Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Uh...this isn't just personal Bullseye and Stronghold and Toxin are actual brothers. I mean what would Twins react if one of them was suddenly sent into cardiac arrest or put into a situation that might result in certain death.

And don't say that it won't happen.

If it happened in a fight, they wouldn't care too much. I think you'll find that The Twins are above petty grudges. 

However, it was a deliberate attempt to kill one of them, they wouldn't stop until the person responsible had been broken into lots of tiny pieces and spread over a very large area. Then set on fire. And nuked. Twice. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

My apologies for the non-existent link Smudge. I was currently occupied with another topic at the time, and did not see the request.

That, and I lack the knowledge to perform said link.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Well, we don't know where the body is, so let's just act as if it fell off the Causeway and got eaten by a Takea or something. A student mysteriously disappearing is so much more interesting than their body being found, methinks. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

When in doubt, look for his last known location.

Who knows? He may have loot on him.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Era has no idea where Hoto's room is, unfortunately. She's talking with Flash in the refectory, last time I posted as her. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Well, you could always try to break in.

Wouldn't advise it, you'd have a grumpy Kat on your hands, but theoretically, it could be done.

Edit: Or what click said, but.....

Unlikely, given Kat's gone days without any sleep beyond being knocked unconscious on Nynrah.

Edited by The UltimoScorp

Is that where Squid is? If so, sorry.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

I've been writing my characters from the angle that their armour is physically that colour, not that they painted it over. 

Unfortunately so. Hence why I've made sure all of my characters are competent at fighting, or, in Exxan's case, smart enough to exploit an opponent's weaknesses and come up with unorthodox combat strategies to take people by surprise. 

Being a pacifist in Corpus Rahkshi means you have a rough life.

Case in point: Hoto, sadly. Melody actually takes it pretty well.

I've been thinking a bit about possible assignments, and I thought what really would be great is an assignment that requires Kaita. No one has formed any yet, and it would be an interesting exercise for the characters. It would be a pain to get all of them set up though.

I know what you mean about Kaitas. I've been spending ages trying to figure out what characters of mine would work best in a Kaita, but I can only ever manage to figure out pairs. Exxan and Phogen... Era and Hoto... maybe, Xara and Glass...

I just can't find a third character who'd work well with any of those duos. Not to mention that Phogen has vanished and Era and Hoto aren't on the best of terms with each other right now...

I know that. Era doesn't, though.