Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Very well, then. 

Though I'm still iffy about the concept, I'll guess I've got little choice but to let it go. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Name: Botch

Variation: Limited Invulnerability

Level: 2

Gear: An electro chute blade

Appearance: The gray Rahkshi suit is extremely rusty around the joints and the case and head are marked with scratches and scars. Her brown eye was a replacement for her old eye, which got gouged out. Her spines are broken and incredibly blunt.

Personality: Botch lives as a scavenger by nature and often taken scraps of valuables that lost all interest in the eyes of their old owners. She refuses to fight until her own life is threatened. However, since her development was forced, sometimes, she is prone to primal bursts of behavior where she hunts for kanohi to infect.

Bio: Botch was created as an experiment to see if a Makuta could boost the leveling process of a Kraata. The experiment was a minor failure, but her father began to refer to her as a failure in many ways. The Kraata believed its name to be Botch since his Makuta used that word the most when referring to him. As a sick punishment, it was given a rahskhi suit so it could feel extreme pain, which consisted of her brothers attacking him.

When the Makuta came back to check on her, he was shocked to see a bloody mess and Botch ransacking the lair of kanohi to infect After that day, the rahkshi was allowed to live, received a replacement eye and Botch spent day after day seeking out masks. Sometime later, after being given an electro chute blade and being polished up, the rahkshi has moved to Corpus Rahkshi, although her armor is beginning to rust and due to her training, the armor is becoming extremely scratched and the spines are now in very bad condition.

Edited by Lewa the Soaring Champion

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

How long did it take for you to do this?

Several hours. I was on mobile.

• Upvote 3

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

While I admire your dedication to the cause, this is precisely the reason why I just stick to standard black for all of my posts.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

How long did it take for you to do this?

Several hours. I was on mobile.

Really? Sounds like a waste of time when you could have just used the generator someone posted in the Skype chat... who was that now? :sly: Let me find it...

[3:12:35 AM] Of Australian Origin: http://patorjk.com/text-color-fader/

[3:12:49 AM] Of Australian Origin: I used this.

You fraud. :P

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

I'm kidding. I used an online gradient generator.

EDIT: Ninja'd.

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

I'm on mobile right now; it was quoting your post and seeing the obscene amount of coding in the quote that gave me the idea to say that.

Yet I still don't remember any of the codes to type in for mobile besides Italics and even then, I still suck at it.

Anyone want to attempt what Nato did via mobile? 3,000 widgets to the first person to succeed.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

All I need is a lot of patience and a greater knowledge of hexdecimal coding. I don't even know how anyone would get all those colors in a reasonable amount of time, and my mobile device has an infuriating habit of refreshing the page whenever you leave it to look something up.

IC Doubt

Doubt snapped his other hand onto Nightmare's leg, carrying the momentum into a quick 360 spin. When Nightmare was aligned to hit shock, Doubt let go.

The spin and force collapsed Doubt onto his knees, His watch jingling.

His watch...

Doubt's eyes filled with terror as he realized what he was doing.

I have a bit of a complaint here. Doubt did not even acknowledge the sweeping kick, and even if he did, but was still standing, throwing Nightmare into Shock wouldn't really do much, as Shock is right under Doubt.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

Okay, this is my final character. If I try to make another, somebody slap me.

Name: Spezia

Variation: Plant Control

Level: 2

Appearance: A light green with lines of white running around her limbs. Occaisonally wears a ridiculous chef's hat.

Gear: Spezia has three bags. In one bag, she has various spices, from cinnamon to oregano to basil, with salt, sugar, and pepper in it as well. In another bag, she has seeds which she plants, uses her powers on it, and harvests the materials she needs. In her final bag, she has a variety of knives, a meat tenderizer, a peeler, a cheese grater, and a stirring spoon. All these bags are labelled. She also has a chef's hat.

Personality: Spezia can come across as rude to most people, and believes that she is the most important in any room. She is quite bossy, and makes sure her brother, Strurin, never forgets who is in charge. Despite this, Spezia can make a meal out of almost anything edible. She uses the gym to cook, from thinking up the tables to the furnaces she uses to cook. She is disgusted by the Refectory slop, just like Strurin.

Bio: Bio: Spezia was created by a Makuta who was into the finer arts, and as such, passed on her skills to her children. This Makuta was part of a small group of Makuta who respected these arts, and this particular Makuta was into cooking. She taught Spezia and her brother how to use their skills to cook, and then sent them to Corpus to pass on this art.

Edited by Akai Zaza

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

Name: Strurin

Variation: Rahi Control

Appearance: Standard Pink for Rahi Control Rahks, But Has Padded feet to Dull Footsteps.

Gear: A Bow, a Quiver of arrows, Rope(For Traps), and a few Pots and Pans he keeps in his Dorm.

Personality: Strurin is generally calm and patient, even around his sister, although she can test his patience. He respects the lives of the animals, taking only what they need. - is skilled in trapping, and can identify any Rahi. Like his sister, SpeziaStrurin is disgusted by the Refectory slop.

Bio: Strurin was created by a Makuta who was into the finer arts, and as such, passed on her skills to her children. This Makuta was part of a small group of Makuta who respected these arts, and this particular Makuta was into cooking. She taught Strurin and his sister how to use their skills to cook, and then sent them to Corpus to pass on this art. 

Edited by Dragon11603

And this is the part where we "cheer"

Yayz

Now I'm trying to figure out where Vaalku's dorm should be.

Sometimes I wonder how anyone except for Hoto would find their dorm.

Speaking of, you ever think anyone is going to realize that certain rebellion members aren't present?

Honestly, I think two players playing siblings is actually better than one person having two characters who happen to be siblings, mainly for bias reasoning. For more experienced RPers, it isn't a big deal, but for those with less experience, they may have a favored character, and as such always make the sibling battles go in the favor of their favorite character. I realized that with the Draco and Vitesse fight.

• Upvote 3

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

I don't think it matters much, explain it realistically however you want or not at all. If I recall correctly, prior explanations have included prolonged (possibly unnatural) sleep, wanderings on the mainland, a non-canon removal by the Makuta from the school and subsequent universe-spanning adventures, and my personal favorite, a new-found obsession with Solitaire. Your call.

IC: Aka'Ri 

Aka'Ri arrived at the Cauldron. The Fikou scurried out of the armor and onto the floor. "Are any vendors selling armor?" it asked loudly.

I'm not sure if there's a misunderstanding here, but I thought I'd bring it up just in case. There are no vendors in the Cauldron. It's just a big room full of random weapons, paint, food, and metal scraps. And I doubt there would be any Rahkshi-sized armor pieces, so it would probably have to be customized.

IC: Aka'Ri

Aka'Ri arrived at the Cauldron. The Fikou scurried out of the armor and onto the floor. "Are any vendors selling armor?" it asked loudly.

I'm not sure if there's a misunderstanding here, but I thought I'd bring it up just in case. There are no vendors in the Cauldron. It's just a big room full of random weapons, paint, food, and metal scraps. And I doubt there would be any Rahkshi-sized armor pieces, so it would probably have to be customized.

I just had an idea: What if someone decides to set up a sort of base of operations in those caves? I know it seems kind of pointless, but just think of how it could be used..

Depends on what you mean by base of operations. If you just mean using a cave instead of a dorm, Lucid's already doing so. If you mean for an organization, like the rebellion, I don't really see the need because there aren't really any secret organizations in existence in the school at the moment.

Though, if some were to come into existence, though, caves (either on the mainland, or the island of the school itself) as meeting places probably would be a good idea. Certainly safer than the empty dorm wing.

Yeah. The empty dorm wing seems to have worked out pretty well for everyone thus far, but there's also the ruins of Phantom-on-the-water, numerous other caves both on the Corpus island and the mainland, and of course the forest. 

Plenty of places to hide out. 

Become a Hunger Rahkshi.