Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Shark didn't leave via the entrance, he flew out of his dorm window and stayed down at the base of the pillars, so anyone not looking directly down over the ledge of one probably wouldn't have. And it was raining vehemently. (Which in addition to obscuring vision would make most want to go inside anyways, I would think :P ) So probably not.

Okay, that makes more sense.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Shark is the best killer we've ever had. It's kinda scary, to be honest....

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

[cut]

I assume this blood is supposed to be Fader's, right? Because... the rocks Fader died on were at the base of the Causeway pillars, right at sea level, and I don't see why the blood wouldn't have been rapidly washed away in the same torrential waves of the storm you mention would (and did) wash away the body.

I thought it was kind of obvious when I had Murder licking up some random blood near the school that it would be Fader's. When no-one objected, I thought that meant it was okay for the blood to still be there. Of course, it's not like the corpse magically vanished, leaving only a pool of blood - most of it would be gone as well, but some traces should still be visible. Silver likely wouldn't have found it on his own, but Murder (who you will see more of later) likes to check everything out and would definitely find it, even if there was only a little left.

Well then, I apologize for not objecting earlier; I didn't actually figure it out. Perhaps I misunderstood your location to be closer to the school and at a higher elevation than the far off and very low-altitude location of Fader's death and thus figured the blood had to be of someone else. :blink: My bad.

But torrential storm waves are still really good at washing things away, and blood is liquid, which would only make it easier. I really don't think there would have been any blood left within a matter of moments. Maybe a vague scent that someone as bloodthirsty as Murder would pick up would help you avoid excess editing caused by my failure to recognize the situation earlier? But I really don't imagine there being any liquid blood left at all.

I'm trying not to be biased, but maybe I am.  Anyone else have any thoughts on the matter?

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff
  • Upvote 1

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

I'm trying not to be biased, but maybe I am.  Anyone else have any thoughts on the matter?

No, everything you're saying makes perfect sense, at least to me. You've clearly put a lot more thought into covering up Shark's crimes than Gukko has into discovering them. 

Except for this: 

Maybe a vague scent that someone as bloodthirsty as Murder would pick up would help you avoid excess editing caused by my failure to recognize the situation earlier? 

You shouldn't have to make stupid compromises like this for someone else's mistake.

No one would be able to smell anything in the middle of a torrential downpour, and by the time the storm was over, all traces of blood would've been long gone, leaving nothing left to smell. 

• Upvote 2

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Dakilik

"Given our instrumentation, I'd say soft rock and jazz. Soft rock is a broad range, so that will be fun to work with." Dakilik, Tangirahk, and Senor Fraug walked down the halls.

Once they reached the(1. library, they saw a (2. fight breaking out between a two-headed Rahk... and a jumbo-size Rahk blocking the doorway. "Well, lady and gentleman, what do we do now?"

Umm, two things I have listed in Bold

IC Flabbergaster

A bubbling hiss occurred above him, and a glance told him lava. And loads of it. So that's how you use the gym... Very well.

Right above his head, a poorly-shaped slab erupted, convex to catch the lava. Well, for a little while.

He then reached for the wrists of his combatants. He seriously needed to get a weapon sometime.

IC: Glaciem Ignis -(1. Gym.

This rahk seemed to be overestimating the length of his arms. First he'd thought he could reach our heads, now he was trying to reach our hands. Perhaps he didn't realise exactly what sort of weapons we were using... 

And considering those weapons were currently gouging into his shoulders....

He stopped the lava.

I noticed.

What do we do?

Maybe we should let him go. He's clearly an idiot who couldn't fight to save his life.

Ugh.... fine.... okay....

(2. We pull our blades free and turn away, looking for someone else to fight.  

Edited by Dragon11603

Really? Huh. Hey, Sergei! Update yer danged character profile! :P

I have, in fact. Just earlier today.

NAME: Shark

VARIATION: Silence

LEVEL: 3

Jayar and Vlad are currently up-to-date as well.

As for your other question... we shall see. But it's seeming increasingly likely that the answer is no.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff
  • Upvote 1

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Shark is the best killer we've ever had. It's kinda scary, to be honest....

Is it wrong that I can picture Shark wearing a hockey mask and hiding out in the forest, planning to butcher an entire summer camp full of unsuspecting Matoran one-by-one?

Thanks Aerixx.

On the bright side, not investigating Shark's crimes is probably beneficial to one's health, right?

You should know by now that I don't give a Manas about my characters' safety and well-being. :P

It's true.

He let Rail turn Mantis into a pretzel before having him choke to death on his own spit.

Serial Killer. 

Ch ch ch ch ah ah ah ah... Ch ch ch ch ah ah ah ah...

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

A final note from Mutran:

"Well, I'm still not sure what variant I made, but it's smart, really smart, especially for it's level. It escaped it's vial through brute force - the glass shattering alerted me to its presence. We couldn't see it for a while (me and a Matoran slave), but it was the matoran who saw it, and the last thing he saw, as the beast lunged towards the matoran's neck and cleanly decapitated it.

I had to clean up that mess and now have to find another 'willing' subject.

After the hilarious death, the hybrid turned to me and chirruped happily, as if presenting me with a kill and wanting me to congratulate it. However, as I went to embrace my lovely machine of death, it tried too chew my fingers off, the ungrateful . I feel that in time, it shall be needed to be introduced to its brothers in a more secure way, perhaps that place that Tridax is rambling on about."

• Upvote 1

My sig always remains the same. I'm easy to recognise. 

Everyone seems to know who I am.... whether I want them to or not. 

Well, with Era and Xara leaving the school, I guess I've got to focus a lot more on developing my other characters. 

Might have something to do with the post count. :P

*Whistles innocently.*