Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

As he waited, he looked at the knife he had looted. It looked nice. Well, except for the blood. He read the note that was attached to it. Who was this Vlad?

Pretty sure Rail already took the note. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

wyrd, I am requesting to designate Zilnta's powers as being able to dim his color scheme to maroon and copper to stand out less. also, can you please tell me when the starting of the next assignment is?

Chameleon rahkshi can't do that. You could just have him repaint himself though.

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

I pulled a vial out from the little collection on my side. What was this?

Liquid Nitrogen

I'm pretty sure Wyrd has already said Helix isn't supposed to be conveniently procuring every chemical under the sun out of nowhere like he has been pretty much this entire time. 

Especially given that you can't actually keep liquid nitrogen in a glass vial... 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Oh yeah. Made it an unknown chemical that I don't know what it'll be.

Also the glass is really a special type of boron silicate, but it doesn't matter either way.

Also the chemicals I used were basically obtainable materials. Bases are quite common, along with medications that Helix can get from the infirmary. The only exception is the capsaicin, which he'll have to create later.

And I did state the need to get new chemicals like sedative because I had used them up. Currently he's carrying:

21 empty test tubes on his bandoleer (nine were used and broken)

Capsaicin cream in a vial

8 empty vials that were used in the creation of the bomb and the smoking vials and the coating of blades.

A roll of duct tape

1 vial of a strong acid (50 mL, ph somewhere from 1-3)

1 vial of a strong base  (50 mL, ph somewhere from 8-10)

1 medications bottle for painkillers (10 pills total, 9 pills as of now.)

1 medication vial full of steroids (about 10 ml)

Pretty much what he has now. Anything else in is in his chemical supply cabinet in his dorm(s).

Also would those small particles be the spilled gunpowder?

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

It's a rahkshi of slow. That means he's going to be slow. Kind of comes with the territory, I think. Same way mind reading rahks are susceptible to strong emotion, or heat vision rahks are temporarily blinded by their own powers. 

#coinedAWeakness

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

21 empty test tubes on his bandoleer

(nine were used and broken)

8 empty vials that were used in the creation of the bomb and the smoking vials and the coating of blades.

By my count, that's 42 vials. That doesn't add up, because according to his profile, he doesn't have nearly that many:

He carries 27 of glass vials on a bandoleer. With this and his any ingredients he has on hand. He can make chemicals with one or more effects which depend on the properties of the liquid. (i.e. A frothy and cold liquid may create a bunch of foam which will freeze, and a sweet smelling fluid probably means apple cider.) However, sometimes he'll throw random chemicals together to making an unstable potion. Unstable potions explode.

I've just ran a search of every Helix post since this assignment began, and what I found astounds me:

1. a smoke producing chemical, using one vial, which was then dropped and broken. 
  2. A second smoke screen, which he immediately surrounded himself with.
  3. A third smoke screen, which he put away for later, using another vial.
  4. Yet another smoke vial, also put away for later. 
  5. He then magically procures two test tubes filled with oil, three filled with gunpowder, and two filled with alcohol. 
  6. And then he puts a quote-unquote "powerful acid" into another test tube (I can't even begin to understand how the acid wouldn't just melt the glass, or figure out what Helix was keeping the acid in to begin with).
  7. After being injured by Vyper, he pulls out a vial of berry soda and drinks it. 
  8. He then pours a vial of rubbing alcohol over his wound and covers it up with duct tape. (Since when did duct tape exist in the Mu?)
  9. When the fight begins, he procures a vial of some unspecified base and pours it all over his sword. 
  10. And finally, he pulls out another vial of some unknown substance. 

By my count, that's at least 15 of his 27 vials, and karz knows how many chemicals. Not to mention whatever he used before beginning this assignment, since I know he'd used quite a few in his earlier fight against Poly.

Where is he getting all of this stuff? Where is he keeping it? His profile makes no mention of him carrying any kind of bag or satchel to fit it all in, and with an electrical generator stuck on his back, I don't think he realistically has any  to keep it. 

And while I'm ranting, I might as well point out that if he's got a heavy electrical generator strapped to his back, and delicate, dangerous chemicals kept in tiny glass vials all over his body, he really shouldn't be able to move with as much speed or agility as consistently as he has been, even with cyclone speed to assist him. Not without overbalancing, or breaking some of the vials. 

But then, to top it all off, I noticed this at the very end of Helix's profile:

At this time he is currently researching explosives, getting closer to making gunpowder.

If he hasn't even figured out how to make gunpowder yet, where the heck did he get three vials of the stuff for the bomb he set off during this assignment?

So as much as I hate to be railing on you yet again, you're going way beyond the boundaries Wyrd established when you first made Helix's character. He apparently has an endless supply of random chemicals that he's just pulling out of the ether, and you're clearly ignoring the limits you yourself imposed on the amount and types of stuff he's supposed to be carrying. 

21 empty test tubes on his bandoleer

(nine were used and broken)

By my count, that's 42 vials. That doesn't add up, because according to his profile, he doesn't have nearly that many:

Vials are separate and kept in a satchel. Tubes are on bandoleer.

He carries 27 of glass vials on a bandoleer. With this and his any ingredients he has on hand. He can make chemicals with one or more effects which depend on the properties of the liquid. (i.e. A frothy and cold liquid may create a bunch of foam which will freeze, and a sweet smelling fluid probably means apple cider.) However, sometimes he'll throw random chemicals together to making an unstable potion. Unstable potions explode.

I've just ran a search of every Helix post since this assignment began, and what I found astounds me:

1. a smoke producing chemical, using one vial, which was then dropped and broken. 
  2. A second smoke screen, which he immediately surrounded himself with. This never happened, he used the first one which leaked a little smoke to surround him.
  4. Yet another smoke vial, also put away for later. I don't remember that either.
  5. He then magically procures two test tubes filled with oil, three filled with gunpowder, and two filled with alcohol. Oil and alcohol were in 4 of the vials that I noted were empty. The gunpowder had been there since I created it. And I did make three gunpowder vials which I shown to Recherche.
  6. And then he puts a quote-unquote "powerful acid" into another test tube (I can't even begin to understand how the acid wouldn't just melt the glass, or figure out what Helix was keeping the acid in to begin with). Again, the glass is boron silicate, resistant to heat and should be resistant to acid since I do use HCL in chemistry at school.
  7. After being injured by Vyper, he pulls out a vial of berry soda and drinks it. Vials separate from test tubes. He only has one though.
  8. He then pours a vial of rubbing alcohol over his wound and covers it up with duct tape. (Since when did duct tape exist in the Mu?) Okay I'll retcon the duct tape.
  9. When the fight begins, he procures a vial of some unspecified base and pours it all over his sword. This was one of the vials that I noted was empty.
  10. And finally, he pulls out another vial of some unknown substance.

By my count, that's at least 15 of his 27 vials, and karz knows how many chemicals. Not to mention whatever he used before beginning this assignment, since I know he'd used quite a few in his earlier fight against Poly. He replaced them in his dorm.

So here's the edited count now.

17 empty test tubes on his bandoleer

(ten were used:

1. Smoke - broken before the chemical was fully completed but Helix used the particles to surround himself

2. Smoke - made and kept away

3. Gunpowder - created in one of first posts with Helix, used to make bomb, exploded

4. Gunpowder - created in one of first posts with Helix, used to make bomb, exploded

5. Gunpowder - created in one of first posts with Helix, broken and spilled on floor.

6. Oil - filled with oil from vial, exploded

7. Oil - filled with oil from vial, exploded

8. Alcohol - filled with alcohol from vial, exploded

9. Alcohol - filled with alcohol from vial, exploded

10. Berry soda - empty and on bandoleer)

14 vials of ingredients and stuff in his satchel (which I somehow forgot to have it on his profile. I'll have to rewrite it.

2 vials of oil - empty

2 vials of alcohol - empty

2 vials of some acid - empty

2 vials of some base - empty

1 vial of a strong base - empty

2 vial of a strong acid (50 mL, ph somewhere from 1-3)

1 vial of a strong base  (50 mL, ph somewhere from 8-10)

Capsaicin cream in a vial

1 medication container full of painkillers (14 of 15 pills

1 medication vial full of steroids (about 10 ml)

Where is he getting all of this stuff? Where is he keeping it? His profile makes no mention of him carrying any kind of bag or satchel to fit it all in, and with an electrical generator stuck on his back, I don't think he realistically has any  to keep it.  It somehow got forgotten to be put on my profile, I'll have to rewrite it.

And while I'm ranting, I might as well point out that if he's got a heavy electrical generator strapped to his back, and delicate, dangerous chemicals kept in tiny glass vials all over his body, he really shouldn't be able to move with as much speed or agility as consistently as he has been, even with cyclone speed to assist him. Not without overbalancing, or breaking some of the vials. MODIFIED. And the weapon was approved like that. And the vials, that are in his satchel, are boron silicate (or borosilicate on wikipedia) which is again more resistant that normal glass.

But then, to top it all off, I noticed this at the very end of Helix's profile:

At this time he is currently researching explosives, getting closer to making gunpowder.

If he hasn't even figured out how to make gunpowder yet, where the heck did he get three vials of the stuff for the bomb he set off during this assignment? THAT implied what I would be doing in my first posts. And that I did. And Ultron did show any issues with that.

So as much as I hate to be railing on you yet again, you're going way beyond the boundaries Wyrd established when you first made Helix's character. He apparently has an endless supply of random chemicals that he's just pulling out of the ether, and you're clearly ignoring the limits you yourself imposed on the amount and types of stuff he's supposed to be carrying. Do you expect me to keep an OOC list of every chemical he has at all times? I'll do that if it makes you happy.

NOT screaming. Just trying to make the bold stand out.

Here's the edited profile:

Name: Helix

Level: 2

Type: Cyclone

Gear

• He carries 27 of borosilicate vials on a bandoleer. With this and his any ingredients he has on hand. He can make chemicals with one or more effects which depend on the properties of the liquid. (i.e. A frothy and cold liquid may create a bunch of foam which will freeze, and a sweet smelling fluid probably means apple cider.) However, sometimes he'll throw random chemicals together to making an unstable potion. Unstable potions explode.
  • A satchel containing fourteen 50 mL borosilicate vials with the ingredients he'll use for his potions or for medications.
  • He wields two metal specially crafted blades with insulated rubbery leathery grips that he calls Lightning Rods. Why the grip and the name? Because the blades can be electrified. They are wired to a single electric generator on his back (converted from a small electrolysis device). Unsafe, much? Science does have its risks. When activated by pressing a button on the hilt that sends feedback to the device, the blades begin to emit green sparking electricity. Here's what one of them looks like. They can also be turned off via the same button.
  • He also has a chemistry kit he had to create himself, consisting of glass beakers, granulated cylinders, test tubes, and flasks, a Bunsen burner, and other things. This he keeps in his dorm.
  • He also caries two syringe-knives that auto-injects upon puncturing through skin.

Appearance: Unlike the black and white of a normal Cyclone Rahkshi, he is green and silver, with transparent lime plates and spine. He also permanently wears shades because science is cool. And explosive. And flashy. His spine protrudes in a way that looks like wings, but they are small and simply aesthetic. Also his electricity on his blade comes out as a light lavender for reasons unknown.

Personality: He believes that science can solve most, if not all problems. And quite literally as he indulges in all knowledge related to science, engineering, smithing, and more. He prefers to stay away from his foes, using smoke, acid, and other vials to strike from afar. He is an opportunist, often looking into possible opportunities to display his skill or acquire new knowledge or supplies. Of course, he is not entirely moral and will resort to unorthodox methods into getting certain supplies. But despite this, he is very careful and meticulous about his work.

Bio: He has been in Corpus Rahkshi since the beginning, but simply secluded from the rest of the student body. He has preferred to gather a ton of knowledge rather then join any event, preferring to spend a third of his day reading any and every book in the library, and the second applying his knowledge in the gym by training or lab work, and the other third sneaking to the Cauldron to get supplies. He used to do stuff in private in the corner of the gym away from others, but as he collected things from the Cauldron, he began to convert his dorm into a lab and the resources to experiment with. But now he has amassed enough knowledge. Now was the time for action...yet he isn't sure where to start yet. At this time of starting to play him, he was currently researching explosives, and has finally made gunpowder after his work. He is currently looking into the construction of a forge for one of the unused dorm rooms.

He is rescued by Recherche during a salvage mission and Recherche become his first business partner, in his opinion. Together they captured Poly and extorted poison out of him. He is currently participating in the assignment.

Vials are separate and kept in a satchel. Tubes are on bandoleer.

His profile says 27 vials on the bandolier, and that's it. Stick to the limits you put in your own character's profile. 

2. A second smoke screen, which he immediately surrounded himself with. This never happened, he used the first one which leaked a little smoke to surround him.
  4. Yet another smoke vial, also put away for later. I don't remember that either.

Right, let's look at the quotes, shall we?

IC: Helix/Gym

"Gah!"

I dropped the chemical in my hands and covered my ears. When I looked down, smoke began emanating from the tube.

"Karz."

That's one smoke vial gone.

I began trying to create another smokescreen vial and began to swirl the smoke around me with a defensive cyclonic wind.

Here he creates a second one and starts swirling it around him.

Good. The one following me backed off.

I complete the smokescreen and put that on it's spot on the bandoleer, and then I began preparations for a pepper spray, this one very concentrated, to bring the pain.

Smoke vial number three, and I completely forgot to add that convenient pepper spray to my list.

I dissipated the small amount of smoke upwards as I finished the other smoke vial in my possession. I capped it and put the vial on my bandoleer and pulled out my syringe knifes and filled them with a tranquilizer.

And there's smoke vial number four. 

...the glass is boron silicate, resistant to heat and should be resistant to acid since I do use HCL in chemistry at school.

The profile just says normal glass. If he's using super special magical safety glass, that should be specified in his profile. 

It somehow got forgotten to be put on my profile, I'll have to rewrite it.

Then I'm still calling foul on pretty much everything that Helix has been doing thus far, since this assignment began, if not earlier. He can't be using all of this crazy stuff if none of it is in his profile.

If it was only one or two things, or it was something he'd recently acquired IC that hadn't been added yet, I might let it slide, but there's so much here - acids, painkillers, special safety glass, an entire satchel full of extra stuff - that according to his profile, he doesn't have.

THAT implied what I would be doing in my first posts. And that I did. And Ultron did show any issues with that.

Hm... I found the quote from Wyrd regarding that:

And yes I would allow him to have gunpowder like you asked, since the existence of Firework Revolvers suggests gunpowder does in fact exist in Bionicle. Just don't go overboard with how you use it, since I don't think its going to be that commonly found in the smuggling caves of the Ghosts

Seems to imply he was expecting Helix to find the stuff somewhere, not make it himself out of random stuff. And I think magically procuring three vials of the stuff and using them to make a bomb would qualify as going overboard. 

Here's the edited profile:

Until such a time as Wyrd dis/approves this new version, I'm going to have to request that Helix only use the stuff that's actually in his existing profile for the remainder of this fight. 

...At this point, I don't want to fight anymore. It won't get anywhere except to punishment, and it really sours my mood about continuing to play in general.

...And you know what?

I'm not even going to wait for Wyrd to punish Helix. I'm just going to stop playing in general.

You may call me a whiner, or immature, but that's my nature, as well as Bullseye's: Having very sensitive emotions, pressured to do everything right and perfect, constantly stressed and depressed, and shouldn't be interacting with others in a game like this, or be on such an active forum in general.

I really like to immerse myself in new things, and I'm usually never doing the same thing for long. This is what I would've considered doing for a long while till I decide to fully go back to comic making.

I know I attempted to quit after I got whaled on by you before especially about how I write my battles, but others gave me advice to keep playing, saying that I would improve over time. And I did, although the idea of quitting still never left.

And so far, I haven't seen a lot real improvement. I've forgotten important details, contradicted myself, and complained when I got in trouble. And I'm still losing to everyone and my characters don't get much but rivalries out of it. Does that sound like improvement? I don't.

It is also said that one should enjoy what I do, and when I look at my characters here and how pathetic they truly are, I detest them and the game I play. And that's not really good.

So I'm just going to go stick to what I do best. Sorry if this sounds like I'm villianizing you or victimizing me here, but I'm not. This is me saying my honest opinion that I've withheld for a couple months just so I wouldn't ruin the fun of others.

That said, I'll be killing off/dropping all characters in this RPG, 'cept for Alpha who I'll give away to a better writer who will honor the name more better than me. And if no one takes her, I'll just drop her. I'm just too volatile as a real person to do this thing.

I've overstayed my welcome, and now it's time to leave.

I'll still be playing as Shard on Tanks, and only on Tanks.

• Upvote 2

Well.... great. 

That's not where I thought this was going to end up going. Sorry. 

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

Well.... great. 

That's not where I thought this was going to end up going. Sorry. 

Yeah...I didn't want it going there either, but I was crying to myself as I typed that, so it was natural to happen in my opinion. It's okay. I should also apologize that, since that post was so negative, I forgot the positive end.

While I appreciate the fact that you've helping me stay in line with my characters, at the same time, it hurts the pride it took making them. (Okay that might not be that positive, but I'm getting there.)

I'd like to thank VahkiDane, Click, Sergei, and Wyrd for, i dunno, being positive about the things I did and helping me as well. VahkiDane especially for letting my play with Alpha, and Click for helping with some minor things like creating Chroma on Bionifight, even though it was rejected.

And now I'd like to thank the RPG community in general for just accepting someone like me into the game.

• Upvote 5

Technically they can be thrown by those who aren't professional, just not thrown well. The way how that's worded bugs me, but that's my opinion.

You can say the same of any knife though. I could go to my kitchen, pick the closest knife to hand and chuck it across the room, its just I probably wouldn't hit what I was aiming for.

I'm guessing if you're set on leaving then there's no point commenting on Mad Horse. Shame you feel that way, but I'll give you kudos for accepting your own flaws like that. There's many I can point fingers at, even on this site, who have trouble with that

Vinna is approved

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC (As Swordplay): She felt suspicion and paranoia around him due to his fear powers, but she shrugged it off. "Thurisaz is a unique name, I cannot think of another being with that Nomenclature." Said the rahkshi of fragmentation as she looked around the halls. "Perhaps we are meant to explore the school on our own instead of waiting for someone else to lead the way. The Makuta do emphasize taking the initiative and I imagine they would enforce this in every way possible."

Uh, Thurisaz isn't using his fear powers at all. While I realize the Kraata Variations page may seem to imply the aura of suspicion and paranoia is a constant thing, we've long been playing such that they have to be consciously activated by the Turahk, and Thurisaz is most certainly not activating them now.

The misunderstanding doesn't seem to have affected the rest of your post much, so you probably don't even have to edit, but just so we're all clear on this for next time. :)

• Upvote 1

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Second character:

Name: Phobia

Variation: Fear

Level: (At start of RPG) 2

Gear: Two wrist-axes A shield, after being told off by Shark for attempting to kill Glaciem Ignis (kinda)

Appearance: Phobia is red and glows a dark orange in many places. He is bulky and imposing as well as spiny.

Personality: Phobia is very, very evil. He is sadistic and cruel, and will stoop to anything to reach his goal. He cares not about others and has no conscience.

Bio: Little is known about Phobia. No one knows what Makuta created him, or where he comes from or why he glows with such a foul inner light. He plans to become the best rahkshi in the whole of Corpus Rahkshi and be the most powerful, most trusted servant of the Brotherhood of Makuta.

UPDATE: He is currently plotting to kill Shark for his percieved transgressions.

Edited by Kovsorr the Collector

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

Rule #1 of Corpus Rahkshi. People will punch you over pretty much anything.

Rule #2 don't bother putting up notes/posters, it will soon be torn down.

Or, as was in the case of Rail's note to Xara, they'll never be read at all.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Wyrd I think you forgot Pyre has a matoran in the infirmary.

Not sure what Pyre expects Palma to do with a dead Matoran. 

So......I'm sorry for the inconvenience I kinda caused yesterday with that emotional outburst. I slept yesterday wondering what I'd do and what I'd say about it, and a little bit of today thinking about it too.

I'd also like to thank everyone for their kind words regarding my resignation. And some for their advice in future ventures, should I ever come back again.

But I've made my decision today and I'll get to it after I begin to look at my subjective resignation post a little more objectively.

...At this point, I don't want to fight anymore. It won't get anywhere except to punishment, and it really sours my mood about continuing to play in general.

...And you know what?

I'm not even going to wait for Wyrd to punish Helix. I'm just going to stop playing in general.

I'm quite surprised that no one found that as quite impulsive and/or kinda immature especially since this post was made after Roman made huge rants about my mistakes.

You may call me a whiner, or immature, but that's my nature, as well as Bullseye's: Having very sensitive emotions, pressured to do everything right and perfect, constantly stressed and depressed, and shouldn't be interacting with others in a game like this, or be on such an active forum in general.

I really like to immerse myself in new things, and I'm usually never doing the same thing for long. This is what I would've considered doing for a long while till I decide to fully go back to comic making.

I know I attempted to quit after I got whaled on by you before especially about how I write my battles, but others gave me advice to keep playing, saying that I would improve over time. And I did, although the idea of quitting still never left.

Nothing much to say here, I'd don't see a lot of subjective, yet brutally honest and accepting, thoughts. Just a bunch of pathos and ethos appeals to get you to feel for me. 

And so far, I haven't seen a lot real improvement. I've forgotten important details, contradicted myself, and complained when I got in trouble. And I'm still losing to everyone and my characters don't get much but rivalries out of it. Does that sound like improvement? I don't.

It is also said that one should enjoy what I do, and when I look at my characters here and how pathetic they truly are, I detest them and the game I play. And that's not really good.So I'm just going to go stick to what I do best. Sorry if this sounds like I'm villianizing you or victimizing me here, but I'm not. This is me saying my honest opinion that I've withheld for a couple months just so I wouldn't ruin the fun of others.

So despite all the problems I've caused and the supposed lack of improvement, others, along with me in an objective standpoint, still believe that I have some inkling of potential. And I thank those that shared empathy towards my dilemma/depression.

Despite saying that I hated all my characters here. That isn't entirely true when I look back on it. If anything, I liked playing as Alpha the most as it was interesting at how the interactions played out not entirely in my favor, and especially how now she has to find her place in CR now that Exxan is "gone." And speaking of interaction, I realized that my characters had a lot of interaction and did experience some form of character growth, something I missed as I continued to play, and what I missed when I wrote that resignation post.

That said, I'll be killing off/dropping all characters in this RPG, 'cept for Alpha who I'll give away to a better writer who will honor the name more better than me. And if no one takes her, I'll just drop her. I'm just too volatile as a real person to do this thing.

I've overstayed my welcome, and now it's time to leave.

So this is the end of my Natoization (can't say Romanization, because that's an actual term) of my resignation, and subjectively I could look at it, and find all the reasons to quit and leave, but here objectively, I see that I'm just complaining about supposed unfair treatment in a game. The keyword for me was that it was just a game. Sure anyone could screw up, badly even, and get punished for it, but it's just a game. I shouldn't have been so harsh on myself, and the characters I play, without letting the GM have some say first. And my initiative was probably one the biggest mistakes I made in this post.

So I came to a final decision today, and it's that I'm going to continue to play.

Why? For one thing, I'm still stuck in the assignment. That aside, this is also due to my impulsive nature. I say I just come and go when I 

I'm still firm on dropping Bullseye and Toxin after the assignment. But I'm keeping Alpha since the legacy of Omega still lives, and that Exxan is still alive, which keeps that subplot going.

Helix is another story. I still want to get rid of him, and everything he owns, as soon as possible.

But before I really go through with this I want to hear opinions. Anyone's opinions. I know that a few people here have felt the same before, and I want to hear their opinions.

And I really want to hear Wyrd's opinion on the argument about Helix's supposed stepping out of line, and if he deserves to be punished or not, as well as his opinion on Mad Horse. I really want to know.

Also, Dark-Stranger?

IC--Shrapnel--Gym

As the enraged Lerahk lunged again, Shrapnel dove to her left into a desperate roll. The hilts of his swords grazed her spine, but she still managed to stagger upright, frantically shaking her arm to get rid of the slime before it seeped through her extra armor. She wasn't quite successful, and grimaced as a fresh wave of nausea assaulted her senses. This wasn't working; she needed some way to keep him at a distance.

Toxin does not have swords. He has KUSARIGAMAS. Like flails, except instead of ball and chain, it's sickle and chain. Also you missed the other parts of the sequence of attacks.

1. Slam the hilts on her chest and spit slime in her face to block her sight and bring more waves of nausea to her.
  2. Backflip, and toss two kunai at the apex of the jump at her, and land.
  3. Whirl the blades at her face and pull back.

You missed the spitting, but I can accept that since you did slash Toxin in the face, but you didn't add that he jumped back to toss two kunai and, after landing, attacked your face with the kusarigamas.

And last, but not least, I'm sorry for this wall of text.

• Upvote 2

Well,Shrapnel doesn't really know the difference; she'd just think of them as swords with chains on the ends. (Totally 100% deliberate on my part, yup :P )

And I figured that dodging the first part would abort the rest of the sequence as Toxin reacted to her maneuver. Once she rolled to the side, he wouldn't just keep attacking thin air. I'll just assume he turned to follow her and edit the rest in.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

Well,Shrapnel doesn't really know the difference; she'd just think of them as swords with chains on the ends. (Totally 100% deliberate on my part, yup :P )

And I figured that dodging the first part would abort the rest of the sequence as Toxin reacted to her maneuver. Once she rolled to the side, he wouldn't just keep attacking thin air. I'll just assume he turned to follow her and edit the rest in.

Perhaps it'd be a good idea to keep this in the PMs. Hmm? :P

I got fed up of fightbotting with the four horserahk and I'm pretty sure everbody else is to. I always had them stick togegher due to my reasoning that "Brothers stick together blah blah". So I decided to split them up to reduce my chances of fightbotting with them and allows me to actually develop their characters separately.

Also is anybody else in the gym lying on the floor and dying? :D

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

Has any important stuff happened during my hiatus, particularly to Phantom-on-the-Water?

Wyrd assigned a new assessment. Six players are assassins and they have to take out everyone while everyone fights back.

Chandra got taken out by Origin after making her position obvious and he also took out Agent Epsilon. Meanwhile, Chumpu broke into the gym and is causing a distraction while Phoenix has his four horsemen rahkshi fighting someone. I don't even know where the other four assassins are and whether or not the players want to continue. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Has any important stuff happened during my hiatus, particularly to Phantom-on-the-Water?

Phantom-On-The-Water continues to be a pitiful heap of charred ruins, if that's what you mean.

Well... I see you're not sad about it. :P

OK, do we know the assassins? I'm looking for Malattia, and I don't want to stumble upon a licensed killer.

...Oh no, is Shark an assassin?

Edited by Dallior: Rahkshi Lord

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Phantom-On-The-Water continues to be a pitiful heap of charred ruins, if that's what you mean.

Well... I see you're not sad about it. :P

OK, do we know the assassins? I'm looking for Malattia, and I don't want to stumble upon a licensed killer.

...Oh no, is Shark an assassin?

The assassins aren't actually intended to end lives. They've just been given the ability to people flying safely into a ring of spikes with a touch and a thought of their intent. I'd suggest you have a look at Wyrd's initial announcement of the assignment here.

I can confirm that Shark isn't an assassin (for this assignment, anyways :evilgrin: ), fearsome as that would be.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Wyrd I think you forgot Pyre has a matoran in the infirmary.

Not really "forgot" so much as "clearly haven't had the time". You noticed me making any posts in the main RPG? I am not omnipresent, despite my best efforts, and cannot be everywhere all the time

Since Famine's rope is now split, can I have him upgrade it into a chain later? (He will have to earn it, he won't just get it  :P)

Depends on the chain. You'd have to run it by me first

Second character:

Name: Phobia

Variation: Fear

Level: (At start of RPG) 2

Gear: Two wrist-axes.

Appearance: Phobia is red and glows a dark orange in many places. He is bulky and imposing as well as spiny.

Personality: Phobia is very, very evil. He is sadistic and cruel, and will stoop to anything to reach his goal. He cares not about others and has no conscience.

Bio: Little is known about Phobia. No one knows what Makuta created him, or where he comes from or why he glows with such a foul inner light. He plans to become the best rahkshi in the whole of Corpus Rahkshi and be the most powerful, most trusted servant of the Brotherhood of Makuta.

Just want some clarification on whether that orange glow is just an aesthetic thing or whether it has some hidden properties not mentioned in the profile

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Is the glow allowed to have hidden properties? Because if so, yes!

Edited by The Collector Of Masks

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!