Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

So, uh hey guys I'm back. Finally have enough time to come back here.

First thing's first, welcome back to the game. :D

I was quite the idiot back then. Much to Roman's displeasure  :P

Secondly, it wasn't just me. Far from it. 

So I've gone out. Matured a bit. And mostly, earned how to not be stupid

Thirdly, you claim to have improved, yet this profile seems to indicate quite the opposite. :(

Straight away, those weapons are crazy OP. Good luck getting even one of them approved, let alone all four. But what truly jumps out at me about this profile is how blatantly obvious it is that you've tried to simultaneously rip off Shark, and resurrect Zex. There are far too many similarities between the three for it to be coincidence. 

Zex wields a knife that "Upon hitting an enemy makes them unable to see or speak temporarily", his colouration was "black and blue with blue spines" with a personality described as "very silent and is ruthless and cunning. He kills without mercy. He is also very competitive."

Edge's weapon of choice is a knife that "silences and blinds them and allows the controller to be shrouded in a mist that makes him appear to be his victim," his colouration is "mainly black with a secondary color of dark blueand his personality is "He is mostly silent. He will stop at nothing to kill somebody who he has targeted. He is also very intelligent, and is able to piece together things quickly. His only weakness is that when he fights, he will never want to give up.

So at first I thought you were trying to create Zex 2.0, until Johnrahk made his point about Shark. 

Shark's variation is silence, "His demeanor is cold and calculating, always on the watch for his next victim as he silently cruises through the halls," and his "goal in life is frighteningly similar to that of an Old Breed Rahk: kill as many things as possible."

Edge's variation is also silence, his personality is described as "He is mostly silent. He is also very intelligent" and his mission is "To slay everything." 

I can't help but feel that instead of learning from the past like you said you have, you've gone and created this unholy Shark/Zex hybrid in an attempt to avenge what happened to Zex. 

• Upvote 2

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Zex wields a knife that "Upon hitting an enemy makes them unable to see or speak temporarily", his colouration was "black and blue with blue spines" with a personality described as "very silent and is ruthless and cunning. He kills without mercy. He is also very competitive."

Edge's weapon of choice is a knife that "silences and blinds them and allows the controller to be shrouded in a mist that makes him appear to be his victim," his colouration is "mainly black with a secondary color of dark blueand his personality is "He is mostly silent. He will stop at nothing to kill somebody who he has targeted. He is also very intelligent, and is able to piece together things quickly. His only weakness is that when he fights, he will never want to give up.

So at first I thought you were trying to create Zex 2.0, until Johnrahk made his point about Shark. 

Shark's variation is silence, "His demeanor is cold and calculating, always on the watch for his next victim as he silently cruises through the halls," and his "goal in life is frighteningly similar to that of an Old Breed Rahk: kill as many things as possible."

Edge's variation is also silence, his personality is described as "He is mostly silent. He is also very intelligent" and his mission is "To slay everything." 

I can't help but feel that instead of learning from the past like you said you have, you've gone and created this unholy Shark/Zex hybrid in an attempt to avenge what happened to Zex. 

Yes I have noticed this after it was pointed out. I am currently editing it out. Trying to balance his weapons and remove similarities.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

Thanks. I'm still utterly confused though. :P

What's confusing about it?

This does sum up major events, but I still don't understand some plot points, like how people got to Malebranch, what are these infected Matoran, etc. Although these are minor details so I can ignore them. I think it's just the fact that I missed so much.

The Rahkshi in Malebranche are all a part of the Rebellion, who fled there in hopes of escaping Tridax (now Icarax).

The infected Matoran were originally infected by Illusive during the raid on Phantom-on-the-Water, but those were killed by Vlad. Illusive then led another raid on a Matoran settlement with the intent of finding more Matoran with not as fortunate results.

• Upvote 1

The Rahkshi in Malebranche are all a part of the Rebellion, who fled there in hopes of escaping Tridax (now Icarax).

The infected Matoran were originally infected by Illusive during the raid on Phantom-on-the-Water, but those were killed by Vlad. Illusive then led another raid on a Matoran settlement with the intent of finding more Matoran with not as fortunate results.

Well that answers some of my questions.

---------------------------------------------------------

Also I believe I have gotten rid of most similarities to both Zex and Shark in Edges bio, and I think I have balanced out his weapons a bit more.

Gear: He wields a special butterfly knife hand carved by a Makuta and has a kraata symbol engraved into the blade. It has been modified by the Makuta's power's of illusion to give it give it special abilities. Basically, when an opponent is stabbed (enough for some blood to enter the kraata symbol) it silences the victim and allows the controller to be shrouded in a mist that makes him appear to be his victim, the only difference being his very obvious spots on his back never change color and his eyes. This disguise disappears if he attacks, or after a short period of time. It also makes a loud noise when disguising allowing him to be noticed. His voice is not changed however. (This is based off of your Eternal Reward from TF2)

He has a stone that allows him so become 50 percent invisible when held, allowing him to sneak around at a range, but still is very visible close range.

Bio: He was born and quickly abandoned by a his Makuta, only given a single knife. He was left alone in the desert and was forced to fight off bandits. During this fight, he quickly learned of the knife's special properties and used them to steal for a living. He eventually came across a mystic stone in one of his heists and has kept it. However the Makuta he stole it from caught him and impressed by his thievery skills, put him in Corpus Rahkshi.

So... a few problems I'd like to point out with this. First of all, that knife is still not getting through. In the past, Ultron has disapproved several profiles because their weapons/biological modifications/armor gives them the abilities of multiple Rahkshi. Edge is Adaptation, but the knife and stone give him the abilities of Illusion/Shapeshifting, maybe Weather Control, and Chameleon. I'm telling you right now, despite the many limitations you've implemented, it will never get through. If you want your character to be able to mimic others, try something similar to what Leviathan did, and give him Shapeshifting powers. Of course, I doubt anyone would like if you copied from that directly, but I'm sure you can figure out another solution.

Also, there's a small conflict in the Bio. The first sentence states that the Makuta gave him the knife, but later on, he is said to have stolen it. Either he needs to have an opportunity to steal it ("quickly abandoned" doesn't give him much time), or that last sentence needs to be remedied. 

Nevermind, misread it.

Edited by Click
  • Upvote 1

Bio: He was born and quickly abandoned by a his Makuta, only given a single knife. He was left alone in the desert and was forced to fight off bandits. During this fight, he quickly learned of the knife's special properties and used them to steal for a living. He eventually came across a mystic stone in one of his heists and has kept it. However the Makuta he stole it from caught him and impressed by his thievery skills, put him in Corpus Rahkshi.

Also, there's a small conflict in the Bio. The first sentence states that the Makuta gave him the knife, but later on, he is said to have stolen it. Either he needs to have an opportunity to steal it ("quickly abandoned" doesn't give him much time), or that last sentence needs to be remedied. 

I myself can't find where it say that he stole the knife. I believe the last statement was made in regards to the stone, so yes, the last sentence must be fixed.

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

...nevermind, I apparently misread that.

No, you didn't. I forgot to specify that the stone was stolen from a Makuta, thus causing the confusion.

I don't want to copy Leviathan so I won't read about what he did but with my luck it might end up being the same.

So I think I came up with a solution.

Gear: He wields a special butterfly knife hand carved by a Makuta and has a kraata symbol engraved into the blade. It has been modified by the Makuta's power's of illusion to give it give it special abilities. Basically, when an opponent is stabbed (enough for some blood to enter the kraata symbol) it enhances Edges illusion powers temporarily, which is enough for him to give himself the appearance of his victim, the only difference being his very obvious spots on his back never change color and his eyes. This disguise disappears if he attacks, or after a short period of time. It also makes a loud noise when disguising allowing him to be noticed. His voice is not changed however. This however drains his energy fairly quickly. (This is roughly based off of the Your Eternal Reward from TF2)

He has a stone that allows him so become 50 percent invisible when held, allowing him to sneak around at a range, but still is very visible close range.

I'm sorry for not mentioning this earlier, but weapons/biological modifications/armor upgrades that allow a character access to higher level powers, even for a very limited time, aren't going to get through either. And in order to project such a convincing illusion, that would require access to level five illusion powers, which is far beyond what would be allowed for a new character. Also, why would illusion powers produce a loud noise?

I know you really want this concept to work, and I hate to keep tearing it down, but I'm not sure you're going to pull off such a complicated and powerful weapon in a game like this. If you want your character to have the ability to transform into others, why not use Shapeshifting and give him near-perfect imitation for a much longer period of time?

Also, as I said before, that stone gives Edge the power of Chameleon, and is unlikely to be approved as well.

I suggest taking a look at some other profiles to get an idea of what can and cannot be approved. We have Zamor and Rhotuka launchers, Kanoka disks, advanced technology, and interesting adaptations. As long as you make sure it isn't too overpowered or there isn't too great an overlap, there are many abilities that can work.

Gear: He wields a special butterfly knife hand carved by a Makuta and has a kraata symbol engraved into the blade. It has been modified by the Makuta's power's of illusion to give it give it special abilities. Basically, when an opponent is stabbed (enough for some blood to enter the kraata symbol) it enhances Edges illusion powers temporarily, which is enough for him to give himself the appearance of his victim, the only difference being his very obvious spots on his back never change color and his eyes. This disguise disappears if he attacks, or after a short period of time. It also makes a loud noise when disguising allowing him to be noticed. His voice is not changed however. This however drains his energy fairly quickly. (This is roughly based off of the Your Eternal Reward from TF2)

I'm sorry for not mentioning this earlier, but weapons/biological modifications/armor upgrades that allow a character access to higher level powers, even for a very limited time, aren't going to get through either. And in order to project such a convincing illusion, that would require access to level five illusion powers, which is far beyond what would be allowed for a new character. Also, why would illusion powers produce a loud noise?

I know you really want this concept to work, and I hate to keep tearing it down, but I'm not sure you're going to pull off such a complicated and powerful weapon in a game like this. If you want your character to have the ability to transform into others, why not use Shapeshifting and give him near-perfect imitation for a much longer period of time?

Also, as I said before, that stone gives Edge the power of Chameleon, and is unlikely to be approved as well.

I suggest taking a look at some other profiles to get an idea of what can and cannot be approved. We have Zamor and Rhotuka launchers, Kanoka disks, advanced technology, and interesting adaptations. As long as you make sure it isn't too overpowered or there isn't too great an overlap, there are many abilities that can work.

I'm unsure what you mean by use Shapeshifting, as at level 2 it only allows people to get through holes. As of now, I'm just completely overhauling the profile so it will go through many changes in the next few days.

*It gives your Rahkshi control of their shape, not their mass- one of the stipulations of shapeshifting is that you can't gain mass.

That's what I was thinking too.

-------------------------------------------------

However, I finished a total reconstruction of Edge's profile. Completely different, and hopefully original. I'd expect to see him helping Palma. 

It looks pretty much like what she's supposed to, as far as I can tell. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Ladies and gentlemen and individuals that identify as neither. Ready yourselves for the event you've all been waiting for. This is the grand opening of the one, the only; Corpus Rahkshi Wiki! Aka, The Corpus Rahkshi Pages!

Click here! >>>Corpus_new.png<<< Right here!

It has been a team effort on the part of me, Sil, JohnRahk, Click, Nato, Miras, Aerixx, Chumpu and Dane, but we're not done yet. The wiki is still largely empty of the most important part of the game: The characters. And that's where you guys come in. Each of you can now go and create a page for your characters, helping us with the giant task of making a complete record of the ongoings of this game. Remember to follow all guidelines you see, and don't edit other player's character pages without consulting them first.

I suppose that's that. Have fun, and happy wiki-ing.

How exactly do I sign up to make pages for my charecters? I'm rather new to wikia.com.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

You'll need a Wikia account, which is pretty easy to set up. After that, just click the "Contribute" button in the upper right corner, select "Create New Page," and go from there. We have a profile template set up on the "Category:Characters" page we'd like you to use, but other than that, it's up to you. 

Edge is not approved. That's just too much gear, you've got the vials, the gun that shoots the stuff from the vials, the scythe, the knife, the gun that shoots syringes, an apparently infinite supply of syringes to shoot...

Also, a Rahkshi surgeon would not have a medical license. I don't think such things exist in Bionicle.

Oh and for the assignment, have I got this list of everyone taking part right? If there's a question mark there it means it looked like they were but I wasn't 100% certain:

Glaciem Ignis

Snap (?)

Spindle

Malady

Mu

Sliver

Zubarahk

Ipartsa

Numlef

Feka (?)

Botch

Door

Sepulchral

Beat

Footwork (?)

Shrapnel

Recherche

Draco

Shock

Toxin

Bullseye

Vyper

Gaever

Diode

Grim

Percy

Helix

Shark

Rider

Acinaces

Eps

Alpha

Fog

Optis

7AOYGDJ.jpg

I believe that is correct. It's correct for my charecters, at least.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Shrapnel will definitely be there; Footwork will definitely be running away as soon as possible; Sepulchral and Beat are waiting to see what's going on, but they're ready to get lost if they need to.

As for the wiki, I now have some sort of page for everyone except Shrapnel. No quotes or pictures yet, though.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

I suddenly got the urge to make a Lerahk...

Name: System

Variation: Poison

Level: 2

Gender: Is male, but is most likely to afraid to correct you if you called him a female.

Gear: A small dagger, hidden away deep in his backpack. He usually carries around a hardcover book on Toa.

Appearance: Olive green, with eyeglasses over his brown eyes. Has a limp from an accident that happened in his birthing chamber. His spines are very long, causing many to mock him. His kraata is slightly chubby. 

Personality: Ridiculously shy, to the point where he will not stand in a certain position in fear of being mocked. Avoids big looking Rahkshi in fear of being beaten up. 

Bio: In an accident during his birthing, System was given a very strange condition. He became extremely introverted and shy, avoiding any contact with any other rahkshi. His makuta, a very kind one, decided to send him to Corpus Rahkshi, in order to help his condition, getting him adjusted to socializing. 

i think you forgot this, ultron