Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Both. 

Don't you remember the last person who tried to make a character whose backstory involved murdering other Rahkshi?

Their profile didn't get approved.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I still don't like your chances of getting that approved. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Phew, just finished updating the Bios of all my characters. Hoto and Fang have quite the wall of text.

On another note, all my characters but Rain are open to interaction. Hoto in her room, Fang in the Infirmary, and Root in the Library. Tube's just... wherever Chekquars went. They're lost without you, Zakaro!

Edited by Click

Oh.... wow.... you weren't kidding about the walls of text. 

I may have put in a bit too much detail. :D I think, between all of my characters, you have a pretty reliable history of the significant events since the second assignment, besides whatever happened with that "R" group.

So much guilt reading the parts about Era.... I feel like she bullied Hoto into doing everything...

Ultron. Would you approve if War's giant sword was replaced by a fiery giant sword

Same rules with the burning caestus Stronghold has: explain how its on fire, what the limits are of what makes it on fire, and how he's handling something thats on fire without burning himself.

Discord...yeah that backstory just smacks of mary-su to me. That he's supposed to be the most bestest, awesomest and smarterest  ever...If you want to claim your character is a good fighter, you're going to have to back it up with your RPing. To say you're the best fighter? Well thats going to take a lot of backing up, more than just insisting what a brute he is in a profile

• Upvote 2

7AOYGDJ.jpg

I can't help but notice that no one's leveled up in a while....

It's as if the sudden death of one level three has brought an end to the creation of others....

Apparently so.... I guess that means no matter how many fights she wins, Xara will never level up. :(

Ok the sword blade will be covered in a flammable substance which when hit against and enemy sparks and is set on fire (with some of that flammable substance rubbed onto the enemy as well). The handle of the sword will be made fire resistant and the same material will be wrapped around War's hands. 

And I'll make a reasonable way for War to get his hands on this thing. So is it approved?

Who's in the gym at the moment?

Pyre is in the gym.

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

I can't help but notice that no one's leveled up in a while....

It's as if the sudden death of one level three has brought an end to the creation of others....

C'mon Snake needs a level-up : he's been here since the start, and...done basically nothing significant in that time :P

Kathok

Yeah, she'll probably level up eventually, whenever Ultron sees fit. Still, Hoto hasn't leveled up, and Omega's dead, so it's really just Fang now. I don't think he's quite processed it yet. :D

I hope that we get enough new levels to have someone teach six (or Shadow Kraata) in a reasonable amount of time.

Some of the factors Ultron mentioned in level ups are post count (each of the top three poster have a level three, next up would be Smudge, Arctic, and Scorp), character development/post quality (apparently how Fang levelled up, and I'd say there's hope for Kat), practicing (yes, in the Gym, Xara), and doing more unique things like "starting a band" (I don't think Metal is active enough to level up). Just work on some of those and you'll get there eventually!

Edited by Click
  • Upvote 1

Depending on when you last posted, Purple, you might have missed the fourth assignment, Sidonas stealing and rearranging a bunch of people's stuff, Exxan getting punished for murder by Tridax spewing sybolism out his nose, and a bunch of other stuff.

character development/post quality

Could I get some constructive criticism on my posts? I try but they never come out as awesome as yours.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Okay. I feel that the next few Rahkshi to level up will probably be Roman's Xara, cuz she obviously deserves it for being here in the beginning and my Stronghold, because out of my characters, he has fought the most and my high post count of horrible writing.

And maybe also Glass and Kat. Who knows?

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

60 pages back... *checks page 144*

Well, Exxan killed Omega, in case you missed that. Tridax brought him to his office for punishment and tied his arm behind his back by bending his staff, which was so symbolic he shapeshifted nostrils so the symbolism could pour out them. Torch, a pyromaniac, was put on trial in the Library for setting a bookshelf on fire, but nobody really followed up on the sentence. For the fourth assignment, Suvak had everyone get in a terrain crawler and go to Malebranche, Nynrah's capital, where he hid. The assignment was to locate him, which Caoutchouc and Silencer (I think) did first.

While they were gone, a Rahk called Sidonas broke into a bunch of people's rooms and stole things, then put them in other rooms, hoping to frame everyone for theft. This failed miserably, and now he's on trial in the Courtyard.

I probably missed some stuff... That's the major occurrences, anyways, as I remember.

Edited by Johnrahk

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

It seems Xara is going out of her way to cripple everyone still standing in the Gym if that helps, Purple :P

I said in her profile that she considers herself one of the best fighters in the school, and she's backing it up IC. 

What's going on with Xara and the Gym anyway?

Xara spends more time in the gym than she does in her dorm. I've lost count of how many posts I've made of her training, or beating up NPCs, and she's won several fights agaisnt PCs as well.... all in an effort to level up a d become the best fighter in the school. 

So is Rider. Oh Xara, kill Vaalku, pl0x. :D

She doesn't want to kill him. Just make him suffer. Cause him pain until he begs her forgiveness.