Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Oh believe me, my weather puns will blow you away. Some would hail me as the pun king, and they will be a shining example of history. It will cheer up those with the gloomiest looks on their faces, and will shake their bad moods until they are gone. Hopefully, though, I won't cloud the judgement of people on the case of other people's puns.

Edited by Wielder-of-Shadow
  • Upvote 1

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

I see what your saying with the shrine thing.  As for the rifle, Taltrun channels his powers through the blade the way a rahkshi chanels its powers through it's staff.  And it would com out of the barrel.  As for how he found the corpus rahkshi, I was thinking he could stumble a pone them after being mauled by a muaka.

What kind of power level does it have? I'm going to ask that it sticks to channeling his level 2 power, not be able to fire the equivalent of level 6.

Also, Corpus Rahkshi is an island. Not sure how you'd just stumble across it...

Still working on a Tridax post. Hopefully post it tonight assuming I don't fall asleep after a days toil and travel.

And Xara, Vlad and Mortsia all get a level up for their successful evacuation of the Matoran

Edited by I Am Ultron Six

7AOYGDJ.jpg

And Xara, Vlad and Mortsia all get a level up for their successful evacuation of the Matoran

This brings to mind a certain conversation that Xara had with Palma a long time ago:

IC: "Well, you're a fighter, yes? So I think that gives you two choices. Are you a sword, or are you a shield?" She rested on the side of a bed as she continued talking, letting the winged blades of her caduceus balance against the headrest. "A sword is someone who is sent into the field to seek out the Brotherhood enemies and destroy them. Perhaps you will meet them in battle, perhaps you will be tasked to assassinate them. But you must be sharp, you must be swift, and people will fear you when you are unsheathed. A shield is, in many the ways, the opposite. You react to threats, rather than forcing threats to react to you. You will use your strength to guard and shelter those who lack the strength to defend themselves. Part of a garrison in one of the more remote villages, perhaps. However a shield is, in just as many ways, very akin to a sword. They must be tireless, never ceasing and ever vigilant, unbending and true. If you want to know who you are I would start with that one question: Are you a sword or a shield?"

Xara's first level up was in battle - as a sword. And her second was in saving an innocent - as a shield. 

I think she's finally made her choice. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I see what your saying with the shrine thing.  As for the rifle, Taltrun channels his powers through the blade the way a rahkshi chanels its powers through it's staff.  And it would com out of the barrel.  As for how he found the corpus rahkshi, I was thinking he could stumble a pone them after being mauled by a muaka.

What kind of power level does it have? I'm going to ask that it sticks to channeling his level 2 power, not be able to fire the equivalent of level 6.

Ok, I can leave the rifle at level 2. And how about Taltrun was made on Courpus Rahkshi, and ran into the other character after being mauled by a rahkshi?

Bens_Channel_Art.jpgThe Duke is AWESOME!!!! 

Okay, I finally got around to updating Fang's profile up to recent events. Here's the more significant changes:

Name: Fang

Appearance: ...In an attempt to disguise himself as the Rahkshi "Vent," he undid much of the modification he had done to his original frail and short chassis, making him just below average height and still just as lanky. He has repainted himself a dark blue, edged in orange and decorated with angular tan spirals. A stylized fang, reminiscent of his old necklace, still decorates his headplates. Glowing orange vents pierce through his shell and the low silver crest that curves over his back, constantly emitting steam and heat. In the rebuilding, he also moved his Kraata lower in his body to protect himself from future attacks.

Bio: In the interest of space, Fang's full bio can be found on this Google Doc.

Now I just need to do everyone else...

EDIT: And there's Hoto, Tube, and poor Root... Four down, two to go...

Edited by Click
  • Upvote 2

Been sick, throwing up constantly, and preparing to head to an open house.

Recap please, and how did Dallior come back? I thought he was dead.

Oops. :P

Sorry, meant Dakilik.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Ok, I can leave the rifle at level 2. And how about Taltrun was made on Courpus Rahkshi, and ran into the other character after being mauled by a rahkshi?

Level 2 rifle is okay with me. 

Nobody is made on Corpus Rahkshi. You're made by your Makuta, recognised as a smarter Rahkshi, then sent to the academy for training and levelling up. If Taltrun went rogue then perhaps you could say he was recaptured and shipped off?

Also, ran into who now?

Anything else I need to do with my guy before he can be accepted Ultron?

For the record, I'd appreciate that edits and changes be made to a profile, or a newer version posted, before I approve. I link to them in the first post you see, and its so much easier for everyone if that link leads to an accurate profile and they don't have to chase down the conversation that follows

Edited by I Am Ultron Six

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Liar - Empty Dorm Wing/Beach

Seeing that the usually vacant part of the school was now also crawling with Porters, Liar immediately began heading for the nearest exit, spying a dismantled Fohrok and some Rahkshi tracks as he stepped out onto the sandy beach.

Looks like I wasn't the only one who decided to skip out on Tridax's little event... Interesting...

Xara hid the pieces of the wrecked Porter in one of the empty dorm rooms. Unless Liar went about searching every single one of them, I doubt he would've been able to "spy" it.

• Upvote 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Level 2 rifle is okay with me. 

Nobody is made on Corpus Rahkshi. You're made by your Makuta, recognised as a smarter Rahkshi, then sent to the academy for training and levelling up. If Taltrun went rogue then perhaps you could say he was recaptured and shipped off?

Also, ran into who now?

Anything else I need to do with my guy before he can be accepted Ultron?

For the record, I'd appreciate that edits and changes be made to a profile, or a newer version posted, before I approve. I link to them in the first post you see, and its so much easier for everyone if that link leads to an accurate profile and they don't have to chase down the conversation that follows

Ok, I'll edit the original profile, and I like the idea of him being recaptured. And he ran into whoever is playing the RP at the time.

Name:  Taltrun

Variation: Heat Vision

Level: 2

Gear: Elemental rifle (with a large blade under the hand rest), survival knife

Appearance: He looks like a yellow rahkshi of fear, with bulky shoulder armour.  He has an armor decal on his right-arm shoulder armor that looks like Karzakie's mask, and a tattoo on his lower right arm that looks like a hand grenade.

Personality:  He's the brutal type, that feels "what a gun cant fix, a fist can".  He is also very explorative, wondering off in his free time.

Bio: Taltrun (Knick-named brass knuckle) was created 1 year ago by an unknown makuta.  Apparently he was "too brutal" for is makuta's purposes, and was abandoned.  Taltrun  learned to survive on his own, and eventualy started to randomly walk into villages and cause destruction (The worst he ever did was shoot up a matoran village).  He was later captured and shipped to Corpus Rahkshi.

This is the edited version.

Edited by MCGPY

Bens_Channel_Art.jpgThe Duke is AWESOME!!!! 

Seeing that the usually vacant part of the school was now also crawling with Porters, Liar immediately began heading for the nearest exit, spying a dismantled Fohrok and some Rahkshi tracks as he stepped out onto the sandy beach.

Looks like I wasn't the only one who decided to skip out on Tridax's little event... Interesting...

Xara hid the pieces of the wrecked Porter in one of the empty dorm rooms. Unless Liar went about searching every single one of them, I doubt he would've been able to "spy" it.

Wasn't there one left on the beach though?

Running back towards the Porters just to hide a body that's already outside doesn't really make that much sense, but I'll go back and edit later if necessary.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Running back towards the Porters just to hide a body that's already outside doesn't really make that much sense, but I'll go back and edit later if necessary.

There was only one lone Porter just outside the school that confronted Xara, Vlad, and Mortsia; Mortsia destroyed it and Xara rushed back to hide the parts in an empty dorm room. None would be left outside.

I'm not even sure they were on the beach, either, really. I've been thinking there's a stony ledge just outside the entrance, and then a huge cliff. Somewhere in this cliff is the small, nearly unnoticeable entrance to the cave Xara, Vlad, and Mortsia are in, and at the base of it is beach. The trio went onto the stony ledge and the flew down to the cave, never touching the sand.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

I'm not even sure they were on the beach, either, really. I've been thinking there's a stony ledge just outside the entrance, and then a huge cliff. 

This is a big part of why I'd always thought the school only had one entrance. Since it's built on top of the cliff, the only entrance that actually connects to anything is the main one out front that leads onto the Causeway.

The other seven entrances would just open out into empty space, perhaps with a ledge or outcropping that could be stood on, or maybe just a sheer drop down onto the beach below. 

There was only one lone Porter just outside the school that confronted Xara, Vlad, and Mortsia; Mortsia destroyed it and Xara rushed back to hide the parts in an empty dorm room. None would be left outside.

I'm not even sure they were on the beach, either, really. I've been thinking there's a stony ledge just outside the entrance, and then a huge cliff. Somewhere in this cliff is the small, nearly unnoticeable entrance to the cave Xara, Vlad, and Mortsia are in, and at the base of it is beach. The trio went onto the stony ledge and the flew down to the cave, never touching the sand.

1. Hence why I mentioned that he only saw one, and why it would be somewhat illogical for Xara to potentially get caught by going back inside just to hide its remains, since they were already nowhere near where the rest of the Porters were searching and she could have just as easily done so without re-entering the building at all.

2. I was kind of using "Beach" as a blanket term to reference the immediate area outside the door. Even if they didn't touch the sand, in which case a minor edit would be required, it's still possible for them to leave some form of tracks against stone, whether it be from potential fluids from the dismantled Fohrok or just the dirt already on the feet of their armor.

3. So you're telling me that all three of them flew torwards the cave, despite the fact that Vlad was carrying a Matoran that had otherwise prevented him from fighting the Porter in the first place? Because that's a bit of a stretch for me to be perfectly honest, considering that the arms on the original Rahkshi model seem to become the primary means of changing direction while in Flight Mode, thus potentially limiting their ability to carry more cumbersome objects effectively and possibly injuring it even further just by the simple act of making a turn in mid-air, not to mention whether or not he could still realistically maintain his grip on the Matoran while his body was in the process of shifting itself around in the first place.

4. As previously stated in my last post, I'm still open to going back and editing if you think it's absolutely necessary for me to do so, but I just wanted to present my side of the debate for clarification purposes.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

1. Hence why I mentioned that he only saw one, and why it would be somewhat illogical for Xara to potentially get caught by going back inside just to hide its remains, since they were already nowhere near where the rest of the Porters were searching and she could have just as easily done so without re-entering the building at all.

2. I was kind of using "Beach" as a blanket term to reference the immediate area outside the door. Even if they didn't touch the sand, in which case a minor edit would be required, it's still possible for them to leave some form of tracks against stone, whether it be from potential fluids from the dismantled Fohrok or just the dirt already on the feet of their armor.

3. So you're telling me that all three of them flew torwards the cave, despite the fact that Vlad was carrying a Matoran that had otherwise prevented him from fighting the Porter in the first place? Because that's a bit of a stretch for me to be perfectly honest, considering that the arms on the original Rahkshi model seem to become the primary means of changing direction while in Flight Mode, thus potentially limiting their ability to carry more cumbersome objects effectively and possibly injuring it even further just by the simple act of making a turn in mid-air, not to mention whether or not he could still realistically maintain his grip on the Matoran while his body was in the process of shifting itself around in the first place.

4. As previously stated in my last post, I'm still open to going back and editing if you think it's absolutely necessary for me to do so, but I just wanted to present my side of the debate for clarification purposes.

1. But regardless, Xara did do that. Are you requesting that Locus edit the post where he specified this?

2. Yeah, they didn't touch the sand. I suppose it's possible  (though in my opinion unlikely) that there are vague tracks on the stone, but they really wouldn't tell him anything useful, I think. It could just as easily be assumed that they went out that entrance and flew off towards the Causeway, like they were supposed to.

3. I don't think we've ever said that Rahkshi require their arms for flight mode, only their feet. And seriously, if all the Rahkshi in this game had arms as short as the original model, I don't think even one third of the stuff they do would be possible. Fencing, swimming, giving each other hugs... It's all very tough to do with such tiny arms, so I always envision them having arms of more useful length. (Shameless plug, you can have a look at my envisionings of Vlad and others here; though you probably already knew that.) I'll point out also that the Stars Rahkshi had arms just as long as its legs, so it can be argued either that a) Rahkshi suits canonically vary, or b) Rahkshi suits are supposed to have longer arms, but in '03 didn't because of artistic license or part limitations. Either way, I think Vlad has longer arms than you give him credit for.

4. No problem, I don't mind a good debate. But like I've pointed out, I don't think the evidence Liar has for other Rahkshi skipping out really makes any sense. Therefore I do indeed request that you edit.

1. But regardless, Xara did do that. Are you requesting that Locus edit the post where he specified this?

2. Yeah, they didn't touch the sand. I suppose it's possible  (though in my opinion unlikely) that there are vague tracks on the stone, but they really wouldn't tell him anything useful, I think. It could just as easily be assumed that they went out that entrance and flew off towards the Causeway, like they were supposed to.

3. I don't think we've ever said that Rahkshi require their arms for flight mode, only their feet. And seriously, if all the Rahkshi in this game had arms as short as the original model, I don't think even one third of the stuff they do would be possible. Fencing, swimming, giving each other hugs... It's all very tough to do with such tiny arms, so I always envision them having arms of more useful length. (Shameless plug, you can have a look at my envisionings of Vlad and others here; though you probably already knew that.) I'll point out also that the Stars Rahkshi had arms just as long as its legs, so it can be argued either that a) Rahkshi suits canonically vary, or b) Rahkshi suits are supposed to have longer arms, but in '03 didn't because of artistic license or part limitations. Either way, I think Vlad has longer arms than you give him credit for.

4. No problem, I don't mind a good debate. But like I've pointed out, I don't think the evidence Liar has for other Rahkshi skipping out really makes any sense. Therefore I do indeed request that you edit.

1. It does seem a bit out of character for her to do that now that I think about it, given her knowledge of combat and the fact that Nato tends to play her with a reasonable amount of intelligence, but it isn't really all that game-breaking either.

2. True, but if there were more of them due to walking instead of flying, there would be more of a trail to follow.

3. I wasn't actually debating the size of an individual Rahkshi's arms (I have seen your MOCs, and I also agree that the originals were way too short, which is something I intend to fix when I get enough parts to build my own characters), just how they actually position themselves along with the rest of the body. For example, if the arms have to move themselves around the legs or if the suits are double-jointed in the shoulder department and they actually fold back behind the head (set version, not MoL), then Vlad should theoretically have some difficulty maintaining his hold on the Matoran while transforming, increasing the chances of him potentially dropping the little guy in the process and injuring him even further.

4. I have since went back and bleached Liar's section of the post from existence, effectively rendering the conversation moot.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

So, I'm looking to join this here RPG, and from what I've picked from that wiki, these Rahkshi characters are quite, well, the characters. I like the idea of thinking ones, but before I go and sign up, I gotta ask, can I get the following:

A brief soaking of what has happened, majorly, that has affected gameplay.

Possible help for a good start(I was figuring to just start out in the..."birthing" chambers, as a completely brand new one, to fit both my RL ignorance and IG one.).

And any other info you guys think would be good to know.

Well...

Corpus Rahkshi has experienced a lot of trama lately, including the deaths of several members, unfair and inhumane trials, and a bitter and cold battle on an island full of Visorak.

You'll hear a lot of talk on the death of the character Omega. Most of the Rahkshi here are hard-tone fighters with little knowledge on not killing each other, mostly because of their personality. There is soon to be a massive rebellion, but it's still in secret.

And... That's about it. Any other info can be found out easily in-game by asking around.

A good start would be, as usual, flying out to Corpus Rahkshi and landing by one of the entrances. That's the way it's supposed to be.

Do pack yourself carefully. Several people can get killed for thinking openly, looking at someone the wrong way, or for absolutely no reason. Best to be prepared.

Rule 1 of Corpus: Everyone is your enemy to begin with.

Rule 2 of Corpus: Never allow you and yourself to be alone in a room with Tridax.

Rule 3 of Corpus: Never get on the bad side of Palma (the healer).

Rule 4 of Corpus: Try not to get killed immediately.

Rule 5 of Corpus: Always follow all rules (Rules 1 - 100 that is)

• Upvote 1

Rule 1 of Corpus: Everyone is your enemy to begin with.

Rule 2 of Corpus: Never allow you and yourself to be alone in a room with Tridax.

Rule 3 of Corpus: Never get on the bad side of Palma (the healer).

Rule 4 of Corpus: Try not to get killed immediately.

Rule 5 of Corpus: Always follow all rules (Rules 1 - 100 that is)

I think I can get by with only 5% of the rules.

Okay. First, there has been -so- much that's happened. I don't even know how anyone would condense it all. That said, it's a pretty good story if you want to devote a couple weeks to reading it. Right about now, there's a memorial service going on which is more or less a cover for some Rahkshi loyal to Makuta to move in and deal with some rebels which showed themselves a little too early. Meanwhile members of another rebellion are gearing up to leave Corpus and are disguised throughout the crowd.

Almost every character has either started out just arriving at Corpus, or has been there a while and only recently started standing out.

I'd give the initial post by Ultron a thorough reading, as it has a lot of important information regarding the lore and rules of this particular RPG. As well as giving you some background.

Apologies if I missed anything, I've only just awoken, and posting with less than three hours of sleep generally doesn't make me too on point.

That said, Welcome to Corpus Rahkshi, and I do hope you join us!

I basically second what Chumpu said. Familiarizing yourself with the initial post is the way to start. Though a word of warning, the Matoran of Phantom-On-The-Water are no longer friendly to Rahkshi - after numerous transgressions against them on Locus's our part, they hate our guts, and shoot down Rahkshi with Cordak or Kanoka on sight.

If you really want a relatively brief summary of the story so far, I'd say check out the bios on some of Click's characters. As bios, they only really tell the tale around each individual character, but between all of them you can glean a fairly decent picture of what's been going on for the last 400 pages.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

Ok, ok, ok, ok, ok.

I shall have to approach this like one would approach a dangerous dog.

Screw it all, run for your life, and try to survive.

Name: Life

Variation: Weather Control

Level: 2

Gear:

Rucksack, containing some money, digital notation tablet, and the ever important change of socks.

Expandable Baton(School Carry), Pair of Daggers(Tasks/Assignments)

Appearance:

Life, like all Weather Control Rahkshi, has a shiny gold shell, with almost a silver colored spine. His eyes shine gold as well, and the rest of his body is a light gray. He is slightly more bent in his back than most, but unless somebody pulled out a measuring rod, it is almost invisible.

Personality:

(semi-WIP)An odd one, Life wants to be the uber-killer machine he was created to be, but he almost lacks a killer instinct. He comes across almost childish at times, but he means well and wants to succeed. Fresh out of the vats as well, he is very prone to culture shock from the more veteran students at the Academy.

Bio:

(Ongoing-WIP)Life's name comes not from the first thing he saw, but from the from the first thing he felt in his armor: new life. He thought it was fitting, and liked it. Of course, when he was told that most others like him named themselves after what they saw, not felt, he decided to keep that to himself.