Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

I wish him luck. I guess it helps that all three characters were under the control of one person... 

But in all seriousness, why did Fang decide to pick a fight with Exxan's team at all? We were just being Grinches and pulling the decorations down, bot blowing them up like some of the other teams seem to be doing. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Just the first team he saw, I guess. I suppose he could have gone after Phogen, but they weren't doing all that much at the moment, just coordinating. The Twins still had the bag of decorations between them, and if he could get them away from it, he could give the decorations back. But it didn't quite work out that way.

I was just imagining how funny it would be for Fang to burst in, sword ablaze, bag of decorations in hand, and try to explain to the terrified Matoran that he was returning them. Probably wouldn't work out, and not just because of the language barrier.

Speaking of language barrier, how did Caoutchouc understand Scrooge back there? Did he happen to be one of the Matoran that speak Rahkshi?

And don't feel too bad about breaking Fang. He's in your way, he's not giving up, and he's probably a glutton for punishment by now.

Okay, fair enough. 

Now a question for the GM: how long will the Christmas-killing go on for? Is there are a time limit or something? 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Speaking of language barrier, how did Caoutchouc understand Scrooge back there? Did he happen to be one of the Matoran that speak Rahkshi?

I... Didn't think of that.

...I keep telling myself that I'm not gonna come back to the RPG Forum ever again, and that I don't have the time for it. Then something interesting like this comes along and I start getting ideas like a deathmetal Power Scream Rahkshi or a Kraata that insisted on the usage of a defective, small Rahkshi and named itself Short.

Dangit Power. I thought I had escaped the clutches permanently.

I might join this little game. I'll have to think about it.

I think I know you, did you play A Hollow Cry?

...but close to it

Raptor, Blaze, Venge, Burst, Revenge/Ven, Abyssium, Hyaku (yes Rahkshi need to breathe but they can hold their breath a long time, and water pressure isn't too much of a worry for them) and Pounamu are all approved. Phew, thats going to take some editing on the front page :P

Now a question for the GM: how long will the Christmas-killing go on for? Is there are a time limit or something? 

It's intended to last the better part of December. I'll probably start wrapping it up once we've had actual real world Christmas

7AOYGDJ.jpg

It's intended to last the better part of December. I'll probably start wrapping it up once we've had actual real world Christmas

Jeez... Okay. I'm worried that if it's left to stew for that long it'll become less about the ethics of whether or not to ruin Naming Day but more about the opposing teams using that as an excuse to settle old grudges. 

Can lvl 2 Mind Readers track one mid? I know they can sense them, but does that extend to tracking one specific one?

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

I imagine they might be able to recognise a specific mind out of a crowd of other minds, but I don't know about tracking. Wouldn't tracking involve focusing on one mind and ignoring all of the others? I'm not sure about that. 

Yeah, it seems like a month is a long time for one assignment like this. Maybe another week, just giving enough time for everyone to move through the entire village, looting everything, and those with clever plans to bring them to a close. How long would the assignment take, in-game? One night? A few days? A week? I'm just curious because Fang's out of commission and I was thinking he'd probably wake up the next morning (presumably after everyone left, but they might not), assuming no one bothers to pick him up.

So it would probably be long enough for some of these new players to get in on the action, as well as some injured players like Snake?

Oh, and just thought I'd check Fang's new weapon with you. It's just a basic broadsword, but fairly heat-resistant so he can channel his plasma through it as he did earlier. Perhaps the Nynrah Ghosts could give him something a little fancier than some half-finished sword he found in a back alley as a sort of hesitant thank you present?

Edited by Click

hesitant thank you present?

What exactly would they be thanking him for?

I think the Matoran were too busy running away to notice anyone trying to help them, and Fang was too busy being beaten to a pulp to actually help. Not trying to kill all of your hopes and dreams here, but I don't think Fang will be getting any presents anytime soon. Sorry.  :(

Yeah, I suppose you're right. Though Rahkshi fighting may attract attention, without an understanding of the Rahkshi language, it could just as easily have been a fight for the spoils, even if the Matoran noticed. Would be a nice thought though.

Yeah. Better luck next time, buddy.  ;)

I'm going to go to bed now; twenty bucks says that when I wake up tomorrow there's going to be a few dozen new posts for me to go through, what with all of these new players and all. Please don't go killing any of my characters while I'm gone.  :begging:

mardi gras?

I get that reference! :D

On another note, sorry about the sniping thing. Ignore it if you like. I wrote it while half asleep at 11 at night, and had a befuddled brain :P

On another-another note, welcome to all the new players :) Seems like the front page feature did a lot...

Wait a second, Density Control has nothing to do with camouflage. 

She simply has a talent for becoming unnoticable and can become slightly transparent due to her powers, helping her (with her re-coloured armour) to blend into the shadows. However, I agree that I might be using it a little too much (I was doing it mainly to keep with the whole mysterious character), so I'll try to use it a little less.

Edited by Sil

Kathok

About Wraith, it is kind of a shame she was picked out so quickly. I suppose Kat was already suspicious and perhaps recognized the force bolts, turned to Wraith, and ended up correct. It's not like Wraith did anything to divert her suspicion. So far, Kat's the only one that's reasonably sure it was Wraith, the others are just assuming she's right.

About her power, it does seem fairly unrealistic. Sure, we watch her slip in and out everywhere, but any number of Rahkshi powers could do that, including Silence. Hoto knows, but that's only because she had a different method of determining powers and isn't confused by color switches (as she can't even see the Rahkshi, nor recognize an ability by the color). I suppose if Kat had asked, Hoto could confirm it, but it's never come up, and no one really knows about her abilities at the moment.

Name: Spawn

Variation: Power Scream

Level: 2

Gear: He carries around a satchel with a notebook and writing utensils. As a weapon, he wields a tomahawk/hatchet, and the bottom of his stachel is weighted with a brick for use as a flail.

Appearance: Bright red and black. He is tall and thin, giving him the appearence of being long. Despite his species, he doesn't appear imposing, as his arms are long and gangly. However, his legs are quite muscular and powerful.

Personality: More interested in knowledge than in physical combat. This is not to say that he can't fight; he is still a dangerous opponent and can nearly kick through cement. With maturation, he will most likely be able to. He is also a survivalist, and acts in ways that he believes will ensure his survival. He is cunning, but not deceptive or backstabbing. One shouldn't expect a very strong sense of loyalty from him. His personality is better suited for a rahkshi with the chameleon power.

Bio: Newly created, and sent in for training at the 'school.' His primary goal is to integrate himself into the student body and stay irrelevant.

Can lvl 2 Mind Readers track one mid? I know they can sense them, but does that extend to tracking one specific one?

Define 'track' a bit more. Are you talking about picking one out from a crowd, locating them over great distances, using some sort of mental signature to follow their movements...?

I have a question. The official thing for Level-2 accuracy Rahkshi is that they can fling their Kraata and hit a target 9 times out of 10. As I don't think Raptor will be doing that, can this power culminate in increased accuracy with the longbow?

Yeah thats basically how it would work

Where should I start out?

There's a few students gathered at the infirmary, but if you don't feel like being injured then the library has always been good for interaction

Spawn is approved, but I feel I should clarify that power scream kraata are red and black but the Rahkshi are purple. Might need to add a link for that somewhere...

7AOYGDJ.jpg

I think at this point, the students are picking their own colour of armour once they get to the academy.

Speaking of which, I may or may not have doodled my character in class today.

I'm not obsessed, I swear.

Also might make another character soon. One who's more... Evil? I suppose. In any case, I'm gonna fill the gap we have for poison Rahkshi.

• Upvote 1

More characters equals more fun (and better chance of winning fights). Also, having a second or third character means you can participate in an assignment if another of your characters is caught up doing something else. I, for one, have four characters.

Yeah, most of the students seem to be pulling the custom colours trick. For example, my characters The Twins, who are actually Illusion and Silence Rahkshi, are coloured to looked like Confusion Rahks. And since they never show off their powers, there's no way for anyone to tell that they aren't confusion Rahks. 

That's the idea.

I think at this point, the students are picking their own colour of armour once they get to the academy.

Speaking of which, I may or may not have doodled my character in class today.

I'm not obsessed, I swear.

Also might make another character soon. One who's more... Evil? I suppose. In any case, I'm gonna fill the gap we have for poison Rahkshi.

Oh, you should see my school notes. :D I've got all my characters sketched out in duplicate, as well as a few others.

What is the point of making more than one Character?

Yeah, as others have said, flexibilty. I've got three totally different characters, each of them mixed up in different crowds, and it's a blast. Fang's our good old freedom fighter, reckless and cold, Hoto's more gentle, and blind (which is actually really interesting to write), and Tube is a classic minion/fanboy/girl/Rahk. I've got Fang in with Mahrika (sometimes), Hoto's in "Dodge's Harem," and Tube is tied to Chekquars and all his villainy. Plus, it means more posting time, because at some point, somebody's got to be interacting with one of your characters. :D

Edited by Click

I made some MOCs in LDD, which was kind of difficult since there are no Rahkshi heads in LDD.