Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Well you gotta do something with all the scrap metal. It can't all be turned into great works. And that paint ain't gonna shift itself now is it?

I guess not.

Omega thought Vaalku was a creepy, annoying stalker

So does.... pretty much everyone, to be honest. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Yeah, because Exxan's been enjoying this so much...

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I don't know, seems to me like he was:

IC: Exxan - Beach.

"I'm not wanting you to change who you are," I assured her, sighing happily, "I just want you to be yourself - your real self. At least some of the time. If you live your whole life surrounded by lies, you'll lose sight of the truth." 

I paused for a moment, just to look at her. Strange as it sounded, she was the only real friend I'd ever had. Even after everything I'd done, all the mistakes I'd made, she was still here, right by my side. 

So I just sat there, one arm around Phogen, listening to the soft crashing of the waves...

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

That was before Phogen ran off to help massacre a village for no good reason. 

But he didn't enjoy it. At all. 

I think you're really missing the point I'm trying to make here. So to elaborate more bluntly - Phogen fooled Exxan into thinking she loved him, which as demonstrated by the quoted post above was an illusion he enjoyed when he still believed it. It is because she proceeded to spontaneously leave him to go massacre Matoran that I would imagine he realizes that her affections were closer to manipulative than genuine. And, through the combination of this unhappy realization and the memory of happiness prior to it, he should be able to agree with the validity of the statement that Phogen can deceive people and make them enjoy it.

If that still doesn't make sense, I'm not sure what will. Maybe at this point I'm simply too tired to speak intelligibly? I guess I'll either try again or give up tomorrow.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Phogen fooled Exxan into thinking she loved him

But she does love him. Hence the breaking down and crying in that scene, and the funeral. 

She just loves being evil more, which is something Funky has explained multiple times in the Skype chat. 

There was no deception involved in that scene. 

Wait... no one's mentioned it to you?

Well, after posting a topic in S&T, I've got an idea as to how matoran eat.

They can convert energy to nutrients in a similar manner to how toa absorb a manifestation of their element and convert it to elemental energy. Also, there are vessels running through their body to deliver the nutrients to the power plant where their heart light is and the rest of their body. If that's not acceptable, then you may as well tell me how matoran gain energy in this game, Wyrd.

Edited by Lewa the Soaring Champion

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Seriously surprised that after all the time he's been in there, no one's noticed Illusive and his Matoran until now. 

Seriously Ghidora, at least try to fix your characters. They're all seriously delusional.

You think Ghid's characters are delusional? Allow me to direct your attention to Lucid, Poly, Grim, and half the other Rahks in this school. Karz, I'm pretty sure "delusional" is in the school's motto.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Because I have a character that transforms, I'm writing two profiles. Same character, though.

Name: Moonlight

Variation: Shapeshifting

Level: 2

Appearance: Much shorter than the average Rahkshi. Small, stubby fins. Peachy-orange eyes. A mistake with his armour left the head dark blue.

Gear: An iron armcover fitting over his right shoulder. Suspiciously looks like a big hand...

Personality: Shy, nervous, and generally friendly, Moonlight loves to write, a feat he learned with some difficulty. His happy demeanor emphasizes his non-threatening nature and a willingness to help.

Name: Sunshine

Variation: Shapeshifting

Level: 2

Appearance: Big, tall, and deathly scary. His Kraata mask has been warped into a Hordika-like form. Blood-red eyes. Twisted, nightmarish fins. A more defined hunch to him than the usual Rahkshi.

Gear: A Gauntlet that fits over his right hand. Has connection points that seeming could fit into his shoulder... If they were bigger.

Personality: Sunshine finds everything and everyone annoying and abusive, unless he has gained a trust or respect of them. His taste for combat is extensive. All other Rahkshi who cannot fend for themselves or eliminate threats are weak, stupid fools who must be shown how to obey. Sunshine really likes the gruel.

Combined Bio:

Mutran had a scheme. To make a Rahk that could shrink at will. So he created the most hideous amalgamation of an actual functioning Rahkshi armour suit (with several flawed attempts), and shoved a Kraata inside. Sunshine was born. At the end of the day, however, he shrunk against his will into a form with no awareness of his previous existence. Mutran decided to let it live, feeding Sunshine information on the small Rahkshi with no brain while keeping Moonlight content and poor, making Sunshine gain an incredible bloodlust for Moonlight, a target he would never find. He then sent Moonlight to corpus, with Sunshine seemingly heading to eliminate him.

Powers: Besides their obvious powers, Sunshine/Moonlight will switch between both forms when a certain amount of posts by that character are made. Sunshine has no access to his Rahkshi power, while Moonlight has all access to it.

Decided to scrap the mirror thing.

Oh, and Dragon? I'm gonna need a response-to-Doubt post.

The Corpus chat?

I thought that got disbanded...

I didn't even know that existed. Why does no one tell me this stuff?

Lucid's not delusional, she just sees life with ultimate clarity. It's most everyone else in the universe who suffers delusions.

Riiiiiiiiight. Not like Lucid's crazy or anything. Now all we need is a 4th wall break starring everyone's favorite rainbow rahk talking to Johnrahk directly. Then yelling an insult at Ghidora.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Kovika, you just completely ignored Aka'Ri. :P

Yeah, but Sidonas mentioned smithing and metalworking as he was leaving. Aka'Ri should have heard him from that distance. So now he knows about a smith.

Oh, and Not-Ultron, do you think it would be possible to find any resources left in P-O-t-W? If so I've got some weapons that would need approval, or at least components of weapons.

Wait, you're serious?

Well, everyone give yourselves and each other a long round of applause. We've come a long way from November of last year, and we've all had a part, whether large or small. I think we all deserve a slice of celebratory Internet cake that Dallior baked in a sushi restraunt. :)

Corpus hath Conquered the Forum. 

By ruthlessly destroying another village.