Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

@Shadow_Ignited: yes we're still accepting characters, if that's what you're asking. Speaking of which...

Teclax, explain more about this power boost thing Mar'jik can do. Because from the sound of it, its a way of getting to level three whenever you want rather then waiting to evolve, and I'm not really comfortable letting a character do that

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Quick clarification on something; does the timeskip apply to the students who were already off-campus?

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

If you want, Roman, you can do pre-timeskip ICs for them, but since you're looking for someone it might be easier to find them at the party where everyone is gathering together

Yep Norik, that's pretty much exactly how it works. And don't let my guurahk stop you creating another Floor. I like to imagine it the equivalent to John, there's loads of them about

7AOYGDJ.jpg

If you want, Roman, you can do pre-timeskip ICs for them, but since you're looking for someone it might be easier to find them at the party where everyone is gathering together.

That's assuming they go with the timeskip and head to the party in the first place.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

P-a-r-t-a-y

(When your imaginary Rahkshi attends more parties in a military academy than you do in real life you know you done screwed something up)

And don't let my guurahk stop you creating another Floor. I like to imagine it the equivalent to John, there's loads of them about

Great! The other names I though of didn't seem to fit, so that's good news!

This is okay, right?

Name: Flash

Variation: Stasis Fields

Level: 2 (So I guess she can only make a one-being sized field)

Gear: Rapier, a heavy long-sword (One -handed) and a flute

Appearance: A bit shorter than the average Rahkshi with slight modifications to her armour to be more streamlined

Personality: Her quietness towards load beings makes her hard to notice and even though it gets in the way sometimes, she can be a loyal friend. She is an enthusiastic learner and likes trying new things. She hates beings who are bullies or judge people by their appearance.

Bio: Along with her devotion to learning the history and use of her ability/variation, she works hard on her sword skill and accuracy. Though her main weapon is the rapier, she is currently working with her long-sword.

She enjoys being outdoors or reading in the library.

Edited by Shadow_Ignited

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

Level: 2   (So I guess she can only make a one-being sized field)

According to BS01, a level two stasis Rahkshi "Can briefly freeze small creatures in stasis through physical contact." 

@Shadow_Ignited: yes we're still accepting characters, if that's what you're asking. Speaking of which...

Teclax, explain more about this power boost thing Mar'jik can do. Because from the sound of it, its a way of getting to level three whenever you want rather then waiting to evolve, and I'm not really comfortable letting a character do that

Mar'jik can, during bouts of intense meditation, use Level 3 for Mind Reading. However he is in no condition to fight or even defend before or after that. It's actually not useful for much, come to think of it, except maybe for lie detection. :P

We got the brawn, the brains, the agility and the evil. (Omega, Exxan, The Twins and Phogen herself)

Don't forget Xara. She's part of this too.

*suddenly realises all of his characters are on team Phogen*.

Shatter would by extension be part of this too. :P

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

I'm a little confused. Why are Goldie and Snake-Face so set on pounding Phogen? Phogen didn't really do anything to them, and it certainly won't be making them any friends, since half the cohort is already aligned with Phogen.

he's...not? he tried to stop the fight and the only thing goldie has done is block omega from smashing the snake faced kid in the face with a bo staff.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Yeah. I misread that. My fault.

Question: Would the staff plant a mole in this party to have them check it out and break it up? That seems like a MacTeddy move.

Maybe even cause a ruckus to make such social gatherings look bad.

Edited by Funkydude527

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

Dangit! Who told you about the mole?

Told? Who needs to be told? Its what I would do if I were MacTeddy, so I must assume it is the case. Better to plan for the worst than pray for the best.

Guys, guys, guys. Chill out. Goo- I mean vile ol' Phogen is here to look out for you.

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

The walls have ears.

The staff already know about the party.

Wait... What job?

I mean SOMEONE has to tell them when it starts so they can come charging in. Look for the mole, wait for them to leave, and then work from there.

Plot twist: They're all the same person.

Is MacTeddy Teridax or Tridax?

Also, 1000 bowls of gruel that somebody's gonna rat the party out.

It's Tridax. Teridax is TerryMak if memory serves. :D

Only if you eat them if you lose. :P

EDIT: (announcer voice) DOUBLE KAPURA'D

Edited by Click

Basically, a few new Rahkshi tried to pick on Phogen, the big bad ring leader of the rest of the school. Everyone got pummeled, went to the infirmary, and we had a time skip to get everyone in the infirmary on their feet and to begin the party.

Meanwhile, Xara was hunting Dodge on the mainland.