Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Squid caught up with him in the halls later.

I knew it was Squid, then I questioned myself, and put Snake, and it's back to Squid again. :P

Edited by Click

Actually no one has told him there EVER WAS a lynch mob.

Squid did, actually. 

EDIT: Ninjas are everywhere...

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Now, who should Exxan go to if he were interested in getting into contact with some non-intelligent "normal" Rahkshi for his behavioural research study? Because that is still a very high-priority objective on his lengthy mental to-do list. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

FLUTE?!! Flash can play as well!

Actually, when I think about it, Melody and Flash's personalities work well together.

Huh, how Coincidental.

I was actually intending Melody to be an "anti-Metal" if you know what I mean

Heavy Rahk Band, we've located a threat! MOBILIZE!

SHE IS A PACIFIST!  She just will provide an alternative form of music.  Not that I don't expect there to be a fight between H.M.R. and whatever her freinds are, not that she wants one.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

Once The Twins get out of the infirmary, they might have a thing or two to say about your music.

Or rather, they won't because they like the quiet. 

Actually, that won't work. One of them is a silence Rahkshi. 

From BS01 regarding the abilities of a level two silence Rahk.

Silence

Projects an aura of silence that can disorientate or terrify an enemy

He won't be able to hear your music. You won't be able to hear your music. 

Now, who should Exxan go to if he were interested in getting into contact with some non-intelligent "normal" Rahkshi for his behavioural research study? Because that is still a very high-priority objective on his lengthy mental to-do list. 

I think the only one who might have the authority to do that would be Tridax...who won't do it because that might spoil the conditions of the grand experiment that is Corpus Rahkshi. Exxan might have to try and plan out an expedition to Stelt, find some on his own accord

7AOYGDJ.jpg

I think the only one who might have the authority to do that would be Tridax...who won't do it because that might spoil the conditions of the grand experiment that is Corpus Rahkshi. Exxan might have to try and plan out an expedition to Stelt, find some on his own accord

It looks like Exxan may have need of Phogen's resources after all. 

Who else wants to go on an expedition to capture some wild Rahkshi sometime in the future? 

Heh. Funky left in the middle of the mob formed in the Library.

I left in the middle of the mob formed in the Library (and Fang had to collapse).

Coincidence? I think not! :P

Speaking of exams, this gives me a good chance to take a break to study for my final tomorrow. :D

Edited by Click

Who else wants to go on an expedition to capture some wild Rahkshi sometime in the future? 

Raptor would love to! But... oh yeah... he'd still try though...

Burst could help.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Does Flash play annoying, disruptive death metal rubbish?

Burst could help.

Anubissium would be willing to join in.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

Speaking of anubissium, av, she's about to be in the middle of a lynch mob in the library. (yes, another one)

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

I remember a couple of weeks back when we overtook the Kini Nui topic in number of posts and I joked how Po-Wahi would be next. And now here we are, just forty-odd replies away from actually doing just that. Just...wow. Seriously guys, thanks for making this the most successful RPG this bit of the forums has seen in a long time :)

Anyway, since some of you have been asking for classes I've been sketching one out for Suvak to run. Basically he's got a few hypothetical scenarios and the students taking part would research the factors involved and write a small piece on what they would do. My question to you guys would be whether you'd prefer to be given just one of these scenarios at random, or all five of the ones I've dreamt up?

• Upvote 2

7AOYGDJ.jpg

I wasn't going to mention it until we passed it, but I'm excited too! Kentoku Archipelago is also pretty close to that! I guess all these new members and all this action is drawing a lot of posting.

I think it might be interesting to try out some classes. I'd like to see what Hoto could do with your scenarios.