Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

So far, we have a midget rahkshi named short with a mace taking on everyone, several blind rahkshi, such as Hoto or Era, who is level 5, rahkshi that are built like the hulk, one of whom has a shark fin, a rahkshi with high heels, toes, a feminine torso and a missing spine and now, if Bleach gets approved, we're having a rahkshi as tall as the Kraata that pilots a normal shell. I love this game. :)

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

And everyone seems to forget the two-headed rahkshi....

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Name:  Taltrun

Variation: Heat Vision

Level: 2

Gear: A long sword, survival knife

Appearance: He looks like a yellow rahkshi of fear, with bulky shoulder armour.  He has an armor decal on his right-arm shoulder armor that looks like Karzahni's mask, and a tattoo on his lower right arm that looks like a hand grenade.

Personality:  He's the brutal type, that feels "what a gun cant fix, a fist can".  He is also very explorative, wondering off in his free time.

Bio: Taltrun (Knick-named brass knuckle) was created 1 year ago by an unknown makuta.  Apparently he was "too brutal" for is makuta's purposes, and was abandoned.  Taltrun  learned to survive on his own, and eventualy started to randomly walk into villages and cause destruction (The wors he ever did was shoot up a matoran village).  He was later captured and shipped to Corpus Rahkshi.

Approved, though there are a few minor changes you may wish to make just for clarity (Karzakie is meant to be Karzahni, I assume?)

Bens_Channel_Art.jpgThe Duke is AWESOME!!!! 

Hi. I just got my character approved, and was wondering how I should join in?

Welcome to the game! But any entirely OOC posts, like yours or this one I'm writing, should go in this here discussion topic - the Student Register. :)

Most new Rahkshi join the game with a post detailing their arrival at the Causeway, like this recent arrival. (Hope you don't mind if I use you as an example, FallenAtlas.) Others just start up as if they had been in the school for a while. You could go either way, really, though at this point it's not much difference - almost everyone is out on the Causeway anyways.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

O.O.C. There was a loud banging on the front door. Everybody in the hall stood still.  It wasn't long before somebody, with their weapon drawn, went and opened the door.  They opened it, and immediately pointed there weapon at who was on the other side.  It was a rahkshi of heat-vision, who was badly injured.

I.C.  "H....hh..help.......me..."

O.O.C.  The rahkshi, who was now unconscious, fell to the ground.  He was dying.

OOC means "out of character". You should use it when you have to say something like "open for interaction", "I've got to leave now" or whenever you have to say something that isn't meant to be taken as the characters action or speech.

IC means "in character". You don't have to use it when your character is speaking only, it's used when describing actions as well. 

Some of us don't like it when you control our characters without permission and you did exactly that. It's called bunnying and it's no fun.  

Here's a fixed up version of your post. 

IC (As Example): There was a loud banging on the door, but it went unheard as most of the students left the causeway and the few rahkshi remaining were too engaged in their own battles to hear the noise. The door swung open as a rahkshi of heat vision, who was badly injured, hobbled in as he tried to speak. "H... H-H... Help... Me..." The rahkshi collapsed as he went unconscious. 

OOC: Open for interaction! Please save my character.

Edited by Liuth
  • Upvote 1

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Undercover as a Matoran because it's easier to disguise something when it's small than when it's huge.

Like a Rahk.

Well, who really trusts a half-bio tall Rahk to be a combat expert? he was given the device to be a healer. Hence his want to heal Matoran.

Ok.  So, I'm a dying guy, laying on the floor by the front door of the school, and nobody has knowtised yet.

O.O.C. There was a loud banging on the front door. Everybody in the hall stood still.  It wasn't long before somebody, with their weapon drawn, went and opened the door.  They opened it, and immediately pointed there weapon at who was on the other side.  It was a rahkshi of heat-vision, who was badly injured.

I.C.  "H....hh..help.......me..."

O.O.C.  The rahkshi, who was now unconscious, fell to the ground.  He was dying.

OOC means "out of character". You should use it when you have to say something like "open for interaction", "I've got to leave now" or whenever you have to say something that isn't meant to be taken as the characters action or speech.
IC means "in character". You don't have to use it when your character is speaking only, it's used when describing actions as well. 

Some of us don't like it when you control our characters without permission and you did exactly that. It's called bunnying and it's no fun.  

Here's a fixed up version of your post. 

IC (As Example): There was a loud banging on the door, but it went unheard as most of the students left the causeway and the few rahkshi remaining were too engaged in their own battles to hear the noise. The door swung open as a rahkshi of heat vision, who was badly injured, hobbled in as he tried to speak. "H... H-H... Help... Me..." The rahkshi collapsed as he went unconscious. 

OOC: Open for interaction! Please save my character.

Ok.

Welcome to the game! But any entirely OOC posts, like yours or this one I'm writing, should go in this here discussion topic - the Student Register. :)

Most new Rahkshi join the game with a post detailing their arrival at the Causeway, like this recent arrival. (Hope you don't mind if I use you as an example, FallenAtlas.) Others just start up as if they had been in the school for a while. You could go either way, really, though at this point it's not much difference - almost everyone is out on the Causeway anyways.

No complaints here, just glad to be an example.

(Also, somebody go bug the gold shelled Rahkshi named "Life." He needs a friend. Or an enemy.)

(Also, somebody go bug the gold shelled Rahkshi named "Life." He needs a friend. Or an enemy.)

OK, I'll go bug him. Where is he?

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Well, if life goes to the front door of the school, he'll have a friend. Cuz my guy is laying there dying.

OK, I'll go bug him. Where is he?

Causeway, standing in the crowd.

Alrighty, I'd like to have Kovinth try and do something in this situation, but before I do that I want to stamp down exactly what level 2 teleportation does so I'm not stepping on anyone's toes. I know it's short bursts at short range, but as far as specifics go, does anyone have any objections to five teleports in a short time at about a ten foot range?

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

Undercover as a Matoran because it's easier to disguise something when it's small than when it's huge.

Like a Rahk.

Well, who really trusts a half-bio tall Rahk to be a combat expert? he was given the device to be a healer. Hence his want to heal Matoran.

So get a shapeshifting Rahkshi. Maybe get an illusion Rahkshi. Heck, if you didn't want interaction get a chameleon Rahk and they can just hang around in the background. Bleach's undercover style of "just being small" is pointless because he still looks like a Rahkshi and is going to have to do some of those things to disguise himself anyway. 

And what that last paragraph doesn't do is explain how he got that device. Especially as his Makuta clearly prefers him to be a spy not a psychotherapist

Alrighty, I'd like to have Kovinth try and do something in this situation, but before I do that I want to stamp down exactly what level 2 teleportation does so I'm not stepping on anyone's toes. I know it's short bursts at short range, but as far as specifics go, does anyone have any objections to five teleports in a short time at about a ten foot range?

That seems fine to me

7AOYGDJ.jpg

That second L was an i.

And his Makuta Did want him as a spy, but isn't wasteful. Otherwise he would have trashed him after his 'bleaching' accident. Instead, trains him painfully to level 2, equips him with a device that can only be used if he follows the path his Makuta wants him to take, and ship him to corpus to keep him in line and work out that fear.

IC: Matoran - Beach Cave.

"What the...?" he jerked backwards, recognising the outline of Rahkshi hands scratching in the dirt. What kind of trick was this?

I doubt the matoran would be able to see the hand. Since Mortsia has leveled up, he can:

Sand Yellow Metallic/Bright Yellow Chameleon Can blend in perfectly with any shadowed terrain.

And a cave is generally a fairly dark place. Unless blend in doesn't mean invisible... Not sure.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

My understanding of Chameleon was that it worked best when the person using it wasn't moving. And while the cave may be dark, the sand Mortsia is scribbling in isn't. Since his hand is moving, the his chameleon won't be able to perfectly match the texture of the sand, thus making it semi-visible. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Chameleon =/= Invisibility. 

And considering that the Matoran was just attacked, kidnapped, and severely wounded by Rahkshi, and there's nothing else on the island with hands that big, I think it'd be pretty obvious what the hand belongs to. 

There's no ADA in the Corpus universe. Makuta don't care about their disabled children.

...we should start one. Forget bands, we're organizing a club for developing Braille.

Edited by Click

Not likely to happen while we're still at Corpus, I think. Between rebellion and Matoran and the typical everyday brawling and everything else, there's just too much going on in the school to have the chance to concentrate on that. If we get to Malebranche, then perhaps we can work on such a feat, but the school is probably too turbulent right now.

I do heartily support the idea, though, obviously.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

It's too bad we're all too busy killing each other for anyone to invent/discover braille.

Era's been learning how to read letters carved into stone. It's how she figured out what the monuments out on the Causeway said. 

Reposting Bleach profile with changes in Bio to better suit the game. Also posting Frog profile, and that will be my characters... Maybe.

Name: Bleach

Variation: Vacuum

Gear: Bleach carries a small beetle-shaped device fused to the back of his hand, too small to be used in fighting. It has the ability to heal minds when he places that hand on another Rahk's head for even a moment. As said before, sucks in combat. He also has a diary in his dorm.

Appearance: Measuring half a Bio tall, Bleach is incredibly light and can throw himself around because of it. He was the usual Vacuum Rahk color until accident (see Bio) which bleached his head, body, and upper limbs white. His eyes are light blue.

Personality: Bleach is very easily scared, and seemingly helpless. He likes company, and is good-natured to everybody who doesn't scare him. He often gets nightmares when he sleeps. His intentions are to establish his own communications center to Matoran and heal them when they are troubled, although he has no idea if his device will work on them. (it only works slightly on anything besides Rahkshi)

Bio:

Bleach was designed to infiltrate Matoran villages, but proved too cowardly and soft. Not wanting to scrap his creation, his Makuta fitted him with the beetle-shaped device to literally force him into life as a healer. During a factory accident in his Makuta's laboratory, his body was dumped on by sulfurous materials, staining it permanently white and erasing the nice paint from before. After which, he proved his reasonable combat skills and was assigned to corpus.

Name: Frog

Variation: Power scream

Gear: A couple of "canes" which are incredibly strong metal maces with blunt ends. An electronic keyboard with built-in speakers, kept in his dorm. It is fitted with a rechargeable battery. Battery charger in his dorm. Also, probably should count this as gear: Has a long, stretchy, sticky tongue which can latch onto light objects and pull them into his mouth, stretching 3 Bio away(at the most. Usually it's just 2 Bio as 3 is where it starts to hurt). NOTE: the tongue is, indeed, inside his mouth.

Appearance: Normal Rahk height. Handles on maces painted brown to look like wood. Eyes appear to be fire at all times, even though they don't work. Hunched a bit. And has a really, really big head and strong, thick neck.

Personality: Frog is secluded, not willing to talk to anyone. He also likes to exercise a lot. Due to his blindness, he is unable to see(duh), which is an impediment on many of his activities. Still, he has trained himself to use his keyboard to play wonderful music of multiple varieties and considers himself quite the composer.

Bio: Frog started out life oddly, due to a neurological growth disorder that increased the size of his head incredibly. The suit he was being put in had to be modified and re-modified to fit him, and when it was all said & done, the Makuta that made him decided to throw him to Karz and hope he burned. He changed his mind, however, when several weeks of being alone gave the Rahk a musical crave. He began to make notes out of pieces in the floor, walls, and ceiling of his small room. So impressed was the Makuta that he had him write songs and play them during battles of other Rahks, torture sessions of Matoran, and likewise. He eventually reached level 2 and was shipped to Corpus to see how good of a fighter he actually was.

Other: One talent he has kept to himself, that revealing would be shocking. He's rather embarrassed by it. He's a superb, unnaturally talented singer.

So far none of the disabled/handicapped/impaired have exhibited a need for help. Hoto has no problems with her blindness, Vaalku somehow gets around just fine despite lacking an arm and a leg, and Illusive can communicate just fine. 

Hi! I was hoping to get active in the RPs here and was wondering if someone could explain what exactly this is, 'cause it looks fun :P

-O Knavery

Most vile, O trick of the Empire's basest wit.

A snare, a ruse, a ploy: and we the fools.

What great deception hath been plied today--

O rebels, do you hear? Fie, 'tis a trap! -Admiral Ackbar

More players.... Mwahahahahhahahaha! :evilbiggrin:

Edited by Locus