Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

In the heyday of RPing back in... iunno, '08-'09ish, RPGs were extremely successful if they reached 100ish pages in the full 3 months. I don't know if this is the most successful RPG this forum has ever seen, but it sure is close.

Also, of note, I'm going to let the sign-up sheet sit until the 26th or 27th. Let it lie over Christmas, then come back to it when I actually have time away from family (not to imply that I don't enjoy time with my family - I do).

ALSO, where are Love Guurahk and co.? Short needs to meet up because Rahkilini.

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

It's the most successful RPG in recent times, I imagine. Just goes to show how coming up with the right concept, something new, fresh and creative, can make all of the difference in how popular something winds up being. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

So.... mission impossible. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

You know, Ultron, the Ghosts are a hardy race of Matoran, and I'd imagine some would harbor grudges against the Rahkshi. Of course, they would not dare stand up against Tridax and an army, but if there were, say, five Rahkshi in the middle of their town, supposedly defenseless, perhaps they might... I don't know, attack? :D

I've played this RPG, the Dino Attack RPG, the Exo-Force RPG, the Voyage of the Requiem IV RPG, the RPG about Mata Nui being flooded, and started the Alien Conquest RPG. This is probably the biggest RPG, and my second favorite. Dino Attack is my favorite.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

You know, Ultron, the Ghosts are a hardy race of Matoran, and I'd imagine some would harbor grudges against the Rahkshi. Of course, they would not dare stand up against Tridax and an army, but if there were, say, five Rahkshi in the middle of their town, supposedly defenseless, perhaps they might... I don't know, attack?  :D 

After Exxan's team partially wrecked their temple, I would say yes. And besides, aren't the Ghosts primarily weapon makers? 

Name: Flash Rahkon

Variation: Teleportation

Level: 2

Gear: Turbine

Appearance: Navy blue. Has green racing stripes. Wears snazzy sunglasses.

Personality: Arrogant and condescending, Flash Rahkon doesn't actually speak Kraataslugspeak, so writes everything. She enjoys going fast, and is an avid fan of sports. Although highly competitive at times, she is incredibly relaxed in regards to daily life. She's a bit eccentric, and wants better food. She likes teleporting around a lot.

Bio: She was named "Flash" after her tendency to teleport everywhere. That's why nobody really sees her. Because she's too busy teleporting around.

Edited by Purple God

Hey Hub, none of the Rahkshi can speak Matoran. They can understand it, but can't speak it. They don't have the right mouths for it. 

Yay! Another mute Rahkshi!

Someone should make a blind sonic/power scream Rahkshi who uses echolocation. 

I've got four characters already. That's enough for me in an RPG as fast-moving as this one. 

Agh, what the karz, I'll do it. This'll definitely be my last character for this RPG, though. I refuse to become the second Hubert. 

What are the criteria? 

If we'd had this conversation a week ago I wouldn't fit your criteria; I got that spinny two days ago.

Feeling pretty stupid cuz I didn't notice it until this morning. 

*Shrugs*. If you have a problem with Hubert stealing your character's name, sue him. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Era.
Variation: Sonics                    
Level: 5
Gear: Era uses a whip made up of segmented metal links that clatter loudly when in use. The whip has a lightly curved blade at the very end, like a stinger. She’s nicknamed it Rattler. She also carries a number of small bells tightly packed into a satchel, the intended purpose of which is unknown.  After a visit to The House of Grossh in Malebranche, Era's whip was upgraded to possess a series of slim spikes all over its links.  
Appearance: Lanky and wiry, her armour is yellow, covered in metallic green markings. Her faceplate has no eye slits, as, being blind, she has no need for them, giving her a somewhat eerie appearance. Her spines are styled to look like flames. 
Personality: Spawned blind, Era is ambitious and eager, always striving to improve herself. She’s proud and stubborn though, and prefers not to ask for help for any reason. She keep mostly to herself, and has an intense dislike for rowdy areas and people, as it obscures her “vision”. She has one major weakness, though: she can’t read, and so is lacking the knowledge and opportunities that other students often take for granted.  
Bio: Being born defective and blind was almost a death sentence for Era, but the Makuta who created her was feeling particularly cruel, and decided it would be better to let her live instead of just having her destroyed. Since that day, Era has done her very best to prove that she deserved the second chance at life she was given, and has trained herself to overcome her handicap. Her remaining senses are more acute, and she’s taught herself to use her sonic powers as a primitive form of echolocation to create and detect sound waves bouncing off her surroundings. 
She has come out of her shell a lot more in recent times, befriending Hoto, a fellow blind Rahkshi, and several others, including Jayar, Zelnos, Fang, Exxan and Kat.  She, Hoto and Kat later formed the school's first Kaita, resulting in her becoming a level three. Later, she joined Hoto and Hoto’s boyfriend Jayar to form a second Kaita, and helped fight the Dark Hunter Phantom to free Kat, resulting in her levelling up once more.
During the assignment on Visorak, she was part of the rescue mission to save a group of captured students, and this resulted in her gaining another level. Being a close friend of Hoto, and one of the few rahks capable of speaking the Matoran tongue, it was no surprise that Era joined the rebels in their quest for freedom.
Edited by Roman Torchwick

Since we kind of wrecked Naming Day in the last assignment, I'm going to assume the Rahkshi don't celebrate it. 

What do we do instead? Celebrate Makuta Day?