Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Typing it like that doesn't make it any less false. :P 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

It's true though. Exxan's arm is quite literally tied behind his back.

And technically speaking, Exxan was the backup, since Recoil attacked the other guy first. 

You're also quoting me out of context. The post where I made that comment had very little to do with Exxan - it was discussing the fact that Recoil was doing and saying things that made no sense under the circumstances. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I don't let people win. Victories aren't lollipops. I don't just give them away. :P

If someone beats me - fair and square - at something, then they've won. But if they're talking rubbish that makes absolutely no sense, then they're just making a fool of themselves. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

A word of advice: don't start things you can't finish. 

Well, let me put it this way: Recoil came to kill Exxan. She failed. 

That's the whole point I'm trying to make. Whether Exxan had help or not is irrelevant. The fact of the matter is that Recoil failed to even injure the unarmed nerd who had one of his arms tied behind his back. That's one karz of a failure. Thus she shouldn't be acting all cocky as if she'd scored a great victory. 

• Upvote 1

I just posted a Mar'jik post where he asked to put the match on hold because of assignment.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

I just posted a Mar'jik post where he asked to put the match on hold because of assignment.

I don't think you posted it. It isn't up.

Also. I want to defeat Exxan :/

Why must I look at that monstrocity in your pic, phoenix?

Because it exists. :P

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

You and half the school, it seems. I wish you all luck.

For reasons I do not yet fully understand, Exxan hasn't lost a single fight so far. 

Cause you play the rules to your advantage?

And you write well?

and you usually have like.... three characters in the immediate area.

Not that that plays in much, but it's worth noting that you have the most characters.

Most of whom are arrogant to a fault.

I think that's just you coming through in your writing though.

Just my two cents.

• Upvote 2

You and half the school, it seems. I wish you all luck.

For reasons I do not yet fully understand, Exxan hasn't lost a single fight so far. 

Well. Looking at your previous battles your characters seem to be able to dodge almost all attacks. That is just what I have seen. :/ May be wrong.

I purposely have my characters get hit to show that they are imperfect. It just annoys me to see how in every battle you manage to dodge all attacks.

And you write well?

Not that that plays in much, but it's worth noting that you have the most characters.

Just my two cents.

I have 5 characters. Isn't that the most?

Nato also has five. 

And, to be fair, Exxan got pretty beat up fighting Omega. 

So he doesn't avoid every attack.

I meant every battle other than that one. All the other battles his characters seemed to dodge almost all attacks. He even said so himself. The only injury he got other than that was self inflicted. I'll find the post.

~Edit~

Nope, I'm being purely factual here. Exxan was the first student to defeat both his assassin and his target in the first assignment. His team won the second assignment. He was one of the first ever level three students, and he hasn't yet lost a fight agaisnt another student, and he's been in several of them now. Up until his fight with Omega, the only injury he'd even had in a fight was an accidentally self-inflicted knife wound. 

So currently, Exxan actually is the highest-performing student in the entire school. Also the luckiest. Somehow. 

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

And you write well?

Just my two cents.

Rules are rules. They're supposed to make the game fair, not give anyone an advantage.

I do write well. Not entirely sure if that's relevant, but thanks for the compliment.

Actually, the fights agaisnt both Caoutchouc and Omega were just Exxan on his own. The only fight where multiple characters of mine were involved was Fang versus him and The Twins. 

I believe VahkiDane has the most characters, actually, but we're the same with Omega dead. 

My characters are not all arrogant, thank you.

I try to remain impartial in my writing.

Yeah...you do have the advantage in almost every of your battles.

That isn't really my fault, though, is it? If people choose to attack my characters when they're in an advantageous position, that's their problem.

Well. Looking at your previous battles your characters seem to be able to dodge almost all attacks. That is just what I have seen. :/ May be wrong. 

Ahem. Exxan is still walking around with his wounds from his fight against Omega. Silencer got stabbed, slashed and poisoned many times in his first fight agaisnt Toxin. Xara wound up with a crippled leg during her fight agaisnt Shatter. Era's hand got half burned off when she took on stronghold. Illusive got crushed by an axe when he fought Metal. The list goes on. 

The only injury he got other than that was self inflicted.  

That was specifically Exxan before he fought Omega. If you read all of Exxan's fights it makes sense why. 

Also, that reminds, the only time I was on equal ground in battle was Toxin vs. Silencer, 1 v. 1. Yet I still lost. Thanks realism.

Ah... Toxin... the ridiculous ninja character with the unlimited supply of kunai who could magically dodge every attack thrown his way, shrug off the serious damage dealt by Silencer's weapon and simultaneously throw multiple knives at several very specific body parts on a moving target in less time than it takes to blink. 

Yeah. Realism. 

Moving on... I believe earlier we were discussing ideas for what this assignment could be? 

Also I really hate Exxan for some reason. I don't know why.  :???:

Seriously? Exxan hate is become a pandemic around here, and I don't understand why. 

I myself just don't like his personality right now.

Please, elaborate further so that I can attempt to make him more likeable in future. 

Maybe the hate is not towards Exxan, but to you?

Taking OOC stuff in-game? That's not very nice. :(

Don't worry, I'm sure not all of us hates you.

I think the big problem with Exxan's personality, and I think this has been mentioned, is that he has a lot of power being one of the Lvl. 3s and that he has a high rank amongst Phogen's group. He's acting quite cocky about that. And murdering someone doesn't seem to affect his psyche. No trauma, and there's not really any guilt. He still considers Omega as a threat to his safety, and doesn't realize that there are those (Kat, Fang, Recoil, Rider, Bullseye, etc.) that are friends/close friends to Omega. And his only regret is that he's going to get punished. And even while de-armed he still maintains that personality.

He reminds me of Dick (or was it Perry?) from In Cold Blood, and I really hated that guy. But I'm not sure that's a good comparison, seeing as your character really isn't a psychopathic individual. I'm not even sure if I can mention this book.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Funny, I don't recall saying all of your characters were arrogant. I said most.

Exxan is the best read, Xara is self proclaimed best fighter, the twins belittle just about anyone they fight internally, and Era is perhaps the only one who has any sense of humility.

If that's not arrogance, I dunno what is.

And like it or not, as writers, our voice comes through more often than you'd think.

• Upvote 1