Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

I sleep, I have a (sporadic) job, and I do a lot of volunteer work (a lot of it in theatre). Soon I'll have school, too, and I'm going on a trip from January 2-4. But when I can participate in this RPG, I enjoy it immensely.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

It only seems like I don't sleep because I make my presence very much known as much as possible when I am online. I still wake up every morning with two-to-five new pages of posts to go through, just like everybody else.  

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Which time zones are we all in, anyway....?

Cause I'm on Pacific time, and I swear some of you never sleep.

MST for me, and I don't sleep. Well, I do, but my schedule for the past week of Winter Break has been 1. Get up at six to check for posts, reply, 2. Find something interesting to do, keeping a screen or mobile device open with the topic, 3. Go to sleep at midnight after posting slows down. :D

I swear... well, no, I'm not promising I don't have a problem. :D

Kat's getting a bit out of Fang on his view on the academy, if you're interested.

Edited by Click

A lot of our little solo rebels want to escape though. Fang is ready to fight until the end, and I haven't really seen another character quite like that yet. He'd face Tridax head on if he felt it would do any good.

Kat's getting a bit out of Fang on his view on the academy, if you're interested.

I actually feel really bad for Fang. He just doesn't understand that not all of the other Rahkshi think like him. I'm not sure what Funky's standpoint is on this, but from what I've seen of Phogen, s/he knows full well that s/he could he living differently. S/he's chosen to become the perfect Makuta Prodigy. 

As for Exxan, well, Exxan ultimately wants to escape the academy, but he wants to use the opportunities to learn and become more powerful before he tries. That's why he's going along with everything, so he can meet with Tridax's approval, and possibly be rewarded for it. 

It sounds like Fang just wants to overthrow the entire Brotherhood of Makuta... which will never happen. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Not overthrow, per say. He just wants to show them the Rahkshi are no longer pawns, or a great experiment. They have sentience, so they can be independent now.

He understands that he's the only one (see the next post), and considers Phogen to be misguided. I guess he assumes that if he manages to prove their independence, then they'll all turn to his way of thinking.

I'd read the next post before I made my comment. That's where I got the impression that Fang wanted to overthrow the Brotherhood. 

And I hate to say it, but if a Rahkshi stood up to Tridax and tried to convince him that he was independent and didn't want to hurt Matoran anymore, he'd probably be vaporised on the spot as an example to everyone else (yes, I'm referring to Fang). 

In hindsight, Ultimo may have a point. 

Exxan also stood up to Tridax during Naming Day as well. Sort of. And he got rewarded for it. 

Like I said, he would stand up if he felt it would do any good. He knows he wouldn't last long enough to get a blow in, and therefore, he will confine his efforts to the student body for now. They, at least, will not kill him.

Oh man.... look at all that self-loathing coming from Omega. 

I have a really bad feeling he's going to come after Exxan. 

Give Omega split personality disorder. That might be fun.

Wow, time is warped in Corpus Rahkshi. In the same time Short got knocked around by Vaalku and walked over to the diplomacy classroom, Jayar messed with Poly, wrote a poem, carried Bullseye to the infirmary, had a diplomacy class, and read most of a book in the library. And now their timelines have connected again.

Edited by Johnrahk

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

That's nothing. One time Xara slashed at Glass during a fight in a gym. Omega then entered the gym, spoke to some people, left again, went to about four other locations, had two naps, and did a whole heap of other stuff that I swiftly lost track of. And all of that happened before Glass parried Xara's strike. 

• Upvote 1

Yeah. Omega's going to have to pick a side soon. Unless Phogen can somehow magically improve relations between Team Fang and the Cabal, Omega's pretty much betraying Phogen every time he gives information to Fang. 

Oh boy. This is gonna be fun to write.

Famous last words. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

I'd hope most authors do that. It's hard to write a good character without caring for them, and it's harder still to come up with one from scratch.

I may be soft-spoken, but Fang is very much like me. Hoto and Tube to a lesser extent, but the similarities are there.