Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

There seems to be an epidemic of "accidental" dodging in this game....

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Not you specifically, just in general. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I love how Phogen is a musician.

Now I can give my new rahk a friend, though I can't get the profile for another 2-3 weeks.

She is a derahk. For a rahkshi as intellegent as her with that toolse be anything but a musician would simply not live up to the classy, Bond-villian motif she has going on.

Phogen's finally letting out her emotional side. I knew it; she does have feelings!

And they make her feel dirty. I mean, honestly. Intense emotions are for fools who want to get themselves killed, or show their soft underbellies to swords, or, Makuta forbid, white knights.

Disgusting.

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

*clattering noises heard from corner in library*

Any of you guys know how to build a harp? If you're confused by this statement, I blame Roman.

Hold on a second, you are actually going to pull that off? Then again, this is one of the heads of an asylum I am speaking to..
  • Upvote 1

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

And they make her feel dirty. I mean, honestly. Intense emotions are for fools who want to get themselves killed, or show their soft underbellies to swords, or, Makuta forbid, white knights.

Disgusting.

RIP Exxan x Phogen. :(

Good riddance, I say! :P

I don't recall asking for your opinion. :(

Here comes Sliver and Sanu Hordika!(Possibly, Maybe.)   :D

I'm not sure Rahkshi hordikas are actually possible.... 

IC: Silver - Visorak wilds

I allowed myself a chuckle as I heard the unmistakable sound of a vacuum forming.

And what sound would that be, exactly? Because it sounds like godmodding to me. 

Pulling objects is a level two Vacuum Rahkshi ability. It doesn't take much power, and it doesn't really involve the creation of a full-on Vacuum, either, just manipulating the air around an object. It certainly wouldn't create a vacuum big enough to be audible. 

Exxan has used this trick countless times over the course of the game, and never before has anyone been able to hear it. If it makes any noise at all - which I doubt - it wouldn't be much. Maybe a whisper of air moving, which would just be drowned out by the sound of the actual wind through the leafy trees all around. Cuz, you know, we're in a forest. 

So I would request you change this to something that doesn't involve your character having better hearing than Era. 

Thanks. :D 

Would there at least be a rush of air or something tangible that would signal vacuum powers going into effect.

I refer you to my previous post: 

Exxan has used this trick countless times over the course of the game, and never before has anyone been able to hear it. If it makes any noise at all - which I doubt - it wouldn't be much. Maybe a whisper of air moving, which would just be drowned out by the sound of the actual wind through the leafy trees all around. Cuz, you know, we're in a forest. 

Would there at least be a rush of air or something tangible that would signal vacuum powers going into effect.

I refer you to my previous post: 

He's talking about feeling it. Not hearing it. But then again, it can still be drowned out by existing wind depending on the amount of power put in.

What he would feel is a knife slamming into his back. 

*clattering noises heard from corner in library*

Any of you guys know how to build a harp? If you're confused by this statement, I blame Roman.

Hold on a second, you are actually going to pull that off? Then again, this is one of the heads of an asylum I am speaking to..

Kovika, you can bet your life on it I'm pulling it off. Expect beautiful harp music to eventually be heard through the school. :evilgrin:

Looks at Phogen's musical inclination in the past few posts.

Looks to makeshift harp.

Looks to Phogen's staff.

Thinks

You know, the competition might be nice.

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

Lots of skill, and a quick arm. And considering Vaalku races around all day with that one arm and leg, it shouldn't be too hard for him to learn. Several instruments can be played with one hand, i.e. flute, piano, etc.

Also, he could just build a stand for it to sit on his leg. Plus, with the odd shapes and kinks in his armour, it wouldn't be too hard to find a spot to hang it as he crawls really fast.

Are we still waiting on Illusive?

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

This was the last Illusive post. Poly posted soon after, so I think we're actually waiting for your guys. http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/15652-corpus-rahkshi/page-357?do=findComment&comment=905713

Oh.

I was just going to write up something quick that resolved the entire thing after Illusive started going forward with the plan again. If you want to do that instead of waiting for them, I'm cool with that.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

One Last Spar

Edited by Locus
  • Upvote 1

Cos I can link posts too.

There can be only one....

IC: Silver - Visorak wilds

Really? Attacking when I was perfectly ready? I caught one of his feet with my hand, sending pulses of molecular disruption powers through his body as the blast of air was released. I slid back a few feet-lengths, but still kept my grip on the Rahk's foot.

OOC: Hopefully this sin't considered an autohit. If it is, let me know.

Exxan is kicking straight forward, so if Silver grabbed his foot, that hand would be taking the full force of the kick, and since the blast of air is coming directly out of the part of the foot Silver would have to be holding onto, I don't see how he could have maintained his grip throughout the airblast.

Also, Silver is using a naginata, a two-handed weapon. Since Exxan blocked his swing just before kicking out, I'm not sure how easily Silver would be able to pull his hand back in time to block a kick aimed for a completely different part of his body. 

Sorry haven't been on - BZPower was unavailable (or was it like that for everyone?). Anyway, I imagined Silver would be grabbing Exxan's foot from the side (catching his ankle) and so would be able to keep his grip. And the naginata thing? It's not specifically one, just a Rahkshi staff modified to look and kinda act like one. I'm pretty sure Rahkshi can wield their staffs in one hand as well...

BZP was unavailable for me last night.

Ghidora, now I'm half tempted to make a guitarist character just to finish up the motley crew or music competition we may be forming.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Same.

Booger could always show Xara the notes Rail wrote...

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Sorry haven't been on - BZPower was unavailable (or was it like that for everyone?). Anyway, I imagined Silver would be grabbing Exxan's foot from the side (catching his ankle) and so would be able to keep his grip. And the naginata thing? It's not specifically one, just a Rahkshi staff modified to look and kinda act like one. I'm pretty sure Rahkshi can wield their staffs in one hand as well...

It's entirely possible to wield a staff one-handed, just incredibly impractical. A naginata is designed to be wielded two-handed, so if the staff is based on one, presumably it would have to be used the same way to do any real damage. 

And Exxan was lying on his back, kicking straight forwards at Silver with both feet. Because there's such a small amount of distance between the two, it'd be very difficult to reach around Exxan's foot (Rahkshi have big feet, remember) to catch his ankle, and even then it probably wouldn't have stopped the kick from connecting. That's assuming Silver would've been able to react fast enough to take his hand off his weapon and move his hand into a position to intercept Exxan's foot, which is also unlikely. 

(Is it sad that I got a friend to help me act this out?)

Okay, so I'm spared Nato's wrath this time. Phew.  :lookaround:

You were saying, Gukko?

This has nothing to do with me being wrathful. This is me getting irritated at having to delay the fight every two posts because my opponent's moves aren't making any sense. If Rain dies, it's on Silver's head.