Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

At the time i had no idea we could do Kaitas.

What, you didn't read the introductory post? 

That would explain a lot. 

Last time I checked, Rail touched Xara quite a bit when he used the gym to slam them both through three consecutive metal walls. But yeah, now that she's level three, I'd say that she has the advantage.

Nice MOC! I imagined that it would have a bit more silver, but it still looks awesome.

That was kind of a joke on the fact that she could electrocute anything that came into contact with her. And the metallic silver doesn't render properly, so it came out looking more like a grey colour, unfortunately. 

OOC: Watch the language, Roman.

We have the filter for a reason. I know what words will be blocked; that was a deliberate choice. 

Besides, have you seen Dane's old Omega posts? Some of them had more hashtags than letters. 

• Upvote 1

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Well, the pose could use some work, but I assume that's LDD's fault.

Everything is LDD's fault. 

• Upvote 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I think I've only really got one character who's open for anything right now. 

Era's in the courtyard feeing Zivon, but Illusive is unconscious, Exxan is trying to talk to Palma, and Xara is busy. 

You can't stop Rail, Roman.

You can only delay the inevitable.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

You can't stop Rail, Roman.

You can only delay the inevitable.

I don't want to stop Rail. I want to get the Tonitrui Kaita formed so that we can do triple damage to Zex.  

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Also, I got to thinking, and a Hoto/Jayar/Era Kaita could actually work out really well. Combine Hoto's Dodge powers with Jayar's Quick Healing, and you have an opponent who is both nearly impossible to hit and can heal any injuries that they do end up receiving. 

Then you add Era's sonic powers, which can be used to incapacitate an opponent without actually physically harming them.... 

What do you guys think; could this be doable? 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Well, as long as you either don't do any harm to anyone (not going to happen) or somehow convince Hoto that it would be fine, it should work out. I'm sure being in a Kaita with two of her friends (including Jayar ;) ) would help somewhat.

Though I'd imagine the Kaita could see while Jayar was in it (though a blind Kaita with two blind Rahkshi and one who is learning to navigate blind could be interesting...), and that would provide a whole new distraction for it. All of the sudden, they go from three Rahkshi, two of them blind, to one powerful Kaita with sight, and it might be too shocking to last long.

Well, as long as you either don't do any harm to anyone (not going to happen) or somehow convince Hoto that it would be fine, it should work out. I'm sure being in a Kaita with two of her friends (including Jayar ;) ) would help somewhat.

Though I'd imagine the Kaita could see while Jayar was in it (though a blind Kaita with two blind Rahkshi and one who is learning to navigate blind could be interesting...), and that would provide a whole new distraction for it. All of the sudden, they go from three Rahkshi, two of them blind, to one powerful Kaita with sight, and it might be too shocking to last long.

Jayar.... friends? I'm suddenly thinking that things might be really awkward for Era if this were to happen. 

And yeah, I imagine any kind of Kaita wouldn't last too long on its first few attempts. It would take a fair amount of training and practice to learn to cooperate, but you never know... Plus, the extra time together might help Hoto and Era resolve their differences. 

The above statement could apply to literally anyone. Blind or not, if you can't see an attack coming, you can't avoid it. Except you forget, dear Ghidora, that Era is a sonics Rahkshi. That means echolocation. 

Dane, I can't respond to a profile if I'm not online to see it. In my timezone it is currently around 8am, and you posted that profile at midnight. I've been asleep these last few hours so have been understandably unable to post. Feel free to remind me about a profile if you can see me posting here and I haven't gotten to it, because if thats the case I probably have missed it, but when I haven't been making posts of any kind then it should be fairly obvious that I'm simply not around and sending me chiding reminders is just a waste of time.

But on that subject, Shield is good to go. The Don Quixote that is Root finally finds his Sancho Panza. Fog is also approved.

Now, here's something I've been wondering about: at level two, Xara's and Vaalku's powers cancelled each other out. However, when she leveled up, Ultron's post implied that Vaalku took some damage from the lightning. Would that then mean that a level two Electric/Chain Lightning Rahkshi is vulnerable to the stronger powers of a level three? 

I would say so. Remember that resistance to something is not the same as invulnerability to something. When Vakama as a Toa absorbed too much fire that one time the heat of it started to melt him, overpowering his natural resistance to higher temperatures. I think it would be the same with Rahkshi levels. Higher levels can simply put out more power, power that the lower levels aren't used to and won't be able to cope as easily with

• Upvote 2

7AOYGDJ.jpg

I read through every post thats been made since I last read the topic. Any I need to respond to I hit 'multiquote'. Then when I catch up I just hit "reply to quoted posts" and boom, everything I need to answer or clarify is there. There is absolutely* no chance of profiles being buried.

*This is not a guarantee. There may still be a chance of profiles being missed. Players post new characters at their own risk. By reading this text you have waived all rights to have your profiles given reasonable rights and treatment

• Upvote 3

7AOYGDJ.jpg

The way I understand it, when a Rahkshi levels up, they gain their new abilities, and keep their old ones.

I don't think it really stacks in any way. 

WHAT?

Level three powers are awesome! You can throw lightning at people!

I mean, it's not particularly powerful lightning, but still....