Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Green and Exxan are debating whether to take you to Palma right now. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Congratulations! You've just told your target that you're the one who's hunting them. :D

• Upvote 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Well, as this seems to be getting popular, I might as well Join in.

Name: Kol

Variation: Inorganic Molecular Distruption

Level: 2

Gear: Basic Issue Staff, a Green stone he found on the beach one day

Appearance: Light blue armour, Yellow Spines and eyes, Slim Build

Personality: Shy, Introverted, Doesn’t like working under pressure

Bio: Kol is a recent addition to Corpus Rahkshi, having recently hatched a week ago.

If there's any Inaccuracies, Please PM me.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

speaking of minions what exactly are xara and glass planning to do to omega when he heals up?

Ah... Probably nothing. As long as he stays away from them, he should be fine. Hehe.

The infirmary has become terribly popular all of a sudden.

I have a feeling Palma will never allow Fall back into the Infirmary.

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

You may have a point. :P

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Fall is more concerned about passing the assignment than anything else.

I personally was a bit conflicted about it at first myself.

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

I want to try getting back into the RPG scene:

Name: Fang

Variation: Plasma

Level: 4

Gear: Up to recently, Fang has wielded a sword of his own make, a heat-resistant curved blade he has been able to channel his powers through to slice through most substances. He nicknamed it "Venom." He also wore a necklace with three Rahkshi fangs, since given to Kat.

Appearance: Fang was once abnormally tall and lanky for a Rahkshi, with a less pronounced hunch. His back was streaked with white paint and red tribal markings, while the rest of him is tan and grey. Through the course of his stay, he has had long and sharpened fangs, since removed, a headplate seared by Dodge's lightblaster, since repainted, and a necklace that received three Rahkshi fangs, one red (a token of his first fight and first loss), one black (in remembrance of Omega), one purple (for the Matoran he killed and for Kat), before it was given to Kat.
In an attempt to disguise himself as the Rahkshi "Vent," he undid much of the modification he had done to his original frail and short chassis, making him just below average height and still just as lanky. He has repainted himself a dark blue, edged in orange and decorated with angular tan spirals. A stylized fang, reminiscent of his old necklace, still decorates his headplates. Glowing orange vents pierce through his shell and the low silver crest that curves over his back, constantly emitting steam and heat. In the rebuilding, he also moved his Kraata lower in his body to protect himself from future attacks.

Personality: Fang is a firm believer in Rahkshi freedom and morals, and can be said to be the one who originated the rebellion. Though he strives to be better than those around him, his short and fierce temper often gets the best of him. After his own experiences, Fang has an extreme aversion to killing, though he fears what he might do when angry. He is fiercely loyal to his friends, though he often fails to think things through entirely before rushing in to help them, often ending with his own injury. Despite his blustery words and often raised voice, Fang prefers solitude and quiet when he can get it, though it's even better when Kat is by his side. He has a penchant for inventing and designing, which lead him to modify his armor, but now has lead to an interest in metallurgy.

Bio: Shortly after he hatched, another Rahkshi to be named Recherche attacked Fang to steal his much more powerful armor. Fang was overcome and his Kraata was yanked from the suit, and he would have been crushed had it not been for Hoto. She helped him into the leftover frail suit, and in return, he helped repair her and installed clickers in her armor to help her see. He promised to look after her, but when a raid went wrong on the way to the academy and Fang accidentally killed a Matoran, his fellow Rahkshi saw the perfect opportunity to leave her behind. These injustices are cited as why he has determined to fight for those weaker than himself.

In preparation to begin the rebellion, and upon Sidonas' news of Mangai's attempt, Fang completely reworked his armor.

In the interest of space, Fang's full bio can be found on this Google Doc.

Edited by Click

Yeah, I gots the illusion Rahkshi. I haven't posted as The Twins yet, though. I might wait for all of this assassination business to wind down.

Not trying to be nagging or anything, but I have to point out he posted on another topic on the day we got the targets.

Also, I find it kind of annoying that you all ignored this post:

Ic:
After hearing a rather loud crash and some shouts, he saw the body of a Rahkshi being dragged away to the infirmary.
"Hmm. Not that great a way to get to the hospital, but never mind." He thought to himself.
He walked after the body and stopped in the doorway of the infirmary, where he gained a posture of one leg wrapped around the other, with his arm resting on the door-frame. He waited until their conversation had ended, and then said;
"So, what poor b@5t@rd got hit by a nui-rama then?" He asked, feigning dis-intrest by looking at his fingers, where in actuality he was cautiously looking around to see who might make the first move to prepare him for his assassin.

Not trying to be nagging or anything, but I have to point out he posted on another topic on the day we got the targets.

I sent the target PMs out on the 13th (by my timezone anyway), so think you'll find my point about you having patience because its only been a few days still stands. The assignment is not the only thing to be doing in the RPG, you have other options. I will send them reminders if it gets to be too long without any action from them, but I don't consider four days to be too long. People have lives.

Fang is good to go :)

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Thanks! I just thought up another interesting character, though I'm unsure when I'll get around to playing her. I want to see how Fang does, but might as well submit her now:

Name: Hoto

Variation: Dodge

Level: 4

Gear: Hoto prefers to stay light, and only carries a telescoping white staff, stored on a hook at her waist when not in use. In the fourth assignment, Grossh made her a staff tipped with three curving blades that ring with perfect pitch when struck. Though she used to be quite attached to it, the note pains her after her experience with Sontiri.

Appearance (MOC): Hoto's name comes from her short stature and vibrant red carapace over her worn silver chassis. Her dim eyes stand out against the red, as she was hatched blind. To make up for this, Fang designed her armor to click as she moves for a sort of echolocation.

Personality: When Hoto arrived at the Academy, she was energetic and mischievous, always looking for another chance to prove she was just as good as anyone else, blind or not. She has learned plenty of skills the hard way, including echolocation, power recognition through touch, and a reliance on her dodge abilities, all of which she was eager to show off. Since then, much has happened that has left her more soft spoken and emotional. She can never bring herself to hurt another, whether out of fear of her own lack of abilities or her own tenderness, and to do so, even accidentally or needfully, often puts her in a state of shock. Her two great loves are running and her friends, especially Jayar.

Bio: While normally the imperfect Kraata would be killed on the spot, Hoto's status as one of the few impaired Kraata of the new generation saved her life. Her Makuta kept her alive to watch how she would adapt to the disability, but that didn’t stop the other Rahkshi from endlessly tormenting her about her own uselessness, especially one named Char. That is, until she attempted to rescue another Kraata who was being attacked by a Rahkshi jealous of his suit. Fang saved her just as much as she saved him by helping her heal from her injuries and installing clickers into her armor to help her see. At last, she had a friend, but they were soon separated when a raid went wrong and she was left behind. She managed to find her way to the Academy through a series of misadventures that taught her the best way to live blind: peacefully.

In the interest of space, Hoto's full bio can be found in this Google Doc.

It's always weird having two RPG characters, especially that have a close relationship, because it makes you feel like you're talking to yourself. :D I just loved the contrast between these two, and it makes sense to pair them up. I may edit a bit later before I use her though, just heads up. I'll let you know though.

Edited by Click
  • Upvote 2

Here's a new Rahkshi.

Name: Recoil

Variation: Accuracy

Level: 2

Gear: Recoil has a fascination for launchers and as such, she crafted herself a launcher (similar design to a Zamor launcher) that fires sphere shaped projectiles. She is constantly making new ammo for these and her main ammunition is metal. She also carries 2 kamas.

Appearance: Recoil has the standard accuracy colours but inverted. This has not been explained on how this happened and it led to confusions with what variation she was. She also has green eyes and has a tatoo of 4 triangles in a quadrant shape on her left arm.

Personality: She is pretty easy going (how else would she be friends with Omega :P) but is very devoted to her work. She can usually be found crafting new launchers in her makeshift workshop at her dorm. She loves bugs.

Bio: When she was hatched, she saw another Kraata angry at an other. She went up to this big Kraata and calmed him down. The Kraatas name was Omega. Ever since then, Recoil has been one of the only things that can calm Omega down. Recoil soon read about launchers in a book and became fascinated by them ever since. She is very skilled in ranged combat and as such does not train as much with close range weapons. She is no pushover but she much prefers ranged combat to close range.

Edited by VahkiDane

In Squid's fight with Green, I did a little autohitting. Squid hurled his metal pole (that had one end full of his chain lightning power) at Green, who was only a few paces away and she got hit and severely electrocuted. I did this because of two reasons.

1. Impatience.

2. I assumed that since Squid was so close to Green, she wouldn't have had the time to dodge out of the way and if she caught it, the lightning would have had the same affect if she had been struck with it.

Also- if VahkiDane is reading this, Squid has been successfully assassinated by Exxan. Squid is a less durable than the other Rahkshi, and he just had three knives impaled in his body and seconds later he was stabbed by a trident. Any smart Rahkshi would try to escape by ejecting their Kraata, something a Toa cannot do.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

Disclaimer: it isn't a trident, per se. Just a staff with three stabby bits on the end. :D

Edited by Roman Torchwick

I call it "Exxan's weapon".

It has a nice ring to it, don't you think?

Minion? Ha! I think my characters are having better luck with Phogen. 

Exxan and Xara are his/her "investments."  :P

Is that the path where you walked right up to your target and said "prepare to die". Cuz that path kinda sucked for Caoutchouc.

Edited by Roman Torchwick