Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

No. Even Vaalku's ridiculousness can only stretch so far. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

B..but... Magic. And vaalku

This is completely relevant.

Plus, i was referring to Vaalku's other missing limbs. Would it be possible someone could pick them up along the coastline? (if Vaalku did they'd be too worn-down, eroded, rusted, etc. to be attached on)

In case Skeleshine was interested.

Edited by Ghidora131

Dude, he got hit by a Cordak blaster. Exploded. Big fireball and everything. There are no missing limbs left to recover. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Well, now Palma knows about the body, and I doubt she'll let it slip away on her watch. :D

Why do you do this to me?????

Edge has a plan. Hopefully he can carry it out.

I have to admit, it's a good plan. Especially because Thurisaz wasn't specific enough with Tube.

• Upvote 1

Is it such a good plan, though? I mean, there's been corpses in the infirmary for days, if not more IC, and there's never been a problem with them rotting, or attracting vermin. 

Well, now Palma knows about the body, and I doubt she'll let it slip away on her watch. :D

Why do you do this to me?????

Edge has a plan. Hopefully he can carry it out.

I have to admit, it's a good plan. Especially because Thurisaz wasn't specific enough with Tube.

Come to Corpus

We have good plans

Are there any other unburied bodies still in the infirmary right now? I've kind of lost track. 

Well, Kaboom hauled Augustus' corpse over there a post or two ago. Most of you can probably guess what he's planning, but I'm going to waitand reveal it IC unless someone calls me out on it.

DID YOU GET APPROVAL TO USE AUGUSTUS???

Nah, just kidding. Have fun.

Well, there's plenty of people in this school who have some kind of creepy fascination with corpses, so at this point I don't think anything would really surprise me too much. 

Is it such a good plan, though? I mean, there's been corpses in the infirmary for days, if not more IC, and there's never been a problem with them rotting, or attracting vermin.

I dunno. I just thought bugs flying around corpses would just have been too trivial and obviou s to include in a post. Probably wrong though.

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

Well, Kaboom hauled Augustus' corpse over there a post or two ago. Most of you can probably guess what he's planning, but I'm going to waitand reveal it IC unless someone calls me out on it.

DID YOU GET APPROVAL TO USE AUGUSTUS???

Nah, just kidding. Have fun.

Thanks. If we ever end up in the same RPG again, you can desecrate my characters' corpses however you please. :P
  • Upvote 2

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

Well, i guess horribly messed-up characters is my thing now.

Name: Fountain

Variation: Chain Lightning

Level: 2

Gear: Fountain carries two halberds with over-sized heads. They disconnect at the base of the metal to become blades, and can connect together on one pole to become a staff.

Appearance: Heavily armoured, Fountain has a massive armour piece attached to his bottom jaw to direct the flow of materials out the front and prevent it from streaking down his body. The armour also contains padding to stop weapons from getting through easily. He has altered his spines into U shapes along his back to conduct electricity through.

MOC coming soon.

Personality: Fountain hates everything, and lives for blood. His emotionless nature and quiet composure don't hide the fact that his anger is fueled because of his Makuta.

Bio: What, another horribly twisted freak?

Fountain began life as a poison Kraata, owned by Mutran. After several tests, he was manipulated and changed around until he became a chain lightning Kraata. This spawned a serious difficulty with Fountain. Nulling his poisonous qualities didn't stop him from secreting a non-poisonous, slick, blue liquid that glows... With no control over it at all. Mutran didn't care, and soon Fountain was a level two. Fountain has remained furious at him ever since he turned him into what he is and promised to himself he would never enjoy Corpus Rahkshi.

Sigh... When will i ever stop? First it's a pile of lard, then an oversized head, and now... Saliva issues. *smashes head against wall*

Edited by Ghidora131

You are aware that a halberd is a two-handed weapon, right? And that the average length of one is 5-6 feet? 

You are aware that a halberd is a two-handed weapon, right? And that the average length of one is 5-6 feet? 

Fully aware. What we have here is a chronic illness on stilts.

But how do you connect them together? They are long. Might be easier to just have one long staff.

Also marvelous choice in signature.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

If they have oversized blades, aren't the shafts going to just bend under all of that extra weight? And if you connect two together, the end result is going to flop and wobble all over the place and make for an utterly useless weapon.

Unless, of course, that's what you intended, in which case it's your funeral. 

If they have oversized blades, aren't the shafts going to just bend under all of that extra weight? And if you connect two together, the end result is going to flop and wobble all over the place and make for an utterly useless weapon.

Well, seeing the proportions of already existing Bionicle weapons I wouldn't say they will flop around. They probably would just be too large and bulky to even use.

Fully aware. What we have here is a chronic illness on stilts.

But how do you connect them together? They are long. Might be easier to just have one long staff.

Also marvelous choice in signature.

They are long. Doesn't mean he has to whip them around.

And bummer, i forgot to specify how they disconnect. *searches for a facepalm emoticon*

Thank you; will you be coming?

Edited profile to be more specific. He doesn't have to use both; he can store one shaft and fight with a staff or one halberd and a blade. Would be interesting to see him fighting with a couple sharp noodles though.

Slif is approved

Name: Radriarch

Variation: Limited Invulnerability

Gear: Shredder Claws attached to cestus. Thick armor plating.

Appearance: He is colored grey and white with a black chestpiece. He has a blue line going down from the top of his head to his kraata case. His proportions are somewhat resembles the gorilla legend beast from Chima or Onua 2015: His legs are small compared with his large body  armor plated body and thick tree-like arms. He is larger than normal sized rahkshi. To compensate for his large side, he walks almost always on all fours using his arms as a support. His flying is very shaky and irregular due to his large arms.

Personality: He appears to be lazy, usually resting around in the gym or refectory. However, he's really saving most of his energy for combat. When he's not sitting around, he's usually training or eating. He usually observes the fighters around him and thinks about their strategies and combat skills so he can use them or come up with plans. He also acts somewhat like 2015 Onua - Wise but also silent.

Bio: He was the result of mixing a Lava Ape, a Spiny Stone Ape, and a Rahkshi together. The makuta he was made from tried dropping these three into energized protodermis. The rahi fused with his armor making him larger and more rahi-like in stature. However, he unliked his status as a test subject and broke free of his cages and escaped his makuta. Eventually he found his way to Corpus Rahkshi.

Hmm, approved

I should really fix up Pyre's profile. It's just really bad with stuff from appearance inside of his personality section. Is it ok if I fix it up as long as no drastic changes are made?

As long as you don't alter what power he is or what weapons he has or thing like that, and just stick with a bit of maintenance then yes.

Name: Fountain

Variation: Chain Lightning

Level: 2

Gear: Fountain carries two halberds with over-sized heads. They disconnect at the base of the metal to become blades, and can connect together on one pole to become a staff.

Appearance: Heavily armoured, Fountain has a massive armour piece attached to his bottom jaw to direct the flow of materials out the front and prevent it from streaking down his body. The armour also contains padding to stop weapons from getting through easily. He has altered his spines into U shapes along his back to conduct electricity through.

MOC coming soon.

Personality: Fountain hates everything, and lives for blood. His emotionless nature and quiet composure don't hide the fact that his anger is fueled because of his Makuta.

Bio: What, another horribly twisted freak?

Fountain began life as a poison Kraata, owned by Mutran. After several tests, he was manipulated and changed around until he became a chain lightning Kraata. This spawned a serious difficulty with Fountain. Nulling his poisonous qualities didn't stop him from secreting a non-poisonous, slick, blue liquid that glows... With no control over it at all. Mutran didn't care, and soon Fountain was a level two. Fountain has remained furious at him ever since he turned him into what he is and promised to himself he would never enjoy Corpus Rahkshi.

Eh, still sounds like you've got a Rahkshi with two powers there. I know you've said the drool has no poisonous effects, but its still a second ability along with the chain lightning

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Except Booger was oozing puss. It wasn't a weapon, it was an affliction, and was a hindrance to him rather than any sort of help. 

Oh noes... this level up puts Sliver ahead of Exxan.... the tables have turned. 

So Shark is now a level 5... :evilbiggrin: How does the school compare in size to an entire village, do you guys think?

I'm still wondering what degree of punishment Icarax is hoping for us to inflict upon wrongdoers, though. Would he be happy to see us chopping off murderer's limbs and eliminating rebellious dissenters, or would he prefer we keep that sort of stuff to a minimum?

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg