why waste a chance to progress in a skill, or start an adventure?

Bio: Spawned from a Makuta he didn't even get a chance to say his first words to, Vauban was crated and shipped en masse with other kraata down to a facility producing all kinds of war machines, as well as old breed Rahkshi. And given that it was wartime, demand increased, which meant that supply had to as well. Like matoran slaving in a sweat-shop, each kraata was inspected by several Xians to make sure each kraata got a suit matching its power. Several other Xians were then tasked with organizing the new Rahkshi into where they'd be most advantageous; if the power was beneficial to the Brotherhood's war effort, then it'd get paired to either a war machine, or an existing force of Rahkshi in order to beef up their numbers. If the power wasn't beneficial, then it would be sent off immediately to the fighting pits. A twisted way to produce higher level kraata, but no questions were asked, and the Makuta in charge made sure the Xians grew fat off the resources for possible new weapons. Vauban was one of the lucky kraata, quick healing having been deemed worthy of use. He got his name from the sounds the machinery made when weapons were being forged; the sound of the sudden drop and immediate impact of the weighted driver banging onto whatever it was impacting into shape stuck with him. It took a while for his intelligence to show, but the Xian overseeing the factory soon noticed how Vauban was behaving, and being the opportunistic type, pulled Vauban aside so that the Rahkshi could be some... extra muscle... if the old breed started getting too unruly. That opportunistic nature started to rub off on Vauban, made him look at things from a new perspective; And that perspective didn't much like how these Rahkshi were being treated. The overseer, while opportunistic, wasn't all that perceptive to his surroundings, and the old breed of Rahkshi were none too bright either, not when their Makuta was working them twenty-four-seven. So Vauban took a chance and stashed himself on a shipment bound for Nynrah, he reckoned that anyplace had to have been better than where he came from... Right...?

Edited by NinthG1g4-by73

Name: Vigilem Diode/Vigilem Flux

Variation: Laser Vision

Level: 2

Gear: Vigilem has two weapons, their usage depending on the controlling personality. Diode uses a sword similar to an odachi, and Flux makes use of a miniature crossbow that fires darts. They also have a belt that carries paint, brushes, a fragment of their old staff, and a supply of darts.

Appearance: Vigilem is your typical Rahkshi of Laser Vision, red and orange in appearance, with long, thin, cylindrical spines. The differences begin with the controlling personality. Diode paints his arms and mandibles white, and has yellow eyes, in addition to standing up more straight. Flux paints her arms and mandibles grey, has green eyes, and walks with more of a hunch.

Personality: Vigilem has two minds with different personalities. Diode is more aggressive, and has aspirations to be a great warrior. He has a code of honor, and will not attack without good reason. Flux, on the other hand, is more passive, and wants to learn how to be an assassin. She is more stealthy, and will happily attack someone for a price.

Bio: Vigilem is a child of a particularly sadistic Makuta, and as soon as they were created they were thrown into a pit with a Muaka. After almost being killed, the trauma split Vigilem’s mind into two, and the resulting personalities began to work in tandem to escape. After wandering, Vigilem learned of Corpus Rahkshi, a place where Rahkshi like them were abe to study and learn however they wanted.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ugh.

Apologies for the absence. My mom... well, let's just say she recently became sick, and not the kind of sick that she'll get better from in a week or two, so I've been helping her out by cleaning her house over the past couple of months. That being said, everything else has sort of been placed on the back-burner as of late.

As far as I know, I need to respond as Rail, but is there anyone else I need to reply as? Misery's group hasn't seemed all that active in a while, and Torc's still currently languishing in inactivity with Sim.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

• Name: Decibel

Species: Rahkshi

Description: A Yellow and green rahkshi (torso and head, yellow and limbs are green). Kraata has a black head and yellow tail.

Element: Sonics

Personality and Traits: Decibel is smarter than most rahkshi. He tends to make plan before doing anything. 

Tools: Power staff

Strengths/Weaknesses: Decibel (though unlikely) sometimes takes too long to think of the best out come which puts him in trouble. Also like de-matoran Decibel is more sensitive to sounds. This can be a good thing and a bad thing.

Bio: Decibel was created was created like most rahkshi, spawned from a makuta and put into an empty shell of one of his former comerades who wouldn't behave. When Decibel first came to be he was like an outsider among his brethren, he thought before fighting, he would use his abilities strategically and could solve puzzles at a young age. Unlike most makuta, Decibel's was curious about this young creatures abilities and decided to spare him, instead of the normal energized protodermis. Once the makuta was aware of the Corporal Rahkshi program he sent Decibel and any other misfit Rahkshi to this program so their unique features could be put to use.

Edited by James Attack

• Name: Decibel
  •  
  • Species: Rahkshi
  •  
  • Description: A Yellow and green rahkshi (torso and head, yellow and limbs are green). Kraata has a black head and yellow tail.
  •  
  • Element: Sonics
  •  
  • Personality and Traits: Decibel is smarter than most rahkshi. He tends to make plan before doing anything. 
  •  
  • Tools: Power staff
  •  
  • Strengths/Weaknesses: Decibel (though unlikely) sometimes takes too long to think of the best out come which puts him in trouble. Also like de-matoran Decibel is more sensitive to sounds. This can be a good thing and a bad thing.
  •  
  • Bio: Decibel was created was created like most rahkshi, spawned from a makuta and put into an empty shell of one of his former comerades who wouldn't behave. When Decibel first came to be he was like an outsider among his brethren, he thought before fighting, he would use his abilities strategically and could solve puzzles at a young age. Unlike most makuta, Decibel's was curious about this young creatures abilities and decided to spare him, instead of the normal energized protodermis. Once the makuta was aware of the Corporal Rahkshi program he sent Decibel and any other misfit Rahkshi to this program so their unique features could be put to use.

Welcome to the game! The concept of Decibel looks good. You actually used the profile format for a different game though, the fields for ours are:

Name:

Variation:

Level:

Gear:

Appearance:

Personality:

Bio:

Notably we're all Rahkshi, so you don't need to specify species, but you do need a level. Variation substitutes for element, gear for tools, specify (or acknowledge lacking) a gender, and so on. No big deal, just getting your profile in the standard format for Corpus Rahkshi helps everyone understand the character you're playing. Be sure to look over the game guide and first Register post if you're unsure of anything, and if that doesn't do it we're always happy to answer questions.

I also just want to mention that the 'power staffs' students begin with don't have the power-amplifying effect the real ones do, the Makuta want to see what they can do with the powers they have (and so do we!).

That said, once you get the format straightened out I expect you'll be good to go!

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

• 1 month later...

Yeaaah I've been stalking this topic for a while, but I've finally mustered a courage to give this a try! I'd like to thank Click for their help in the Discord chat, as I am quite worried about this character fitting the lore.  I've included a link to a more detailed history in case any of the admins find it disagreeable, but I hope after all these years my concepts are somewhat sound.

As for the other Rahkshi in the history, my friend Shadoww is joining with me, but since I'm leading the history for our characters I thought I'd have my bio approved before she posts hers.  I hope that's okay!

*takes a deep breath and throws Sohnii out into the world*

Name: Sohnii

Variation: Chain Lightning

Gear:

• Two simple swords with an angular, spiked design expected of Makuta craftsmanship..  His primary weapon, although sometimes he will carry one instead of two.
  • A cloth pack, which usually just has his journal, something to write with, and a book or two.  Nothing too complex.

Appearance:

Sohnii is essentially an average Rahkshi. His height is average, and at first glance, there doesn't seem to be anything special about him.  Upon closer inspection, however, you will find that his armor is actually customized.  His frame is neither slim nor bulky, and he has a balanced build. Sohnii's colors don't fall too far from the norm for a Rahkshi, but the exact shades have been modified.  His armor is silver.  Like his brother, Sohnii’s eyes are light blue.

Personality:

At first glance, Sohnii isn't the friendliest of Rahkshi.  He tends to be very serious and blunt, and he can be socially awkward as well.  However, he does have a softer side that doesn't reveal itself very often, except to his brother Blink.  He has a strong ability to empathize with others, and he can form very close relationships once you get past the spiky outer shell of his personality.  He is also very logical and intelligent, and spends a lot of time asking himself why something is, and what choices to make.  He always has a lot of questions in mind, but he's a practical thinker, and has a hard time understanding certain concepts.  Sohnii can be stubborn and determined, but he's also very loyal, especially to his brother, whom he is overprotective of.  He likes to think independently, but because he knows he can never stand up to a Makuta, you can expect him not to rebel unless he finds someone who feels the way he does.  He's loyal to the Brotherhood, but mostly because he feels he doesn't have any other choice.  After all, besides protecting Blink, what else is he supposed to do? He dislikes them for taking him away from Exurtha but he has learned that voicing his displeasure will get him nowhere.  As a result, he is a compliant student.  You'll notice that he is very inquisitive and always tries to follow instructions to the letter.  He can be easily led at times.  There's nothing he wants more than to prove himself... as a warrior, and to gain the approval of his superiors, something that Exurtha never really gave him.  At least, not entirely.  

Bio:

NOTE: I've condensed this history for easy reading, but the full version of his history is located here: 

https://sta.sh/0f3szp719tz

Sohnii was created alongside his brother, Blink,  Their Makuta, Exurtha, was a social outcast, by choice.  He had a bit of a grudge against the Brotherhood, and this rubbed off slightly on his two Rahkshi, whom he kept secret.  They underwent some basic physical and mental training; not enough to elevate them to level three, but enough to serve Exurtha's purposes in guarding the entrance to his tunnels, patrolling the forests, and bringing in Rahi for experimentation (although they were only able to do so for about 3 months before things fell apart.)  Since he could not control them, Exurtha manipulated his creations, creating the illusion that he cared for them.  It worked well, and Sohnii grew very attached to his Makuta.  Unfortunately, certain members of the Brotherhood did not trust Exurtha... they found him to be untrustworthy, and ever since he heard about the new breed, he had stopped contacting them.  Suspicious, they sent someone to investigate.  To prevent his sons from being discovered, Exurtha sent them away for a few days while he met with the representative.  The two brothers, unfortunately, were detected by a Toa of Lightning with a mask of translation.  Being only barely level 2, she overwhelmed them, and they probably would have died if Exurtha hadn't showed up. 

After recovering briefly, the Makuta left to deal with the Toa's village... but first, he instructed them to kill her while he was gone.  Sohnii accepted the task, but he had a secret... he was very inquisitive, and he wanted to learn more about this Toa... her Kanohi Rau enabled her to communicate with them, so he interrogated her before he killed her.  She shared some of her personal views, as well as tried to convince them to let her go, which Sohnii took as a sign that the interrogation was over.  He considered her words worthy of thought, but his loyalty to Exurtha was still stronger.  The two brothers quickly learned that killing a sentient being was not as easy as killing a Rahi, and Blink was hesitant to complete the task, so Sohnii did it for him.  Exurtha returned shortly after, and Sohnii thought things would return to normal.  He was wrong.

The individual sent to check up on Exurtha was still suspicious, so he stuck around to spy on the Makuta.  At last, Sohnii and Blink's existence was confirmed, and the Brotherhood confiscated them.  Because they didn't trust him, Exurtha had been instructed to turn over any intelligent Rahkshi he created.  Instead, he had lied about it, and kept them hidden.  Additionally, evidence that he had planned to revolt had been uncovered.  So, Sohnii and Blink were taken away from the only life they had ever known, and placed at the academy.  Aside from his responsibilities to the brotherhood, Sohnii isn't sure what his purpose is, but at least he isn't alone.  He has his brother, and perhaps that's all that matters.

Edited by PancakeShiners

"a b c d e f g, Rahkshi are my enemy.

Some are black, some are blue.

That one's chewing on my shoe.

Now I'm running for my life,

One of the Rahkshi has a knife!"

~ My 8 year old sister

BZPRPG PROFILES

Tukeli [+Kiru]

CORPUS RAHKSHI

Sohnii

Name: Limon

Variation: Plantlife Control

Gear: Limon possesses two main tools: First, her Staff of Plantlife Control, the heads of which are shaped like the heads of shovels with a hollow slit near the base. Her second tool is a dagger with two curved blades that form a leaf shape, with a thin divide between the two blades and etches made to look like the veins of a leaf decorating the halves. This dagger cannot channel her power of plantlife control, unlike her staff. She wears a bandolier containing pouches of seeds, and wears a sheath around her left leg to keep her dagger in. The two are both made of a brown leather-like material. She also wears a bright yellow bracelet made of string that features two large yellow feathers.

Appearance: Limon is a primarily green Rahkshi, with small amounts of brown to differentiate herself from a Levahk. She also has bright, lemon-yellow markings along her carapace, and similarly coloured eyes. Her spines are shaped like falcate, or sickle-shaped, leaves complete with the same intricate etching her dagger has. Her carapace is also slightly longer than most Rahkshi and gives her more of a hunch.

Personality: Limon, much like her namesake, is bright and zesty. She’s remarkably friendly and easygoing, and loves to make other laugh. She walks with a defined bounce, and always has a smile on her face (as much of a smile as Rahkshi can achieve, anyway). Hoever, when upset or angered, her sour side comes out, and she is much more collected and vengeful.

Bio: Created by Makuta Dionaeaz, Limon shares her father’s love of plantlife and is eager to create plants of her own. Early on, she began to display signs of enhanced intelligence unbefitting of her power level, and started to give herself a name and decorate her armor. Recognizing Limon’s aptitude and brilliance, Dionaeaz allowed her to accompany him on many of his ventures across the universe.

However, she was unprepared and underpowered for many of the threats in the universe, and Dionaeaz felt no other choice but to send her to Corpus Rahkshi to learn and develop her skills until she felt ready to join him again. He gave her a bracelet as a keepsake and promised to reunite with her again one day, before teleporting her as close to Corpus as he could get her.

Ah, new characters. It's been a while. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

WOO. here we go! Hopefully he looks okay!

---

Name: Blink.

Variation: Chain Lightning.

Level: 2.

Gear:

- Similar to his brother; Blink has two simple swords with an angular, spiked design expected of Makuta craftsmanship. 

- Dried out flowers; uses for adding bookmarks for his notebook and the occasional flower crown.

- A simple gray notebook; You can see him reading through it during after hours. Whatever’s inside is only known by Sohnii.

- He probably has some sort of simple brown “Backpack” to help carry stuff.

Appearance: Very slick and polished set of reflective silver armor. Blink holds some low-self-esteem when it comes to presenting himself to fellow students: always wanting to leave a decent first impression, and to mask his emotional & social weaknesses. The insides of his armor are a darker tint of gray, and a lot less shiny by comparison. Blink was originally designed for speed and stealth, but once his timid personality was revealed, it was fitted for dexterity. The pupils are a light blue, similar to his brother.

Personality: A skittish and apprehensive Rahkshi that's pitifully naive and hopeful. They are hesitant approaching and starting conversations with a complete stranger; it takes a while for him to muster the courage to confront someone or to ask for help. He's a pushover, not wanting to put in the effort to stand his ground when challenged. On the contrary to his timidness, Blink enjoys logical discussions, puzzles, historical stories, and riddles. It's one of the few times he'll openly jump into conversations with anyone and everyone, eventually making it one-sides due to how much rambling he does. He's a bookworm, too. Once he starts reading, it's hard for him to maintain focus on other tasks. Blink hates abrupt changes in his schedule, often deteriorating into a nervous mess. Blink makes flower crowns to those he deeply cares for or admires.

(Some things are directly taken from Sohnii's history for Blink. I've had approval from Pan.~)

Bio: Blink was created alongside his brother, Sohnii. Their Makuta, Exurtha, was a social outcast, by choice.  He had a bit of a grudge against the Brotherhood, and this rubbed off slightly on his two Rahkshi, whom he kept secret.  They underwent some basic physical and mental training; not enough to elevate them to level three, but enough to serve Exurtha's purposes in guarding the entrance to his tunnels, patrolling the forests, and bringing in Rahi for experimentation (although they were only able to do so for about 3 months before things fell apart.)  Since he could not control them, Exurtha manipulated his creations, creating the illusion that he cared for them.  It worked well, and Blink grew very clingy to his Makuta.  Unfortunately, certain members of the Brotherhood did not trust Exurtha... they found him to be untrustworthy, and ever since he heard about the new breed, he had stopped contacting them.  Suspicious, they sent someone to investigate.  To prevent his sons from being discovered, Exurtha sent them away for a few days while he met with the representative.  The two brothers, unfortunately, were detected by a Toa of Lightning with a mask of translation.  Being only barely level 2, she overwhelmed them, and they probably would have died if Exurtha hadn't shown up. 

After recovering briefly, the Makuta left to deal with the Toa's village... but first, he instructed them to kill her while he was gone.  Blink was puzzled and uncomfortable at killing another sentient creature. Blink remained quiet as Sohnii interrogated the captive with her Kanohi Rau.  She shared some of her personal views, as well as tried to convince them to let her go, but Blink wasn't allowing that. That wasnt what Exurtha wanted. He'd probably be greatly upset if the Toa escaped. Blink showed hesitancy. Gratefully, Sohnii offered to kill the Toa. The skittish Rahkshi looked away right before the Toa was slain. Exurtha returned shortly after, and Blink was relieved.

The individual sent to check up on Exurtha was still suspicious, so he stuck around to spy on the Makuta.  At last, Sohnii and Blink's existence was confirmed, and the Brotherhood confiscated them.  Because they didn't trust him, Exurtha had been instructed to turn over any intelligent Rahkshi he created.  Instead, he had lied about it and kept them hidden.  Additionally, evidence that he had planned to revolt had been uncovered.  So, Sohnii and Blink were taken away from the only life they had ever known and placed at the academy. 

The transition was nervewracking. Blink didn't approve of it one bit. So he's clinging to his brother; desperate to hold on to something dear and familiar.

Student's Name: Chief

Variation: Confusion

Gear: Weapon of choice was reportedly, before arriving to the school, a firework revolver. He seems to have traded the weapon off for something slightly more subtle, that being a spring operated knife. He tends to carry around a pen and paper in his kraata case.

Appearance: Chief stands upright, and whilst his physical appearance isn't imposing, he tends to stand as he feels, confident. His armour is primarily a matte graphite colour, with delicate lines carved in like a pinstriped suit. His eyes are the standard rahkshi red. His spines curve backwards, neatly. He keeps his knife folded and stashed away in his kraata case along with his pen and paper.

Personality: Chief considers himself an upstanding citizen, but has prospects that are rather uncanny and devious. He's incredibly persuasive and confident, able to make allies with some of the most unlikely candidates. He harbours a mild dislike for loyalists, though that is more out of profession than personal dislike.

Bio: The Rahkshi of Confusion's batch was large. Incredibly so. He often found himself at odds with siblings who were stronger than him physically at home. During one scrap, he managed to dodge and the rahkshi who attacked him instead hit a sibling who was both stronger and bigger than him. Chief then observed curiously at the fight that ensued. He decided to give the larger rahkshi, later nicknamed "Knuckles", a plate of slop, stating that he wasn't hungry and that he deserved it after the fight. They soon became "friends", and Chief was subsequently not attacked in future. A few weeks later, Chief had a plan. He instructed Knuckles to make a scene, which he gladly did. He then ran for the slop plates, stealing a good 3 or 4 of them under the previous owners noses. The now beaten Knuckles returned to Chief, and he smiled, giving him 2 plates. Things only went up from there.

• 2 weeks later...

I had heard of Corpus Rahkshi for some time and have always found it an interesting concept, but never thought about actually trying it until a friend invited me not long ago. ^_^

So....here it goes.

Name: Bliss

Variation: Plantlife control

Gear:  - Dual holsters on her legs for a set of mini katanas her makuta had given her to practice with.

- She wears a small, orange flower fastened on the left side of her head.

- Handmade vine bracelets that wrap around her wrists.

Appearance: Green and brown armor with light blue highlights painted on, has light blue eyes to match due to a chemical leak in her tube, and has a rather long, slim tail with a leaf shaped fin at the end. Despite being rather timid, Bliss doesn't have much of a hunch, but stands straight so her tail isn't as noticeable (or at least she thinks so).

Personality: Bliss adores flowers and could go on forever about them if asked botany related questions. She's an artistic soul as well who would like to add a splash of color to the world. She is usually shy until one gets to know her and she opens up like a blossom. She will not fight unless provoked, especially if one messes with her flowers or mentions her tail, which she is a bit self conscious about.

Bio: Bliss was created by makuta scientist, Necro, who had heard of these new sentient rahkshi and discovered this one in his latest batch that he had been experimenting with. Curious about her he started doing some research and discovered word of the school. Bliss was a bit more timid and reserved than Necro would have liked and so thought sending her to Corpus Rahkshi would possibly help her toughen up. Although experimenting on her before shipping her out didn't help much as it only made her feel more different.

Haha, I think I tried to join this a year or so back. Never really worked out though. Absolutely no idea what's going on here as of current, though I've sporadically considered taking another go at getting involved.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

I've been meaning to get back to RPing for quite a while now. Considering that the BZPRPG isn't quite that active as it used to be, I thought I might as well give this game a shot.

Name: Horro

Variation: Sleep

Level: Two

Gear: Horro only possesses one weapon, a staff with a protosteel blade on the top of its bolster. The design of his staff's hilt acts as a grip that makes it easier for Horro to wield and use, having slight curves on certain sections of the staff and certain textures to increase grip. The only downside of it is that it makes Horro less accustomed to using weapons other than his own.

Appearance: The primary color of Horro's armor is maroon with slightly thin black stripes on both his arms. Both his hands are black in color. Upon some time after his creation, Horro painted black stripes along his arms using random dark slime he found to distinguish himself from the fellow brethren of his batch. This did not seem to have been noticed by the Makuta who created him. Even if she did, no one would have been sure if she even cared. The black color of his hands are natural.

Personality: Horro is mostly silent around others and is often found lost in thought. He thinks himself differently than his fellow brethren, often thinking that his creation was more unique compared to his brothers. Because of this, Horro often looks down upon his brothers that he dislikes or the ones who tend to do even the simplest of mistakes. He does not express this to others, however, as his face is most of the time expressionless. This also explains why he chose to distinguish himself from other Rahkshi by painting black stripes along his arms despite already having black claws. Despite all this, he still tends to show care to his Rahkshi brothers that he grows a liking to.

Bio: Upon the creation of Horro and his siblings, their creator, Makuta Waddyar, immediately sent her Rahkshi on various light assignments for them to perform, under the supervision of their much older counterparts. This was her method of examining her children's abilities while keeping up with her experiments that were other than Rahkshi creation. Even though Horro showed somewhat promising results, he was disliked by his peers due to his silent behavior and was listed along with others from his batch who fell back in their tests to be sent to Corpus Rahkshi for reform. His peers explained to Makuta Waddyar that they listed Horro to be sent to the school for "displaying insolent behavior". Makuta Waddyar accepted this, although even if the group of Rahkshi in charge came up with a less convincing excuse, Waddyar would have accepted it either way.

Edited by Glimmer

• 1 month later...

Hope it's okay for someone new to get involved here? I've got several years of rp experience under my belt, but I've never played here on BZ before, so... apologies if I take a while to get used to anything that's done differently around here. In any case, I've thoroughly read up on the overall concept (though is there a brief summary of the rp's history somewhere? Almost 700 pages seems like a lot to read through to catch up on where the plot currently stands!) and it sounded so interesting, so cool and well-thought-out, that I couldn't resist trying to join in ^^

Name: Blizzard

Variation: Weather Control

Gear:
- A pair of short-but-sturdy knives; despite what they sacrifice in reach, Blizzard prefers them for their subtlety over the more obvious weapons carried by her classmates.
- A valuable pendant of Xian origin; a decent-sized shard of red gemstone attached to a durable cord, that she wears around her neck - a 'souvenir' from her single mission before being sent to the school.

Appearance: A little taller, a little lighter in build, than your average Rahkshi; Blizzard doesn't tower, but being maybe half a head taller does make her easy to pick out in a crowd. Her spines, in contrast, are somewhat stubbier than is typical. She maintains her default golden armour colour with some pride, and supplements her appearance with the aforementioned pendant worn around her neck.

Personality: Possessing a quiet confidence in her own abilities, Blizzard has little tolerance for any of her fellows who are boastful braggarts with regards to their powers of achievements. In her mind, that counts for very little; words are cheap, and those who feel the need to boast as such - she believes - are clearly compensating for something. She has no need for any of that, rarely speaking of her own first mission (even though it's something she's privately very proud of)... and will not hesitate to smack down anyone who she feels is too full of themselves.

That said, even her quiet confidence can sometimes be overconfidence; she's got into fights that she couldn't win that way, and on more than one occasion.

Those who aren't overly boastful, however, will find her to be surprisingly mellow company. Blizzard has a good sense of humour - at least, by Rahkshi standards - and is good at taking responsibility for herself and for others. This is not to say, however, that there aren't still times when she lets emotions get the best of her; and, at those times, her powers can spiral wildly out of control. At her present level, that just involves unrestrained gusts of wind buffeting everyone around her, but as she matures... this may become rather more serious if she can't rein it in.

She also has a tendency to collect 'souvenirs' of her experiences. The pendant is the only one, so far, but you can probably expect her to pick up more as time goes on. Better make sure this doesn't eventually become a hoarding problem.

Bio: Created initially by Makuta Antroz to be part of a raid force, Blizzard was recognised right away as one of the new breed of Rahkshi, while her fellows were not. Though he assigned her to the raid along with the others, her Makuta - who already had some experience of the new breed - was watching her progress carefully, and noted her increased effectiveness compared to her brethren. Although satisfied with her performance in the field, Antroz was curious to see how much more effective she could continue to become, and sent her off to Corpus Rahkshi to realise her full potential.

Edited by Darth Jaller

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

New players are absolutely always welcome! You can check out the Timeline of Corpus Rahkshi at our wiki for a decent summary of the game's history. Feel free to join our Discord chat if you want, too, a bunch of us are there and it's a good place to chat with us about the game.

As for your character, Blizzard looks good to me. Consider her approved, and welcome to the game!

• Upvote 2

Right, thanks; that's really helpful. Thanks, too, for the approval! :D

I probably won't join the chat for now, I'm not really that comfortable with Discord; but I'll certainly keep it in mind and may join up in the future ^^

EDIT: Oh, by the way, who's currently open for interaction in the thread? I don't want to just butt in on someone else's conversation xD;

Edited by Darth Jaller

For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

• 4 weeks later...

This will be my first character here. I've always liked Rahkshi, so I will give this game a try.

Name: Explota

Variation: Shattering

Gear: Two MASSIVE swords. Each contains a canister of oil, the contents of which can be released down the blade and lit on fire. His armor is fireproof.

Appearance: Explota's armor is that of a normal Panrahk, but is scarred from many experiments with corrosive and flammable chemicals.

Personality: Explota has frequent mood swings. He can become rather destructive at times, but hidden underneath all of this, he is actually quite intelligent. Explota's special talent is an ability to memorize even the most insignificant things.

Biography: When he was created, Explota showed much promise as a strategist (?!). His Makuta decided to teach him to use pyrotechnic devices on the rare occasions he needed to fight, but it proved to be a mistake. He became obsessed with explosives, and was sent to Corpus Rahkshi to hopefully become his old, less insane, self.

Edited by Laval Master of Energy
RPG Characters: Explota Akkitu

This will be my first character here. I've always liked Rahkshi, so I will give this game a try.

Name: Explota

Variation: Shattering

Gear: Two MASSIVE swords. Each contains a canister of oil, the contents of which can be released down the blade and lit on fire. His armor is fireproof.

Appearance: Explota's armor is that of a normal Panrahk, but is scarred from many experiments with corrosive and flammable chemicals.

Personality: Explota has frequent mood swings. He can become rather destructive at times, but hidden underneath all of this, he is actually quite intelligent. Explota's special talent is an ability to memorize even the most insignificant things.

Biography: When he was created, Explota showed much promise as a strategist (?!). His Makuta decided to teach him to use pyrotechnic devices on the rare occasions he needed to fight, but it proved to be a mistake. He became obsessed with explosives, and was sent to Corpus Rahkshi to hopefully become his old, less insane, self.

Hi, welcome to the game! Sorry for the wait, things are slow here a lot of the time but we're still happy to have you if you haven't given up!

Explota looks like a interesting character, I like the idea of someone theoretically capable of cunning strategies but possessed with a preference for blowing things up instead. I do have to talk about his gear though. We generally try to avoid gear that substantially resembles other Rahkshi powers, since having a Rahkshi with effective access to several powers would be somewhat unfair. So with this in mind, just realize his fireproof armor may shield him from moderate flames (like the ones his swords make), but not a blazing inferno, or worse, plasma or lava. Similarly, those swords will heat things up, but not to the same devastating degree a Plasma or higher level Heat Vision Rahkshi can. If that doesn't sound as intense as the pyrotechnics you were hoping for, I would encourage you to consider swapping variation to Plasma (or maybe Fire Resistance), but if you're excited to play a Shattering Rahk exploring the limits of his pyrotechnic streak, I think what you have can work.

As long as you keep this balance in mind, Explota is approved! If you have any questions or want to talk things through, you can always ask them here (we'll try remember to check more frequently!), but if you'd enjoy something snappier feel free to join our Discord server, too.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, whoops ^^; I'm still getting used to the way RP works on here... it seems a little different than on other sites I've been on, where I'd typically wait until everyone my character was interacting with has posted before I replied again. Sorry for the confusion!

For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."