Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Editing my last post so that Liar and Venom switch places for future interaction purposes (he's now going for the gym and she's in the refectory).

Figured that was something worth bringing up.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

One of the Matoran turned, too slow, and the kick caught him full in the face. The Rahkshi seemed to have underestimated her strength, as the force of the blow snapped the unfortunate Matoran's neck like a twig. 

His weapon clattered to the floor, and his corpse followed an instant later. 

Sure, FORCE us to kill them. 

• Upvote 1

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

Sure, FORCE us to kill them. 

She did a spinning kick aimed at his face with a foot that's bigger than his head is.

I think death is a perfectly reasonable outcome from an attack like that.

• Upvote 1

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Kuma

"What?" This was the calmest word Muma had spoken and then all calm left him, for how long who knew. Kuma picked up his staff and swung it at Vitesse's head with all his might. Rational thought was gone. Everything that had been seen was a bluff with the goal of peace. Kuma's rage was unleashed and he was defending the Matoran with whatever means necessary. He was far beyond being reasoned with. Some sort of guttural, primal animilistic instinct triggered within him. Had he been more level headed he would have hoped the Matoran saw him defending them. But now Vitesse was in danger of joining that Matoran she had killed. He would protect them whatever it took.

Without waiting to see if his blow was parried or connected he pulled his staff back and swung at Vitesse's chest from the side.

Even in this state, Kuma knew he hated Nightmare. He disengaged from his fight and charged towards Nightmare with murder in his eyes tackling the Matorna to get him out of the way and taking thr blow Nightmare had meant for him. He was hurt but no sound came from his mouth.

Even in this state, Kuma knew he hated Nightmare. He disengaged from his fight and charged towards Nightmare with murder in his eyes tackling the Matorna to get him out of the way and taking thr blow Nightmare had meant for him. He was hurt but no sound came from his mouth.

Okay, seriously dude, you need to stop. You've made three posts in a row now without waiting for any of the people you're attacking to respond. It's not fair on the people involved, so I'd recommend removing the two posts and waiting for Vitnesse to respond to the first attack Kuma made. 

• Upvote 2

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

So while recomending I let other people respond you ignore my response and assume I took your advice. *slowclap*. I'm startint to almost feel like you're just trying to be a jerk (if the precious word gets censored, know it was not a curse)with this. I really think Ultron should have handled something like this himself. How on the earth did the Matoran get in the school anyways? I'm starting to remember why I quite RPing.

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

So while recomending I let other people respond you ignore my response and assume I took your advice. *slowclap*. I'm startint to almost feel like you're just trying to be a jerk (if the precious word gets censored, know it was not a curse)with this. I really think Ultron should have handled something like this himself. How on the earth did the Matoran get in the school anyways? I'm starting to remember why I quite RPing.

Ultron delegated the matoran Rping to Locus.

Poly, Illusive, Venom, and Liar went and Kidnapped the matoran.

Edited by Dragon11603

Well, I did a stupid move their... Remind me to just remove a mask next time....

Well no, Vitesse did something that makes sense in character in the heat of battle. And did the one Nightmare hit die?

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

So while recomending I let other people respond you ignore my response and assume I took your advice. 

I am ignoring some of your posts, for the reasons I outlined above. You're posting too fast without waiting for other people to respond. Please be more considerate of other players. 

I'm startint to almost feel like you're just trying to be a jerk 

If I was trying to be a jerk, I would've had them all drop dead from heart attacks or something. 

I really think Ultron should have handled something like this himself. 

He said because I'm online more often, and the whole thing was my idea anyway, I could go ahead and RP the Matoran.

How on the earth did the Matoran get in the school anyways?

As was said above, Illusive, Poly, Liar and Venom attacked their camp at the far end of the Causeway, murdered a bunch of their buddies, and kidnapped the four of them. They then hid them in the empty dorm wing.

And did the one Nightmare hit die?

Yes, she did. A flying Rahkshi smashed her in the head with his staff. That much speed, combined with a Rahkshi's strength and a very real intent to kill, means that the blow would've been fatal. 

I'll cede the last four points (Well the last was a question but technicalities) and I do apologize for getting so wound up about this but ignoring someone because they seem to be ignoring others strikes me as hypocritical.

I've noticed that I'm getting a lot of criticism both here and on Skype about how I've handled the Matoran. I thought I was being rather realistic with my depiction of the confusion and terror the Matoran would've been experiencing, as well as the lethal effects of a Rahkshi's strength and speed on a frail Matoran body.

However, that does not seem to be the case, so I apologise. Perhaps I'm not cut out for this sort of thing after all....

Edited by Locus

No need to apologize, what's done is done and I thinks what they did is understandable, though perhpas the last two might notice that some Rahkshi are defendig them and see that they are individuals not a hivemind. Pr jus make some quick edits and have the Matoran be fatally wounded but where Palma might be able to save them with permanent disabilities or something like that. Mot no consequences but perhaps less extreme ones.

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Can I just say, this really didn't go how I'd expected or planned. 

Pretty much. Let's see...

Vaalku and Deadeye Almost fought, but were interrupted by the matoran Illusive and co. Brought to school( show and tell gone wrong). There was a minor skirmish, but two matoran were killed(or mortally wounded), one via a kick with a little too much strength(Vitesse) and another having a mace smashed into their face (Nightmare). Kuma is in a rage, poems are being told, and Xara just arrived, and is about to leave. Thank you for joining us on what the karz happened at Corpus Rahkshi. Have a good night!

But yeah, that's basically what happened at the school.

Also, how do you think Rahkshi would react to standardized testing? Let's just hope we don't go that far down in game...

Edited by Wielder-of-Shadow
  • Upvote 1

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

( show and tell gone wrong).

I laughed way too hard at this.

• Upvote 1

I honestly don't see what the problem was with Nato's Matoran posts.

Liar was going to show up at the gym too, but the tsunami of posts was making me edit every five seconds, so I decided to refrain from writing something up (which could've prevented Vitesse's fatal kick as well). Oh well.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Hm.... I just realised that the Register has broken 10,000 posts. Well done, everyone. 

With that he ran off to the lost Matoran, reached down to pick him up and run towards the causeway.

Which Matoran is this referring to? The sword-wielding one who only recently ran off, or the one with the disk launcher who had quite a large head start and has gotten himself well and truly lost?

I've noticed that I'm getting a lot of criticism both here and on Skype about how I've handled the Matoran. I thought I was being rather realistic with my depiction of the confusion and terror the Matoran would've been experiencing, as well as the lethal effects of a Rahkshi's strength and speed on a frail Matoran body.

However, that does not seem to be the case, so I apologise. Perhaps I'm not cut out for this sort of thing after all....

It would make a world of difference if you would agree that the poisoned Matoran Vlad carries isn't -quite- dead, but I realize this is probably too much to ask for. So regardless, apology accepted.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Ghe one in the corridors, as a Rahkshi could probably easily hear aand catch a panting Matoran in addition to knowing their way around the school better. So were non Fe-Matoran in the group or are mono-gender elements non-canon here?

....what? I was joking lol

And by the way, if I wasn't joking, it would be understandable anyway, since Punch has been very inconsiderate to Shield recently JS

I'm sensitive....and now I question why I'm still on the interwebs.

I think you mean "Unable to take jokes"

That works too.

It would make a world of difference if you would agree that the poisoned Matoran Vlad carries isn't -quite- dead, but I realize this is probably too much to ask for. So regardless, apology accepted.

She was smashed in the skull by a flying, fast-moving Rahkshi that was trying to kill her. When one takes into account how strong Rahkshi are, I think it would be unfair of me to say he didn't succeed. 

Ghe one in the corridors, as a Rahkshi could probably easily hear aand catch a panting Matoran in addition to knowing their way around the school better.

They're both in the hallways, though.... they basically just went in opposite directions. 

So were non Fe-Matoran in the group or are mono-gender elements non-canon here?

Either or, take your pick.