Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

I don't think Siren's an actual robot. Here's her profile: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/15653-student-register/?view=findpost&p=805137 It doesn't mention anything about her actually being an automaton, or not having a Kraata. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My understanding was that a silence Rahkshi nullifies all sound. So I imagine if the Power Scream can't be heard, it can't really do anything. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I'm back! A long while ago, not sure how long, my siblings got home from school and were going to a friend's house. Turns out their parents were out and they needed a babysitter, so guess who got the non-paying job. No worry though, there will still be diplomacy classes unless I say otherwise.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

Diplomacy has failed. Your first class demonstrated as much. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Hey guys, I think Ultron has brought this up in the past, but the Corpus Rahkshi topic moves fast enough without it being filled with OOC-only post. Can all of the OOC-only stuff go here please, like it's supposed to. Or if it's directed only at one player, maybe send a PM instead. 

Thanks.  B-)

Should I get Exxan a pet? What do you guys think?

Maybe something nice and cuddly that he and Phogen can raise together in order to foster their developing relationship...

Edited by Roman Torchwick

I'm never asking you people for advice ever again. Ever

Hey Power/Ultron, could we get an official ruling on the whole silence vs. power scream thing? I want to know if Metal's power is useless against the Twins or not. I'll assume it's useless for now, just to get the fight rolling.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

I'm just wondering something - why would Fang dismantle (to put it in nonviolent terms) Siren? I've seen nothing in his profile that would go against Siren's terms & personality.

On another note, Siren isn't a robot, she's just very close to one (as close as I could make her without actually making her a robot, Ultron made that very clear back when this was in the RPG planning topic). However, her armour is a prototype to the armour everyone else is wearing, so that's an interesting point.