Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Poor Hoto and Jayar. They're going to Malebranche without Era. 

As in, the only student in this school who can speak the Matoran language. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

The assignment seems to be going very slowly today. What's going on? 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I'm being too lazy to respond to Sliver. :P

Will fix that particular thing now. :P

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Um.... the assignment happened. Jayar and Hoto are being taken to Malebranche, someone's learning to play the organ, and the setup for the talent show is continuing. I'm not sure if there was much else, really. 

Fer ye beginning of daylight savings time, ye rahkshi.
Name: Nightmare
Variation: Fear
Level: 2(As is the starting level)
Gear: Staff with a large hook on either end, red throwing knives (2, Strapped to his Feet), Metal Glove with large Claws, Long Chain.
Appearance: He is about half the size of a normal rahkshi (Funny thing about the Suit Creations, sometimes they come out real small), Green claw-tips, Red legs, Orange feet, orange arms, Blue eyes, Standard Red head, Black Back.
Personality: Very Intelligent, yet Mischievous, Villainous(At least in his mind), can be Short tempered, very focused (Only on his goals though), Can be Threatening if he tries hard.
Bio: A fast, Small, Rahkshi, that strives to be a Villain, and arrived at Corpus ready to Cause Trouble, He has a Surprisingly Deep voice for such a Small Rahkshi. 

Would you mind cutting back on the gear a little? Thats a lot of weaponry he's packing

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Zelnos.... I knew there was someone missing. But no, I don't think they've left yet.

It's just occurred to them that without Era they have no translator....

I should probably start sending my characters out on assignments.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

No thanks, we've got enough a-holes already.

Dude, that was completely uncalled-for. 

I did too at first, since my characters do come off that way most of the time, but I can see how other people would have problems with the statement.

If I really took offense to it, though, I'd just find some reason for Rail to return and have him generously donate a Deadeye-sized punching bag to the school's gymnasium. Either that or take it over to the BZPRPG and bump up Crab's trial so Verulas could take a shot at cracking that shell of his.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Fer ye beginning of daylight savings time, ye rahkshi.
Name: Nightmare
Variation: Fear
Level: 2(As is the starting level)
Gear: Staff with a large hook on either end, red throwing knives (2, Strapped to his Feet), Metal Glove with large Claws, Long Chain.
Appearance: He is about half the size of a normal rahkshi (Funny thing about the Suit Creations, sometimes they come out real small), Green claw-tips, Red legs, Orange feet, orange arms, Blue eyes, Standard Red head, Black Back.
Personality: Very Intelligent, yet Mischievous, Villainous(At least in his mind), can be Short tempered, very focused (Only on his goals though), Can be Threatening if he tries hard.
Bio: A fast, Small, Rahkshi, that strives to be a Villain, and arrived at Corpus ready to Cause Trouble, He has a Surprisingly Deep voice for such a Small Rahkshi. 

Would you mind cutting back on the gear a little? Thats a lot of weaponry he's packing

Ok. Edited.

Gone goes the Glove and the Chain. Now left is the Staff and 2 Knives.

Edited by Dragon11603

Really?

So beating up Deadeye and suspending him from the gym's ceiling by his arms so that everyone can take a free swing at him is less of a punishment than having Crab face Verulas in one-on-one combat?

Interesting...

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Wait, what happened to Deadeye?!

Root beat him up, and tied him up, then Tube untied him, he tried to attack Whak, and the two beat him up again and tied him up again. Not a good day for Deadeye. :P

Didn't you realeyes that was an occular jest, rather than a nasal pun? I saw it immediately.

^ This was very well done. 

Moving on, this assignment really isn't progressing very quickly.