Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Also, anyone up for giving Shark his own slasher film?

JAWS 15, anyone?

That's already playing out right now.

What about "FNaC (Five Nights at Corpus) - Revenge of the Rahkshi"?

That sounds terrifying.

But which animatronics would be which Rahkshi?

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Burst could be Foxy, since both are normally heavily damaged.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

OOC: Click: Is it day time or night time at the moment? Or when you said "night", did you just mean night from a rahk's perspective? Cos up until this point I'd kinda been assuming that rahkshi are nocturnal...

I thought the same, and generally we can get by in an ambiguous "twilight" state. But Flabbergaster's last post mentioned the sun coming up, so I figured we should be consistent. I can edit if you'd prefer.

Burst could be Foxy, since both are normally heavily damaged.

Eh, I see Shark more as Foxy.

Anyone else thinking of comparing certain loyalists to animatronics?

Unicode, can I haz a Mar'jik post please?

Edited by Kovika

OOC: Draco has found a weapon by the name of the Necrosmith. In it's scythe form, it can drain the power of any being it it slices or impales, absorbing it for later use. The absorption is, however, very slow. In hammer form, the hammer can release this energy. The hammer can also channel the power of it's user.

So does the absorption thing only work as long as the blade actually has contact? Because being able to constantly, even if slowly, drain someone if you just give them so much as a little nick is way OP.

And in hammer form I'm guessing it can only use the stolen power to the degree its absorbed them?

For the scythe form, it has to be in constant contact, yes, and the hammer form is also yes.
Hey not-Ultron, think this got missed.

Oh I just thought me not having any more questions or criticisms was obvious enough that I was letting it pass.

Adjusted Holistic continues to be approved

7AOYGDJ.jpg

It's not like he'd be able to tear people in half with his bare hands or anything too OP.

I'm pretty sure using magnetism to tear people in half would fall under the issue of autohitting.

So not just OP, but also against the rules. 

True, but the word "people" just sounded better than "inorganic, non-living metallic objects" to me in that particular sentence.

I'll try to keep my exaggerations to a minimum from now on.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I thought the same, and generally we can get by in an ambiguous "twilight" state. But Flabbergaster's last post mentioned the sun coming up, so I figured we should be consistent. I can edit if you'd prefer.

I was under the impression that this entire attack on the village was taking place in broad daylight, to be honest...

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

The joys of RPing. Weather, time of day, and even hallway locations are as ambiguous or specific as you want to make it.

I thought it only made sense for them to be attacking at night, when it's most comfortable for Rahkshi. That would mean the Rebellion escaped the night before, flew through the morning, slept through the day, walked through the night, and left in the morning. But who knows.

Edited by Click

Why would the Makuta send creatures vulnerable to light on a raid in the daytime?

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

But our rahks can go out in the daylight...

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Really? I thought it still burned them at low levels.

EDIT: Found the quote:

We were at least able to make it so a Rahkshi armour keeps the kraata inside relatively safe from exposure to light, which even the new breed remain depressingly vulnerable to if bright enough. Their metal casings stop sunlight from burning their skin but do little to stop it affecting their sight; Rahkshi are like Onu-Matoran, their vision is near-perfect in the dark but tends to blur or fade the brighter the light gets. The fault in the new breed that gives them their intelligence also allows them to fight down the instinctive fear and dislike of sunlight but it still tends to disorientate and confuse them, a weakness which should leave them once they mature enough.

So in broad daylight we might be in trouble, but in the midst of the storm it should still be dark anyways regardless.

Oh, and 3000 posts. :D

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff
  • Upvote 1

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Well, Lucid has predicted the future before, and seems like a 'breaking the fourth wall' kind of Rahk, so I wouldn't be surprised if said rainbow Rahkshi walked into Sergei/Johnrahk's house and told him about his next title.

I love how Wyrd gave Rain a Cabasa that shoots sonic booms, what other instruments are going to be made? A triangle that disrupts our molecules? A flame throwing guitar?

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

I'm personally betting on a link of sausages that's been sitting out in the sun for three weeks and doubles as a set of poisonous nunchaku, but that's just me.

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Well, the first batch included a Kane-Ra horn and plenty of obscure weaponry. A sonic cabasa seems fun to me.

...I'm beginning to notice a trend here. Sonic horn, sonic bow, sonic cabasa. Ultron, you love your sonic booms.

Sonics is one of the most powerful elements; of course he likes it. 

Hoto x Jayar are the perfect couple.

"Rahkshi hugs are best hugs." 

Yeah... Exxan and Phogen are definitely.... together... 

I'm not convinced, sorry. 

Death and destruction, really. The Rahkshi have invaded Phantom-on-the-Water in full force, with Grim leading the charge. The rebellion is continuing to escape, And Rail, Dormirahk, and Numlef are planning on stopping the massacre. There are a few Rahkshi who are just wandering around the school.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg