if chronicler company was toa/toa inika

Kinda of a followup to my older topic on  what matoran you;d like to see as toa. my questiions are would you have liked to have seen the company as toa inika instead of the actually team.if so who do you think would be leader.lastly who do you think would have held the mask of life?

my answers are i personally like the acutally team but i like the idea of the company being the toa inika if only for the fact they had been around since the beginning.(aware most of inika were)i think its because they had already defended kini nui and i honestly see them being the ones to follow takanuva to voya nui a kind of reunion of sorts.

I see Hafu as the leader because his personality def works for it.

Lastly i almost see kapura as holding the mask. He to me seems the most suited.

so what are your thoughts?/answers\?

• Upvote 1

They would be HILARIOUS, that for sure.

Kapura: Constantly farting and disappearing.

Tamaru: A Toa of air... Afraid of heights.

Hafu: Makes statues of himself until his elemental energy dries up. 

Kopeke: Awkward silence ALL the time.

Macku: Constantly abandoning her post to spy on Hewkii.

Taipu: Be amazed in every location he goes and ends up getting captured. Every time.

Edited by Zidonaro
  • Upvote 7

I personally like the Inika we got and I like the Chronicler's Company being a team of matoran heroes, though I'd still be interested in seeing a spin-off where they're the toa.

I think the leader would be Macku, because she was also the right hand of Nokama whereas the rest of the team were left-hands. Also because she is one of the team members with less problems. If not her, than probably Tamaru.

I think Kapura would've been the one to wear the mask of life. He was always quiet but super interesting and mysterious as a character. If not him, maybe Kopeke, though someone else like Taipu or Tamaru would be very interesting.

• Upvote 3

In some ways that could have been cooler but... Honestly I think it would be more interesting if none of the Matoran that were placed in a Matoran Sphere by Teridax should have been able to become a Toa... I guess destiny wasn't that predictable / the red star is irksome >_>

I presume it would have been too much of a pain for the writers to sell new Toa coming form Matoran elsewhere etc.

I think it would have been cooler if all of them could have simply been Matoran doing awesome stuff :3 But that's a pain set wise :/

What if it was like a mixture, so some of the Choniclers became Toa but some of the Toa Inika we know stayed as Toa? Say; Hewkii, Kapura, Macku (leader), & I don't really have strong feelings about: Tamaru or Kongu, Taipu or Nuparu, Kopeke or Matoro...

I feel Jaller would have worked better as just a Matoran, doing what he can, I just feel like he was chosen to be a Toa as Takua his best friend was one so they had to equalise that - I don't want angst about him not being a Toa, just him as leader of the guard ... before having better ideas :P

I think Tamaru as a Toa would be enjoyable i just don't know if him being afraid of heights would work or just come across as annoying/silly to people depending on how(if?) they developed that etc. As Taipu was already "among the strongest Onu-Matoran" maybe he would ahve worked better as a Matoran? Now that I think about it I do prefer Matoro as a Toa, so...

Hewkii, Kapura, Macku (leader), Tamaru, Nuparu, & Matoro. I think that would have been a nice belnd. But if that's what they did I suspect people wouldn't have been that excited but... I think it would've worked better but we wouldn't have now to compare it with xD

Still I reckon that could've been cool.

Of course, if the Chronicler's Company were to have been Toa instead of the Inika, we'd still have the awkward size difference between Toa and Matoran affecting the Macku/Hewkii ship. Quite a problem!

~B~

Hmm yes... it's not exactly slight... awkward/cute? Eh...

~ Sophistry: A way to be antidisuncorrect. ~

In a decade you might convince maybe a small tribe of people.

In a decade you might also conquer one million km2 of land,

& in over a thousand years you might have over a billion followers.

I like building things. Please don't break the big ones.

& evidential philosophies that dare to extrapolate beyond

an individual's direct experience aren't easily built.

Of course, if the Chronicler's Company were to have been Toa instead of the Inika, we'd still have the awkward size difference between Toa and Matoran affecting the Macku/Hewkii ship. Quite a problem!

Solution: twelve Inika.

I always thought that the Chronicler's Company would make for good Toa but I also thought it might ruin the unique aspects that made them good Matoran. There's a fine line there, really.

• Upvote 4

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

I personally like the Inika we got and I like the Chronicler's Company being a team of matoran heroes, though I'd still be interested in seeing a spin-off where they're the toa.

I think the leader would be Macku, because she was also the right hand of Nokama whereas the rest of the team were left-hands. Also because she is one of the team members with less problems. If not her, than probably Tamaru.

I think Kapura would've been the one to wear the mask of life. He was always quiet but super interesting and mysterious as a character. If not him, maybe Kopeke, though someone else like Taipu or Tamaru would be very interesting.

Actually, I think Hafu would be the one who would want to put the Mask of Life on his face the most.

Hafu Mahri: So what you're saying, Kopeke, is that one of needs to sacrifice themselves to save the universe?

Kopeke Mahri: ...Yes.

Hafu Mahri: Do you think they'll make statues of whoever does it?

Macku Mahri: Um... I guess?

*Hafu grabs the Ignika, slaps it on his face and speeds off to save the universe*

Hafu Mahri: Now I shall be known as one of the greatest heroes in the universe!

*he turns into energy and teleports the Chronicler's Company Mahri to Metru Nui*

Kopeke Mahri: ...

Tamaru: Stone-tough Hafu never got less egotistic, did he? :unsure:

Macku: Well, at least he was happy about it. :notsure:

Taipu Mahri: I didn't even get to say goodbye. :(

Kapura: I'm going to go practice...

:P

• Upvote 3

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

Actually, I think Hafu would be the one who would want to put the Mask of Life on his face the most.

Hafu Mahri: So what you're saying, Kopeke, is that one of needs to sacrifice themselves to save the universe?

*Hafu grabs the Ignika, slaps it on his face and speeds off to save the universe*

*he turns into energy and teleports the Chronicler's Company Mahri to Metru Nui*

LOL that would be funny for a comedy, but definitely not the actual canon. Realistically Hafu would be a terrible choice for the sacrifice, in my opinion.

LOL that would be funny for a comedy, but definitely not the actual canon. Realistically Hafu would be a terrible choice for the sacrifice, in my opinion.

Hafu would do anything for fame, so it isn't hard to imagine this scenario.

• Upvote 2

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

But Hafu is also the type who'd want to be able to enjoy that fame. I think he'd be too attached to his own life to make a sacrifice like that.

...honestly, I think I could see Taipu wearing the mask. Given the sense of wonder he's always had for the world around him, I imagine he'd be willing to go to any length to preserve it.

• Upvote 4

-------------------------------------
bohrok_lol.jpg
-------------------------------------
Rate The Song Above You

But Hafu is also the type who'd want to be able to enjoy that fame. I think he'd be too attached to his own life to make a sacrifice like that.

...honestly, I think I could see Taipu wearing the mask. Given the sense of wonder he's always had for the world around him, I imagine he'd be willing to go to any length to preserve it.

Do you remember Hafu's famous MNOG line?

"Who am I to deny fame and glory, even if I do not last to see it?"

That's what that whole little comedy was based off of. Now obviously Lego wouldn't have had Hafu make the sacrifice in the official canon if the Chronicler's Company were the Inika. It would probably have been Kapura, Kopeke, or Taipu.

• Upvote 2

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

Hail Denmark.

Homestly, that would be hilarious, and would be bery enjoyable to follow. I do think having them as a new Toa team would be awesome since they're all such goofballs.

Also someone mentioned that they'd like to see Macku as the leader, no way I can see that. :P

However I would have liked if she were to make the sacrifice only so "The Boys Are Back In Town" could play when the rest of em get teleported to Metru Nui. :P

All seriousness though, I could totally see Kapura giving his life, or perhaps Taipu. One's programming is already special and wacky, and the other is just a chirpy life-loving soul, so they'd both make sense.

Archon                      

"For one to truly feel alive, the person must kill oneself a little bit each and every day."

Check out my MOC, one of the new generation of Toa on Spherus Magna!

***Toa Kyraan***

I think the mask powers are actually perfect for the Chronicler's Company. Kapura can accomplish impossible physical feats, Tamaru can commune with Rahi, Kopeke can disappear like a ghost, Taipu gets to fly above the treetops, Hafu is completely infallible, and Macku gets a mask that forces her to stay on track!

• Upvote 2

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

I think the mask powers are actually perfect for the Chronicler's Company. Kapura can accomplish impossible physical feats, Tamaru can commune with Rahi, Kopeke can disappear like a ghost, Taipu gets to fly above the treetops, Hafu is completely infallible, and Macku gets a mask that forces her to stay on track!

I just now realized how happy Taipu would be with a Kadin. :P

• Upvote 1

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

Hail Denmark.

Does anyone like the idea of them becoming another team of Toa and using the same masks as the Mahri did before transforming?

That would be kind of neat. A team of 12 Toa that have been there from 2001, all interesting characters and buddies, plus Takanuva? That would be awesome.

Archon                      

"For one to truly feel alive, the person must kill oneself a little bit each and every day."

***Toa Kyraan***

Takanuva should be their leader.

Ehh while Takanuva has grown into a great Toa, I still think Jaller has that natural leadership you'd want to see controling a team of 13 Toa

Archon                      

***Toa Kyraan***