Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

While the two of us who were around to discuss our thoughts on Romulus and Remus really liked the concept and MoC behind this profile, we're sorry to say that we can't actually approve these two, simply because of their differing power sets.

Glaciem Ignis currently remains the sole exception to the rule, which was previously established by Wyrd, mostly because of the following:

1. Both Kraata variations possessed no offensive capabilities.*

2. Both powers were in a position in which they would cancel each other out.*

3. They could not act as components for forming Kaita.**

4. They end up destroying any masks that they try to infect.**

*Only an issue, I'm assumimg, if said Kraata aren't actually of the same variation; two Conjoined Rahkshi of either Heat Vision or Electricity probably wouldn't be subjected to these.

**Likely due to the state of their suits, Kraata, or both.

So unfortunately, this one needs to go back to the drawing board.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

But what if they were both Heat Vision?

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

Glaciem Ignis currently remains the sole exception to the rule, which was previously established by Wyrd, mostly because of the following:

1. Both Kraata variations possessed no offensive capabilities.

2. Both powers were in a position in which they would cancel each other out.

3. They could not act as components for forming Kaita.

4. They end up destroying any masks that they try to infect.

Those last two were things that I'd added to the profile myself; Wyrd didn't ask for them. It's entirely possible that he might've been willing to approve a similar profile without those particular limitations. 

Wyrd's only real issue was approving a character with two separate powers, which is why I had to modify the profile to say that their powers constantly cancel each other out. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

The only girlfriend Shark has killed off so far was actually his own. Because, you know, why profess your feelings for someone when you can just shank them in the throat? :P

Hey, that's not fair. Shark did profess his feelings for Rain. ...Then he shanked her. :P

(Also, while it can probably be inferred, I'd like to note for the benefit of those new to Corpus lore that this and most of Shark's history is unknown to all but himself IC.)

• Upvote 1

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

But what if they were both Heat Vision?

1. Both Kraata variations possessed no offensive capabilities.*

2. Both powers were in a position in which they would cancel each other out.*

*Only an issue, I'm assumimg, if said Kraata aren't actually of the same variation; two Conjoined Rahkshi of either Heat Vision or Electricity probably wouldn't be subjected to these.

Already answered that.

1. Both Kraata variations possessed no offensive capabilities.

2. Both powers were in a position in which they would cancel each other out.

3. They could not act as components for forming Kaita.

4. They end up destroying any masks that they try to infect.

Those last two were things that I'd added to the profile myself; Wyrd didn't ask for them. It's entirely possible that he might've been willing to approve a similar profile without those particular limitations. 

Wyrd's only real issue was approving a character with two separate powers, which is why I had to modify the profile to say that their powers constantly cancel each other out. 

I only provided those as examples to show how you had attempted to make Glaciem Ignis less OP in order to balance out their respective characters. Seeing as to how Romulus and Remus' actual Kraata aren't attached to each other like those two are, Collector could get away without adding those exact stipulations in, yes.

However, the way Remus is actually attached to Romulus' suit seems to imply that between the both of them, they also have the potential to see a full 360 degrees around themselves, meaning that things such as sneak attacks and flanking maneuvers would generally be less effective as well, even though it would likely be much easier to land a blow on the former since he has no contol over the legs and thus his mobility would be severely limited. So throwing in one more additional limitation on Romulus' side of things (such as having one blind eye in order to rob him of his depth perception) would probably also increase their chances of approval slightly.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I have made several edits to their profile. Hopefully this can help them be approved!

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

Romulus and Remus look good to go. We're still discussing how exactly they might fit within a Kaita and whether or not they should even be allowed to do so, but we'll get back to you when we eventually reach a decision.

Other than that minor side note, however, they're both approved.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Romulus and Remus look good to go. We're still discussing how exactly they might fit within a Kaita and whether or not they should even be allowed to do so, but we'll get back to you when we eventually reach a decision.

Other than that minor side note, however, they're both approved.

Thanks!

///////

It seems that whatever I do, and whatever I try, everyone finds more and more things wrong with what I do, and purposefully antagonize me because of it instead of telling me what to do different instead of "do it, you idiot".

See, the problem here is that your characters (especially Vaalku) tend to get themselves in impossible situations where there isn't much to be done, and then you do something ridiculous to try to get them out of it. When Ultron blew up half his limbs, that was a punishment that was meant to get you to play more reasonably. What followed was the most unreasonable gameplay of the game as Vaalku managed to be more agile with two limbs than he ever was with four. Maybe if he had all his limbs he could figure out a way to get out of here, but as it stands he's in a lot of trouble. He can't do much of anything while Poly's foot is on him (poisoning him, I might add), but he definitely lacks the ability to push it off him while a sword is embedded in his good shoulder. Honestly, the best thing to do would be to have Vaalku put his hand in the air and hope that Scorp is as nice as me and will spare his life if you get on your hands and knees and beg for it.

Other notes:

He just encountered three shady characters as his example to what the school is, and his attempts at being unassuming and general were thanked by almost getting punched. I don't think any of Corpus' inhabitants would be so dull as to not try to change their strategy slightly, especially for two Rahkshi quite some distance from the school with no specific designation and claim they own what they stand on.

And don't think I didn't notice what you were doing with Garrotte's sword. If I didn't want it to be noticed, I wouldn't have made it so obvious.

My problem with both of these posts is you're playing your characters how you want them to be played, and not how you wrote their profiles. Tombstone was supposed to be your "likable, sensible, and intelligent" character who liked making new friends. And yet you place him right in the one place on Nynrah where he can be a nuisance, and then he acts sarcastic and rude when Gaever asks him what he's doing there. That's completely the opposite of a friendly character, no matter what terrible people he just met.

By your own admission, Hollow is a "brainless walking meatbag" who had absolutely no reason to steal that sword from Pyle (I can buy tripping him because he was upset with the Porters). Suddenly, for no reason at all, you're trying to turn him into an honorable character who is just not at all who he is. If you thought that was going to improve my feelings toward you, it's not going to work, considering this is exactly what destroyed my trust for you in the first place.

• Upvote 1

He could try asking Misery or Luffy to help him out, since, you know, they are sitting right there, simply watching Poly kick his butt.

Misery probably won't do it, because, well, she's Misery, but Luffy might feel bad enough for him to jump in and try to break it up.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

hope that Scorp is as nice as me

Hoping that Scorp is nicer than you tbh

And you still forget that the sword isn't in his shoulder

He could try asking Misery or Luffy to help him out, since, you know, they are sitting right there, simply watching Poly kick his butt.

Misery probably won't do it, because, well, she's Misery, but Luffy might feel bad enough for him to jump in and try to break it up.

Possibly, although Vaalku probably wouldn't do it on purpose, since he just tried Sliver with no result.

If you thought that was going to improve my feelings toward you, it's not going to work, considering this is exactly what destroyed my trust for you in the first place.

Firstly, I have no intention to make you feel better and help heal your wounds through this action, or any action, because you're stubbornly keeping up the argument just so you can make your point.

Secondly, Hollow is not being nice, he just stole a sword from someone he doesn't know, and he doesn't know who the owner is nor does he have a clue in the world. Can you actually read my posts before you hate me for them? And it really makes me confused as to what on earth you thought Hollow's action was with the sword, because that's not it, despite me making it very obvious what I was doing.

And thirdly, if you really, really have nothing good to say other than "Wow, you're such an idiot, look at how stupid you are, you suck at everything, go away" then just don't say anything at all, okay? I'm trying to resolve the situation, not humour your temper and clog the topic.

Hey, I'm just answering your question. It's my opinion (and that of several others) that Vaalku has finally hit the end of his rope and there isn't anything to be done. If he's not going to ask for help, and you're not going to ask Scorp not to kill him, this could very well be the end.

If you thought that was going to improve my feelings toward you, it's not going to work, considering this is exactly what destroyed my trust for you in the first place.

Firstly, I have no intention to make you feel better and help heal your wounds through this action, or any action, because you're stubbornly keeping up the argument just so you can make your point.

Secondly, Hollow is not being nice, he just stole a sword from someone he doesn't know, and he doesn't know who the owner is nor does he have a clue in the world. Can you actually read my posts before you hate me for them? And it really makes me confused as to what on earth you thought Hollow's action was with the sword, because that's not it, despite me making it very obvious what I was doing.

Really? Because the fact of the matter is that Hollow uncharacteristically tripped a random student, stole the sword Pyle had just stolen from Garrotte, and proceeded to run into Garrotte not once, but twice (considering he immediately went to the Gym, the same place Vlad and Garrotte are going right now). Had it been any other character, I might have accepted it, but Hollow is not at all as honorable as you seem to be trying to make him out to be.

Please understand I'm just pointing it out as I see it, and I'm not trying to "stubbornly keep up the argument just so I can make my point." I just don't understand why you seem so insistent on giving Garrotte's sword back with Hollow of all characters.

I thought it was in the gym. :P

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Yeah, it's in the gym. A side room, or something.

I remember, because people couldn't get in there when the gym got sealed off that one time. Hence the riot that followed. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

They can make all the forges they want, it isn't going to magically make them skilled blacksmiths. 

I dunno why people just don't take proper weapons from the armoury, instead of trying to forge their own when most of them have zero experience or talent when it comes to metalworking.

can i mention that my favorite thing is this whole game is probably how rahkshi just... casually summon forges from the gym

the gym

they make forges in it,

simply because they can

and nobody seems to bat an eye(plate) at it, it's amazing and i never want it to stop tbh.

Fang, Making Forges in the Gym Before it Was Cool.

In fact it was pretty hot.

• Upvote 3

Hey, I'm just answering your question. It's my opinion (and that of several others) that Vaalku has finally hit the end of his rope and there isn't anything to be done. If he's not going to ask for help, and you're not going to ask Scorp not to kill him, this could very well be the end.

And the only one suffering from that would be Illusive.

Really? Because the fact of the matter is that Hollow uncharacteristically tripped a random student, stole the sword Pyle had just stolen from Garrotte, and proceeded to run into Garrotte not once, but twice (considering he immediately went to the Gym, the same place Vlad and Garrotte are going right now). Had it been any other character, I might have accepted it, but Hollow is not at all as honorable as you seem to be trying to make him out to be.

Please understand I'm just pointing it out as I see it, and I'm not trying to "stubbornly keep up the argument just so I can make my point." I just don't understand why you seem so insistent on giving Garrotte's sword back with Hollow of all characters.

There's a couple things wrong here, one of them being Vlad is with Garrote. When he sees Hollow in the gym, he will most likely find some way to turn the situation around and attempt to come back later. And if Garrote tries to retrieve the sword, Hollow is way more likely to stubbornly defend his completely pointless prize than hand it over like a respectable citizen.

The least I can do here is give you a pointer, and that would be to look at what else is going on in the gym.

Also, Scorp, the Vaalku post is getting buried at this point, so if it's alright with you I'll just make a whole new one and retcon the old one.

And the only one suffering from that would be Illusive.

I haven't been following this debate in its entirety, so I may have missed something, but... what has Illusive got to do with any of this? 

I haven't been following this debate in its entirety, so I may have missed something, but... what has Illusive got to do with any of this?

Illusive is looking for Xara, and the only people who have direct knowledge of her are Glass, Exxan, and Vaalku, and Glass and Exxan are too smart to say anything.

Nice!

I sort of have a love/hate relationship with people posting their stuff in here. On one hand, I get to look at all of these amazing MoCs, but on the other, they keep reminding me that the only Corpus character of my own that's built so far is Misery, and that the camera on my tablet totally sucks. :(

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Illusive is looking for Xara, and the only people who have direct knowledge of her are Glass, Exxan, and Vaalku, and Glass and Exxan are too smart to say anything.

Except none of those characters know anything that would be useful to Illusive.

He already knows that Xara has left the school, which is pretty much the extent of Exxan and Glass' knowledge, and I'm not even sure how Vaalku would know anything pertinent to the subject, given that (as far as I remember) he and Xara haven't really crossed paths in any significant way since the gym riot. 

Well yeah, I might've been a little hasty in excluding Exxan.

But, as you said, Exxan's smart enough not to go speaking out about it, and as a general rule, I prefer not to use my own characters to conveniently give information/aid/whatever to each other without good reason.

Just a heads up Collector, I edited in a Leviathan post to my last post.

Rite, OK

EDIT: I just did the same with my post.

Edited by Kovsorr the Collector

///////