Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Oh, I personally see metal as a sub-genre of rock. If you really want to be basic, it all is a form of jazz. No seriously. But that's another topic for another time.

Rockilini is Akilini with rocks. Not nearly as exciting as Rahkilini, which has a Heavy Metal Rahk theme song play every time it's even mentioned.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

This sounds extraordinarily punny. For future reference, whenever I have stated a short-time plan, like tagging along on Fang's expedition, you guys have standing permission to bunny my characters along, since I can't contribute nearly as fast as this thing moves.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

Rockilini team sounds epic. It would be interesting if Tridax put enemies like Fang and Exann (if they joined, which is admittedly unlikely) on the same team to see what would happen.

Also, I have an idea for a second character with dissociative identity disorder. I'd like to present this with two profiles, one for each alter, would that work?

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

One profile with two personality sections should suffice. Anyway, Toa are far stronger than the average Rahkshi. Nokama, shortly after becoming a Toa and very low on power, defeated three Rahkshi at once in their own habitat. Granted, she easily outsmarted them, which would no longer apply, but still. When Tahu and Gali fought the first three Rahkshi, they fought them as they would fight Rahi or Bohrok.

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

Ah, but those were low-level wild Rahkshi that Nokama defeated. Nothing more than overpowered rahi. In my head, I've got a sort of sliding scale of Rahkshi types compared to Toa. This is all guesswork and conjecture, but this is roughly how I see things: 

A Shadow Kraata level Rahk is clearly stronger than a Toa Nuva, as shown in MoL. Logic would then dictate that a Toa Nuva could probably be a match for a level four Rahk, maybe a level five if their element gave them the advantage over that particular Rahkshi type. Normal Toa would have difficulty fighting a level four or five Rahk. The average Toa fighting a level three Rahk would probably be a pretty even fight. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Could have" means nothing. They didn't win. And Kopaka didn't really defeat those three. Delayed them, yes. Killed them, no. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

He could have easily killed them. He just didn't realize they'd get strong enough to escape after nightfall. Also, what's Vaalku talking about?

Edited by Akavakaku

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

I don't know what Vaalku's talking about. He's making up weird backstory stuff that doesn't fit with the game. Something about being friends with a Toa, and killing some Rahkshi, and getting weird implants from Nyrah Ghosts... none of which is in Vaalku's profile, I might add. 

No, a Toa Nuva can easily defeat three high-level Rahkshi if they're careful. Kopaka did, and Gali and Tahu could have if they directly attacked them.

Just to put out that when Kopaka tried actually facing Pan, Guu and Le directly he got blasted down a mountain and knocked unconscious in short order. It was only when he took advantage of them being distracted that he managed to freeze them in a lake, and even that didn't hold them long.

And Gali and Tahu did directly attack those three Rahkshi on a couple of occasions. The first time was Ta-Koro, which didn't go well for them, and if you watch MoL you notice that it only takes Le and Pan to keep them busy, leaving Guu free to go off and actually try and find the Avohkii. The second time it didn't work because the Rahkshi laid an ambush and proceeded to bury them (plus Lewa) under a mountain. 

And then there's Onu-Koro, which was the Nuva's biggest defeat of that storyline. Three Rahkshi versus all six Nuva, with the end result of the village being destroyed, Pohatu and Onua being removed from play entirely until the final battle, Tahu being corrupted and nearly killed, and Gali, Lewa and Kopaka forced to withdraw. They got curbstomped in that fight. 

Give Rahkshi a guiding intelligence (Makuta in 2003's case, and their own for your characters) and enough evolution and they're pretty close to being unstoppable. They're shown to be physically stronger and tougher than Toa, you give them enough smarts to effectively use their powers and not fall for simple tricks and I don't think anything is going to be able to stand in their way for long

• Upvote 1

7AOYGDJ.jpg

I don't know what Vaalku's talking about. He's making up weird backstory stuff that doesn't fit with the game. Something about being friends with a Toa, and killing some Rahkshi, and getting weird implants from Nyrah Ghosts... none of which is in Vaalku's profile, I might add. 

Illuminati, obviously.

• Upvote 1

Yeah... was any of Vaalku's weird backstory stuff approved? A lot of it sounds like it doesn't line up with the Corpus Rahkshi storyline in general. Plus none of it is mentioned in his profile either. 

So... I just realised that we've overtaken Kini, Kentoku, Po and Onu. It looks like Ko will be the next to fall (again). 

I give it till the end of the week before Corpus Rahkshi claims its next victim. 

This is the first I'm hearing of Vaalku's backstory, and given it seems to contradict what his profile says let alone Corpus Rahkshi lore I'm not exactly keen on it. I at least want to know what exactly that cylinder in his arm is supposed to be and do

I think the RPG gains, on average, about two or three pages a day, which means it should take us a couple of days to reach Ko. Of course we might go a bit slower since its Christmas so I'll just have to crack the whip a bit to make sure you make it up over the weekend :P

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Wow, both the best and worst day to have a birthday. :P Happy birthday! As a gift, we officially give you one hundred pages of an awesome RPG. :D Hope you enjoy your birthday and Christmas.

Nobody like you Av.

Just kidding (for real, please take no offense). Happy double birthday and Christmas Eve.

In fact, let's just say Merry Happy Christmahannukwanzaakuhsolasticifestivusgivingnewbirthyear's Eve.

• Upvote 1

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

I'm offended by your attempt to cram every holiday into one greeting. :P

On the present note, my family does well at keeping presents separate as well. I can't think of one instance when I got one present for both holidays.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

I got a computer for a combined birthday/Christmas a few years ago. And my sister gave me her old car as a combined. Also paying for half a hotel room and a convention ticket from my other sister this year. I get combined presents a lot, but with good reason. X3

In actual on-topic news: Metal has officially made the sign-up sheet for a talent contest. If your character is interested, bring them to the Library for some reason to sign up as soon as he posts it. Thank you.

Happy birthday to the people with birthdays, and merry Christmas to those who celebrate it. 

Now... let's make more pages and overtake Ko-Koro. 

The only "magic trick" Exxan can do is make you see flower petals if he hits you in the face with his knife. 

Exxan the magician is never going to happen; he isn't a theatrical person. 

• Upvote 1