Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Enjoy it while it lasts, Nato... :evilgrin:

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I intend to. Speaking of which, I'd love some posts from you and Poly, so we can get this attack going. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Are we going to be RPing the Matoran? Because that sounds like it would be a lot more fun than letting the other players kill them off in a singular post.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Rail just comes off as a ###### to me.

Because all of your characters are such saints....

Are we going to be RPing the Matoran? Because that sounds like it would be a lot more fun than letting the other players kill them off in a singular post.

Hm... not sure. Maybe we should wait for Ultron's ruling on that, see if he wants to RP the Matoran himself. 

What I meant was I'm waiting for posts of you guys putting the Matoran in the dorm wing like Illusive has, that way the four rahks can get the heck out of there before the Matoran wake up. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

*mumbles something about Nato's not being better*

The difference being that I freely admit that my characters have unfavourable qualities: Xara has anger issues, Exxan is pragmatic, etc.

Edited by Locus

So you don't like him because he enjoys bullying other bullies...? Well, if Deadeye doesn't do anything wrong, then he won't have a reason to come after him, now will he? Risk/reward, man, risk/reward.

Also, yeah, I'll freely admit to designing him to be a total ####, but that's just who he is; he's not supposed to be the Rahkshi who smells the pretty flowers or is everyone else's friend. Heck, I'm even having trouble thinking of a Rahkshi who would want to be around him long enough to be shipped with him, if that were to eventually happen at some point. But whether you're inclined to like him or not, you've got to admit two things at the end of the day; one, there's not a lot of people who both know of him and are willing to mess with him, and two, he gets #### done. :P

Edit: Now we're just waiting on Poly.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

So you don't like him because he enjoys bullying other bullies...? 

Well, considering that several of Dane's characters display bully-like characteristics, and that the dearly departed Omega was once referred to as the school jock, I can see why he might dislike Rail. 

he's not supposed to be the Rahkshi who smells the pretty flowers or is everyone else's friend. 

Technically, no Rahkshi is supposed to be like that. 

Heck, I'm even having trouble thinking of a Rahkshi who would want to be around him long enough to be shipped with him, if that were eventually to happen. 

If it weren't for the fact that she already has a boyfriend, I'd say Xara might be ship-able with Rail. As it is, I think making a Rahkshi love triangle would just be too weird....

Well.... that's understandable, actually. Vaalku hasn't been very good at making friends. 

You have no idea what you have unleashed....

(to be honest, neither do I)

I still remember the first time Vaalku met Xara.... and started randomly insulting her for no reason. 

IC: Vitesse

"..But I did help wipe out the Matoran population in Karzahni... Not like I had a choice..." Vitesse sighed. "Do it. Perhaps it would be better to see the world in a new light."

Wait, how does this make any sense? At the time in-game, it's something like 10 years after the Great Cataclysm. And when the band of Matoran soon to become the Inika arrived in Karzahni 990 years after that, there were plenty of Matoran there. Further, Karzahni the being said he'd been sent no new Matoran for more or less forever. Can it not be concluded, then, that the Matoran population of Karzahni could not have been wiped out by Icarax and his Rahkshi minions?

Unless the game's canon is flexible enough to allow that sort of divergence from actual canon, of course... :shrugs: Is it?

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

I'm pretty sure Ultron established a while back that all of the new-breed Rahkshi are sent to the school, and that they're not getting sent on crazy canon-defying missions before their arrival. 

I would have though that a bunch of Matoran would be sent before the Turaga stopped sending them. After all, there's bound to be a size able chunk that were injured or lazy. Should I edit it?

Also, I would have thought that it was more of basic training, as it seems like an Icarax thing to do to infect Matoran's mask, line them up, and have the Rahkshi slaughter them, so the Rahks get basic training, and he sees some serious brutality.

Edited by Wielder-of-Shadow

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

Alright. Edited, so it's a few Matoran.

Also, not sure if the illusion Vitesse is seeing could overpower the ring... If I should edit it, I will.

*checks Lucid's profile* Oh. Maybe Lucid would see it, if it's a shared dream.

Edited by Wielder-of-Shadow

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

I don't know, would you elaborate what is supposed to be going on here? It depends on what you meant by it, what's causing it, I think... It would have to be very deep-seated in her subconscious to appear in spite of the ring's power, so much so that turning the ring off wouldn't make it go away. Alternatively, she could be concentrating with all her mental capacity on sustaining it, but I don't think that makes any sense... I'd kinda rather you edit it out, unless you have some really good, deep reason or plan or something. :)

Well, it's her guilt and hatred of the Makuta for her, pretty much. Basically, she was forced to kill his Rahkshi, who was a good friend of hers in Karzahni, due to being unable to disobey the mental orders coming from Icarax. I'll edit it, though.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

Unable to disobey the mental orders coming from Icarax? Perhaps you don't realize... New Breed Rahk (that's us) don't have to deal with mental orders. That's the whole point, that's why we're all here in this school: so the Makuta can figure out how, if possible, they can control us.

At least, as I understand it.

Edited by Johnrahk

Deadeye isn't a bullly, he just hates Vaalku.

Rail isn't particularly fond of him either, mostly because he was there during the incident with Xara (his whole reasoning for blocking off the gym, which resulted in the deaths of both Discord and Silencer, was so that Xara could beat him up without anyone else interfering, after all). The only reason he went after Booger was because A, their very one-sided fight began in the hallway, not the gym, and B, Vaalku only had two limbs to defend himself with. If Vaalku hadn't gotten himself blown apart, and Booger had in fact waited for him to enter the gym before attacking him, he probably wouldn't have done anything to help him at all, as he would've seen it as a rather cheaply started sparring match.

He really only followed them to see if Booger was going to set himself up as an example for Rail to use in order to spread his "no fighting outside the gym" policy amongst the rest of the student body, which he did. Even if it didn't happen to Booger, he would've just stuck around and waited for someone else to start something somewhere else on campus grounds, and the fact that Vaalku was disabled just lent more validity to his point.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Eh, it's fine. Probably going to do the anger thing.

In other news, how long is the tunnel to the flamethrower? It seems like it would be fairly short, unless the matoran dug it for some reason.

Only about four metres - it leads to a small hollow under the tree. You'll see soon enough :P It's also pretty low-roofed for a rahk.

Also, Snake is currently stuck in character-limbo in the Refectory with two other chars who don't seem to be posting that often: he is therefore OFI :D

Also, 1500th post! YAY!

Edited by 000

Kathok

Why was he ticked at Omegas death? Cause... I finally got finished reading through corpus in it's entirety, and Omega and Vaalku..... never interacted in a positive way.

Which wouldn't be weird if it was like Kat or Fang who did interact with him, r have qualms in general about students killing other students, and have struggled with it themselves.

But in Vaalku's case, he's tried to kill Xara, tried to kill Deadeye, and at least one other. But get's all uppity at anyone else who mentions killing, and really seems to just sort of blindly follow whatever Fang thinks whether he's there or not.

As a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure Vaalku doesn't actually have his own personality, he just regurgitates that fang has said and insults people in an inept fashon that does little. Added to that, you've been having him crawl around the school at ridiculous speeds when you could get a freakin' wheel chair for Karz sakes.

Vaalku is just not a realistic or well played character and there's really nothing to be done for that until you actually acknowledge that perhaps your character is imperfect and -change- him. Give him his own personality and develop his character a little rather than going around doing jack all besides insulting people and getting in fights.

• Upvote 1

Vaalku was attacked by Deadeye, and if you do read it, you'll find he was in much more danger of dying than Deadeye was. Also, attacked by Xara, and tried to get her off of him for just a second. He's irritable, bratty, and thinks he knows the answer to everything, but he was attacked by the two killjoys in the school. He's attempted to stop fights, been approached by some of the craziest Rahks in the campus, and got half his body blown off.

He knows better than some what happens when people throw violence and killing around. You get whacked in the head, almost have your intestines torn out, and lose the left side of your body. Oh yeah, and what happens when you use one hand on a wheelchair? you go in circles.

And character changing? have you not noticed he's trying to build a harp?? A pretty drastic character change, if you ask me.

In other words, Ultron's move to disable him and prevent him from leveling up from now on worked. And if you ask me, I intend to take it in strides. Vaalku's going to change, but not until he finishes that harp. I can't have him turn around into a new person with a snap of my fingers. Last I heard, that never works.

And although I'm being lectured from the person who swears every five posts, I do thank you for your information on the character and will be trying to improve him in the future.

Vaalku was attacked by Deadeye, and if you do read it, you'll find he was in much more danger of dying than Deadeye was. Also, attacked by Xara, and tried to get her off of him for just a second. He's irritable, bratty, and thinks he knows the answer to everything, but he was attacked by the two killjoys in the school. He's attempted to stop fights, been approached by some of the craziest Rahks in the campus, and got half his body blown off.

You still seem to be ignoring the fact that he needlessly insulted her. You're constantly complaining that people are attacking Vaalku, when he's the one who provoked it most of the time. 

He knows better than some what happens when people throw violence and killing around. You get whacked in the head, almost have your intestines torn out, and lose the left side of your body. Oh yeah, and what happens when you use one hand on a wheelchair? you go in circles.

What happens when you try to use crutches with only one hand? You can't. What happens when you crawl? You go slowly. Yet Vaalku has somehow managed to defy both of those.

And character changing? have you not noticed he's trying to build a harp?? A pretty drastic character change, if you ask me.

In other words, Ultron's move to disable him and prevent him from leveling up from now on worked. And if you ask me, I intend to take it in strides. Vaalku's going to change, but not until he finishes that harp. I can't have him turn around into a new person with a snap of my fingers. Last I heard, that never works.

I'll believe that when I see it.

And although I'm being lectured from the person who swears every five posts, I do thank you for your information on the character and will be trying to improve him in the future.

This part's a joke, right? 

Trying to build a harp is a really random and unfounded way to get character change, if you ask me. Plus, with only one arm, there should really be an emphasis on trying - since it really shouldn't be possible.

This last part could be applied to a good 50% of what Vaalku's done since losing his limbs, and even before then. 

Edited by Locus

If I can recall, Lucid randomly pulled up a pineapple fountain to spread water on the floor with. It wouldn't be too hard to make some assists (i.e. braces to hold the metal) while Vaalku's working it to prevent him burning his hand.

And Vaalku never used the crutch. He tried and gave up almost instantly.

Well, to see it I must complete it, right?

And sadly, no. While this is hyperbole, Dane's the one who swears the most in Corpus. I'm not going to say anything else against that, but...

That would not be the preferred solution. It's best just to avoid such language altogether. ~B6

Okay. First off.

Regardless of who attacked who, Vaalku still tried to kill each of his attackers, aiming for the head with blunt or pointed impact weapons -both- times. that sort of attack, had it landed would have severely damaged or killed the person in question. 

Secondly. It took me one. ONE. Search of 'one arm wheelchair' to find something that Corpus would feasibly have on campus.

Thirdly.

On the other hand, if you search 'one arm harp' you get nothing. Never mind that building a stringed instrument out of metal one handed is actually impossible without help, you just couldn't play it one handed. Added to that, the fact that making a harp does not equal character development. 

Where did the sudden inspiration to create a harp come from? Earlier in Corpus, Vaalku tried frying the instruments of Metal and Squid because he thought music was annoying, so this sudden interest is quite out of character.

• Upvote 1

Vaalku, if it wasn't apparent through your posts on how thoughtless he is and my posts only reassuring that statement, doesn't necessarily think tactically when his opponent is tearing his insides out on the library floor. If he's in danger of getting killed, he's learned the head is the place to hit if you want the opponent to go down.

Also, that I didn't know existed.

And I did indeed find someone playing greensleeves (what child is this) one-handed. And making a harp does do nothing; playing a harp does something. And you can't play an imaginary harp unless you're Lucid.

I blame Roman; I used the 'Vaalku playing the harp' as an example of bad judgement, and he questioned it, making it come to life in corpus.

Also, please forgive me, for some reason I thought you were Dane.