Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

You should have seen it back when it started. You'd take a break for an hour and come back to three new pages of posts.

Unfortunately we don't have as many people now and, as Timageness said, exams are keeping many of them preoccupied. And Wyrd seems to be on a series of low-coverage business trips. Hopefully things should be picking up by... May at the latest.

• Upvote 1

That May be the case, if we're lucky. 

• Upvote 3

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I would miss it a lot more if I wasn't so bad at increasing my post count in here, but it's still kind of sad to see it so barren. :(

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Umm, ghid....

...He ejaculated something indistinguishable, gripping at it nervously...

Might want a different word choice there...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't that mean a loud noise in exclamation? Or am I still used to old English?
Well, it does...

But it is more commonly used for a different action. :T

I dunno. Nevermind. *shrug*

Edited by Coconut Fanatic

Sooo...

I'm coming back to this, and I have no idea what's going on in the RP ATM. What are recent events?

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

That's kinda depressing.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Now that was funny.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, everyone.

Soooo... Yeah, I've been gone way too long. But responsibilities are beginning to pile up on top of me. And as such... I cannot continue. I don't easily quit, but... There isn't really any path here for me. So, as such, I am giving all of my characters up. From crazy Shock to The Poet, from Draco, the Prefect, to Leviathan, who I didn't get to flesh out that well. I had plans for all of them, but I can't continue. So... Shoot me a PM if you are interested in one. And with that, I bid thee farewell.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

Hello, everyone.

Soooo... Yeah, I've been gone way too long. But responsibilities are beginning to pile up on top of me. And as such... I cannot continue. I don't easily quit, but... There isn't really any path here for me. So, as such, I am giving all of my characters up. From crazy Shock to The Poet, from Draco, the Prefect, to Leviathan, who I didn't get to flesh out that well. I had plans for all of them, but I can't continue. So... Shoot me a PM if you are interested in one. And with that, I bid thee farewell.

It's sad to see another prominent player go...

Good luck, Wielder-of-shadow.

IC Spindle

Looking back and forth between his new body part and the larger student, Spindle shrugged to himself, but glared out of the corner of his eye menacingly at her. "I don't supposed you actually know how that works?"

So uh, is Spindle asking Gaever if she understands the random stone door devouring his arm, or if she knows how knock-knock jokes work?

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC Spindle

Looking back and forth between his new body part and the larger student, Spindle shrugged to himself, but glared out of the corner of his eye menacingly at her. "I don't supposed you actually know how that works?"

So uh, is Spindle asking Gaever if she understands the random stone door devouring his arm, or if she knows how knock-knock jokes work?

Knock-knock jokes. And the doors are metal.

I'm kinda surprised he even has an arm left at this point... 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Are they gym doors?

Cause those are made of the same material as the rest of the school.

As established ages ago when kat got her fist stuck in one.

No, they are the dormitory doors, which Nato specified as metal in the past and it was echoed upon here in the Student Register.

I most definitely did not say that.

As I recall, it was established that dorm doors were the same sentient stone as everything else. 

Also, Arctic, how did the door fix itself?

The school is made of a sentient rock that self repairs.

I most definitely did not say that.

As I recall, it was established that dorm doors were the same sentient stone as everything else. 

Odd, because you said so to MCGPY's character when he attempted to kick Exxan's door down in a single hit.

....well that sorta goes against the logic that Kat was able to carve a symbol into Hoto's door.

Yeah, that was one of my main reasons for it being a different substance.

Knock-knock jokes, okay.

I've run several searches of the Register, and nowhere did Nato (or anyone else) specify doors to be metal. And in the multiple instances of doors being broken down, smashed through, etc, they tend to regenerate. The only possible contradiction is the door-symbol thing, but it's less of a stretch to envision one stone door not repairing properly than the doors being metal for no apparent reason and repairing. So I think assertions that they are not the same stone as the rest of the school are unfounded.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Odd, because you said so to MCGPY's character when he attempted to kick Exxan's door down in a single hit.

No. I. Didn't.

OOC: Nice try, but no. There is absolutely nothing in Taltrun's profile to suggest he has any kind of above-average strength, so there's no way he could, with a single kick, smash open a solid stone door that's both locked, and has a guy leaning up against it. 

Check your facts next time. 

Well I should say this now before I end up forgetting.

This year was very hectic for me, and I have been unable to doing anything here as much as I wanted to. And currently things have happened to me recently that prevent me from taking the time to even read anything on the BZPRPG forums. So in conclusion I've decided that I will withdraw from all BZP RPGs.

I've said this a couple of times before, and came back a few days later when I had the chance to cool off. But now I literally have zero motivation to even attempt to make a new post. Furthermore I know that certain characters are in interaction lock because of me, and with my leaving, I hope that those characters are able to speed up the activity here. If anyone wants my current characters though, pm me, although I doubt that this will happen.

But before I close off, I should thank everyone I've played with for giving me the chance to experience role playing and helping to improve my role playing skills.

So yeah. To be brief, I'm leaving, good bye, and thanks for letting me play the game.

P.S. I'll still be on Skype and stuff, if you'll allow me.

I know we've had our disagreements in the past, but I'm still sorry to see you go.

Good luck to you in your future endeavours. 

• Upvote 2

Bye Shard.

Wasn't able to interact with your characters here, but doing so over in Panzer when that was still around was fun. You will be missed.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

I saw this coming a mile away, but seriously Ghidora? Why is it every one of your characters is impossible to hit, and if they do get hit, they seem to be immune to pain? This is nothing personal, merely the consequence of toying with "Tare." Spindle doesn't even have to die if you play it right. But come on, fight reasonably?

IC Spindle

Spindle had been listening for the sound of Tear walking, but when it turned to the sound of running almost instantly he got worried. He was beginning to turn around when Tear darted forwards, plunging the knife straight towards him. It bounced slightly on his kraata case, but dug deep alongside it, gashing straight down and slightly into his shoulder.

Spindle roared, his wrist blades snapping in on instinct and swiping across towards Tear's face.

First of all, Tear was almost directly behind Spindle. He had milliseconds to react, probably not even enough time to dodge as little as you said he did. 

Second of all, who listens to the sounds of footsteps? As far as Spindle knew, he was walking with one of the most pacifistic Rahkshi around with no one nearby. Why would he be so on edge that he would be listening to the pace of Tear's walk? Not to mention that Tear, being directly behind Spindle, took maybe one step to reach him. Maybe.

IC Spindle

Seeing Tear dodge out of the corner of his eye, Spindle buckled his knees and dropped. The knife swept forwards, removing a good portion of his back fin.

Not wanting to waste any more close quarters time, Spindle kicked off the ground and rolled a few feet away, sliding his knife on the stone and watching the sparks fly. Ah, cinematics.

Spindle continues his sudden omniscience (AKA: Metagaming) as he sees a flash of Tear going past him and immediately knows to duck. And still, after being slashed "deeply" down his back and shoulder, and then having his spine chopped, how does he have the stamina, the willpower, and the strength to kick off the ground and roll away, not to mention show off?

• Upvote 2