Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

(That's why he has LI) 

Just thought I'd point out that impacts and blunt force trauma are are a weakness of LI, so that power isn't really going to help him much if he's crashing into things at high velocity. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

The Squid and the Squishy. Sounds like the seafood special has arrived. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Can I get a weapon approved for Radriarch. It's sort of based off of the hammer of power that ekimu has. Except its a cordak launcher (that's been modified and weakened.) It's also heavy enough that only some rahkshi can even carry it.

That would have to be an incredibly heavy hammer - it's long been established that Rahkshi are ridiculously strong. And if it's so heavy even the strongest Rahkshi can only just manage to lift it, I have my doubts about how useful it will be in a fight, or how possible it will even be to aim the missiles.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Can I get a weapon approved for Radriarch. It's sort of based off of the hammer of power that ekimu has. Except its a cordak launcher (that's been modified and weakened.) It's also heavy enough that only some rahkshi can even carry it.

That would have to be an incredibly heavy hammer - it's long been established that Rahkshi are ridiculously strong. And if it's so heavy even the strongest Rahkshi can only just manage to lift it, I have my doubts about how useful it will be in a fight, or how possible it will even be to aim the missiles.

Yeah might get rid of the heavy part.

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

Now I kind of want to build something like that...

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

And if it's so heavy even the strongest Rahkshi can only just manage to lift it, I have my doubts about how useful it will be in a fight, or how possible it will even be to aim the missiles.

That, and most types of explosives are set off by impact. What's to stop the cordaks detonating the moment the hammer gets smashed heavily into something? 

I think we actually already have an inventor of plagues somewhere...

Name: Revenant

Level: 2

Type: Darkness

Gear: Revenant has a pen with engravings that depict scenes of sorrow, suffering, and death. Where he found it, no one knows. He also has a stack of papers in his backpack, as well as his backpack, and a black-colored smoke hawk, by the name of Ravyn. He also has a small knife, just for defense purposes.

Appearance: Revenant is a pure black Rahkshi, with pale white eyes, giving him an unnerving appearance. His hunch is very distinctive, and his spines are all crooked. He is thin, lanky, and tall.

Personality: If one word could be used to describe Revenant, it would be depressed. Revenant is constantly followed by a trail of sorrow, unhappiness, and despair, and because of that, he is extremely unstable. As a sort of therapy, he puts his pain into works of literature, though these often are... Dark. He understands madness and psychology, and could be considered a genius of literature.

Bio: Revenant's story is a sad tale, involving death. When he was born, he was happy enough... That is, until the plague struck. It started with simple cough,but before long, kraata blood was not an uncommon sight as the sound of hacking was heard. Many of his friends were struck down by it, and he left. On his own with nothing but sorrow, Revenant stumbled upon an injured smoke hawk and a new friend- Ravyn. After being cared for by Revenant, Ravyn decided to hang around and comfort him. The two on their own, they made their way to Corpus, to hopefully escape the trail of blood and despair.

Edited by Sassy Dalmation

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

When he was born, he was happy enough... That is, until the plague struck. It started with simple cough,but before long, kraata blood was not an uncommon sight as the sound of hacking was heard. Many of his friends were struck down by it, and he left.

No chance he's related to a certain plague-stricken Rahkshi of Stasis Field? :D

Ravyn... like Timageness' character from Bionifight? 

Now I kind of want to build something like that...

Revisiting this for a moment.

I've recently had the chance to fiddle around with my parts collection, and, after connecting a Cordak Launcher to a mount I built, I realised that any figure I built to use it might encounter some problems holding it up due to the weight of its interior components. When combined with Nato's comment about the rounds exploding from impact, the weapon doesn't sound like it would be as useful or practical as I originally thought.

I did, however, find that the Nynrah Ghost Blaster functioned much better when factored into the design, as the parts it was composed out of were in fact a lot lighter, though the weapon itself ended up resembling a horseman's pick (or the warpick, for the Dark Souls players out there) more than the traditional war hammer. Considering that the BS01 page on them says nothing about them requiring physical ammo, they'd probably be the safer alternative as well.

Ravyn... like Timageness' character from Bionifight? 

Interestingly enough, Revenant is actually Ravyn's code name within The Outsiders as well.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Is he based on The Crow...?

As for the names, don't worry too much about it; they've been around long before I started using them, so it's all cool.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé: