Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

She's not talking about Tridax. She's referring to her own Makuta. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Meanwhile, Gorast is completely and utterly loyal, which would probably transfer to her kraata. Icarax, on the other hand, is brutal and arrogant. Although, he probably isn't as loyal- especially not to Teridax. Even so, his Rahkshi would learn to either hate his guts(Vitesse), or learn to be utterly loyal to him and every other Makuta.

Edited by Wielder-of-Shadow

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

SO...if someone is curious to know of this song thing. I came up with this idea when Omega had his funeral/cremation, thinking about what Bullseye would do if I he heard that he would be given a funeral by his (Omega's) friends. It expanded to be this.

Omega: The Song of Honor

Dallior: The Song of the Forgotten

Discord: The Song of the Insane

Silencer: The Song of Brotherhood

Zex: The Song of Lament

Shadow: The Song of Injustice

Root: The Song of Heroes

Exxan: The Song of Repentance

Maybe someone could find real songs for each one, I guess.

Songs? I can dig around a bit, but I think Reluctant Heroes fits a few of the criteria

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

I've always been fond of Red Versus Blue, myself. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

SO...if someone is curious to know of this song thing. I came up with this idea when Omega had his funeral/cremation, thinking about what Bullseye would do if I he heard that he would be given a funeral by his (Omega's) friends. It expanded to be this.

Omega: The Song of Honor

Dallior: The Song of the Forgotten

Discord: The Song of the Insane

Silencer: The Song of Brotherhood

Zex: The Song of Lament

Shadow: The Song of Injustice

Root: The Song of Heroes

Exxan: The Song of Repentance

Maybe someone could find real songs for each one, I guess.

Songs? I can dig around a bit, but I think Reluctant Heroes fits a few of the criteria

Keep in mind that I'm retconing the two posts related to that list and finding a central song. But that sounds good.

And no-sell every attack made against him cuz "lol, fat!" 

That only happened after we told Ghidora to edit.

In the original post, Cao's attack was ineffective, and Flubberbomber autohit him. 

Um.... deaf? That's probably not a good idea; just saying.... 

No, I mean, how exactly are you planning to interact with anyone? Your character won't be able to hear, or speak, and most of the characters in this game are too impatient to be bothered having a conversation via scrawled notes.

It's going to be awfully boring to play. 

There's no way to hear sneak attacks.

Aren't a good 75% of attacks made in this game sneak attacks? 

So, I thought I'd try and start over.

Name: Thespian

Variation: Power Scream

Level: 2

Gear: Basket-hilted Broadsword

Appearance: Basically your run-of-the-mill Power Scream Rahkshi (no staff though).

Personality: when he was young, Thespian wanted to be the hero. But he learned early on the true nature of the Makuta and the Rahkshi. And so, Aki learned to play the part of the villain, relinquishing his lofty dreams of being the protagonist. But if he was doomed to play the part of the antagonist whom everybody hated, he was going to make sure that he played that part as well as he could! And so, Thespian plays the part of the noble demon as if he were playing a role on stage, fully embracing the role of the villain, relishing its bitter, unpleasant flavor. If he could never be Macduff, then he would be Macbeth, and he would be the best Macbeth ever.

A lover of theater and literature, Thespian can often be seen with a book in his hand, studying the epic tales with intense fervor. This gets to the point where he can sometimes quote lines from the works he has read verbatim, reciting the lines by rote whole simultaneously understanding their deepest meanings. He will sometimes pattern his behavior off of the indivudals he particularly idolizes in these drams (though he takes note to not to repeat the mistakes that lead to their downfalls).

Bio: one of the progeny of Antroz, Thespian spent some time being raised by his "father" before being sent off to Corpus. Being "indoctrinated" with the ideals of the Makuta, Thespian was molded into being a model Rahkshi, a servant of the shadows that would never fall into the light (despite his own, long stamped-out inner inclinations towards heroism).

• Upvote 1

So, I thought I'd try and start over.

Name: Thespian

Variation: Power Scream

Level: 2

Gear: Basket-hilted Broadsword

Appearance: Basically your run-of-the-mill Power Scream Rahkshi (no staff though).

Personality: when he was young, Thespian wanted to be the hero. But he learned early on the true nature of the Makuta and the Rahkshi. And so, Aki learned to play the part of the villain, relinquishing his lofty dreams of being the protagonist. But if he was doomed to play the part of the antagonist whom everybody hated, he was going to make ###### sure that he played that part as well as he could! And so, Thespian plays the part of the noble demon as if he were playing a role on stage, fully embracing the role of the villain, relishing its bitter, unpleasant flavor. If he could never be Macduff, then he would be Macbeth, and he would be the best Macbeth ever.

A lover of theater and literature, Thespian can often be seen with a book in his hand, studying the epic tales with intense fervor. This gets to the point where he can sometimes quote lines from the works he has read verbatim, reciting the lines by rote whole simultaneously understanding their deepest meanings. He will sometimes pattern his behavior off of the indivudals he particularly idolizes in these drams (though he takes note to not to repeat the mistakes that lead to their downfalls).

Bio: one of the progeny of Antroz, Thespian spent some time being raised by his "father" before being sent off to Corpus. Being "indoctrinated" with the ideals of the Makuta, Thespian was molded into being a model Rahkshi, a servant of the shadows that would never fall into the light (despite his own, long stamped-out inner inclinations towards heroism).

Approved, and welcome back :)

• Upvote 1

7AOYGDJ.jpg

"My task for you loyal students is a simple one. Cause this traitor pain," 

I think that this is the beginning of a wonderful friendship. :evilbiggrin: 

How did I not notice that? It was my post that did it, and I didn't even notice....

IC: "Yes, proceed with the other hand," Tridax confirmed, "Something nice and sharp to go with the persistent aches your comrade is giving. 

I think Tridax just became Sliver's new hero. It's not often that she's encouraged to torture people. 

Anyone still left fighting in the hallway?

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

And that poor Matoran is still stuck in that storage room....