Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

That'd be fun. A lot of the fights in this game would probably fit well with that animation style. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Name: Nenriki

Variation: Anger

Level: 2?

Gear: Small double-ended spear-ish kind of thing

Appearance: White/grey with green eyes and an abstract armour decal on her right forearm.

Personality: Nenriki is normally confident,strong and a pretty alright person overall. But,as her variation suggests,has huge anger issues. The slight insult can make her get violent very quickly.

Bio: Nenriki does quite a lot of sports and spends most of her time at the gym.

She doesn't really have any friends as of yet,due to her anger problems mostly,people try to avoid her.

OOC:

Alright uh..

I just made this account a few minutes ago,so would anybody mind explaining me how everything works here?

Also i'd need to know the most recent events so i can keep up with everyone.

Hi, Ghosty. So, you post any character you have here in the student register. Any rules, just check out the first page of Corpus Rahkshi. As for a timeline, this one on the wiki is the best: http://corpus-rahkshi.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline_of_Corpus_Rahkshi

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

Completing the Virtue trio with this character!!

--------------------------------------------------------

Name: Fate

Variation: Molecular Disruption

Level: 2

Gear: Heavily modified rahkshi suit. Ballistic weaponry are embedded in her shoulder casings, firing off miniature protodermis pellets at breakneck speed. Aided by her molecular disruption, they often burst in miniature explosions on impact. Collapsable rifle with ammo hidden in a side compartment on her waist.

Appearance: Flame Yellowish Orange

Personality: Fate is brash, unflattering and cocky, but begrudgingly(but not really) helps people out all the time. Call her out on it and she may try to punch you in the gut. Overall has a hard time being sociable, prefers welding and metalworking over anything else. One of her favorite things to do is learn how to rig new explosives. She lets whatever happens happen, and is a firm believer in Destiny.

Bio: For Fate, everything happens for a reason. Had she not been left for dead by her parent makuta, she’d have never found her way to her own Rahkshi suit. Had it been a pristine, freshly made suit, she would have never learned how to get it running and learn it’s inner workings. Had she been any other variant but Plasma she would certainly have never been able to fix the suit. But all of this happened, and now she has a suit often coveted for its sleek design and function. She regularly runs out of ammunition, but is quite capable of acquiring new rounds. Using her power, she can disrupt binding molecules and scoop solid chunks of protodermis out of blocks of the stuff, and shape them with low frequency disruption.

--------------------------

Edited for Wyrd's adjustments.

Edited by Coconut Fanatic
  • Upvote 1

That'd be fun. A lot of the fights in this game would probably fit well with that animation style. 

There is a colorable Rahkshi ragdoll model on the GMod workshop. It can't be customized much further than colors, weapons or TF2 hats, but I'm sure someone could make something out of it. I have no skill with GMod movie making, but I could try.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

Gear: Heavily modified rahkshi suit. Ballistic weaponry are embedded in her shoulder casings, firing off miniature protodermis pellets at breakneck speed. Aided by her molecular disruption, they often burst in miniature explosions on impact. 

Hm... not meaning to shoot down your ideas here, but I'm not sure that's quite how molecular disruption works... As far as I can tell, it's like a nastier version of disintegration. It makes things slowly dissolve/melt, not explode. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Hm... not meaning to shoot down your ideas here, but I'm not sure that's quite how molecular disruption works... As far as I can tell, it's like a nastier version of disintegration. It makes things slowly dissolve/melt, not explode. 

I imagine it like her loosening up the bonds of the material, leaving enough of that excess energy to fester so that when impact occurs the added energy causes something akin to nuclear fission, albeit with non-radioactive materials. It wouldn't be much larger than little firecracker bursts.

Gear: Heavily modified rahkshi suit. Ballistic weaponry are embedded in her shoulder casings, firing off miniature protodermis pellets at breakneck speed. Aided by her molecular disruption, they often burst in miniature explosions on impact. Collapsable cordak rifle hidden in a side compartment on her waist.

Personality: Fate is brash, unflattering and cocky, but begrudgingly(but not really) helps people out all the time. Call her out on it and she may try to punch you in the gut. Overall has a hard time being sociable, prefers welding and metalworking over anything else. One of her favorite things to do is learn how to rig new explosives. She lets whatever happens happen, and is a firm believer in Destiny.

Bio: For Fate, everything happens for a reason. Had she not been left for dead by her parent makuta, she’d have never found her way to her own Rahkshi suit. Had it been a pristine, freshly made suit, she would have never learned how to get it running and learn it’s inner workings. Had she been any other variant but Plasma she would certainly have never been able to fix the suit. But all of this happened, and now she has a suit often coveted for its sleek design and function. She regularly runs out of ammunition, but is quite capable of acquiring new rounds. Using her power, she can disrupt binding molecules and scoop solid chunks of protodermis out of blocks of the stuff, and shape them with low frequency disruption.

I generally don't allow Cordak as those things are insanely powerful, so I'm going to have to say no to that rifle.

Those Iron Man-esque shoulder launchers might pass though; how powerful an explosion are we talking about here? 

• Upvote 1

7AOYGDJ.jpg

That's honestly a pretty clever usage of powers at a low level.

I can't help but feel that if Molecular Disruption rahks could use their powers to cause miniature explosions, it's something other characters of that variation would've been taking advantage of prior to this.

But since Wyrd doesn't seem to have a problem with it, I guess I'll drop it. 

The BS01 description makes it sound like MD rahks, at least at low levels, can only effect the surface they're touching. For the explosion thing to work, they'd have to evenly loosen all of the bonds between the molecules throughout the entire object.

It's not until level 4 that they're able to disintegrate chunks of things beyond just the surface they're in contact with, which seems like the kind of area of effect they'd need to have to loosen all of the bonds in an object.

But that's just my opinion, and since the GM doesn't seem to have a problem with the explosion thing, I guess there's not much point in discussing this any further. 

Gear: Heavily modified rahkshi suit. Ballistic weaponry are embedded in her shoulder casings, firing off miniature protodermis pellets at breakneck speed. Aided by her molecular disruption, they often burst in miniature explosions on impact. Collapsable cordak rifle hidden in a side compartment on her waist.

I generally don't allow Cordak as those things are insanely powerful, so I'm going to have to say no to that rifle.

Those Iron Man-esque shoulder launchers might pass though; how powerful an explosion are we talking about here?

Would a lower grade variant work out, instead of cordak(didn't realize just how infamous that is) a more traditional spark/ignition rifle with piercing rounds(non-explosive but impact-savvy and very sharp).

I'd say it's like if a firecracker had less fire and more cracker. Enough to leave a dent on top of the impact dent but not a serious threat. These things are more for pushing the enemy back and whittling away armor.

Alright I'm pretty sure I got all the real world references, and I added a part about why the rocket jumper is harmless. 

(In case you don't want to dig through the pages, it's because the jumper's creator made it as a tool only, and not a weapon. It's designed to do cool jumps and not to explode people.)

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

Yeah, posters have proven to be immensely ineffective... 

don't-beat-up-innocent-rahkshi

And what exactly constitutes innocent? Because the vast majority of the characters in this game who get beaten/attacked/killed had it coming, in some way or another.

Not all, but most. 

Not sure how many of the jerks would be willing to even attend a class about how not to be themselves. 

I think you're the only one.

Agreed.