Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

So does anybody think a rahkshi battering ram can get in the room if said battering ram was also using his molecular distortion powers on the door at the same time?

Also by the looks of it I think a level 2 plasma rahkshi can melt through the door without getting eaten up.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

Also by the looks of it I think a level 2 plasma rahkshi can melt through the door without getting eaten up.

I think we established a while back that the tunneling power applies more to the Kraata than the Rahkshi.

Also, it still wouldn't melt the rock faster than it can repair itself. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Just wait for Xara to finish dealing with Vaalku and I'm sure Rail will let you in. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Don't forget, the bar's on the inside of the room. He would have to melt through the door first.

So right now we'll just have to make do with a battering ram.

Perhaps he could have shot plasma through the space in the doors and severed it? That is, until Rail pulled his wall trick (which I wonder why he didn't do in the first place)

I'm pretty sure a real gym would have multiple doors. :/ I will find a way in eventually. Eventually.

Fictional gymnasiums don't comply with real world fire codes. :P If the school ever caught on fire and blocked the doors of the gym, Tridax would just use it as an opportunity to see how the Rahkshi react to potential death.

Well, Omega's reaction to potential death was a useful point for starting that study. 

I swear Fang is getting dumber as this game goes on. Perhaps I'm overplaying his strategic weakness. But this time, I just didn't have time to reread Alpha's profile before responding. Apparently he was too in shock and exhausted to even notice the similarities. :P

Don't forget, the bar's on the inside of the room. He would have to melt through the door first.

So right now we'll just have to make do with a battering ram.

Perhaps he could have shot plasma through the space in the doors and severed it? That is, until Rail pulled his wall trick (which I wonder why he didn't do in the first place)

He didn't do it in the first place because he thought that the others would be respectful enough to take the hint and leave; he didn't expect a mob of people to all try to break into the gym at once.

But yeah, good luck getting through without being eaten now. Rail accepts no responsibility for your deaths.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

You dob"t have to mine into the whole wall. Can't you jsu get in the gym's area and then think the wall away?

I"m using my phone so I am making tons of errors

I just thought of something. If the gym can turn an to anything why has nobody used it to get free weapons or food or sometin

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

Ouch. That was a pretty harsh burn on a dead guy, there, Nato.

I have no soul.... :evilbiggrin: 

Omega doesn't have one now either.

Nice.  :D

You dob"t have to mine into the whole wall. Can't you jsu get in the gym's area and then think the wall away?

I"m using my phone so I am making tons of errors

I just thought of something. If the gym can turn an to anything why has nobody used it to get free weapons or food or sometin

Problem with that is Rail's still concentrating on keeping it up, and with it constantly regenerating, Xara would be done with Vaalku by the time you were able to get in another person to overpower his will.

By the way, he has no problem letting you in after the fight's over; he's got better things to do with his time than to sit around and keep people out of the gym all day.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Where the heck is Ghidora, anyway? I just want to beat Vaalku to a pulp already. 

Vaalku's getting really obnoxious... Maybe XD

What do you mean maybe? Xara's trying to beat up Vaalku specifically because he was so obnoxious to her. 

Why don't we literally use our heads? Take a Rahkshi's head and smash it into the door!

Also probably going to have a sick Sidonas for a little bit. Might have him seal himself in his dorm for a few days. Think of a way to make him atone and gain some trust, though I do see that as very difficult now.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

*Emerges, gasping, from a sea of unread posts*

I'll save you, Akavakaku! Basically, Suvak stopped by and picked Rain and Mahrika up before taking everyone back. Rain made it fairly clear she doesn't like Mahrika at all (the one thing you never make light of is her art), and back at the school a trial is going on in the Courtyard for Sidonas' thefts. The Ragnorahk (War, Pestilence, Famine, and Death), Jayar, Vlad, Recoil, and Exxan are discussing his fate (either taking away his Codex for a while and/or poisoning him).

Alpha, Omega's twin sister, was approved, and Fang is ecstatic, but Kat's not taking it as well.

The Gym was sealed off with a wall by Rail to prevent anyone interfering with the Xara vs. Vaalku battle, and a bunch of Rahkshi are trying to get in.

I think that just about covers it.

Also Kovika can you change your font please. The text is too bright against the white background and I get a headache every time I read it.

Yeah, gimme a minute, on a phone.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

*Emerges, gasping, from a sea of unread posts*

I'll save you, Akavakaku! Basically, Suvak stopped by and picked Rain and Mahrika up before taking everyone back. Rain made it fairly clear she doesn't like Mahrika at all (the one thing you never make light of is her art), and back at the school a trial is going on in the Courtyard for Sidonas' thefts. The Ragnorahk (War, Pestilence, Famine, and Death), Jayar, Vlad, Recoil, and Exxan are discussing his fate (either taking away his Codex for a while and/or poisoning him).

Alpha, Omega's twin sister, was approved, and Fang is ecstatic, but Kat's not taking it as well.

The Gym was sealed off with a wall by Rail to prevent anyone interfering with the Xara vs. Vaalku battle, and a bunch of Rahkshi are trying to get in.

I think that just about covers it.

I think that cover what you want Loganto.