Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Technically speaking, Ultron's level is just a teensy bit higher than 7.

Cuz, you know, he has a freaking Makuta. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Ghidora, I've actually been planning this for a while. I was thinking about a chemist/alchemist character back when Sidonas almost got killed by Shark, but Arctic beat me to it. So I'll be posting a brute-with-a-sledgehammer-styled Rahk in a few hours, but right now I have a play to attend, so I will be posting when I am at a computer, as I am on a phone right at this moment.

I may have sort of beat you to that one with Draco..

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

So I have promised, and so it shall be.

Name: Grim

Level: 4

Type: Adaptation

Gear: A one handed mace, perfectly suited to crushing armor. A buckler, for stopping the flimsy bladed weapons of others. Armoured gauntlets. For various purposes. A Rahkshi staff modelled like that of Vorahk, with mechanical pincers that can cut, crush or grab objects. Terror, a Rhotuka that can absorb the power of a target and then unleash it on another target.

Appearance: Grim has made no changes to their suit's coloration, keeping the black and purple coloration known to Adaptation Rahkshi. Their eyes are similarly purple, and their chassis has been fitted with additional armor plating. Thin chainmail covers all exposed joints, and thick transparent lens covers their one eye. The other is covered by his Headplates. On their shoulder is the disembodied headplate of Mangai.

Personality: Loyal to the Makuta unfailingly, Grim is no nonsense, viewing the world in black and white. White being whatever the Makuta tell them, and Black being anything else. They are cruel, strong and unforgiving to their enemies, but to anyone else they are polite, if somewhat blunt.

Bio: Brought up by The Warrior Gorast, Grim is a formidable opponent, trained in the arts of war and combat. Sent to Corpus as Gorast's star pupil, to show and train their skills. They look forward to the day they will serve their dark mistress once more.

Edited by The UltimoScorp
  • Upvote 4

Now that is what I'd expect from a Rahkshi raised by Gorast.

Very nice.

• Upvote 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Going around hating insulting everyone for their mixed opinions no good reason will bring has brought about people ganging up on you Vaalku and putting Grim him in terrible shape.

There, I fixed it for you. :P

Also, I was wondering if Dakilik (or another super-secret upcoming Rahk ooh scary) could get in on the "Save the Matoran" happy fun times.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Exxan can't be dead. It isn't allowed.

See my signature, his name is crossed out. That means he's dead. Sorry. 

No one dies off screen.

Dallior did, Dane did. Probably a few others I can't think of. 

From the official topic:

Level

~From the Notes and Observations of Makuta Tridax, Master of the Isle of Nynrah~

So far all the new breed of kraata are, well, new. All of them are recently created, there’s none older than a year. In a way I quite like seeing them so fresh and raw, it means I have greater opportunity to study their development.

As mentioned previously all characters will start off at level 2, which I’d hoped would be a decent compromise between giving you some actually effective abilities while not making them so powerful you can just blast your way through problems without thinking. Levelling your character up will be decided by the staff on a case by case basis. If you’ve been posting very frequently, having your character train a lot and interact a lot then of course you’re going to level up, its just common sense. But if perhaps you don’t have as much free time and don’t post as much but make sure each of your posts is a well crafted thing of beauty, then thats going to earn you credit just the same.

Also worth noting is that, despite the Brotherhood’s best efforts to focus Corpus Rahkshi on more military aspects of life, you do get experience for other activities since, with your characters being so young, everything is a new experience for them. Go learn smithing from the Nynrah Ghosts, form a band with some friends, both just as valid a method for levelling up as regular sessions at the Gym. There are many roads to be becoming a Shadow Kraata and they’re all as valid as each other.

FORM A BAND.

GUIS.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

They were level two mooks.

So? Seriously dude, it's as if you're complaining that Exxan heroically sacrificed himself to hold off the Oohnorak, which also gave Caotchouc, Fang, Kat, Sliver and numerous others a catalyst for some serious character development.

Depends on your definition of useful.

Exxan, despite all the things he may have done wrong, always had a purpose in his actions.

And that's admirable in it's own right. Our characters, and indeed some of us personally may have disagreed with his thinking, but his opinions were always valid.

She got it reattached. 

Exxan dies when Michael Bay makes a good film. In that case, never.

Oh, and I have something for you all, a new character! Yay!

Name: Haken

Variation: Limited Invulnerability

Level: 2

Gear: Crusher, a large battleaxe built for heavy attacks. A large shield and a broadsword named Stabby. A belt that carries 10 throwing knives.

Appearance: Haken is slightly larger and taller than the size of a regular Rahkshi. He is strong, a brute and a muscular figure, pitch black with grey markings on his arms, legs, and torso. His eyes have been marked with purple around them. He wears a hooded robe covered with armor.

Personality: Haken is an accomplished warrior, though he is a reckless one at that. Haken is one who does not enjoy cheating and fights his foes with honor and respect on the battlefield. He only looks out for himself and those who's loyalty lies with the Makuta. He delights in chaos and anarchy when it is present. Haken is angry and easily provoked, ready to crush any bring down any who would challenge him to a fight. In combat he prefers to charge his enemy and attack, instead of sneaking or avoiding opponents. Though not a genius, Haken is above average intelligence, thinking of war plans and battle strategies when needed. He has average accuracy and prefers to attack his target with melee weapons. His loyalty is unwavering to the Makuta, and he will follow any of them and act upon any command without question. His attacks are mostly fueled by anger and rage, which just adds to his recklessness.

Bio: Haken, a Rahkshi of whose parentage is of Antroz, was sent to Corpus after being involved in several fights in Xia, one of which resulted in the severe injury of a Vortixx participant. He always searched for someone to do battle with, whether training or participating in fights, Haken has always practiced the art of war and combat in every aspect, including honorable treatment of his enemies.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Rail respected Exxan enough, even though he didn't know him that well personally.

Too bad he's off doing stuff and isn't around at the moment.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Name: Helix

Type: Cyclone

Gear

• He carries lots and lots of glass orbs and vials in a pouch he has. With this and his any ingredients he has on hand. He can make chemicals with one or more effects which depend on the properties of the liquid. (i.e. A frothy and cold liquid may create a bunch of foam which will freeze, and a sweet smelling fluid probably means apple cider.) However, sometimes he'll throw random chemicals together to making an unstable potion. Unstable potions explode.
  • He wields two metal blades with a insulated rubbery leathery grips that he calls Lightning Rods. Why the grip and the name? Because the blades are electrified by an electric generator (converted from an electrolysis device) that is strapped to his arms like a vambrace.
  • Powder Bombs - A bomb made out of gunpowder and a small clay pot with a string. This will be made after his gunpowder discovery. He will carry 5 of these bombs.
  • He also has a chemistry kit he had to create himself, consisting of glass beakers, granulated cylinders, test tubes, and flasks, a Bunsen burner, and other things. This he keeps in his dorm.
  • He also caries two syringe-knives that auto-injects upon puncturing through skin.

Appearance: Unlike the black and white of a normal Cyclone Rahkshi, he is green and silver, with transparent lime plates and spine. He also permanently wears shades because science is cool. And explosive. And flashy. His spine protrudes in a way that looks like wings, but they are small and simply aesthetic. Also his electricity on his blade comes out as a light lavender for reasons unknown.

Personality: He believes that science can solve most, if not all problems. And quite literally as he indulges in all knowledge related to science, engineering, smithing, and more. He prefers to stay away from his foes, using smoke, acid, and other vials to strike from afar.

Bio: He has been in Corpus Rahkshi since the beginning, but simply secluded from the rest of the student body. He has preferred to gather a ton of knowledge rather then join any event, preferring to spend a third of his day reading any and every book in the library, and the second applying his knowledge in the gym by training or lab work, and the other third sneaking to the Cauldron to get supplies. He used to do stuff in private in the corner of the gym away from others, but as he collected things from the Cauldron, he began to convert his dorm into a lab. But now he has amassed enough knowledge. Now was the time for action...yet he isn't sure where to start yet. At this time he is currently researching explosives, getting closer to making gunpowder.

Okay, first I'm going to veto the bombs. You already have the chemistry to make things go boom, giving yourself bombs, even if you only intend to have them later on, is kind if pointless and frankly pushes the limit on how much equipment I'm going to let pass. 

I'm also going to ask that you either take it down to just one electro-sword, or give them a shared power supply. And reinstate a limit on how many vials and orbs he's carrying round at any one time. You really do not want to be carrying around delicate glassware like that in a pouch, especially when they're filled with potentially hazardous chemicals, it's all going to break. Get a bandoleer or something

Name: Grim

Type: Adaptation

Gear: A one handed mace, perfectly suited to crushing armor. A buckler, for stopping the flimsy bladed weapons of others. Armoured gauntlets. For various purposes. A Rahkshi staff modelled like that of Vorahk, with grabbing pincers.

Appearance: Grim has made no changes to their suit's coloration, keeping the black and purple coloration known to Adaptation Rahkshi. Their eyes are similarly purple, and their chassis has been fitted with additional armor plating.

Personality: Loyal to the Makuta unfailingly, Grim is no nonsense, viewing the world in black and white. White being whatever the Makuta tell them, and Black being anything else. They are cruel, strong and unforgiving.

Bio: Brought up by The Warrior Gorast, Grim is a formidable opponent, trained in the arts if war and combat. Sent to Corpus as Gorast's star pupil, to show and train their skills. They look forward to the day they will serve their dark mistress once more.

Approved

Name: Haken

Variation: Limited Invulnerability

Gear: Crusher, a large battleaxe built for heavy attacks. A large shield and a broadsword named Stabby. A belt that carries 10 throwing knives.

Appearance: Haken is slightly larger and taller than the size of a regular Rahkshi. He is strong, a brute and a muscular figure, pitch black with grey markings on his arms, legs, and torso. His eyes have been marked with purple around them. He wears a hooded robe covered with armor.

Personality: Haken is an accomplished warrior, though he is a reckless one at that. Haken is one who does not enjoy cheating and fights his foes with honor and respect on the battlefield. He only looks out for himself and those who's loyalty lies with the Makuta. He delights in chaos and anarchy when it is present. Haken is angry and easily provoked, ready to crush any bring down any who would challenge him to a fight. In combat he prefers to charge his enemy and attack, instead of sneaking or avoiding opponents. Though not a genius, Haken is above average intelligence, thinking of war plans and battle strategies when needed. He has average accuracy and prefers to attack his target with melee weapons. His loyalty is unwavering to the Makuta, and he will follow any of them and act upon any command without question. His attacks are mostly fueled by anger and rage, which just adds to his recklessness.

Bio: Haken, a Rahkshi of whose parentage is of Antroz, was sent to Corpus after being involved in several fights in Xia, one of which resulted in the severe injury of a Vortixx participant. He always searched for someone to do battle with, whether training or participating in fights, Haken has always practiced the art of war and combat in every aspect, including honorable treatment of his enemies.

Approved

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Hoto... Phogen... maybe some of the ol' Cabal?

Yeh, Snake kinda liked him. The first time they ever met was before the first assignment when Snake pulled a prank on Clockwork and Exxan raged at him for braking up the Library's quiet :P

Kathok

*sniffles* Good times....

It's called Character Development. 

THAT'S WHAT ITS CALLED?

Never knew that. When making this character I wanted to give him one but I didn't what it is. Guess I learn something new everyday.

Are you okay if I simply just use gunpowder in my potions? Cuz he can't be an alchemist with having gunpowder. Or maybe he can...

Please no.

It's nothing like Raptor. If that's what you're thinking. Helix is based on one of my Self MOCs who is named Helix Storm. I might make another a version of him in Tanks.

EDIT: Changes in bold.

Name: Helix
Type: Cyclone
Gear

• He carries 27 of glass vials on a bandoleer. With this and his any ingredients he has on hand. He can make chemicals with one or more effects which depend on the properties of the liquid. (i.e. A frothy and cold liquid may create a bunch of foam which will freeze, and a sweet smelling fluid probably means apple cider.) However, sometimes he'll throw random chemicals together to making an unstable potion. Unstable potions explode.
  • He wields two metal blade with insulated rubbery leathery grips that he calls Lightning Rods. Why the grip and the name? Because the blades are electrified. They are wired to a single electric generator on his back (converted from an electrolysis device). Unsafe, much? Science does have its risks.
  • He also has a chemistry kit he had to create himself, consisting of glass beakers, granulated cylinders, test tubes, and flasks, a Bunsen burner, and other things. This he keeps in his dorm.
  • He also caries two syringe-knives that auto-injects upon puncturing through skin.

Appearance: Unlike the black and white of a normal Cyclone Rahkshi, he is green and silver, with transparent lime plates and spine. He also permanently wears shades because science is cool. And explosive. And flashy. His spine protrudes in a way that looks like wings, but they are small and simply aesthetic. Also his electricity on his blade comes out as a light lavender for reasons unknown.
Personality: He believes that science can solve most, if not all problems. And quite literally as he indulges in all knowledge related to science, engineering, smithing, and more. He prefers to stay away from his foes, using smoke, acid, and other vials to strike from afar.
Bio: He has been in Corpus Rahkshi since the beginning, but simply secluded from the rest of the student body. He has preferred to gather a ton of knowledge rather then join any event, preferring to spend a third of his day reading any and every book in the library, and the second applying his knowledge in the gym by training or lab work, and the other third sneaking to the Cauldron to get supplies. He used to do stuff in private in the corner of the gym away from others, but as he collected things from the Cauldron, he began to convert his dorm into a lab. But now he has amassed enough knowledge. Now was the time for action...yet he isn't sure where to start yet. At this time he is currently researching explosives, getting closer to making gunpowder.

I would like to get this sorted out a quickly as possible before things move too fast, and I think it got buried.

Wait, does that mean Fog 's stuck forever? Or is there anyway I can finish up the Venom Flier fight fast enough to get to teh Crawler?

You can just assume he made it into the Crawler with the rescue team. I didn't realize he was still out there.

Alright. Seeing as I don't want to be unrealistic and say Fog escaped unscathed, would it make sense to say that he escaped the Flyer with a sprained ankle and lost his dirk?

I would like to get this sorted out a quickly as possible before things move too fast, and I think it got buried.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi